Bring4th

Full Version: Christian Extremists preach pure hate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is hard to believe that a person can have so much hate in them, this is where the religious distortion systems go to far and people take the bible to literally. A church in America called Westboro Baptist Church made up of 100 members believe that God is a hatefull being and that there is more hate than love in the bible they thank god for 9/11, pray for more dead solidiers, they even went to a soldiers funeral and protested that more should die and all will go to hell, they believe more jews should have died in the holocaust, all gays should be murdered, dead solidiers are gods gift for sinning, that god hates the world, They recently had them on Australian Television on 60 mins, If you havent worked it out im Australian. When they were interviewing they were thanking god for all those who were killed in our 2009 bush fires and all those who died in the recent worst floods in australlias history they pray that god kills more of us.

Now I love all other selves and everything and I never have the feeling of anger towards someone I am a very kind natured person, like Ra said I feel my emotions and when I listen to the leader of this group speak I am filled with anger I find it hard to love this other part of myself...This lady is pure evil I feel sorry for people who take the bible so litrally and just goes to show the Orion group has done pretty well at bringing out extremists like this, because we all know the that the negative and hatefull parts are influenced by the Orion group. It makes me so sad that people can have so much hate inside of them. Here is an article on them:

http://www.mamamia.com.au/weblog/2011/04...erica.html

And here is the leader of the cult:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3PyoUPco...re=related

Love and light
We are all one
dear zack

i didnt know u are australian zack. just wanted to say i enjoy reading your posts and your passion for justice that i feel. people like this are just good examples of why we need to think for ourselves and come to our own conclusions. to me anything that is not inclusive of others is a big red flag. and just think when they scapegoat others they dont have to look at their own lives . anyway while there will always be hate there is also always love available. the choice is always ours to make

love you brother
norral Heart

this link is to something that is the exact opposite of hate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uzFUCJB5aA
Oh don't get me started on the Westboro Baptist Church!! I was horrified when Dio died and they wanted to go to his funeral and make trouble *grumbles*. They are everything that is wrong with organised religion.

P.S yay for more aussies!!
Religion is programming just like school and TV. If you raise a child and teach him that God is a dragon, chances are that person would grow up to believe in the existence of a dragon.

Yes Judaism promotes hate and separatism. Their Soul also chose that type of catalyst for a reason. The same reason it would choose to be born in an area that stones you.

Quote:Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. (Luke 23:34)
Yes even Jesus understood the programming/indoctrination that he incarnated in the midst of, and tried to bring awareness to. Many since then have mentioned this, but also understood the reason for allowing it. He actually tried to teach the concept of Unity, or Law of One.

I can accept the fact that it is just part of Soul evolution, but it is still a hard pill to swallow.:-/

If you think about it, did you notice how much you just polarized by simply being aware of them and their doings?
you beat me to it pickle - my favourite bible quote by a long, long way
i find that my emotional responses can often come from trying to understand the why of something
the release comes from accepting the being of something or someone, and knowing that each and everyone/thing has a purpose and a part to play in facilitating growth
Well, it is a harvest for STS entities too, so we may be seeing some of that in action.

And, they are actually providing a service, by detailing the STS influences in the Bible:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

This website quotes the most heinous scriptures, which Bible-believers tend to gloss over. This group is very in-your-face about those scriptures. I wonder if some Bible-believers might actually question their unshakable belief in the 'infallibility' of the Bible, when such scriptures are exposed out in the open.

A few days ago, a proselytizer knocked on my door. I was nice to him and explained why I don't believe in the Bible, by quoting the scripture about 'God' commanding his 'chosen' to invade other tribes and slaughter them, with explicit instructions to slaughter all the children too.

He didn't even know that was in the Bible!

Others have created all sorts of elaborate justifications for those quotes, saying that 'God' did humans a favor by telling them to slaughter all those children, because they were 'spawn of the fallen angels.'

Some are so brainwashed, that it's impossible to have any sort of dialog with them, unfortunately.
Something I will bring up that tested as truth not only for the original poster, but my extended group of friends as well. This was very eye opening for me.

Quote:I find it odd that it calls upon "divine power" when YHVH is pronounced as "Yuh-hoh-voh"?

YHVH is pronounced as Yod-He-Vau-He (Yod-Hay-Vaw-Hay)

It's basic ancient Hebrew.
And quite commonly known (the correct pronounciation, at least) in real magick circles since antiquity.

Pronouncing it as "Yuh-hoh-voh" is like trying to pronouce "ROFLMAO" as 'rawf-meow".
..instead of "rolling on floor laughing my A$$ off."

YeHoVa or "Yuh-Hoh-Vah" is associated with some lower astral beings who like to "pretend" to be "God" to neophyte Left-hand path practictioners.
(and expected to be seen as such when said neophytes gain enough experience)

I won't even get into the other astral beings 'names' being invoked with this spell...

I'd recommend working the spell withOUT the name invocation as the visualization in itself is likely doing most of the work...
I'll let those who care enough, do their own research on the types of entities "invoked" with this spell,
and they can decide for themselves if they want them in their lives.

Quote:Hebrew and Sanskrit are particular languages that create the actual THOUGHTFORMS when the words are intoned/pronounced properly (which is unfortunately why power-hungry misguided Jewish priests of old, insisted that the vowels be left out of their language)

YHVH is the actual THOUGHTFORM of the "source" of this solar system and very high frequencies that one would seek to "align" with when doing spellwork.
Intoning the words properly both creates the thoughtform/vibration and allows one to access to it's power.

JehoVa is a group of parasitic astral entities that posed as wannabe God-like "almighty" entities to the uninformed and barbaric tribes of Isra-el who believed all astral communication to be "God".
(Note to others on this forum who chase any channeled source as "divine" or "enlightened")

The words, when dowsed, calibrate as 2 completely different ends of the "spiritual" spectrum.
(Which might explain why large parts of the Old Testament has "their God" wanting Vengeance, Punishment, and Retribution)

Let me restate- the Visualization itself seems very useful and i intuit is the main component of the spell.
The names intoned LESSEN the effects of the visualization and are calling upon LOW integrity astral beings that are no more "spiritual" than the average person on the street.

Take it for what it's worth...negative or useful advice.
Oh wow. Pickle, those are some very compelling points.
There are lots of examples of people who sense that their "side" is losing doing crazy-desperate things. That's what I see going on with the fundamentalist types of all religions.
(05-22-2011, 01:17 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]There are lots of examples of people who sense that their "side" is losing doing crazy-desperate things. That's what I see going on with the fundamentalist types of all religions.

I have felt the same thing I feel as though organised religion is coming to an end but people are at the same time becoming more loving to others without religion.

While we are on the topic of the bible, I would like to know which section people think were influenced by the Orion Group... Ill make a start Noahs Ark would have been influenced by the orion group, the Story of Isaac and his father where first God told him to kill his son to show his faith in him, and then just before he was about to do it angels told him he didnt need to do it and that God knows he has faith, Anything to do with a burning bush as Ra said this was an Orion tactic. Now another question is do you think the events in the bible actually happened or they were brought through by prophets who were channeling both the confederation and Orion. I personally think the latter is correct, the only story I believe to be based on actual fact is Jesus. Afterall Ra admited that two other books the book of "Oashpe" was transmitted by the confederation. And the "Urantia" book was transmitted by discarnate entities.

Quote:Questioner: Who transmitted the Urantia Book?

Ra: I am Ra. This was given by a series of discarnate entities of your own Earth planes, the so-called inner planes. This material is not passed by the Council.

Can you tell me who was responsible for transmitting the book Oahspe?

Ra: I am Ra. This was transmitted by one of Confederation social memory complex status whose idea, as offered to the Council, was to use some of the known physical history of the so-called religions or religious distortions of your cycle in order to veil and partially unveil aspects or primal distortions of the Law of One. All names can be taken to be created for their vibrational characteristics. The information buried within has to do with a deeper understanding of love and light, and the attempts of infinite intelligence through many messengers to teach/learn those entities of your sphere.

What else in the bible do you think was influenced by the orion group??
(05-23-2011, 04:04 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]I have felt the same thing I feel as though organised religion is coming to an end

I actually see the opposite happening. While many people are waking up and leaving organized religion, there is also a resurgence in organized religion. Just look at the huge mega-churches. Some have congregations of 30,000!!! Churches that big didn't exist 40 years ago. These are mostly the born-again variety, which is a new phenomenon that was in its infancy exist 40 or 50 years ago. At that time, people were even Catholics or Baptists or Lutheran or whatever. Those denominations still exist, but now we also have this new variety, the born-again, or what some call 'nondenominational' which is a misnomer because they have their own doctrine. So if you compare to 40 years ago, there are many, many more organized Christians in the US. And the members are even more rigidly dogmatic than the people in the traditional denominations. I see a polarizing going on, regarding organized religion.

(05-23-2011, 04:04 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]but people are at the same time becoming more loving to others without religion.

This is also true.

(05-23-2011, 04:04 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]While we are on the topic of the bible, I would like to know which section people think were influenced by the Orion Group...

Great idea! This should be interesting!

(05-23-2011, 04:04 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Ill make a start Noahs Ark would have been influenced by the orion group, the Story of Isaac and his father where first God told him to kill his son to show his faith in him, and then just before he was about to do it angels told him he didnt need to do it and that God knows he has faith,

Most definitely! Notice how he didn't even question, being told to do a blood sacrifice ritual - something that is considered 'satanic' today - and the sacrifice was his own son!!! This indicates that his people were already into blood sacrifice, for him to accept it so readily. It also indicates control and submission, both STS attributes.

Bible believers have really had to stretch, to try to make sense of that one! Their explanation for it is very weak. What human father would 'test' the love of his adult son by asking him to kill his child (the grandchild)? That is sick, sick, sick!

And what kind of 'god' would require someone to do something so despicable? If we find it despicable for a human to do it, how is it 'ok' for a 'god' to do it?

It blows my mind that people don't question this.

(05-23-2011, 04:04 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Anything to do with a burning bush as Ra said this was an Orion tactic. Now another question is do you think the events in the bible actually happened or they were brought through by prophets who were channeling both the confederation and Orion. I personally think the latter is correct, the only story I believe to be based on actual fact is Jesus.

Actually, my opinion is the opposite. I think the old testament is probably a very good historical record. In fact, Bible scholars have proven the historical accuracy of many of the events, by comparing to other historical records.

However, that doesn't make it 'the word of God'. It just means that a primitive tribe of people wrote down what they thought was 'God' after being visited by powerful, dark entities.

(05-23-2011, 04:04 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Afterall Ra admited that two other books the book of "Oashpe" was transmitted by the confederation. And the "Urantia" book was transmitted by discarnate entities.

Much of the old testament was transmitted by STS entities, but there were humans who accepted the transmission and recorded it, as historical record.

The sad part is that, just because they thought it was 'God', now millions of people believe it too, just because they wrote it that way.

(05-23-2011, 04:04 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]What else in the bible do you think was influenced by the orion group??

Deuteronomy and Leviticus. All that stuff about the Israelites being the 'chosen' (elitism, bigotry) and being commanded by 'God' to invade the neighboring tribes and slaughter them (genocide) with explicit instructions to kill even the children (infanticide).

Also all that blood sacrifice stuff in Leviticus. If one were to read it without knowing it was from 'God' it would reek of a satanic black magick ritual.

3DMonkey

Throwing a wrench in the gears:

Bob Dean said they found Noah's ark. So....uh...um...uh.....

Z. Sitchin found more evidence of the 'flood' in Sumerian 'stuff'. This could be what influenced the biblical rendition.
(05-23-2011, 11:08 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Z. Sitchin found more evidence of the 'flood' in Sumerian 'stuff'. This could be what influenced the biblical rendition.

I see no reason to doubt the story of a flood. There have been lots of floods. And primitive people, not knowing about the rest of the world, would have thought that their whole world had been flooded. And not knowing about lions in africa or tigers in India, they would have thought that saving a pair of oxen, some chickens, pigs and sheep, was saving 'all' the animals. All the animals that mattered to them, anyway!

To take that historical record of a flood, written by a primitive people, as absolutely, literally true, is, well, laughable. But it needn't be an all-or-nothing proposition. It's not like it either happened the way it was described, or not at all. We know floods happened. No problem with that. It's the idea that they saved 1 pair of every species, and that the water covered the whole planet, that is...um...how do I say this nicely?

3DMonkey

Hahaha." Yeah, we got all the animals we could find, Paw." "Good job, Shem. Now, your Momma has something she wants to show ya'. She's in her room, son."
Someone in India brought to my attention revelations not coming from a man of god. That came up as true. The english version of revelations has changed a lot of verses to misdirect attention into a false future. There is no 7 heads or 10 horns. http://www.greekbible.com/index.php Religion today seems to be fully controlled by STS, modified and indoctrinated so that the followers themselves are who hide the secrets from themself.

Otherwise, I think any vision or hallucination was saved as divine.

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved

Peniel is Pineal Gland.

Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

Manna is psychotropic mushrooms. There was a lot of drug use in the bible. Lets get high and meet God. BigSmile

6.1 There are many upon your plane who have a random hole or gateway in their spirit energy field, sometimes created by the ingestion of chemicals such as, what this instrument would call LSD, who are able, randomly and without control, to tap into energy sources. They may or may not be entities who wish to serve.

3DMonkey

Those are fuzzy conclusions, Pickle.

Penuel (the face of god), and pineal (looks like a pine cone).

The face of god may look like a pine cone, I don't know. If a biological gland is god, we are all barking up the wrong tree.

(05-23-2011, 12:31 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]we are all barking up the wrong tree.

I agree with this. BigSmile

Who said the face of god is a pine cone? It appears you took something created by the english in complete faith.

Vatican monument.
[Image: PINECA~3.jpg]

These guys like pine cones for some reason.
[Image: PINECA~9.jpg]

Solar god Osiris, these guys likes pine cones too.
[Image: PINEEG~1.jpg]

Assyrian winged god also likes pine cones.
[Image: pinebab.jpg]

Quite possible that many have seen the face of god and left hints.

Or people just like pine cones like my wife likes flowers.
The pineal gland does look like a pine cone (or so I've read). So clearly these people knew something! They were dropping clues about opening the 6th chakra.

I don't think anyone is saying God looks like a pine cone! Tongue Only that the pineal is the doorway to seeing God.
(05-23-2011, 02:09 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think anyone is saying God looks like a pine cone! Tongue

Sometimes he makes an ass of himself. Angel

And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

Oh, and female too.
(05-23-2011, 03:32 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes he makes an a$$ of himself. Angel

And the LORD opened the mouth of the a$$, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

Oh, and female too.

Tongue
imo manna was not psychotropic mushrooms but either gold that was eaten or that crap that rained in egypt, that starchy stuff.
(05-23-2011, 07:06 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]imo manna was not psychotropic mushrooms but either gold that was eaten or that crap that rained in egypt, that starchy stuff.

Have you looked into any other religions? Mohammed knew what it was. Might be because he was from the same general area.
In fact a quick little search brings up a bit of scientific info.
http://botit.botany.wisc.edu/toms_fungi/jan2007.html
And a videoBigSmile
http://www.independentfilmmakercontracts...cumentary/
(05-23-2011, 07:06 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]imo manna was not psychotropic mushrooms but either gold that was eaten or that crap that rained in egypt, that starchy stuff.
Which starchy crap that rained in Egypt?

3DMonkey

dehydrated potato flakes?

Thats what I picture anyway Tongue
These two mysteries might just be connected... :p According to the Urantia book, apparently God might just look like a pine cone! hahahaha

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Urantia_Book/Paper_11

"11:2.2 In form Paradise differs from the inhabited space bodies: it is not spherical. It is definitely ellipsoid, being one-sixth longer in the north-south diameter than in the east-west diameter. The central Isle is essentially flat, and the distance from the upper surface to the nether surface is one tenth that of the east-west diameter."
(07-19-2011, 11:54 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]These two mysteries might just be connected... :p According to the Urantia book, apparently God might just look like a pine cone! hahahaha

Pine cones have been used in archaeological contexts throughout history, and may also represent the pineal gland. One of the most well-known is on display at the Vatican.

This is tangential, but this was the first Urantia Book reference I came across on here. How do you feel about the statements offered there that there is no truth to the doctrine of transmigration of souls (reincarnation) or astrology?

Urantia Book Wrote:94:2.3 The undue concentration on self led certainly to a fear of the nonevolutionary perpetuation of self in an endless round of successive incarnations as man, beast, or weeds. And of all the contaminating beliefs which could have become fastened upon what may have been an emerging monotheism, none was so stultifying as this belief in transmigration — the doctrine of the reincarnation of souls — which came from the Dravidian Deccan. This belief in the weary and monotonous round of repeated transmigrations robbed struggling mortals of their long-cherished hope of finding that deliverance and spiritual advancement in death which had been a part of the earlier Vedic faith.

Urantia Book Wrote:121:5.5 3. astrology. This pseudo science of Babylon developed into a religion throughout the Greco-Roman Empire. Even in the twentieth century man has not been fully delivered from this superstitious belief.

150:3.3 1. The courses of the stars in the heavens have nothing whatever to do with the events of human life on earth. Astronomy is a proper pursuit of science, but astrology is a mass of superstitious error which has no place in the gospel of the kingdom.
Urania texts are not accurate. Found that out when I looked into them. Had others validate my own findings. Nice having collaborators to eliminate self doubt.

Of course, I am sure it may be possible to create a different reality inside this one LoL.
(05-23-2011, 11:27 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2011, 11:08 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Z. Sitchin found more evidence of the 'flood' in Sumerian 'stuff'. This could be what influenced the biblical rendition.

I see no reason to doubt the story of a flood. There have been lots of floods. And primitive people, not knowing about the rest of the world, would have thought that their whole world had been flooded. And not knowing about lions in africa or tigers in India, they would have thought that saving a pair of oxen, some chickens, pigs and sheep, was saving 'all' the animals. All the animals that mattered to them, anyway!

To take that historical record of a flood, written by a primitive people, as absolutely, literally true, is, well, laughable. But it needn't be an all-or-nothing proposition. It's not like it either happened the way it was described, or not at all. We know floods happened. No problem with that. It's the idea that they saved 1 pair of every species, and that the water covered the whole planet, that is...um...how do I say this nicely?
I agree, I read a treatise not long ago whose point was that there was not enough moisture in the atmosphere to form a biblical flood of the proportions imagined in so many ancient books. BUT, given the location of the cradle of humanity. What if there was a land bridge between what is now known as the Pillars of Hercules? That narrow strait that now joins the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean. What if an earthquake or land shift caused the Atlantic to flow into what is now the Mediterranean?

Can you just imagine? The entire force of the Atlantic ocean filling everything? Biblical flood indeed. But the guy also said it was likely to have happened much, much earlier than texts would have people believe. And that it was likely an older story handed down for generations and used by the various sects as teaching tool.

Riichard
(07-26-2011, 10:35 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, I read a treatise not long ago whose point was that there was not enough moisture in the atmosphere to form a biblical flood of the proportions imagined in so many ancient books. BUT, given the location of the cradle of humanity. What if there was a land bridge between what is now known as the Pillars of Hercules? That narrow strait that now joins the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean. What if an earthquake or land shift caused the Atlantic to flow into what is now the Mediterranean?

Can you just imagine? The entire force of the Atlantic ocean filling everything? Biblical flood indeed.

I see no reason to even consider the idea of a flood of Biblical proportions. We're dealing with primitive people who didn't even know about the rest of the world. Of course they thought the water covered the whole Earth - they just thought the Earth was very, very small!

(07-26-2011, 03:09 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2011, 10:35 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, I read a treatise not long ago whose point was that there was not enough moisture in the atmosphere to form a biblical flood of the proportions imagined in so many ancient books. BUT, given the location of the cradle of humanity. What if there was a land bridge between what is now known as the Pillars of Hercules? That narrow strait that now joins the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean. What if an earthquake or land shift caused the Atlantic to flow into what is now the Mediterranean?

Can you just imagine? The entire force of the Atlantic ocean filling everything? Biblical flood indeed.

I see no reason to even consider the idea of a flood of Biblical proportions. We're dealing with primitive people who didn't even know about the rest of the world. Of course they thought the water covered the whole Earth - they just thought the Earth was very, very small!
Just a figure of speech Monica. I just meant that an event whose origins were based on the loss of integrity of that particular land bridge would bring about a flood of monstrous proportions. So large, that the effects of it would cover the many cultures..and sub cultures in the entire mediterranean area.

Could be a logical explanation of why the story seems to be so widespread, culturally speaking.

Richard

Pages: 1 2