Bring4th

Full Version: The Lost Book of Nostradamus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I debated which forum this belongs in, life on planet earth or this one.

I just watched this doccumentary which appeared on thr history channel about a year ago I think? it is about a new book from nastradamus which contains only pictures and has only recently been found.

Alot of the information portayed in this documentary sounds A LOT like the main points of 2012.

In my opinion most of the experts in the documentary are showing thier close mindedness when it comes to the question of 2012, but the issue is unignorably raised.

There are A LOT of correlations with some of David Wilcock's work and some information from TLOO.

It draws up some interesting conclusions that (after my own interpretation) Nastradamus was a Wanderer from the 1500's contacting modern day civilization through his written works and reputation.

Here is the film http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doci...=firefox-a

Looking at the link it seems to be a little specific, so if the link doesenot work, Google video search "The Lost book of Nostadamus"

Personally Nostradumus was the first aspect of my awakening, opening me up to the divination and learning about the precession of the ages. It is very powerful stuff for me personally to find something of this magnitude which actually correlates with what I believe, given some tiny discrepancies in interpretation.

I hope this is usefull for some of you also, but I am very interested in what you think of the doccumentary, especially given the idea that Nostradamus was a 16th century wanderer.

So, watch the film and tell me what you think!

Love and Light everybody
It looks very interesting. 'The lost book of Nostradamus.' But I do not tend to sit through such things.

But because it is very interesting, for me and anyone else with the same tendency. Could you summarise some of it?
(05-10-2009, 09:45 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]It looks very interesting. 'The lost book of Nostradamus.' But I do not tend to sit through such things.

But because it is very interesting, for me and anyone else with the same tendency. Could you summarise some of it?

What do you mean by "such things"? you never know what you might be missing if you choose NOT to do something, but that applies to everything lol

I'm strugling to sumerise it now lol but I'll try. BigSmile

The lost book is actually a selection of pictures, with a note at the back and a note at the front, these notes where not written by nostradamus, and nostradamus was certainly not an artist. However his son was a bit of an artist in training, in his later life he made some totally stunning portraits of his father. The actual images are heavy with symbology, rather than them being a picture from a vision.

The book had only been rediscovered recently by an Italian reporter. at a Library archive in rome. where it had been sat since 1800ish.

The pictures and letters of nostradamus had been passed to important people for thier continued life, the importance of these picture reaching us in the future was not underestemated.

A big point is made how todays modern man is much more pictoral, than reading books, and for the atheist this could be true, I personally don't ignor a book due to lack of pictures though lol.

It is argued that the book was not meant to be found untill these times, as the people in the duccumentary seem to be all pointing it to being a 2012 doomsday prophecy / a time a great knowledge. (sound familiar?)

There is huge talk about the antichrist, as always is popular when Nostradamus comes into play. Antichrist personally is the wrong term. An interesting point was made that if an age is coming to an end, then an individual has to end it. (I thought it was a little odd, but i let it fly). Inevitably with it being produced in the USA it was not long before screams of Bin Laden is the antichrist came out. (just an interesting note, Ellie Crystal from crystalinks.com was one of the people talking on the duccumentary, she is one that says osama is the antichrist, I thought better of her for that, but on her site, she says she does not think it is Osama. http://www.crystalinks.com/lostbookofnostradamus.html (alot of the images are to found following this link)

Personally OBAMA is the antichrist, still wearing his guise of our savour.

There is alot of talk about the last holy war between Christianity and Islam to which I don't know weather to believe or not.

In totality there are 80 pages to this manuscript, however just over 40 of the pages are to be found on Google Images and there is no complete library of images for it at all. The docuentary certainly doesnt show you all the images either.

The documentary is not exclusive to just this lost book, there is a little info about nostradamus, and his sucsesses and dangers. one idea was that he was accessing the hall of records (of which we are all spiritually aware of nowadays)and with his predictions spanning so far into the future and capturing most of the big events, he was picking out the energetic spikes of large events to happen in the future, such as 9/11, assasinations of the pope etc etc.

towards the end of the documentary they start discussing links between Nostradamus and the night templar, before the church called them heretics which could explain nosrtdamuses knowledge of the akashic record and methodologies.

There is mention of the constellation Opiphicus which I never really understood the importance of, it is considered to be the 13th sign in the zodiac, (inbetween scorpio and capricorn I think?) it is at this point that they begin talking about the cross over of the glactic center in 2012, and opiphicus is actually in front of the centre of the milky way from our perception. So it is further correlation of the 2012 shift.

So In saummary of all of that, Nostrdamus understood that we where going to be taking massive changes in 2012, but he cant seem to make his mind up weather they are good or bad things, the documentary focusses on doomsday more than ascension.

You can tell some of the speakers are associating it with ascension, but they cannot talk about it on the subject of nostradamus on TV for obvius reasons.

I'm thinking there are some massive chinks that I have missed out but I guess ther is enough food for thought here to maybe get you to watch the documentary Tongue

Love and Light,
Sirius!!
Lol, by 'things like that,' I mean things that are interesting but not necessary. Time has become a certain factor in my life recently. Not in a bad way, I have enough time to meditate, exercise, play music. But I don't have time to listen to some things I would like to listen to.

I think the whole Antichrist senario is not that likely to be honest. It was Jesus who said 'they think I have come to destroy the laws and the prophets, I have not come to destroy but to fulfill.' But if it happens I'm willing to sit back and admit I was wrong. Lol.

I got, during meditation the other day an image of something to experimentally be used. I'm sure someone can predict the future like nostradamus. Basically a magickal ritual, deep relaxation of the subject and a focus toward the future and recieving of images. But then perhaps, as per LOO, the information is too transient and would invite negative greeting.
I'll be honest, when my friend started going on about Nostradamus, I was like this is just useless, for me, but I had a history with nostrdamus so I let her carry on.

I was AMAZED at some of the similarities, and it was just a little bit of external correlation.

I used to being in my own boat, but it is only recently am I seeing that this is not the case. I guess I'm still going on the principle of every little bit helps, still looking externally for proof I'm not nuts. If you know what I mean. BigSmile

Love and Light