Bring4th

Full Version: Nibiru and Identity Theft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Unbound

Okay, so I have been following a trail for some time, weaving through esoteric teachings and mythology and history. Some time ago the pieces began to fall in to place, and while I'm not sure if this is the "truth" or "what is going to happen", but I'm having difficulties not believing that this at least has some portion of truth to it.

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/dm_report.html

Now, the reason I posted this here in relation to the Law of One is because of the fact that it is presented that this race has engaged in identity theft, in the same way it is expressed that the second Yahweh did. I found an audio video of one of the Annunaki Elite addressing their Yahweh agent, in a rather chilling alien dialect. It is also expressed that they used the names of the Egyptian deities, and it would seem Ra would be aware of this. Have we perhaps identified some faction of the Orion group involved with our planet? Indeed, in the book Fingerprints of the Gods it expressed the same way that these "white, tall statured, bearded men" went about the pre-historical world and basically mechanized civilization, often using strange powers and the like. However, these men were always expressed as being incredibly passionate, holy and with great appreciation for life and taught of harmonious civilization. Now, a distinct thing in our society is clearly the control. Control of absolutely everything pretty much, which they note the Annunaki thrive on control, which also naturally expresses the STS path. Ra and Q'uo both state that it was CORRUPTION of original teachings which lead to these pseudo-positive regulations currently engaged in the world.

Perhaps I have simply put this theory together irrationally, but I have been working for the past few years on a trail and now it is all falling in to place, it all makes precise sense in an incredibly eerie way. In all honesty, when I first heard of Nibiru I scoffed and thought it was absurd, and then, years later after following this trail I was lead right back to it and suddenly it clicked as plausible, even possible, in the face of my discoveries, it all made sense.

So, with that in mind, I simply wished to share this, see what others think and perhaps garner some further information I had not previously which may alter my deduction. Blessings, adonai

Unbound

Also, I don't know about any planet or something flying by, I was more noting the polarity and fear tactics involved.

3DMonkey

Well, I'm very much interested in your personal discoveries and connections of material.

This article, however, paints an elaborate, fictitious concept of an unknown race. It's fantasy of reciprocity.
I must admit that I find "Logos drama" very interesting as well...

Has anyone ever read the non-canonical gospel named "On the Origin of the World"? If you pair it up with the LOO material available, its VERY interesting. Seems to explain the whole Yahweh saga in great detail, in terms of the "creation" of our sphere...

On the Origin of the World

btw, any sort of overview you want to give of your 'big picture view' would be very enlightening. I am not afraid to hear of crazy conspiracy theories or anything thats too out there; bring it!

Unbound

Ah yes, On the Origin Of The World is a tract in the book The Other Bible which contains a large number of such manuscripts including the Dead Sea Scrolls. Very fascinating stuff, gnostic thinking. Of course, the book only contains excerpts of many of the tracts, I will compare this link to the one in the book. I have been meaning to read the Pistis Sophia.

In any case, to start, 3D is this really so unfathomable or do you only reject it out of fear for its possible truth? Realistically all it presents here is a race whom exactly fits the conducts of STS nature, and so which likely adopts the reptilian form because of the fear it is capable of instilling. Of course, one's form is an expression of the self. I, personally, see little more fiction in this than in any other ET phenomenon. We are going to have to get used to the fact that we aren't the only ones in the universe, and that there IS STS. To be completely honest, I don't even actually make a distinction between fiction and non-fiction, it's quite nonsensical. Why separate one set of stories from another? All that is written is just a story, just a perspective, just an account (logos). It does not matter if you are talking about this third dimensional plane here on this planet or not, experience is in consciousness, not in the placement of the body, so even dreams, fantasies, etc are all equally valid as existing realities. Remember, incarnation "locks" your focus in to your physical body for a time, so naturally these alternately perceivable realities can only be experienced through consciousness while in it.

So, lets consider what the Law of One states, very simply, about the infinite nature. Infinite is the most basic concept, that is, all exists. There is no event that does not happen, there is no place that cannot be formed, there is no idea that cannot be made manifest. EVERYTHING is possible, because without its possibility we cannot think of it! It does not matter how much you want to bicker about densities because Ra states (you know, for those who will accept this as an argument BigSmile) that every density exists simultaneously, so regardless of where you are you are still connected to every other movement in reality. In fact, I think there is some distortion in the concept of "higher" densities, and "higher" selves. Because realistically they are not anywhere but right here. We are focused in the 3rd density, but we are constantly surrounded by every density. In the moment we all embody every portion of ourselves. We are actively CREATING our higher selves by our CHOICE of identification, forming our own distinct logos. We are crafting our souls, we are creating our purpose, we are in the process of learning how to be a part of the cosmos. Just like in school things go through gradations, you cannot learn everything in one day, in one class, it must be spread out. What is the primary facet of teaching? Challenge, stimulation.

So we come to polarity! Opposition, DISTORTION, confusion. No longer knowing. This is the veil. We no longer know, instead we think. We consider, we speculate and ponder. Thinking (Sophia) came from knowing (Pistis). Everything must first be known before thinking can function, for thought is a tool for using knowledge. So we have the first catalyst, the first distortion, Free Will or Choice or even more cryptically Fate.

Now, we obviously must have a reason for doing anything, else we have nothing with which to use our tools to mold! And so we have the second distortion of Love, or more technically the Creative Principle. This is the unity of order (knowing) and chaos (thinking), and the adrogynous form of the third of the trinity. It must always be remembered that although Creativity is the second distortion, it is the THIRD principle. From light/love came knowing, from which came thinking (wisdom) which produced the Creative Principle. More appropriately we may call this Creative Principle desire, or perhaps in the most accurate way with english words: curiosity or interest. I could also describe it as the seeking for understanding. The WHY, to accompany the what and the how. Wink

So we have three things here, Light/Love (The One, the what, the is, the potential, existence), Distortion (The Two, the how, Polarity, Light/Shadow duality, the active, vibration) and then Impulse/Stimulation (The Three, the why, interest, the desire to be, the compound vibratory system resulting from the co-existence of potential and activity, like an interference pattern, absorption or more properly addition/collection, or focus). Now, these are the foundational principles. These things compound, All is in the One, the Two is in the One, the Three is in the Two and One and so now the Fourth is in the Third, Second and First. We have the third distortion, light, and the fourth principle, a matrix of the first three. We now have our where/when, for indeed where, or when, are meaningless without eachother. Light is properly noted as the manifestation of space/time and time/space as realities. Or in a tricky way, "the lights coming on", meaning Light is also Consciousness. Meaning that the basic constituents of consciousness are Intelligent Infinity/Infinite Knowing/Truth, Distortion/Confusion/Finite Thinking/Questions (the gateway to understanding, and hence wisdom) and Impulse/Desire/Emotion/Curiosity. This can be visualized in an almost infinite number of ways, from a big bang to some other crazy cosmic event, and even more amusingly all of those are true, if the One is Truth. I use so many words for the same things because it is incredibly difficult to put these things down in to English language, I am struggling to formulate my sentences in a coherent and understandable fashion, so that indeed it is not about what I am writing but the manner in which I am attempting to trigger information release within the mind of the reader.

Okay, so we've got What, How, Why, Where/When and so we are missing but one thing, this is the great act, the discovery of the who. And that my friends, is where we are. Does this sound eerily like your own life? You were born, you knew, then you hit puberty and began to question, you realized more and more curiosity and you go on to explore the realities of your life, experiencing and learning. Macrocosm and Microcosm is of the utmost importance. If you wish to understand God, simply look at yourself! No matter how far you seek through yourself you will never reach an end. You will change infinitely, but you will always have a persistent space which is unknown to you. Just as it is "was" for God in his beginning so it is for you. Now, there is a point at which we all finally return to knowing, if we have not lifted the veil prior this is when it happens. Slowly it happens, like coming out of a long, long slumber. We gradually become more conscious, more aware of ourselves, our lives, and its conditions. Indeed, the universe is not so cruel as to make all this work rewardless!

You see, there is one, simple, fundamental, incredibly unfathomable concept which permeates all of this, that of true simultaneity. We cannot imagine any of this as an order of events, for the events all existed before they were experienced in any order. To take the synthesis of the previous octave concepts, what if something boths moves infinitely fast and thus is also still? That is, the very concept of INSTANCE. So, we cannot suppose that any of these things came before the other, but rather that they all spawned out of necessity of eachother in the same moment. We must realize that we here are also complete beings, but it must be explored! We have all already taken the path to our higher self, in fact, we are taking it in every moment of every time at all times, and by this we are creating our own God-Self so that we may take our place in the One, the Eternal. Right now, we are experiencing catalyst of a nature which is exponential.

They've always said that it would take an alien invasion to unite humans together, but I wonder if simply the threat is enough? Wink

I am forever your Guardian, onwards with light and peace, blessings, adonai.

3DMonkey

I look forward to reading that post in its entirety. To answer your second paragraph, it just sounds like a ridiculous source. It doesn't bother me if it is true. It's just funny, they start out explaining some topics points and directing to authors who write about such things. They try to present evidence and likeliness of certain possibilities. Then, Bam, they start speaking with surety and confidence in what they know the Annunaki to be and details of how they live, etc. (pshhhht)

I think I might've coined a new phrase, 'fantasy of reciprocity'. Hehehe. It might be explained as 'if I fantasize about things in a negatively polarized perspective then I can expect you to fantasize the same way on the subject".

Quite frankly, 'I ain't scared o' no an•NOO•nawk•EE'

3DMonkey

(05-28-2011, 07:38 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]So we have three things here, Light/Love (The One, the what, the is, the potential, existence), Distortion (The Two, the how, Polarity, Light/Shadow duality, the active, vibration) and then Impulse/Stimulation (The Three, the why, interest, the desire to be, the compound vibratory system resulting from the co-existence of potential and activity, like an interference pattern, absorption or more properly addition/collection, or focus). Now, these are the foundational principles. These things compound, All is in the One, the Two is in the One, the Three is in the Two and One and so now the Fourth is in the Third, Second and First. We have the third distortion, light, and the fourth principle, a matrix of the first three. We now have our where/when, for indeed where, or when, are meaningless without eachother. Light is properly noted as the manifestation of space/time and time/space as realities. Or in a tricky way, "the lights coming on", meaning Light is also Consciousness. Meaning that the basic constituents of consciousness are Intelligent Infinity/Infinite Knowing/Truth, Distortion/Confusion/Finite Thinking/Questions (the gateway to understanding, and hence wisdom) and Impulse/Desire/Emotion/Curiosity. This can be visualized in an almost infinite number of ways, from a big bang to some other crazy cosmic event, and even more amusingly all of those are true, if the One is Truth. I use so many words for the same things because it is incredibly difficult to put these things down in to English language, I am struggling to formulate my sentences in a coherent and understandable fashion, so that indeed it is not about what I am writing but the manner in which I am attempting to trigger information release within the mind of the reader.

First of all, that is some really great meditation you are in. I do mean meditation. You are deeply contemplating in an archetypical style. The ideas you are presenting are your own definitions of the first few houses of astrology and the first few of the "sevens" of the tarot. (I don't recall if you are familiar with these or not.)

Just real quick, I can correlate the first three to the Matrix, Potentiator, and Catalyst. The matrix is where what is, is born. The potentiator is what push/pulls on what is. The catalyst is what you call the stimulation.

What follows, of course, is Experience.

I could also correlate these to the houses of astrology.... later.

Unbound

Aha Yes, I can understand how the language can bring one to natural doubt because of its tone of certainty, however I would make a counter-point that this is merely your own personal reaction to the information at hand, and also your expectations of information presentation. There is this bizarre concept that what is more "pure" is more "true" that I have not been able to wrap my mind around. Why does anyone doubt any possible excepting for the fact that they do not desire it as a reality? Indeed, here we come to the thrust of my thread! It can be understood that the mass consciousness in some way shapes its own destiny, that is, just as a human makes choices and follows a path, so too does an entire collectivity.

So, regarding this concept of Nibiru, yes, I do think it would be possible that it could be "true", in that I believe it is possible it could happen as an experiential event for some, not necessarily all, humans here on this planet. Something about this harvest strikes me as a sort of splitting in to unity, I think we must all realize our mortality as it is in this body, and thus also realize our true immortality. Certain things must be shed, in particular FEAR. Repulsive action which causes a mind to separate itself from THE mind. Indeed, I think we should stop saying "my" mind, and more refer to "our" mind, because I think humans do actually look out from the same central point of consciousness. This is difficult to explain, how shall I put it, you are all looking out from the back of my mind, and I'm looking out from the back of yours? We are alternate focuses of the same central point. Of course, if you "zoom in", it is fractal, and so this central point is made of clusters of points, if you are to take my meaning to be characteristic. So, this, I believe, is a visualization of the concept of other-self. Indeed, if we change "telepathy" to a concept of inner communion I think we see a little more how we will come to be closer with eachother in a more real way. If everything is consciousness, eventually we will learn to speak with everything in our own way. For myself, my musical instruments show my expression through pure sound most appropriately I find. In any case, so we have this concept of interest right? We have duality, the most important point here. Out of infinite help came the shadow of finite torture. Okay, so now we come to the fifth principle, as understood through esoteric terms, the emergence of "Human", or more properly, Personality.

(Phew, had to go take a break here, it's tiring thinking in this manner. I do believe meditation is a manner of being and not just an activity, personally.)

Excellent, indeed I actually just recently began examining the principles of the Tarot from the LOO and had these things in mind when writing. As I was saying, this appearance of Personality now correlate with, like you said, Experience. Now, I'll mention a principle in sacred geometry called alternation, rather that things always bounce back and forth, gradually becoming more fine but never quite touching the center until sudden stillness. Now, another relation of this Personality is to that of the reflection. It is the dance of experience, the prism through which light passes (I would very interestingly note that the triangular prism has 5 sides) and it is given COLOUR. This is a concept I have been considering for a long time now. That of the construction of thought forms in third dimensional manifestation from a practical view. That is, I believe that the Sun is only partially responsible for our visible experience, and that matter is actually the result of the sun reflecting back out of our eyes, transformed, coloured and given depth by our vast inner Personality, once again meeting the light of the Sun and coagulating in to crystalline matter due to the vibrational dissonance, creating a rotation between pure light energy and "coloured" energy. That is to say that we must always remember that all of these concepts are TOOLS. WE are those whom maintain the matrices.

And so we come to the matter of shade, of balance, of complex. One person in themselves possesses a shade, and thusly an entire species also carries a similar shade from their combination. SO, if it was to become widespread belief, this would change the shade of the mind complex we all look out from and so we would guide our experience to the fulfillment of the events. That being said, this is where the whole idea of an "enemy" comes from, in that some identify other-selves as producing undesirable outcomes because of their own particular perspective. Now, imagine for a moment that many come to see from a similar perspective, that would become a perspective with focus and thus adding more energy to the possibility of the event. So basically, you are correct in the terms of fantasizing and here we come to its relation to STS entities. If you recall, everything is about service, so in this way those of the Orion group (I presume) spread this sort of ideaology in order to shift the focus of the central mind towards those shades which represent their path. And so, they offer a service to polarize.

Now this is where it gets interesting. Since we know that EVERY living human being is part of this choosing of polarity, that also means that absolutely everybody is in some way follow one path or the other. We also know that the Orion are heavily in contact with the planet's mechanics as they are working to achieve negative harvest of course. To note now is the mention on this page of the fact of the Annunaki Elite, and also in particular the very historical fact of the sudden appearance of Sumeria as an advanced civilization with no development process identifable. Also, then on to Egyptian times where they took on the names of the holy Deities there. This is the key, the identity theft! The best mechanism for control is to convince an entity you are its god. Notice how it is frequently mentioned that many major deities had STS duplicates whom utilized the power of the name to try to distort the natural teachings. We see the symbol of the snake everywhere, and the dragon, both representing wisdom, one of sly cleverness and the other of dignified mastery. There have been talks of the war between the snakes and the dragons, the sons of light and the sons of darkness. And here is the fundamental concept, TALKS OF WAR. This is the something I have not been able to get out of my head, a constant expectation, this feeling that we are soon to enter a new state of existence, which will not be easy. Of course, something must be dissolved before it can be reformed, but who knows.

In any case, look at our society, and I mean that globally. Even if other alien life forms were around, why in the hell would they allow such a ruthlessly war-like planet to spread out in to the universe? I have seen suggestion that the planet is currently under quarantine of sorts. Now, I must admit that it is a powerful thought form to steal an identity. Being a rather suggestable person the suggestion of Ra being a negative entity nagged at me for a bit, however I feel resolved now that these teachings are indeed pure and there unfortunately has been undue tarnish to its name. And this is where we come to the importance of this with harvest. Polarity, in the face of personality, means that by shifting one's beliefs to one side or the other, you are also shifting their polarity. So, by expressing these kinds of ideaologies it is actually an STS distortion which can affect the polarity of others.

Another point here I wanted to get back to was alternation and reflection. This is interesting that I have considered that everything compounds. So, We have Matrix and Potentiator, passive and then active, resulting in Catalyst and Experience, once again passive and then active. You may be confused that I say Catalyst is passive, but consider that catalyst is only a cause, it must be effected by an experience. You can look at the others above this from here if you wish, my mind is getting tired.

Although, I will say one last thing. I have memories of being reptilian, and I have met an old friend from another life, we were draconian and very much in a state of war with an opposing reptilian race, perhaps the same but slightly different. Of course, this was just one life perhaps, who really knows? I do not feel dragon wings usually though, I'm not as connected to that life as my friend, but lately I have been feeling large, black/grey wings stretching out from my back at times, I am finally getting my wings back. Smile This is a difficult place, the forgetting process is quite a struggle, the veil is thick, but now I'm remembering why I came back to this octave, or rather, was called back. As a Guardian it is my duty to insure that balance is maintained, and this planet has reached the extent of its pendulum swing on its current path and now natural forces of interacting personality begin to reverse the motion, alternation at work.

Do I sound crazy? I can never tell. I speak with assurance because I have no reason to doubt. Maybe I'm naive, gullible or downright irrational, who knows? In any case, it is my utmost, wonderful honour to be able to here and alive! I hope that my endeavours will help to raise the light once again in its proper fashion, my particular field of expertise being that of transformation, transition. This is why I choose to embody the concept of the angel of death as a wonderful companion whom is with everyone, always, whom gracefully and peacefully explains the conditions of change as it is needed and will always be there waiting for you at the turning point of each adventure. I couldn't bare to watch the painful deaths of this planet any longer, such cruelty and torture! So many poor, hurt souls in need of comfort and love and sometimes just a good hug. Yet I could only do so much from my river beyond the Western Gate, and so I have projected myself here so that I may be of more appropriate assistence during these incredibly difficult times of transition here on this planet. I offer my services in whatever manner you can take them from me, I am a messenger and a Guardian, to be with you always, blessings, adonai.

3DMonkey

Our mind is very active Smile

I enjoy the fast paced train of thought. I follow it nicely.

What is true? Indeed, when we step back and look at what we give creedence to or remove it from, the truth to be observed isn't the material but the perspective we express. I believe X. You believe Y. What we are doing with THESE dynamics of the truth and the consciousness applications of "Our mind" is paramount.

I do not attribute wisdom to the "sts elite". Meaning that the structures of the world that some would label as the STS master objective is not their conscious manifestation alone. It is all ours. The idea that STS has a stronger elitest team effort than non-sts is ignorant. They can't have a master plan- they are only concerned with their Self! They are fewer in number. They have a constant drop out rate because of their own style of mind use. From my mind to Our mind, they simply are neither to be feared nor to be counteracted by the very same thought patterns that define them.

We are not a world subject to a tightly knit, sts minded, elite few. That thought, I do not contribute to Our collective. Frankly, it is false- consider this conclusion my contribution to spread my love/light. Smile
Hmmmm.... at least the author says Nibiru is not coming here BigSmile but i wonder about the cuneiform writings on the claytablets...how advanced is a civilization that communicates with CLAY tablets Huh

transiten

3DMonkey

(05-29-2011, 02:45 PM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmm.... at least the author says Nibiru is not coming here BigSmile but i wonder about the cuneiform writings on the claytablets...how advanced is a civilization that communicates with CLAY tablets Huh

transiten

Superb!

Unbound

Yes, in fact I have been agreeing with you 3D if you read carefully, simply understand I have a distaste for black and white notions, such as "true" and "false". Smile Because it is equally as ignorant to presume those few do not have an equal power to the many, balance always finds itself. STS is noted by its individual prowess. In a perhaps dark expression I can perhaps say that it is quite possible and likely there is a plan because I know that path. I don't know if you've ever been enslaved by power, but I can tell you that it drives you to insane ends to continue on its path, not short of destroying a world. It is, quite honest, simply naive to believe that there is none, however, you bring up the very most relevant point! That they can be counter-acted! And this, truly, is the point here, is that these ideas themselves ARE the negative entities at work. However, we musn't be negative ourselves, such as to state they are "false", but rather reason to express why they are incredibly undesirable! I know none of us here want a weird reptilian alien harvest, so should people inquire assure them that if they focus on a more fluid, positive process it will over-ride the possibility of the negative.

Also, it is not the medium of writing that is relevant but the sudden appearance of a coherent language, social structure and heirarchy with no apparent previous development phase. You have to remove the idea of "electronical technology" as being the only thing which constitutes an advanced state for a civilizations. Many civilizations have been much more advanced in the social sciences than we are today. You can also consider that perhaps the clay was used only for its ability to keep a long-lasting permanent record? I'm sure it wasn't their only means of communication, only record keeping. Don't get me wrong, I am not necessarily saying "everything on this page is right", but that there are some particular correlations, and some interesting parallels with some historical facts and esoteric teachings, which at least give some plausibility to the notions present. That is, if we are to remove the concepts of identity such as form, we are left with entities coming to Earth, distorting previously planted information to their advantage and leaving, with possible remnants behind (maybe in the memetic form, embedded in the memory of the human consciousness and so an archetype through which some may express themselves). To me, it seems like an earnest attempt to explain the insanity of the human race.

Also makes me feel a little weird to think of the zodiacs and the idea of humans beings a weird splice of all of them. LOL Who knows though? I wasn't there.
Azrael

I agree with what you say about the "permanenet long lasting record" actually the thought also hit me but what makes the author so certain and how did he get this information?

transiten
I asked David Wilcock about Nibiru when he still had time to answer personally; i was referring to info about Nibiru as in the Bible prophecy, Nostradamus book discovered in 2005 and findings from Sumer.

Also many claim that NASA knows about Nibiru and that the elite are preparing to save themselves from the cataclysmic events when Nibiru in 2012 is said to pass the earth on it's 3600 year elliptical orbit through our solarsystem.

David answered: The planet X is fraudelent. It's akin to saying you could move a car in neutral with a refrigerator magnet. The sun contains 99.86% of all the mass in the solar system. That means that all the planets, moons, asteroids, comets, dust and gas only make up 0.14%.

Even if there IS a planet out there, and there might be, it would fall under the beatresonance harmonics of the sun and therefore could not be able to intersect with the other orbits. Furthermore it's mass could never exceed 0.05 % of the sun.

To say this could have any effect on our sun is like saying I could affect the trajectory of a cruise ship by throwing a pebble at it as it heads out to sea.

What we're dealing with is galactic energy fields. It's never been about a single planet. I've written about this on my site before and apparently it's time to do it again, as unfortunately many of the planet X pple have stolen my research on interplanetary climate change and try to use it to justify their hypothesis.

transiten
Aha OK! He doesn't know himself, the author is anonymous and this guy just like you Azrael wants to know what we think...

3DMonkey

(05-29-2011, 05:03 PM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]To say this could have any effect on our sun is like saying I could affect the trajectory of a cruise ship by throwing a pebble at it as it heads out to sea.

I can change the trajectory of a cruise ship by throwing a thought at it from 100 miles away Tongue

Unbound

I've also seen it written that it is more of an artificial space shuttle. I mean, please don't assume I'm speaking as an expression of truth, I am only trying to relay information as I have seen it and formulated it for your review and own speculation.

Realistically, I think it's unrealistic, even if it is possible, I don't think it's very probable.
(05-29-2011, 09:29 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I've also seen it written that it is more of an artificial space shuttle. I mean, please don't assume I'm speaking as an expression of truth, I am only trying to relay information as I have seen it and formulated it for your review and own speculation.

Realistically, I think it's unrealistic, even if it is possible, I don't think it's very probable.

Azrael

What do you mean by "more of an artificial spaceshuttle"? Nibiru or what?

Unbound

Yessum, that is is more akin to a space station than a planet. It is supposedly artificial. This resolves the question of how a life sustaining "planet" could be flying through space in such a manner.

Of course, just speculation.

Raman

(05-30-2011, 03:18 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Yessum, that is is more akin to a space station than a planet. It is supposedly artificial. This resolves the question of how a life sustaining "planet" could be flying through space in such a manner.

Of course, just speculation.

All this talk about Nibiru and such has its origin on Z. Sitchin's books right?

I do not consider those very reliable.

Quote:11.4 Questioner: Is there a planet opposite our sun, in relation to us, that we do not know about?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a sphere in the area opposite your sun of a very, very cold nature, but large enough to skew certain statistical figures. This sphere should not properly be called a planet as it is locked in first density.

Unbound

I have difficulties properly choosing what is "reliable" and what isn't. You must have a notion of what is "right" in order to gauge any sense of reliability. I perceive only possibilities and probabilities, everything may happen, if conditions are arranged. Is this a likely scenario? I don't think so, however what is notable is the movement towards creating this possibility as a probability and the ponderance of WHY someone would create information like this.
To what end is the existence of these thought forms?
Also, note Ra is speaking in terms of the current space/time nexus.

3DMonkey

(05-30-2011, 09:22 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I have difficulties properly choosing what is "reliable" and what isn't. You must have a notion of what is "right" in order to gauge any sense of reliability. I perceive only possibilities and probabilities, everything may happen, if conditions are arranged. Is this a likely scenario? I don't think so, however what is notable is the movement towards creating this possibility as a probability and the ponderance of WHY someone would create information like this.
To what end is the existence of these thought forms?
Also, note Ra is speaking in terms of the current space/time nexus.

I apply this type of thinking to the UFO 'movement.' UFOs have always been around, but the past hundred years we can see a spike in the amount of "thoughts" that are accepting it and thus creating a more collective societal structure around it. Each new thing that expands minds across a larger platform creates a new reality.

Yes?

Unbound

Exactly. We also have to consider what the next frontier of the human race will be. Once globalization has balanced, where have we to turn but in to the universe? I think engagement with the galactic community will be an obvious next step, and with that we can also consider that if there are humans bent on control there are just as likely "aliens" (as much as I dislike the term) whom follow similar patterns.

Basically, I just don't feel anyone should lull themselves in to a false sense of security. People think there are no stakes, but consider that if the entire universe was to turn away from God, go dark... would God die? Would the universe cease to exist if all thought was reverted to void? It is always stated that we have responsibility for our actions, what is this responsibility? If anything goes, where comes the incentive to do anything? If there are ultimately no consequences can we not also assume that there is no choice? Free Will is noted as the first DISTORTION... perhaps we must see we are simply a movement, a transformation, unfolding limitlessly in to folded patterns, on and on. I suppose what will happen, will happen, to whomever it happens.
Aha I did not mean to get so grim there, I am not apocalyptic, I simply have a somewhat lonely connection to the God-force, having divorced myself from that connection with others pre-incarnatively. Yet, I feel a new beginning, a transition, a death. Surprises are the most beautiful gift the One has ever conceived of!

3DMonkey

LOL. Yeah, you dipped down in there for a second, then you pulled yourself out really quick. Smile

Unbound

Repolarization is a bizarre process to say the least. It is an... enlightening experience though. I am learning a new pattern, a new face. In this life I give flesh to the skeleton of death, and compassion to the heart of nature, blessings, adonai.

Raman

(05-30-2011, 10:04 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. We also have to consider what the next frontier of the human race will be. Once globalization has balanced, where have we to turn but in to the universe? I think engagement with the galactic community will be an obvious next step, and with that we can also consider that if there are humans bent on control there are just as likely "aliens" (as much as I dislike the term) whom follow similar patterns.

Basically, I just don't feel anyone should lull themselves in to a false sense of security. People think there are no stakes, but consider that if the entire universe was to turn away from God, go dark... would God die? Would the universe cease to exist if all thought was reverted to void? It is always stated that we have responsibility for our actions, what is this responsibility? If anything goes, where comes the incentive to do anything? If there are ultimately no consequences can we not also assume that there is no choice? Free Will is noted as the first DISTORTION... perhaps we must see we are simply a movement, a transformation, unfolding limitlessly in to folded patterns, on and on. I suppose what will happen, will happen, to whomever it happens.
Aha I did not mean to get so grim there, I am not apocalyptic, I simply have a somewhat lonely connection to the God-force, having divorced myself from that connection with others pre-incarnatively. Yet, I feel a new beginning, a transition, a death. Surprises are the most beautiful gift the One has ever conceived of!

This positive-negative polarization only occurs once 6D is obtained and further progress is needed.

After this octave...who knows? The previous octave was mover-moved...this one positive-negative...

But in the process of the what Ra calls, Infinite Creator knowing itself, octaves remains (though separated) since there are wanderers from other octaves they never get "destroyed" like a living memory that could possibly be modified form other octaves....

Then as a memory (or better said as existence), for example, whatever your experience was today, what you did, what you felt...even you as yourself...in all different incarnations and densities, possibly up to 7th, is always here in this octave..even to be reviewed and possibly modified if needed...thus not only the concept of higher self, but of wanderers from other octaves. Then an octave is an infinity in itself...Even each density with its respective space/time-time/space "bubbles"...

But what you are referring to, I think applies only to this octave since you are talking about +/- dichotomy with polarization.

Unbound

A negative entity must repolarize in order to enter unity, just as a positive entity must spend time helping the negative to gain an understanding of it to gain unity. Either way, both positions must be learned to reach a complete understanding.

Indeed, I am referring to this octave, it wouldn't really make sense to make note of those beyond this one. We can also consider that there were an infinite number of octaves prior to the mover-moved one. So as you say, the whole idea of position is really quite useless, just as is the idea of anything having any particular "place" in time. Rather, consciousness calls around itself the memory.

It is worth noting that Ra states that it is instructed by those from the next octave, so it seems every octave is a gradiant with the two surrounding it. That is, if we're thinking of these octaves linearly, what if they are arranged three dimensionally? What if instead of there being just octaves ahead and behind, there are also adjacent octaves? Perhaps this is how the possibilities for every single moments are "managed" if indeed as you say every instance of memory has its own individual existence. Wacky ideas to think of.

Raman

Quote:This positive-negative polarization only occurs once 6D is obtained and further progress is needed.

I meant to say negative polarization must be abandoned if progress is to be made.

Unbound

All polarization is ultimately abandoned, since it denotes duality.

Raman

(05-31-2011, 10:23 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]All polarization is ultimately abandoned, since it denotes duality.

It happens in 6d...and interesting to note that to me, there is no polarity because the negative path must be abandoned.

The 5th density entity (lonely entity...) must disregard negative polarization to do any progress in 6d. the positive social memory complex can reach 6d without disregarding positive polarization, however, by having to unite with entities that had to disregard a negative polarization they become in effect, balanced since positive does not make sense without negative. Then, a possibility exist to leave this octave.

This is very important since all suffering we see is limited to this octave up to 6d; But then it seems there are acts of revision by the so called higher self, more so with the so called programmed incarnations apparently in order to produce more balance.

Unbound

Welcome to my life, mate. You're right, it is incredibly lonely, eventually all negative emotions of anger and destruction turn inwards in to grueling self-hatred and depression. This is what triggers one to seek to "repent" as it were. Of course, Ra states that a negative entity that has gone so far will also find it much easier to switch polarities than those who are still gaining polarity. Perhaps the process could even be expressed in a single incarnational life? I suppose this is my goal, if you'd call it that, more like my optimism.
i thought Ra meant if you've been a negative polarized entity for like many densities. you don't seem a negative polarized entity Az.
Pages: 1 2