Bring4th

Full Version: Global spirtual awakening:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe David icke is an amazingly smart man, when I watched this interview I could not take my eyes off it, it is just so in tune with the Law of One.. The interview is called David Icke - The global spirtual awakening. In it he talks about the ever growing number of people awakening to the truth of reality, how society is set up so it is very hard to get to this point of enlightenment, and what I believe to be the Orion group who he says are working behind the seens and have been for years influencing and contacting these secret societies who are out to control the world, he also talks about the nature of reality of how it all seems real but it is just a virtual reality, akeen to what Ra calls the illusion, in which he says we are just a small vibration and how soceity works to keep us dumbed down to the fact of who we really are and what our true potential is, and that we are everything. And this so called reality is just an experience for our real self which he calls our eternal consciousness and the very menevelent agenda of these behind the scenes entities(orion group) who want to enslave humanity... Anyway I reccomend everyone watch it it is an amazing interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAN57I-lnE

Love and light

Quote:Questioner: What’s the objective with respect to the conquest of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said previously, their objective is to locate certain mind/body/spirit complexes which vibrate in resonance with their own vibrational complex, then to enslave the un-elite, as you may call those who are not of the Orion vibration.

Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?

Ra: I am Ra. As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their free will.

Unbound

Yes, there are some very fascinating ideas coming from this guy.
Yes I found it quite intersesting indeed