Bring4th

Full Version: MAJOR geomagnetic storm in progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thats a pretty awesome picture unity. thanks for posting

norral
I'm feelin it! Or maybe that's just the two cups of coffee I just drank...
Well, that might also explain the insane weather patterns we've been experiencing all over the planet!
I'll be outside in the Sun a lot today.
does that explain my nuttiness?

Raman

This is a good representation of the magnetosphere

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...dition.jpg

3DMonkey

We were outside all day yesterday. I love it. A day in the sun is energizing. Basking in the light.

Raman

We know the sun is an intelligent entity..in fact so intelligent that it represents (as in representative) the central logos and programs the archetypes, energies, densities for the planets under its influence at least --directly-- until yellow ray or third...

If one thinks about it, the sun is our connection with the rest of creation...so the sun is going to change earth's density to 4th or at least participate directly in the process...

This time, it seems, the display of energy is to transform this planet in a 4d positive (green)...

It is a display of power, beauty and mathematics of the highest level..which is love...

I am really ready for this....
I see you use Chrome. Have you heard of SRWare Iron? It's a modified version of Chrome which takes out the tracking stuff. http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware...wnload.php

Raman

I use iceweasel and firefox and jondofox...
i will upload the screenshot i took tomorrow. its on my netbook. i dont use any privacy extensions.

after doing 12 hours of traveling two-way in a bus and sleeping little by spending the time i was out of the bus trotting around the city for errands, and being dead tired due to that, i am still not able to sleep. i am taking the high energy rate that the sun is pumping to the magnetic fields of the planet as the reason for my alertness.

Raman

These solar storms, the sun increasingly more active...Harvest...reminded me of "hidden cities" "lost cities" as a contribution to the Law of One...:
Quote:1.4 Questioner: Could you give me a little more detail about your role with the Egyptians?
Ra: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity. We as a group, or what you would call a social memory complex, made contact with a race of your planetary kind which you call Egyptians. Others from our density made contact at the same time in South America, and the so-called “lost cities” were their attempts to contribute to the Law of One.

We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any.

When we were no longer able to have appropriate channels through which to enunciate the Law of One, we removed ourselves from the now hypocritical position which we had allowed ourselves to be placed in. And other myths, shall we say, other understandings, having more to do with polarity and the things of your vibrational complex, again took over in that particular society complex.

Does this form a sufficient amount of information, or could we speak further?

Is there another query?

Also...

Quote:23.16 Questioner: I understand, if I am correct, that a South American contact was also made. Can you tell me of the nature of your contact with respect to the attitude about the contact, its ramifications, the plan for the contact, and why the people were contacted in South America?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question of this session. The entities who walked among those in your South American continent were called by a similar desire upon the part of the entities therein to learn of the manifestations of the sun. They worshipped this source of light and life.

Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures.

These pyramids were somewhat at variance from the design that we had promulgated. However, the original ideas were the same with the addition of a desire or intention of creating places of meditation and rest, a feeling of the presence of the One Creator; these pyramids then being for all people, not only initiates and those to be healed.

They left this density when it was discovered that their plans were solidly in motion and, in fact, had been recorded. During the next approximately 3,500 years these plans became, though somewhat distorted, in a state of near-completion in many aspects.

Therefore, as is the case of the breakings of the quarantine, the entity who was helping the South American entities along the South American ways you call in part the Amazon River went before the Council of Saturn to request a second attempt to correct in person the distortions which had occurred in their plans. This having been granted, this entity or social memory complex returned and the entity chosen as messenger came among the peoples once more to correct the errors.

Again, all was recorded and the entity rejoined its social memory complex and left your skies.

As in our experience the teachings were, for the most part, greatly and grossly perverted to the extent in later times of actual human sacrifice rather than healing of humans. Thus, this social memory complex is also given the honor/duty of remaining until those distortions are worked out of the distortion complexes of your peoples.

May we ask if there are any questions of a brief nature before we close?

What is the relevance of these now as Harvest approaches?
[Image: magneto.jpg]

above is the link to the snapshot i took at the time of my opening this thread, but wasnt able to upload.

(05-30-2011, 11:50 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]These solar storms, the sun increasingly more active...Harvest...reminded me of "hidden cities" "lost cities" as a contribution to the Law of One...:
Quote: Others from our density made contact at the same time in South America, and the so-called “lost cities” were their attempts to contribute to the Law of One.

Quote:Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures.

What is the relevance of these now as Harvest approaches?

good question.
hot! it's hot!

seejay21

What should I be looking for in the pic that indicates a storm? What should it look like when its "normal"?
ok now it's cold.
(06-01-2011, 12:53 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]What should I be looking for in the pic that indicates a storm? What should it look like when its "normal"?

observe the scale next to the image. whiter means more pressure in magnetic field. bluer means less.