Bring4th

Full Version: I had one insight about the first law of Free Will
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

This morning I has this insight, that came just like that, without me seeking it. Just one thought led to another and there I had the glimpse.

I understood that we (humans on Earth) were created by (or we are) souls or pieces of other souls. These creators have been what we term both "good" and bad", positive and negative, both have had their role in the creation of our planet, in the creation of our bodies, and in our souls. Why? Because it all comes to the first Law of the Creator: Free Will.

This means everyone is "free" to decide, choose, to create and be whatever they like to. So, these powerful Souls, Creators of Earth, could have had the Freedom to do that. Both the "Good" and "Bad" one, I mean the positive and negative souls.

Of course, this is what we see from our 3d human perspective. Because that First Law is the First Distortion. In the eyes of the Creator, this is all an illusion. As is the Distortions of Love, Light and Service.

But the point was made, and I understood in that moment, the Law of Free Will. That we must have the responsibility for our own selves, to decide to be what we want to be. It really does not matter if this part of Earth was created by the negative or the positive, because one being can always decide to change their orientation, we have that Free Will.

Following this train of thought, I really understood the big "problem" (problem being a distortion) of our human civilization in planet Earth. Most people, which have a tendency for the Positive/Good side, choose to be lazy, passive, and therefore, not govern themselves to the extent they could. Because of that, because of Free Will, sometimes the "bad side", the STS, steps in, and govern for us (we see that, in our bosses, governments, etc...) But you know, we have the Free Will to regain our Power. Our own Decisions.

Following this, I realized that in future STO communities (probably what we see nowadays as intentional communities, co-housing, ecovillages, all sorts of groups, NGOs), in these future communities, one must choose to govern, because otherwise we will want have the bad side filling that void, by stepping in and govern our communities.

I hope you find useful the insights I have shared with you. Remember that this is a distortion of the Creator Truth, and through my own eyes, therefore, take this with a grain of salt. It is always better to have your own insights, to experience the "truth" by yourself.

Love for everyone,
Very relevant thoughts, irpsit. Your post attempts to go into the core of the polarities in multiple ways. That is a very brave attempt and a difficult one. And I understand that we all have our own lived insights, which is true for our own self whether it may resonate with an other or not.

Great thoughts and I hope b4th brothers and sisters expand on this further. It would be interesting.

3DMonkey

(05-29-2011, 07:00 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]Following this train of thought, I really understood the big "problem" (problem being a distortion) of our human civilization in planet Earth. Most people, which have a tendency for the Positive/Good side, choose to be lazy, passive, and therefore, not govern themselves to the extent they could. Because of that, because of Free Will, sometimes the "bad side", the STS, steps in, and govern for us (we see that, in our bosses, governments, etc...) But you know, we have the Free Will to regain our Power. Our own Decisions.

Following this, I realized that in future STO communities (probably what we see nowadays as intentional communities, co-housing, ecovillages, all sorts of groups, NGOs), in these future communities, one must choose to govern, because otherwise we will want have the bad side filling that void, by stepping in and govern our communities.

I agree with Confused. What you see is all well and good.

Let's move past the ideas that STO is lazy or that it needs governing. STS gravitate to "governing" because they seek that illusion of control. It's not a void to be filled. It's a person trying to reach something within themselves. The polarization of 3D continues until a new density is reached. So be it.

Unbound

I think you are quite correct. Some people reject the notion of a void, but is not rejection a void itself?
rejection is a choosing of another thing.
(05-29-2011, 07:00 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

This morning I has this insight, that came just like that, without me seeking it. Just one thought led to another and there I had the glimpse.

I understood that we (humans on Earth) were created by (or we are) souls or pieces of other souls. These creators have been what we term both "good" and bad", positive and negative, both have had their role in the creation of our planet, in the creation of our bodies, and in our souls. Why? Because it all comes to the first Law of the Creator: Free Will.

This means everyone is "free" to decide, choose, to create and be whatever they like to. So, these powerful Souls, Creators of Earth, could have had the Freedom to do that. Both the "Good" and "Bad" one, I mean the positive and negative souls.

Of course, this is what we see from our 3d human perspective. Because that First Law is the First Distortion. In the eyes of the Creator, this is all an illusion. As is the Distortions of Love, Light and Service.

But the point was made, and I understood in that moment, the Law of Free Will. That we must have the responsibility for our own selves, to decide to be what we want to be. It really does not matter if this part of Earth was created by the negative or the positive, because one being can always decide to change their orientation, we have that Free Will.

Following this train of thought, I really understood the big "problem" (problem being a distortion) of our human civilization in planet Earth. Most people, which have a tendency for the Positive/Good side, choose to be lazy, passive, and therefore, not govern themselves to the extent they could. Because of that, because of Free Will, sometimes the "bad side", the STS, steps in, and govern for us (we see that, in our bosses, governments, etc...) But you know, we have the Free Will to regain our Power. Our own Decisions.

I hope you find useful the insights I have shared with you. Remember that this is a distortion of the Creator Truth, and through my own eyes, therefore, take this with a grain of salt. It is always better to have your own insights, to experience the "truth" by yourself.

Love for everyone,

Love to You too. This one understands the Law of Fragmentation as the order from which we descend downwards into matter. The offspring from the Creator are the Social Memory Complexes, which give birth to Spirits. From the Spirits, Souls are fragmented. Souls create and send Personalities, us, which are many and multidimensional, to experience experience for the Creator. Higher Level Densities are responsible for the manufacturing our physical bodies.

This one sees a suggestion for your word "govern" to be the word "discipline". To Govern suggests 'control', which some of us abhor!

After the earth's Transition into 4D and only the 8% Harvestables are allowed to return, there will be no need to "govern" or control any person, any thing. Governments will be a thing of our past. 4D MAN stands alone, independent, and in the New Green Ray of Love Vibration, there will be an awareness of the thoughts and feelings of other selves - Telepathy will replace cell phones! Tribes will form, much like the ancient Red Race enjoyed and cooperation will replace government. Everyone chosen for Harvest are chosen because of their soul status, which vibrates to the Green Ray of Love. Being motivated by Love replaces even the need for discipline!

This one sees it is too late in the game to fix the "big problem" in our society. The chaos we are witnessing in these final days of the Aryan Root Race are our Multidimensional Self counterparts merging - integrated into one self - and this is causing much confusion in us all. Our earth, being a reflection of her inhabitants, is graduating out of 3rd Density as are a small percentage of her population. She has Seven Major Worlds and sub-worlds, or "probable worlds of reality", with her own multidimensional self merging into a Main Line Time World and this is causing physical reactions as 3rd and 4th Densities clash.

The "lazy", "passive" ones you described this one see as another name we use for "Laggard Souls" and there are many, considering the majority of souls on our planet are of the Young Soul status. 3rd Density is the hardest Density to graduate out of yet we have had 75,000 years to graduate ourselves out of 3rd Density existence, but most refuse to evolve.

The earth is experiencing three major changes, an Age Change, a Root Race Change and a Density Change, which has never happened before on our planet. The upcoming 3rd and final Harvest of this 75,000 year Human Cycle, will usher in the Aquarian Root Race and trigger the earth's Transition into Fourth Density. This one sees trying to "fix" this current "big problem" or any societal problem, as futile. Our futures are soon to change dramatically as our spiritual awareness takes priority - a working rapport with our Higher Selves is of the upmost of importance. The Unharvestables will incarnate on another planet prepared for them and will have another 75,000 Year Cycle to fix THEIR "big problem"!