Bring4th

Full Version: Worth notice - inpourings in higher energy centers may cause cold in lower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#44

Quote:17.44 Questioner: My only question is what can we do to make the instrument more comfortable?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument is not wearing the appropriate apparel for this work. As inpourings occur in the regions of the, what you may call, seventh chakra as you speak of these energy centers, filtering through the sixth and so forth, the entity’s other or base chakras become somewhat de-energized. Thus, this entity should be more careful in its selection of warm apparel for the part of the body complex you call the feet.

May we answer any other brief questions?

3DMonkey

Nothing a pair of socks won't cure.

Unbound

Wow, I just realize that my feet are cold almost constantly and I know I have a very active crown chakra.
(05-30-2011, 04:47 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#44

Quote:17.44 Questioner: My only question is what can we do to make the instrument more comfortable?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument is not wearing the appropriate apparel for this work. As inpourings occur in the regions of the, what you may call, seventh chakra as you speak of these energy centers, filtering through the sixth and so forth, the entity’s other or base chakras become somewhat de-energized. Thus, this entity should be more careful in its selection of warm apparel for the part of the body complex you call the feet.

May we answer any other brief questions?

Excellent catch, unity100. I admire your ability to think laterally and see the most nuanced patterns. Great analytical work there. Thanks.
(05-30-2011, 05:06 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I just realize that my feet are cold almost constantly and I know I have a very active crown chakra.

That can't be assumbed though. It's possible your body has poor circulation for whatever reason.

3DMonkey

It's an sts conspiracy that created a negative connotation associated with "cold feet". Tongue
i'm always cold, does that mean my chakras are closed? Tongue

3DMonkey

It means you need to move to Texas.
i like Hawaii better.

3DMonkey

Never been. Bahamas are pretty awesome
I walk around barefoot at home, its healthy to let your feet breathe. When I first started they felt cold but got used to it eventually.