Bring4th

Full Version: Do you see the signs?11:11 The numbers? You can syncronize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It started for me with 11:11, and has expanded into a full spectrum of numbers I alighn myself with daily. I see it everwhere, all the time. Numbers with Deep and infinite meaning. Signs that there is no coincedents, Everything happens for a reason.

The first step to my alighnment came when I was visited by an entity I cannot comprehend, and tho I could never recall what happend in that encounter (it was like I slipped into a beautiful comma) things started movin and shakin at a breakneck pace. My life was in termoil. However, through every step of the way the syncronicitys were with me. If you want some peace and solice that its not just you, and that your in fact not insane I encourage you to message me. Ill explain as best I am Humanly possible. Here are some common signs in my life(and I mean very common as many as 30 times a day) 111 11:11 12:34 1010 222 333 444 555 666 777 888 999. I would love to discuss the way my fellow wanderers and seekers of the Law of One guide themselves through this life.
THIS NEXT BIT WORKS FOR EVERYONE ON EARTH
Add the last Two numbers of the year you were born to your age and it adds up to 111 (or 110 in some cases of not having your birthday yet) If you would like to discuss numerology and a way to apply it to your everyday life please respond to this thread Smile In the love and light of our one infinite creator, Namaste

Unbound

Wonderful! I am glad to see another who recognized the absolutle beauty of natural numbers. Every time I see a repeated number I make a wish, or note some relevance. 11:11 is an especially good time to make a wish, I usually wish for peace.

Alignments (as I like to call syncronicities) are the best way to tell when you're on the right track!
I've had the 11:11 thing for ten years. So far all it is for me is a warning timer. To get my attention.
Hi 111,

Maybe you can help me with this little puzzle I've noticed. My number seems to be 333 but I had a dramatic dream that ended with the digital time 9:27 being seared into my memory along with the concept that this was more than just a time or a ratio, that it was somehow 333 in another form.
The obvious here is (3x3)x3, 9,27... but here I'm left scratching my chin and reaching for theories. I'd enjoy your thoughts on this,

Jerome

Unbound

By natural addition, 927 becomes 18, and then 9. Which is the number reached when you take 333 and add it naturally. (Which is adding the numbers in the compound number together to reveal its "archetypal" numbers). Perhaps 9 is a number of note for you?
(06-01-2011, 01:35 AM)Jerome Wrote: [ -> ]Hi 111,

Maybe you can help me with this little puzzle I've noticed. My number seems to be 333 but I had a dramatic dream that ended with the digital time 9:27 being seared into my memory along with the concept that this was more than just a time or a ratio, that it was somehow 333 in another form.
The obvious here is (3x3)x3, 9,27... but here I'm left scratching my chin and reaching for theories. I'd enjoy your thoughts on this,

Jerome
333 is a daily occurance in my life. It is a sign of balance, when I see 333 it means to me that I am making balanced descions and is reasuring that the path I'm on is the right one. Three 3s Trifecta. As far as the dream goes azarael hit the nail on the head!! In numerology natural addition is the way to pull meaning from every number. 9 is a master number, it transends the Octave. I believe 9 to be a gateway number (as Ra says what is past 8th density in the next "range" of octaves is still a mystery even to them) buut that's only opinion, whatever rings true ya know... Perhaps your dream was telling you to dig deeper into numerology Smile find the meaning behind all the numbers you call forth into your daily physical experience! Don't just scratch the surface (333). I like to keep in mind that numbers are as infinite as you and I, and that we deal in numbers very close to the Source! Where positive and negative meet and are balanced at 0 (Neither positive or negative). -3,-2,-1,0, 1, 2, 3
(06-01-2011, 11:18 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]By natural addition, 927 becomes 18, and then 9. Which is the number reached when you take 333 and add it naturally. (Which is adding the numbers in the compound number together to reveal its "archetypal" numbers). Perhaps 9 is a number of note for you?

Much <3 Azrael!! Thanks for the brilliant input!!! I've just recently discovered these Bring4th forums (tho I have been seeking the Law of One since myy contact) and I've found more light and love in these threads than ANYWHERE I have searched before Smile

3DMonkey

The best wish to wish at 11:11 is "I wish it to be 11:12"

this builds confidence

Brittany

I do this, but not with numbers. For me, it happens with words. Sometimes pictures, too. The same symbol will pop up over and over again.
i keep seeing 555, i hate when that happens. i don't like surprises!
(06-02-2011, 04:25 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i keep seeing 555, i hate when that happens. i don't like surprises!

That dosent surprise me!!! Not everyone is comfortable with change. 555 in my understanding symbolizes Change, Big Change and Evolution!! When I see 555 I get a nervous and excited feeling inside!! I understand change, wheather preceived as good or bad through a third density lense to be beautiful expansion Smile Its a good sign, in fact, it all good!
it happened a few months ago and i had the worst 2 months evar so no it's not all good! Sad i don't have another one of those transformations in me. btw a huge white moth landed against the kitchen window from the outside just now and it looks like some frekain owl worm with white butterfly wings. is that another sign? it scared the poop out of me, i've never seen fat moths. do they look like that or is it some awful demon? i always get scared at night.
i hope it being a moth doesn't mean i'm about to transform into STS!
(06-02-2011, 06:05 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]it happened a few months ago and i had the worst 2 months evar so no it's not all good! Sad i don't have another one of those transformations in me. By the way a huge white moth landed against the kitchen window from the outside just now and it looks like some frekain owl worm with white butterfly wings. is that another sign? it scared the poop out of me, i've never seen fat moths. do they look like that or is it some awful demon? i always get scared at night.
i hope it being a moth doesn't mean i'm about to transform into STS!

Smile You can look at it two ways. One is to believe that there is no master plan, that bad things happen to you because you have bad luck and there is no spiritual lesson or way to better yourself in these tough times.Or two is to realize that seeing the 555 before two horrible months was a blessing!! You were warning yourself subcoinsiously to brace yourself!!! You aligned yourself with this sign! That these bad things in your happen so you can learn and react and feel and better yourself. If you want to avoid sts then next time your presented with a chance to help someone and everytime your presented with a chance. Take it with an open heart and open mind Smile understand these signs are a gift from your higher self to help comfort and guide you Smile If you wanna talk more please send me a private message!! I know we just met but id love to hear you out, why your lifes been so tuff and share my own story of a six month time when I hit rock bottom and the complete 180 I've done to get back on the right path!!! Much <3 and I hope you message me!! In the Love and light of our one infinite Creator, Namaste!!!
Azrael and 111,

Wow. Holy wow, I never thought about the addition. AHHHHAHAA!
You have no idea how much specific sense that tip makes to me... holy peabody. Goodness me! Oh man. You have both just made way more than my day. If you were in the room I'd call you brilliant and kiss you on the forehead and then run away. Thank you thank you thank you.
I love this forum.

Jerome

Unbound

Ah, indeed the ancients weren't so out of the loop, Jerome. Wink
I used to have 11:11 synchronicities every time back in the days...

As soon as i entered university and all the intense studying... it stopped. Sad

I feel as if I have done something wrong. I think I haven't been paying attention to my family alot...

NOT seeing the 11:11 feels like a wake up call to me. It made me feel good when I saw 11:11 all the time.

I need to express more love and light! I have fix myself up aiyah!! Sad
maybe the 11:11 was a portal that meant you were entering a new phase in your life, or i dunno. try not to panic over it. Tongue

thanks 111, you're welcome to PM me your story if you like. or you can write it in the wanderer stories.

Unbound

Indeed Xenos, perhaps it has all lead you to this one moment of realization.
My mother and I both ALWAYS see 444 - i.e. Urantia444 is my Username. I think there is a web-site that describes the significance of repetative numbers. I seem to recall that 444 is a "Destiny" number. George Barnard is the main human contact for these Midwayers that are so busy with the time prompt. You may do more searching on the following site - just type in a keyword or number Wink
www.tmarchives.com

Urantia444
i've read 444 is an angel number. 333 is ascended masters.
(06-03-2011, 02:47 PM)Urantia444 Wrote: [ -> ]My mother and I both ALWAYS see 444 - i.e. Urantia444 is my Username. I think there is a web-site that describes the significance of repetative numbers. I seem to recall that 444 is a "Destiny" number. George Barnard is the main human contact for these Midwayers that are so busy with the time prompt. You may do more searching on the following site - just type in a keyword or number Wink
www.tmarchives.com

Urantia444

Smile 444 is one of my favorite signs to see and it has two very distinc meanings to me when I see it. Like Oceania said, its an "angel" sign. Or sign of higher beings or higher self!! The first meaning it has to me is STOP WHAT YOUR DOING or THINK TWICE!! And it always pops up in appropriate times Smile the second meaning is a reminder that We are not alone, that some higher entity (or higher self) is watching over and guiding me!! Thank you so much Urantia444, I'm goin to check out the website right now!!
(06-03-2011, 02:32 AM)Xenos Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have 11:11 synchronicities every time back in the days...

As soon as i entered university and all the intense studying... it stopped. Sad

I feel as if I have done something wrong. I think I haven't been paying attention to my family alot...

NOT seeing the 11:11 feels like a wake up call to me. It made me feel good when I saw 11:11 all the time.

I need to express more love and light! I have fix myself up aiyah!! Sad
I used to see it when I was in highschool and it stopped for a few years, in the same sense it was because my life was offtrack. I was using drugs and stuck in a relationship that was destroying the two of us!!! When I finally woke up again I began to see it, and I began to look for it Smile If you wanna see it again and all the signs for that matter. Seek their deeper meanings in other peoples ideas and seek what the numbers mean to you deep down. When I see 11:11 I see 4 ones, each 1 representing The Law of One, unitiy... the fact that there are four of them represents fourth density. And I believe when people see it and what it represents, that it triggers something deep inside of us all. It triggers a yerning for something more, something better. That's why people yell make a wish when they see it!! At least in my opinion! Its a Universal Alarm Clock...
(06-01-2011, 03:12 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The best wish to wish at 11:11 is "I wish it to be 11:12"

this builds confidence

Speaking of, check out what time you posted this comment Smile Love it Lol
(05-31-2011, 03:06 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]It started for me with 11:11, and has expanded into a full spectrum of numbers I alighn myself with daily. I see it everwhere, all the time. Numbers with Deep and infinite meaning. Signs that there is no coincedents, Everything happens for a reason.

Do you suppose there is any means for one individual to really convey this with words to another? I always feel silly when I try to talk about it. It is almost like a lucid dream that snaps as soon as you try to directly interact with the characters.

Everything is connected in a very paradoxical way that is really impossible to describe. I know that if I ask the universe to show me the connectedness, it will come to pass within a very short period of time. 11:11 is just one tiny sliver of this paradoxical pie!

Say, did you know there was a recent Q'uo session on just this topic?

Quote:Jim: The question tonight, Q’uo, has to do with the synchronicities that many people in the circle have felt, of experiencing the number 11:11, on a repeated basis, feeling that there is some sort of message here. Could you give us information as to what the significance of seeing 11:11 might be to the individual, or seeing any type of repeated number like that? It doesn’t necessarily have to be 11:11 but we’d like to focus on that.

(Carla acts as senior channel for this session.)

I have a thread about synchronous number sightings on my posts here in Numbers! Numbers! Time! Time!
(05-31-2011, 11:20 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I've had the 11:11 thing for ten years. So far all it is for me is a warning timer. To get my attention.
What sorts of things does it draw your attention to?
(07-17-2011, 01:21 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2011, 11:20 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I've had the 11:11 thing for ten years. So far all it is for me is a warning timer. To get my attention.
What sorts of things does it draw your attention to?

11/2011 is what I was pointed to.

You do know that the mayan baktun (important ancestor would return, coming like a butterfly over the oceans) ends in october 28 of 2011? So it would appear to me that 11/11 marks the beginning of the new age.

This is the mayan symbol of 11.
[Image: maya_11.gif]

It looks almost like our 11:11 when turned on end.
[Image: NewBitmapImageb.jpg]

I expect some drastic changes in law. I could care less about nature being finicky.

oguz

here 's the meaning of numbers:
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/n...the-angels
wishing best
(08-01-2011, 07:28 AM)oguz Wrote: [ -> ]here 's the meaning of numbers:
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/n...the-angels
wishing best

I have her angel numbers book, but they seem rather repetitive. It seems every other number is "the angels are with you" or "the angels are near you". Didn't get much from them.
(06-03-2011, 05:47 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ][...] Its a Universal Alarm Clock...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1105.aspx Q'uo Wrote:Consequently, the very first arena of change for the spiritual seeker is the alarm that awakens the spirit. We do not know any way to influence the timing of when that alarm clock goes off for each individual spirit. And so we would ask that this particular concern for the self or for any other self be removed from the arena of choice and change. Trust the self to know when it is time to awaken and trust that self again and again when it triggers an urgency for change. For there are, as we have said, these posts or stanchions that are part of the structure of each incarnation, that have been carefully set in place to cause a turn here and a swing there and a turn and a roll here and there. Sometimes these changes in direction seem to be coming from the blue, and yet they have been carefully placed and are doing what they should do in order to keep you pointed, to follow our original analogy, [not] to Chicago but to the issues of your incarnation and to the services which you wished to offer. So examine those things you cannot change for the potentials for learning and for service.
Posted this on another forum a while ago, thought you might find this quite interesting:

Part I:

Part II:

This number thing is driving me crazy!!! I wake up several times in the middle of the night at 1.11am, then 2.22am, then 3.33am and so on. I see license plates with 777 constantly, and letter patterns GPY (777) or BBB (222) and I just can't seem to find a way of interpreting it that is satisfying. I'll be stacking the dishwasher and see the 11.11....now what spiritual significance would stacking dishes have that I should pay attention to? I'll have completely random thoughts about nothingness and see the numbers. So when Quo said it's a sign to pay attention to a thought I wish they'd given us more information. I feel there is so much more to it than that...but what? Actually I want it to mean more than that but haven't yet stumbled upon a means of deciphering the numbers. Doreen Virtue's work is interesting but lacking somehow.
Pages: 1 2