Bring4th

Full Version: glucosomine and chondroitin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this a a great supplement for those having joint problems. i was having a problem with my knee and i took this stuff religiously for 2 months. voila problem gone. my friend was having a shoulder problem and the doctor told him he didnt want to give him anymore cortisone shots because it can damage the joint. i told him about this he has been taking it and he now has full range of motion in the joint without any pain. amazing right. just thought i would mention it

norral

of course check with your doctor before taking it. those with shellfish allergies should take the vegetarian version of it as it does come from shellfish. do your due diligence dont just take my word for it. also since it comes from lobsters maybe that is why lobsters never have any joint problems. i never have seen a lobster with a claw problem.BigSmileBigSmile
are the lobsters boiled alive? can you get a version that is ethically sound? Tongue
I saw an ad for those two substances and did online research. I found scientific investigations that supported both glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate. The chondroitin experiments used injections, though, because in oral form the digestive system breaks it down, similar to why people have to take insulin by shots instead of pills.

So I just buy the glucosamine tablets and they have been miraculous for me.

3DMonkey

I've taken it before. Who knows why. Weird monkey. I don't have joint problems. Maybe I was trying preventive maintenance, lol. Anyway, nothing bad happened. Hahahaha.