Bring4th

Full Version: Lies, Distortions and Conspiracies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys there was a previous post by another user about sharing the conspiracies of the world I know its not completely central to the law of of one but it is still very interesting and quite dawnting at times. The biggest ones would have to be the illegal wars for profit, the destroying of freedom, the aganda to create a one government dictatorship.

It is quite clear to anyone who actually looks into this stuff enough that politicians send thier military to war for profit especially that of the American government who have created mulitple illegal wars in the name of terrorism in order to gain massive profits here are some videos from Iraq veterans speaking out against the war and the real agenda of these politicians:

The first isnt a war veteren but is a very moving video about the truth of war, warning there is strong language used at some points

The American War Machine

Very moving speech by war veterens:
The Real terrorist was me US Soldier

Speech By Iraq War Veteran Adam Kokesh

American soldier exposes US policy in Iraq

Now this video show makes me sick and just shows how far these STS entities behind the scenes are going to abolish freedom:

Flash mob at Jefferson Memorial arrested for silent dancing

As for the One world government that is half obvious and doesnt take much looking to realise there are higlhy STS entities out there that want nothing more than a one world government and ultimately domination over the entire planet:

The Complete guide to the NWO

Even Ra spoke of it:

Quote:Questioner: What’s the objective with respect to the conquest of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said previously, their objective is to locate certain mind/body/spirit complexes which vibrate in resonance with their own vibrational complex, then to enslave the un-elite, as you may call those who are not of the Orion vibration.

Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?

Ra: I am Ra. As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their free will.

You are welcome to post more lies conspiracies and distortions

Love and Light
We are One
Oh and also here is a very very good cartoon style documentary that explains the criminal federal reserve and how the bank really works in easy to understand and funny way enjoy..

The American Dream

Love and Light
We are one
Oh no one wants to talk about itHuhSad
The American Dream is a great video. Funny and very informative, easy to understand.

See this is where a part of me believes more in an instantaneous change than a gradual one as far as 4th density light affecting our reality as a planetary consciousness. It all seems like some kind of joke, the STS agenda, on us; for them, it's gaining polarity for higher rank on their STS planet.

Quote:Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their free will.

Enslaved by their free will... maybe like how police officers are enslaved in their duty, their code which is embedded in their skulls through their training that oppression is the way to be of greater service to society, and that duty hinders them from making compassionate and understanding decisions, like, for instance, NOT tackling and arresting citizens who are dancing at the Jefferson memorial.

If the third density which we are apart of currently is truly only an experience based on choice, which is ending soon, then those of the STS nature are only racing to provide catalyst that may swallow and confuse (enslave) other entities that are not aware of the true nature of the universe and the laws of light/love.

There is a time capsule in the Denver Airport created by the Freemasons that contains "messages and memorabilia" for the people of Colorado in 2094.... if we are moving more into 4th density light, do you think their scheme will still be around in 80+ years?

All I know is that the NWO agenda promotes a lot of death and enslavement, ideas that are incompatible with the nature of 4th density life. Perhaps all the texts supporting an antichrist coming and enslaving everyone for a few years is just a concept the elitists use to instill as much fear and confusion into those who see things are changing and are afraid to die, making them more susceptible to the teachings of Orion.
(06-01-2011, 04:18 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]The American Dream is a great video. Funny and very informative, easy to understand.

See this is where a part of me believes more in an instantaneous change than a gradual one as far as 4th density light affecting our reality as a planetary consciousness. It all seems like some kind of joke, the STS agenda, on us; for them, it's gaining polarity for higher rank on their STS planet.

Quote:Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their free will.

Enslaved by their free will... maybe like how police officers are enslaved in their duty, their code which is embedded in their skulls through their training that oppression is the way to be of greater service to society, and that duty hinders them from making compassionate and understanding decisions, like, for instance, NOT tackling and arresting citizens who are dancing at the Jefferson memorial.

If the third density which we are apart of currently is truly only an experience based on choice, which is ending soon, then those of the STS nature are only racing to provide catalyst that may swallow and confuse (enslave) other entities that are not aware of the true nature of the universe and the laws of light/love.

There is a time capsule in the Denver Airport created by the Freemasons that contains "messages and memorabilia" for the people of Colorado in 2094.... if we are moving more into 4th density light, do you think their scheme will still be around in 80+ years?

All I know is that the NWO agenda promotes a lot of death and enslavement, ideas that are incompatible with the nature of 4th density life. Perhaps all the texts supporting an antichrist coming and enslaving everyone for a few years is just a concept the elitists use to instill as much fear and confusion into those who see things are changing and are afraid to die, making them more susceptible to the teachings of Orion.

I myself believe that by the 2094 the world will be a very different place where the people have much more power, government is very limited (or doesnt exist), and people will have a greater understanding of what is going on... It will be quite positive in gereral I believe... Afterall 4th density vibrartions would be in full swing by then and 3rd density vibrations would have seased to exist... Just look at how many and how fast people are awakening to both the truth of life its self and the truth of the government, more and more are awakening everyday and I do think that the criminal government is coming to and end I see in a few years time all thier crimes coming out into public knowledge it really seems as though we are the boiling point for criminal governments.. Although I do believe it will get worse before it gets better so perhaps thier plan for world domination will come into sway for a short time because it sure looks like they are winning at the moment and many dont seem to care or understand thier true plans for humanity... But when it doe happen there will be massive awakenings and uprisings against the government and it will eventually be a positve outcome... Even if they do enforce their greatest plan which already seems to be in motion and that is a police state.. Anyway thats my opinion love and light