Bring4th

Full Version: Mind Body Spirit Complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a point in life where we become simply mind spirit complexes?

or are we always mind body spirit complexes?

ra at 6th is a light body,.. but the term body still denotes a distinction between mind body and spirit.

does it mean to say our shell isn't really just our physical shell but it's also the temple that manifests according to our energetic signature?

like the body is the fruit of the spiritual tree. Of matter trying to recreate itself to our ether's energetic signature.
I believe the veil makes it a mind body spirit complex. When there was separation between conscious and unconscious, the mind became complex. When this happened, so did the body and spirit.
(06-01-2011, 02:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the veil makes it a mind body spirit complex. When there was separation between conscious and unconscious, the mind became complex. When this happened, so did the body and spirit.

what i meant to ask is there any point at which we are simply just mind spirit complexes? without bodies?
without physical bodies and just spiritual?

or do people in like say 14D still have bodies?
of something else? like twice as dense light or soemthing?

i dunno i'm just speculating
i'm starting to wonder if the octave of densitives above this one already exists in teh future... and exists with us now if time is cyclical and not a straight path. and what life is like in densities past this octave.

3DMonkey

GW is on point. We drop the "complex". Without veil, without complex. It's complex for us to even imagine our body as not this physical, bilogical, fleshy thing.
what if it is a new element? or force of nature? like 1st density u get ur mind, 2nd ur body, 3rd your spirit,

then what... maybe it's like simple as 1 2 3 and infinitely complex.. again speculation

3DMonkey

In time/space, we don't have these bodies, but we do have A body. At least that's kinda the general agreement. I don't personally remember what it's like over there.

Unbound

"Body" is kind of misleading I think, but I do believe Ra states that the Violet body is always "active" (if thats the right word), being the 7th and pure unity. So, I think we have to take body more as "manifested presence" as opposite to simply a chemical construction, since its been said in higher densities bodies can be made of flame and light.

He also states that the beginning of this octave was marked by the existence of mind, body and spirit and that the process of polarization was to allow these to become a mind/body/spirit complex, hence the first distortion. That is, the mind went from being simply Mind as a high archetype to consisting of 7 functioning principles, and repeated for the body and spirit. At least this seems to me to be what the Tarot concept is suggesting. Reflection seems to be a common phenomenon in the universe.
(06-02-2011, 02:26 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]"Body" is kind of misleading I think, but I do believe Ra states that the Violet body is always "active" (if thats the right word), being the 7th and pure unity. So, I think we have to take body more as "manifested presence" as opposite to simply a chemical construction, since its been said in higher densities bodies can be made of flame and light.

He also states that the beginning of this octave was marked by the existence of mind, body and spirit and that the process of polarization was to allow these to become a mind/body/spirit complex, hence the first distortion. That is, the mind went from being simply Mind as a high archetype to consisting of 7 functioning principles, and repeated for the body and spirit. At least this seems to me to be what the Tarot concept is suggesting. Reflection seems to be a common phenomenon in the universe.

took me only 5 years to say wow now i understand.  i love you .. i hope you are still around and well.

or did i understand you before. certainly i understand you now. late bloomer. haha
(03-05-2016, 07:39 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]took me only 5 years to say wow now i understand.  i love you .. i hope you are still around and well.

or did i understand you before. certainly i understand you now. late bloomer. haha

Unbound = Aion

He's still around.
A fifth density STS light being in a cave. Smile

I remember Ra said that they are hiding in caves because they do not much in space/time. Much more in time/space.
^^ You mean a photoshopped light pillar in Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ?

Original:

[Image: s-l1000.jpg]
(03-06-2016, 07:20 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]^^ You mean a photoshopped light pillar in Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ?

Of course it's photoshopped Wink It just a view of our 3D imagination to make it fit in what Ra said.

This is the quote:

Quote:87.7 Questioner: What is the environmental situation of this particular fifth-density negative entity, and how does he work with fourth-density negative in order to establish power and control; and what is his particular philosophy with respect to himself as Creator and his use of the first distortion and the extension of this use of the first distortion to the fourth-density negative? I hope that this isn’t too complex a question.

Ra: I am Ra. The environment of your companion is that of the rock, the cave, the place of barrenness, for this is the density of wisdom. That which is needed may be thought and received. To this entity very little is necessary upon the physical, if you will, or space/time complex of distortions.

Such an entity spends its consciousness within the realms of time/space in an attempt to learn the ways of wisdom through the utmost use of the powers and resources of the self. Since the self is the Creator, the wisdom density provides many informative and fascinating experiences for the negatively polarized entity. In some respects one may see a more lucid early attachment to wisdom from those of negative polarity as the nexus of positions of consciousness upon which wisdom is laid is simpler.
Spends it consciousness in time/space but still has a space/time physical body which is still there.
(03-06-2016, 09:09 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Spends it consciousness in time/space but still has a space/time physical body which is still there.

And they can drop it and make a new one.
(06-01-2011, 02:54 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2011, 02:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the veil makes it a mind body spirit complex. When there was separation between conscious and unconscious, the mind became complex. When this happened, so did the body and spirit.

what i meant to ask is there any point at which we are simply just mind spirit complexes? without bodies?
without physical bodies and just spiritual?

or do people in like say 14D still have bodies?
of something else? like twice as dense light or soemthing?

i dunno i'm just speculating
i'm starting to wonder if the octave of densitives above this one already exists in teh future... and exists with us now if time is cyclical and not a straight path. and what life is like in densities past this octave.

Body is equal to unit/focus. When you don't have a body, you will be the inarticulate, complete whole creator. The very body is a type of focus. The mind divides and the body is a creature of the mind, mind all the divisions(cells) The body is relevantly a display of the arrangement/understanding mind of mind.