Bring4th

Full Version: Recently Awakened Lightworker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Brothers and Sisters,

I was encouraged to share my personal story. It is amazing how similar our stories are - each of our souls are responding to the ever increasing divine call - our consciousness is raising together....We are One! How much clearer things are when the light switch gets "turned on"!
Please bear with me....my personal story begins

First a little Background –
I was raised with no formal religious nor spiritual direction from either parent nor step-parent (we were only with a truth-seeking attitudes – to keep the mind open to all possibilites). My father did take us to one Religious Convention (I was about 5 maybe 6), but none of us kids knew what it was about (too young) I just remember that there were not other kids to play with, and the adults talked incessantly. At this conference we were removed and played games all day. I was given an odd blue book when I was in college. I tried to read it – but it was very cerebral and difficult to understand. I did start to get an inkling on how truly small our world was in the grand scheme of things. My religious/spiritual self remained dormant for 15 more years. My big blue book got moved four times –gathering more dust. Twelve years ago I met my husband (Lapsed – but Born Catholic). I also felt different all my life – my compassion for the “underdog” set me apart from the main scene. I have been told several times throughout life, that I was an “old wise soul”. I gave these attributes no major thought, until recently.

October 2009, all of a sudden, my “light switch” was turned on - I was astounded! At first I did not know what was happening to me- I even though perhaps I had a brain tumor! I was experiencing some very unusual/new thoughts, feelings, sensations. I kept a very tight lip because, I felt insane - yet very calm – I still find it hard to articulate what I was enduring. It all ties into my personal spiritual growth. I have always been a truth seeker and I started “realizing” hundreds of truths. I do not even know the extent of what I already know…...sounds kinda corny-yes.
I felt that I was being contacted by an angel (either that or I was ‘talking to myself’ = crazy). When I would get ready for work (which I happened to be in my bathroom), I would sometimes get ‘vibrations’ or a tingling that started at my fingers then radiated up my arms. Every morning for weeks, I was getting these “epiphanies” – just sort of deposited into my brain. I quickly started journaling these moments of supreme thoughts. I was miraculously learning all these “Truths”. Apparently, I have visiting angels and/or my Mystery Monitor is extremely gifted. Who woulda thunk? I was “told” that it/he/she/they have been with me for quite some time (although in our time/space limitations, I have no idea how long in Urantia terms). I was utterly dumbfounded and really at a loss. I did not know what to do…who to tell…..do I check myself into a loony bin? I found out that I have been doing things ‘not the best way’…..in truth seeking (the previous 15 years, my religious/spiritual growth remained stagnant). I was ‘told’ that I was asking all the wrong questions! What exactly are the right questions?
I have sooooo many questions, yet I was ‘receiving lessons’ (they were not of my choice, but cool nonetheless). I was really trying to be cool and go-with-the-flow. I also get mental pictures sometimes of various things (how we are cocooned are weaved into numerous waves, circuits, fields and mental pictures of universal rotations and universal seasons). Even as I was typing this up, there is a wee-tiny part of me that has to wonder if I have completely LOST TOUCH! Apparently, I had ‘tapped’ into the stream of consciousness . My Catholic husband would not understand, and perhaps fear for my sanity if I told him angels were talking to me. I did have moments, where I even feared that I had lost my marbles!
My husband started to notice a change in my attitude, and really likes the glowing positive that I exude.

I attribute my awakening to a couple very persistent Mormons!!I Yes – those two very well dressed men on bikes that go from house to house. I would always invite them in when they stopped by to recruit me and/or my husband into their circle – I listened to their views, but my husband attempted to change their views (he knows this is impossible, yet he still was willing to try). BTW – some of the general views/opinions about the Mormon religion (that is the Church of Later Day Saints) is misunderstood, and/or wrong. I have always enjoyed talking with them about God, and have always compared and contrasted my personal views with theirs (some of them – I gently disagree with – To Each Their Own). The ever faithful visiting Mormons are to thank for my awakening. There was always a ‘certain significance’ to them – they contained that sparkle of God in their eyes. I could tell they had a true connection and love for God. They too were drawn to me – always returning, even after I gave them my views. They ALWAYS exerted a constant pressure on me to PRAY for the TRUTH! This is what ‘broke the camels back’ (or broke my brain). I assured them after many, many visits that I would promise to pray for the TRUTH. BAM–CRASH-BOOM. The light switch was forever flipped-on after I had prayed as promised. I received the truth and a whole lot more! I am still reaping the benefits from that promise that I fulfilled. Needless to say on the next visit, I thanked them profusely and explained that I was indeed receiving truth(s). I assured them that even though my path was not the same as theirs that our destinations are the same! They were a necessary cog in Gods grand plan.
There are no spiritual accidents. Intricate patterns are at work. The flood gates have opened. I am having an indescribable time. Although, I am feeling something building…..a particular urgency…..a need for decisive action……which I am told ‘sometimes may be my ego getting in the way’. Some things are very hard for me to decipher. Even though I was told “I have all the answers inside of me”, I still don’t know the next step. I am getting the impression that “it” is bigger than my own personal growth, that there is something external/bigger that I need to address.
I undusted by big blue book and everything fell into place, all made complete sense to me!!!
Up to this point in my story, I had only confided in my brother about some of what was happening. I couldn’t talk to my husband or casual friends about this. I just did not know what to do or who to speak with. THEN
…………..PROVIDENCE occurred! Something happened to me that was very significant and extremely real!
My husband told me about a Crystal Expo in town, and suggested that I go. Well, he did not have to say it twice (no kids – and I get some spending money-weee)! It was held in Sharonville Convention Center from February Friday 19 thru Sunday 21st. There were soooooo much cool stuff – crystals (any type, style, size, color), gems, stones, jewery, Artists, Pshyics, Palm-Readers, belly-dancers, massage therapists, healers, musicians (plays wonderfull vibratory music with crystal bowls – sounds a lot like when you wet your finger and rub around the rim of a crystal glass)………. Anything with the mystical. I took my time because there was so much to see, touch, smell, hear. Very near the time when I was about to go (I spent most of my 30 bucks allowance), this stone caught my eye. A lady was rubbing it in her palm, and it was giving off such brilliant sparkles from 10 feet away! I had to see what she had in her hand. I excitedly rushed over to her and asked her where did she get that beautiful stone! She pointed to a box and explained there are more left. She told me they are man-made (the Monks create them – they are called Monkstones). I noticed one brilliant midnight-blue stone in the box that had my name on it – it was only $3. I dug through my purse and found only a single dollar bill. I placed it back into the box and walked away slightly disappointed. I was browsing (dragging my feet – I did not want to leave), I was near the booths that were near the exit, when the same lady, that I asked about the beautiful stone, approached me. She was African American, probably 50-ish, with a skin condition (but she was absolutely beautiful inside though) – and she “felt very familiar to me”. You have probably on a couple occasions in your life – come across a person that you swear you have known (more than just seeing them in the store before) – you feel a familiar personality or “recognition” with the “stranger”.
This lady had tears in tears eyes, and approached me with a smile. She said, “my angels told me that you had not left the Expo yet, and that I am suppose to give this stone to you”!!! Wow…..she was holding the MonkStone - the exact stone that I wanted to buy (they come in slightly different shapes and colors). I was surprised and said, “wow…that is so sweet, but you did not have to get me the stone”. She said, “It is suppose to be yours. Please accept it”. She had her arm out-stretched and the stone cradled in her palm towards me. I looked into her teary eyes and knew she was a very special person. I brushed her palm when I grabbed it - and a voice inside my head said “Pay It Forward”. So, I then told her that I was told to “Pay It Forward”, and that she should be assured that I will do as instructed. She smiled really big and nodded her head in assurance that I would do as I said, then walked away. I was tingling from my scalp to my toes! I walked to my car in a cloud of amazement. This experience was phenomenal – almost surreal! {This message if for that Beautiful Special Lady – If I do not ever “see” you again in this short life-time – I hope to meet up with you in the Ever. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART – you were the little pebble in my pond – the ripples are awe inspiring!}

The following is a very real personal “secret” experience of mine that I had not told anyone - until recently.
Since I was fairly young (7 or 8yrs), I've had this whisper of a memory that has NEVER left me. My dream-like ‘memory’ is:
I was in a spirit form and was waiting to be "called", I get the impression that I was in a line with thousands of other spirits that were also waiting to be called. While I was waiting, I remember feeling "unworthy" of such greatness or sensing that I was not good enough to be born a human that carried such potential. I realized that some of the spirits were sent on different assignments, but I was chosen to be an earth babe! I remember feeling elated, because I was provided the chance to experience all the necessary hardships/disappointments to gain Courage, that I would get the opportunity to face uncertainties so that I could, in turn, forage for Hope. I was ecstatic that I was going to know less than I would be ABLE to believe – thus, displaying Faith in something grander! I knew that I was in for pain, but on the flip side – without suffering ever-present experiential trials – I would not know the Pleasure! I knew that I would have to experience situations of social inequality and grapple for better things – but through experiencing “mucking through the trenches – I would gain Loyalty, Altruism, Idealism, Unselfishness!
This is WHY we are here! All of us are so lucky to be chosen! I truly believe that there are literally millions of spirits “waiting in line” for the opportunity to walk in Jesus’ footsteps! You know the famous saying about being at the “bottom of the barrel”. It builds character – it creates magnificent (seasoned) beings! I believe that all human spirits were "chosen", and they “forgot” why they came! Actually, I get the impression that our pre-birth (soul) memory is concealed on purpose. We must find it in ourselves to learn and grow through life’s experiences. Angels are in awe at times because of us. I think some celestial beings may envy our position, yet are saddened because we have not filled our potentials. I get the feeling (especially after reading the transcripts) that uncountable angels are volunteering from the farthest distances of the vast universes - for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of this unique and unprecedented occurrence (proceeding with a correcting time after a double default amid all this chaos).

To any and all that will listen – I SCREAM the following:

I am not special or gifted! Every person has the same potential and you (reader) are just as capable of this wonderous spriritual journey that I am taking!
I asked for this a long time ago (when I was in college 15yrs ago). I asked/prayed/pleaded for understanding, to align myself with my Fathers work and to fulfill a destiny that I have sensed was imminent. At times - I requested enlightenment, spiritual assistance, or just the help to "muck it through" a particular time. You are just as "special" and have the same free-will that I do. I am just getting what I have asked for - admittedly, I am a little scared, but I am praying for the needed courage and perseverance that Jesus displayed. Things are a lot clearer for me after much pondering, praying, and meditation.
You are also “gifted” – all of us are! You must Hope and have Faith, ask for enlightenment. Learn to be still daily. When I stumble, get complacent, or revert to previous ways (which is often), I just pick myself back up and get back to it. What do you have to lose for that leap of Faith? Open the heart mind and soul for what you can GAIN!
Thank you for opening your heart and sharing. I especially liked the part about getting that free monkstone. Sounds like you are being directed in powerful ways in life.
What a beautiful story, I got teary at the part about the monkstone. So many things you have said resonate in my spirit. Thank you for sharing a piece of yourself.

Love
Thanks for joining and sharing, Recently Awakened! It's a beautiful story and fits right in with those before and after you.
Thank you all for your kind words. In my personal story, I mentioned that I was receiving "epiphanies" that were so mind blowing. I said that I prayed for the TRUTH (at the Mormons insistance). I want to share my spirit inspired reply from the divine. Below is one of the first, of several journal entries that was meant to be shared:

∞ WHAT IS ETERNAL TRUTH ∞
There are different degrees of truth. Relative or transitory truths, do not stand-up to the test of time. Eternal truths are undoubtedly more than mere facts. No mortal is abjectly designed to deny truth. However, immaturity, ego, and free will choice will commonly mask the content of truth.
Any truth-seeking person will not have issue with the fundamentals of truth. Truth never tells you what to do or how to think. Truth is not an object, text, tangible, or quantifiable. Truth is within. Every individual is given the free will to experience truth individually, personally, and on their own terms. This is a gift that most mortals overlook.
Truth is a higher perspective – a supreme assertion of human thought, which can be applied to everyday living, applicable to everyone, for eternity. Many humans worry about the "source" of philosophies to validate their truth content. Truth has no need to be validated - it simply IS.
God provided all evolutionary creatures with the ability to recognize truth…. It is by superlative design. One cannot put a label on truth, pay for it, dress it up, or make it fit into a tiny box.
It either resonates within or it does not.

Brittany

It's funny...I also had my major awakening moment at a psychic fair, and it involved a crystal. Up until that point I had thought I was simply insane. Then I talked to a priest, a shaman and a healer who all assured me there was nothing wrong with me. What I had was a gift, not an illness!

I wouldn't recommend checking yourself into a looney bin. Ever. Those places are not fun. XP

I think we are all supremely talented. The Creator isn't stingy with gifts. We all get what is right for us. There is no need to play down the fact that you're special- you are. We all are. Each of us is capable of seeing the world in a way that absolutely no one else can. Smile

Oh, and Goldstone is AWESOME! One of my favorite stones, even though it is synthetic.
Here is one of my favorite pieces of Goldstone, by the way. (It's a rather cruddy picture.)
are you an empath, Urantia?
(06-03-2011, 03:45 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]are you an empath, Urantia?

Actually, I posses great empathy. If the person remains an "open channel", I can detect their mindset, moods, and sometimes thoughts. I have come across the entire spectrum of people - from those that wear their hearts on their sleeve to the other extreme - where they have consciously shielded their thoughts and emotions (like a brick wall surrounds their mind). Actually, last year I came across a long-lost friend of my husbands - I will call him "Nick" - he was a "black void" individual. It was extrememly scary, for I sensed he was having evil, vile, thoughts. I literally had a mini break-down by the time the party was winding-down. My husband asked me why I was crying and shaking (we were with a group of his friends). After "Nick" left the get-together, I told my husband and a few remaining friends that "Nick" was "empty and evil". I feared "Nick" and NEVER want to be around him again. Actually, my husband and his few remaining friends laughed and admitted that - "if anyone they knew, that would "go postal" - it would be "Nick"". After much contemplation and probing, I sincerely feel "Nick" is a psychopath.
Thank you for asking me that question!!! It has forced me to self reflect. If I were to give mysef a "label" - it is Lightworker with a ever increasing spiritual tool-box (one tool is being empathetic) - now if I can just master Telepathy BigSmile
ha, thats one i don't want. Tongue telepathy would be worse than empathy.
Urania Your story is AMAZING!! Thank you so much for Sharing!!! I hear them too Smile
(06-02-2011, 07:49 AM)Urantia444 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all for your kind words. In my personal story, I mentioned that I was receiving "epiphanies" that were so mind blowing. I said that I prayed for the TRUTH (at the Mormons insistance). I want to share my spirit inspired reply from the divine. Below is one of the first, of several journal entries that was meant to be shared:

∞ WHAT IS ETERNAL TRUTH ∞
There are different degrees of truth. Relative or transitory truths, do not stand-up to the test of time. Eternal truths are undoubtedly more than mere facts. No mortal is abjectly designed to deny truth. However, immaturity, ego, and free will choice will commonly mask the content of truth.
Any truth-seeking person will not have issue with the fundamentals of truth. Truth never tells you what to do or how to think. Truth is not an object, text, tangible, or quantifiable. Truth is within. Every individual is given the free will to experience truth individually, personally, and on their own terms. This is a gift that most mortals overlook.
Truth is a higher perspective – a supreme assertion of human thought, which can be applied to everyday living, applicable to everyone, for eternity. Many humans worry about the "source" of philosophies to validate their truth content. Truth has no need to be validated - it simply IS.
God provided all evolutionary creatures with the ability to recognize truth…. It is by superlative design. One cannot put a label on truth, pay for it, dress it up, or make it fit into a tiny box.
It either resonates within or it does not.
Smile I always say, "What rings true in your heart" I hope you will share more of yourjournal entries soon!! Because this one definitly resonates with me!!

Brittany

(06-03-2011, 08:05 AM)Urantia444 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2011, 03:45 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]are you an empath, Urantia?

Actually, I posses great empathy. If the person remains an "open channel", I can detect their mindset, moods, and sometimes thoughts. I have come across the entire spectrum of people - from those that wear their hearts on their sleeve to the other extreme - where they have consciously shielded their thoughts and emotions (like a brick wall surrounds their mind). Actually, last year I came across a long-lost friend of my husbands - I will call him "Nick" - he was a "black void" individual. It was extrememly scary, for I sensed he was having evil, vile, thoughts. I literally had a mini break-down by the time the party was winding-down. My husband asked me why I was crying and shaking (we were with a group of his friends). After "Nick" left the get-together, I told my husband and a few remaining friends that "Nick" was "empty and evil". I feared "Nick" and NEVER want to be around him again. Actually, my husband and his few remaining friends laughed and admitted that - "if anyone they knew, that would "go postal" - it would be "Nick"". After much contemplation and probing, I sincerely feel "Nick" is a psychopath.
Thank you for asking me that question!!! It has forced me to self reflect. If I were to give mysef a "label" - it is Lightworker with a ever increasing spiritual tool-box (one tool is being empathetic) - now if I can just master Telepathy BigSmile

Psychopaths usually have an intense coldness to them. They feel like a hole you could fall into and never come out again. Did this person have a "piercing stare"? That is another quality I've noticed in a lot of people who are rather developed on the negative path. Their eyes cut through people.
That was beautiful!! Thank you, and welcome! I especially liked the part that you screamed. Tongue That contained words that I needed. And I liked your journal entry too!

3DMonkey

(06-03-2011, 07:06 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Psychopaths usually have an intense coldness to them. They feel like a hole you could fall into and never come out again. Did this person have a "piercing stare"? That is another quality I've noticed in a lot of people who are rather developed on the negative path. Their eyes cut through people.

Sometimes I get the feeling that this is how people see me :-/

Brittany

That they see you as having a piercing stare, or that they're all giving you piercing stares?
(06-01-2011, 03:02 PM)Urantia444 Wrote: [ -> ]She smiled really big and nodded her head in assurance that I would do as I said, then walked away. I was tingling from my scalp to my toes! I walked to my car in a cloud of amazement.
And, in the excitement, accidentally dropped and broke the stone...oops!

3DMonkey

(06-07-2011, 07:45 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]That they see you as having a piercing stare, or that they're all giving you piercing stares?

Me with the stare

Brittany

Well, I don't think you're a psychopath, Monkey, if that's any consolation. Smile
why Monkey? you come across warm here.
Psychopaths usually have an intense coldness to them. They feel like a hole you could fall into and never come out again. Did this person have a "piercing stare"? That is another quality I've noticed in a lot of people who are rather developed on the negative path. Their eyes cut through people.
[/quote]

YES!!!!!! "Nick" felt cold and black!!!! His body language also spoke volumes - his jaw was constantly clenched and his eyes were extremely piercing. I never want to encounter another psychopath!!! At the time, I did not know what had "hit me", I was merely unconsciously re-ACT-ing to his "negative vibe". It was like I did not know or real-EYES what was occuring. After much contemplation, I came to the conclusion of his darkness or lack of soul or whatever one might describe him. I could NEVER survive working in a psych-ward!!!:-/

Brittany

Many of those who have chosen the dark path thrive on the fear they create. But really, there is nothing to be afraid of. As soon as you realize what their game is, it is easy to sidestep their projections. I've had people get quite alarmingly furious when they were unable to control me, and I just laughed at their attempts to bend my will. To me it was just a silly game, because I was already fully aware of what they were trying to do. I think that is why negatives tend to prey on those who are ignorant, weak-willed or fearful. Since you can read energy, you already have a strong advantage.
(06-09-2011, 10:48 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Many of those who have chosen the dark path thrive on the fear they create. But really, there is nothing to be afraid of. As soon as you realize what their game is, it is easy to sidestep their projections. I've had people get quite alarmingly furious when they were unable to control me, and I just laughed at their attempts to bend my will. To me it was just a silly game, because I was already fully aware of what they were trying to do. I think that is why negatives tend to prey on those who are ignorant, weak-willed or fearful. Since you can read energy, you already have a strong advantage.

Thank you for your priceless insight!! I will stand strong with courage and Light if I ever encounter a dark individual again - I do carry the advantage! I am so pleased that I happened across this sight! There is so much to forage here - such love and acceptance - like coming homeWink

Brittany

(hugs) Heart
Below is an abreviated version of beautiful and artistically written attributes that we all must learn to embrace.

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED......WHY ME?

All mortal life is beset by certain inevitabilities. Consider the following…….

Is COURAGE ∞ the strength of character ∞ desirable?
Then man must be reared in an environment, which necessitates grappling with hardships and reacting to disappointments. Without one, you cannot have the other.

Is HOPE ∞ the grandeur of trust ∞ desirable?
Then human existence must constantly be confronted with insecurities and recurrent uncertainties.

Is FAITH ∞ the supreme assertion of human thought ∞ desirable?
Then the human mind must find itself in troublesome predicament, where it ever knows less than it can believe.

Is LOVE OF TRUTH ∞ and the willingness to go wherever it leads ∞ desirable?
Then man must be brought up in a world where error is present and falsehood always possible.

Is PLEASURE ∞ the satisfaction of happiness ∞ desirable?
Then man must live in a world where the alternative to pain and the
Likelihood of suffering are ever-present experiential possibilities.

Is LOYALTY ∞ the devotion to the highest duty ∞ desirable?
Then man must carry on amid the possibilities of betrayal and desertion.
The valor of devotion consists in the implied danger of default.

Is UNSELFISHNESS ∞ the spirit of self-forgetfulness ∞ desirable?
Then mortal man must live day to day with the incessant clamoring of an inescapable self for recognition and honor. One could never hold onto righteousness if there were no potential evil to exalt, and differentiate the good by contrast.

Is IDEALISM ∞ the approaching the concept of the divine ∞ desirable?
Then man must struggle in an environment of relative goodness and beauty – where the surroundings are stimulative of the irrepressible reach for better things.

Is ALTRUISM ∞ service to one’s fellows ∞ desirable?
Then life experience must provide for encountering situations of social inequality.

∞The meaning of our embryonic existence is quite simple∞

Keep the heart, mind, and soul open for life’s lessons, for there is a reason for everything.

After I serendipitously happened across these profound statments, It truly pains me to hear somebody lament "Why Me", because I know that there are not "mistakes" - there are just several "learning opportunities"BigSmile
Beautiful story and thanks for sharing!
I can't stop smiling right now!!! I created a profile just to send you this message. I don't even know what I want to write, only that I MUST! I started waking up about a year ago. I was born in the Mormon Church, and last year I was going to leave it. I'll never forget the night I started writing a letter to my family about why I had to leave, and why I could not accept the institution. That's when it happened, when the light descended, and all was made clear. I felt like a conduit of spiritual testimony. Angels coming in droves to bear testimony of the boy called Joseph. I didn't understand what was happening, and why the animosity readily dissolved.

My life has never been the same since. No longer a fragment of the universe; I am the universe. I saw the Gospel, and the restoration. I cannot read Joseph's words without hearing my own. The experiences Joseph Smith had are the very ones we are tapping into now. It's a rescue mission, and the Light Workers are the prophecied Children of the Last Dispensation, reserved for the final inning.

YOU ARE NOT CRAZY. YOU ARE WAKING UP!

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/author...th_jr.html

Everything that has ever happened in my life has led to this awakening. Somedays, I want to shake my beloved brothers and sisters. I've never been more certain about anything in my whole life.

There is so much I could say...so much.

(06-01-2011, 03:02 PM)Urantia444 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Brothers and Sisters,

I was encouraged to share my personal story. It is amazing how similar our stories are - each of our souls are responding to the ever increasing divine call - our consciousness is raising together....We are One! How much clearer things are when the light switch gets "turned on"!
Please bear with me....my personal story begins

First a little Background –
I was raised with no formal religious nor spiritual direction from either parent nor step-parent (we were only with a truth-seeking attitudes – to keep the mind open to all possibilites). My father did take us to one Religious Convention (I was about 5 maybe 6), but none of us kids knew what it was about (too young) I just remember that there were not other kids to play with, and the adults talked incessantly. At this conference we were removed and played games all day. I was given an odd blue book when I was in college. I tried to read it – but it was very cerebral and difficult to understand. I did start to get an inkling on how truly small our world was in the grand scheme of things. My religious/spiritual self remained dormant for 15 more years. My big blue book got moved four times –gathering more dust. Twelve years ago I met my husband (Lapsed – but Born Catholic). I also felt different all my life – my compassion for the “underdog” set me apart from the main scene. I have been told several times throughout life, that I was an “old wise soul”. I gave these attributes no major thought, until recently.

October 2009, all of a sudden, my “light switch” was turned on - I was astounded! At first I did not know what was happening to me- I even though perhaps I had a brain tumor! I was experiencing some very unusual/new thoughts, feelings, sensations. I kept a very tight lip because, I felt insane - yet very calm – I still find it hard to articulate what I was enduring. It all ties into my personal spiritual growth. I have always been a truth seeker and I started “realizing” hundreds of truths. I do not even know the extent of what I already know…...sounds kinda corny-yes.
I felt that I was being contacted by an angel (either that or I was ‘talking to myself’ = crazy). When I would get ready for work (which I happened to be in my bathroom), I would sometimes get ‘vibrations’ or a tingling that started at my fingers then radiated up my arms. Every morning for weeks, I was getting these “epiphanies” – just sort of deposited into my brain. I quickly started journaling these moments of supreme thoughts. I was miraculously learning all these “Truths”. Apparently, I have visiting angels and/or my Mystery Monitor is extremely gifted. Who woulda thunk? I was “told” that it/he/she/they have been with me for quite some time (although in our time/space limitations, I have no idea how long in Urantia terms). I was utterly dumbfounded and really at a loss. I did not know what to do…who to tell…..do I check myself into a loony bin? I found out that I have been doing things ‘not the best way’…..in truth seeking (the previous 15 years, my religious/spiritual growth remained stagnant). I was ‘told’ that I was asking all the wrong questions! What exactly are the right questions?
I have sooooo many questions, yet I was ‘receiving lessons’ (they were not of my choice, but cool nonetheless). I was really trying to be cool and go-with-the-flow. I also get mental pictures sometimes of various things (how we are cocooned are weaved into numerous waves, circuits, fields and mental pictures of universal rotations and universal seasons). Even as I was typing this up, there is a wee-tiny part of me that has to wonder if I have completely LOST TOUCH! Apparently, I had ‘tapped’ into the stream of consciousness . My Catholic husband would not understand, and perhaps fear for my sanity if I told him angels were talking to me. I did have moments, where I even feared that I had lost my marbles!
My husband started to notice a change in my attitude, and really likes the glowing positive that I exude.

I attribute my awakening to a couple very persistent Mormons!!I Yes – those two very well dressed men on bikes that go from house to house. I would always invite them in when they stopped by to recruit me and/or my husband into their circle – I listened to their views, but my husband attempted to change their views (he knows this is impossible, yet he still was willing to try). By the way – some of the general views/opinions about the Mormon religion (that is the Church of Later Day Saints) is misunderstood, and/or wrong. I have always enjoyed talking with them about God, and have always compared and contrasted my personal views with theirs (some of them – I gently disagree with – To Each Their Own). The ever faithful visiting Mormons are to thank for my awakening. There was always a ‘certain significance’ to them – they contained that sparkle of God in their eyes. I could tell they had a true connection and love for God. They too were drawn to me – always returning, even after I gave them my views. They ALWAYS exerted a constant pressure on me to PRAY for the TRUTH! This is what ‘broke the camels back’ (or broke my brain). I assured them after many, many visits that I would promise to pray for the TRUTH. BAM–CRASH-BOOM. The light switch was forever flipped-on after I had prayed as promised. I received the truth and a whole lot more! I am still reaping the benefits from that promise that I fulfilled. Needless to say on the next visit, I thanked them profusely and explained that I was indeed receiving truth(s). I assured them that even though my path was not the same as theirs that our destinations are the same! They were a necessary cog in Gods grand plan.
There are no spiritual accidents. Intricate patterns are at work. The flood gates have opened. I am having an indescribable time. Although, I am feeling something building…..a particular urgency…..a need for decisive action……which I am told ‘sometimes may be my ego getting in the way’. Some things are very hard for me to decipher. Even though I was told “I have all the answers inside of me”, I still don’t know the next step. I am getting the impression that “it” is bigger than my own personal growth, that there is something external/bigger that I need to address.
I undusted by big blue book and everything fell into place, all made complete sense to me!!!
Up to this point in my story, I had only confided in my brother about some of what was happening. I couldn’t talk to my husband or casual friends about this. I just did not know what to do or who to speak with. THEN
…………..PROVIDENCE occurred! Something happened to me that was very significant and extremely real!
My husband told me about a Crystal Expo in town, and suggested that I go. Well, he did not have to say it twice (no kids – and I get some spending money-weee)! It was held in Sharonville Convention Center from February Friday 19 thru Sunday 21st. There were soooooo much cool stuff – crystals (any type, style, size, color), gems, stones, jewery, Artists, Pshyics, Palm-Readers, belly-dancers, massage therapists, healers, musicians (plays wonderfull vibratory music with crystal bowls – sounds a lot like when you wet your finger and rub around the rim of a crystal glass)………. Anything with the mystical. I took my time because there was so much to see, touch, smell, hear. Very near the time when I was about to go (I spent most of my 30 bucks allowance), this stone caught my eye. A lady was rubbing it in her palm, and it was giving off such brilliant sparkles from 10 feet away! I had to see what she had in her hand. I excitedly rushed over to her and asked her where did she get that beautiful stone! She pointed to a box and explained there are more left. She told me they are man-made (the Monks create them – they are called Monkstones). I noticed one brilliant midnight-blue stone in the box that had my name on it – it was only $3. I dug through my purse and found only a single dollar bill. I placed it back into the box and walked away slightly disappointed. I was browsing (dragging my feet – I did not want to leave), I was near the booths that were near the exit, when the same lady, that I asked about the beautiful stone, approached me. She was African American, probably 50-ish, with a skin condition (but she was absolutely beautiful inside though) – and she “felt very familiar to me”. You have probably on a couple occasions in your life – come across a person that you swear you have known (more than just seeing them in the store before) – you feel a familiar personality or “recognition” with the “stranger”.
This lady had tears in tears eyes, and approached me with a smile. She said, “my angels told me that you had not left the Expo yet, and that I am suppose to give this stone to you”!!! Wow…..she was holding the MonkStone - the exact stone that I wanted to buy (they come in slightly different shapes and colors). I was surprised and said, “wow…that is so sweet, but you did not have to get me the stone”. She said, “It is suppose to be yours. Please accept it”. She had her arm out-stretched and the stone cradled in her palm towards me. I looked into her teary eyes and knew she was a very special person. I brushed her palm when I grabbed it - and a voice inside my head said “Pay It Forward”. So, I then told her that I was told to “Pay It Forward”, and that she should be assured that I will do as instructed. She smiled really big and nodded her head in assurance that I would do as I said, then walked away. I was tingling from my scalp to my toes! I walked to my car in a cloud of amazement. This experience was phenomenal – almost surreal! {This message if for that Beautiful Special Lady – If I do not ever “see” you again in this short life-time – I hope to meet up with you in the Ever. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART – you were the little pebble in my pond – the ripples are awe inspiring!}

The following is a very real personal “secret” experience of mine that I had not told anyone - until recently.
Since I was fairly young (7 or 8yrs), I've had this whisper of a memory that has NEVER left me. My dream-like ‘memory’ is:
I was in a spirit form and was waiting to be "called", I get the impression that I was in a line with thousands of other spirits that were also waiting to be called. While I was waiting, I remember feeling "unworthy" of such greatness or sensing that I was not good enough to be born a human that carried such potential. I realized that some of the spirits were sent on different assignments, but I was chosen to be an earth babe! I remember feeling elated, because I was provided the chance to experience all the necessary hardships/disappointments to gain Courage, that I would get the opportunity to face uncertainties so that I could, in turn, forage for Hope. I was ecstatic that I was going to know less than I would be ABLE to believe – thus, displaying Faith in something grander! I knew that I was in for pain, but on the flip side – without suffering ever-present experiential trials – I would not know the Pleasure! I knew that I would have to experience situations of social inequality and grapple for better things – but through experiencing “mucking through the trenches – I would gain Loyalty, Altruism, Idealism, Unselfishness!
This is WHY we are here! All of us are so lucky to be chosen! I truly believe that there are literally millions of spirits “waiting in line” for the opportunity to walk in Jesus’ footsteps! You know the famous saying about being at the “bottom of the barrel”. It builds character – it creates magnificent (seasoned) beings! I believe that all human spirits were "chosen", and they “forgot” why they came! Actually, I get the impression that our pre-birth (soul) memory is concealed on purpose. We must find it in ourselves to learn and grow through life’s experiences. Angels are in awe at times because of us. I think some celestial beings may envy our position, yet are saddened because we have not filled our potentials. I get the feeling (especially after reading the transcripts) that uncountable angels are volunteering from the farthest distances of the vast universes - for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of this unique and unprecedented occurrence (proceeding with a correcting time after a double default amid all this chaos).

To any and all that will listen – I SCREAM the following:

I am not special or gifted! Every person has the same potential and you (reader) are just as capable of this wonderous spriritual journey that I am taking!
I asked for this a long time ago (when I was in college 15yrs ago). I asked/prayed/pleaded for understanding, to align myself with my Fathers work and to fulfill a destiny that I have sensed was imminent. At times - I requested enlightenment, spiritual assistance, or just the help to "muck it through" a particular time. You are just as "special" and have the same free-will that I do. I am just getting what I have asked for - admittedly, I am a little scared, but I am praying for the needed courage and perseverance that Jesus displayed. Things are a lot clearer for me after much pondering, praying, and meditation.
You are also “gifted” – all of us are! You must Hope and have Faith, ask for enlightenment. Learn to be still daily. When I stumble, get complacent, or revert to previous ways (which is often), I just pick myself back up and get back to it. What do you have to lose for that leap of Faith? Open the heart mind and soul for what you can GAIN!

Thank you so much for sharing. You brighten my heart. Love and Light to you.
Heart
(06-14-2011, 03:33 PM)Urantia444 Wrote: [ -> ]Below is an abreviated version of beautiful and artistically written attributes that we all must learn to embrace.

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED......WHY ME?

All mortal life is beset by certain inevitabilities. Consider the following…….

Is COURAGE ∞ the strength of character ∞ desirable?
Then man must be reared in an environment, which necessitates grappling with hardships and reacting to disappointments. Without one, you cannot have the other.

Is HOPE ∞ the grandeur of trust ∞ desirable?
Then human existence must constantly be confronted with insecurities and recurrent uncertainties.

Is FAITH ∞ the supreme assertion of human thought ∞ desirable?
Then the human mind must find itself in troublesome predicament, where it ever knows less than it can believe.

Is LOVE OF TRUTH ∞ and the willingness to go wherever it leads ∞ desirable?
Then man must be brought up in a world where error is present and falsehood always possible.

Is PLEASURE ∞ the satisfaction of happiness ∞ desirable?
Then man must live in a world where the alternative to pain and the
Likelihood of suffering are ever-present experiential possibilities.

Is LOYALTY ∞ the devotion to the highest duty ∞ desirable?
Then man must carry on amid the possibilities of betrayal and desertion.
The valor of devotion consists in the implied danger of default.

Is UNSELFISHNESS ∞ the spirit of self-forgetfulness ∞ desirable?
Then mortal man must live day to day with the incessant clamoring of an inescapable self for recognition and honor. One could never hold onto righteousness if there were no potential evil to exalt, and differentiate the good by contrast.

Is IDEALISM ∞ the approaching the concept of the divine ∞ desirable?
Then man must struggle in an environment of relative goodness and beauty – where the surroundings are stimulative of the irrepressible reach for better things.

Is ALTRUISM ∞ service to one’s fellows ∞ desirable?
Then life experience must provide for encountering situations of social inequality.

∞The meaning of our embryonic existence is quite simple∞

Keep the heart, mind, and soul open for life’s lessons, for there is a reason for everything.

After I serendipitously happened across these profound statments, It truly pains me to hear somebody lament "Why Me", because I know that there are not "mistakes" - there are just several "learning opportunities"BigSmile