Bring4th

Full Version: The 440, 420 vibrations and there extream importance!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 420 and 440 vibrations are two very special frequencies!! 440 being the frequency of Music and harmony (440mgz being the frequency to which you tune any musical instrument, otherwise In Tune) and 420 being the frequency and time of day that the marijuana culture has embraced. Ill start with the importance of the 440 vibrations.
I think we can all agree that music is a language that trascends Race, religon, or nationality. The idea of harmony, diffrent notes and all vibrating in diffrent pitches, yet to the same Frequency. Music at a micro level is a model of how we should all exsist as a species, In Harmony. Music is an essential tool in my life and I'm sure it is in all of us who wander. 440 is a vibration that has embraced earth in a time of need, in an attempt to unify as many as possible through music. As a musician I'm honored to be apart of this wonderful vibration.
Just as important is the 420 vibration, the frequency in which the marijuana culture has embraced. Marijuana has connected and started more friendships, and bridged more cultural gaps in my life than any othe influence. I have made friends for life, and all we had in common at first was 420!! Its amazing that at one time of day(4:20) millions of minds are connected in a common idea and action. To smoke and relax and ELEVATE!!
Both of these vibrations exsist on earth for the simple task of unifying as many people as possible. And to bring us together as One!!! I would love to hear my fellow wanderers and seekers of the Law of ones thoughts on this matter!! In the love and ight of our one infinite creator, Namaste
P.s excuse my spelling Smile I'm typing this from a cell phone Lol

Unbound

It is always good to have another musician around! I am very interested in music as a whole, you should check out my thread in the Law of One section. I agree with 420, however beware that too much of a good thing can be crippling!
Nice one.

3DMonkey

I don't have a clue what you are talking about. 420 440?
Monkey, 440mhz is the frequency of sound to which things appear "in tune" to the human ear. When a musician tunes their instruments, it is usually done to the frequency of 440mhz.

420 has been a long-time reference to marijuana culture. It typically signified 4:20pm, a time where cannabis smokers everywhere try to partake in the hobby in unison. The deeper meanings for it are various; I don't think there is only one true meaning, although I hear it originated from a bunch of Grateful Dead groupies and has some relative meaning to their home county in California (a place they would go to smoke or something). The best deeper meaning i've heard for 420 is that 4:20pm is the time where you should have all your responsibilities covered for the day and is the green light to 'relax' for the rest of it. This is no hard, fast rule by any means, but I think it promotes responsible and moderate use, so I support it.

@111, Welcome and nice to meet you! I love music myself, and I used to love 420 but I got a baby girl now Tongue

Love and light to you, I wish you the best in your spiritual pursuits. I hope the community here is able to provoke and provide positive catalyst for ya! BigSmile

3DMonkey

LOL. I think 10:30 was my 4:20 back in the day.
there seems to be a lot of energy to 420 since the "manipulators" seem try to give the number, or especially the date april 20th, an attribute of "evil and fear" or at what many consider as the feelings mentioned; Hitlers b-day, swine flu "discovery", deepwater horizon explosion, etc.. on the other side of the coin there is also earth-day and 4:20 which are the opposite, things many associate with "positive" things.

in our experience every catalyst has to be in balance so that we can freely choose between love or lack thereof, because in reality it is not "what" happens to us that matters, it is "how" we relate to those "happenings" or catalysts that have an impact on the vibration of the creation around us Smile

thank you for the 440 mhz, this information seems relevant and resonates well!

love and light!
Just today I was writing up a plan to invest in growing health/organic food companies and emerging medical marijuana companies. As I wrote out amounts to put into each food company, I kept track of how much I had left.

After the food companies, how much did I have left to invest in marijuana? $420! OOOHHH YEEEAAAAHH!!
(06-06-2011, 12:54 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]After the food companies, how much did I have left to invest in marijuana? $420! OOOHHH YEEEAAAAHH!!

omg

ps.

Kudos to you on investing in organic food companies. I've seen some very recent numbers regarding the food consumer market, and it's probably no secret to you that you're making a great choice Smile.
(06-06-2011, 12:54 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Just today I was writing up a plan to invest in growing health/organic food companies and emerging medical marijuana companies. As I wrote out amounts to put into each food company, I kept track of how much I had left.

After the food companies, how much did I have left to invest in marijuana? $420! OOOHHH YEEEAAAAHH!!

Lol Awesome, that is a good sign for sure Smile Good luck in your business ventures!!
(06-06-2011, 07:30 AM)charlie2012 Wrote: [ -> ]there seems to be a lot of energy to 420 since the "manipulators" seem try to give the number, or especially the date april 20th, an attribute of "evil and fear" or at what many consider as the feelings mentioned; Hitlers b-day, swine flu "discovery", deepwater horizon explosion, etc.. on the other side of the coin there is also earth-day and 4:20 which are the opposite, things many associate with "positive" things.

in our experience every catalyst has to be in balance so that we can freely choose between love or lack thereof, because in reality it is not "what" happens to us that matters, it is "how" we relate to those "happenings" or catalysts that have an impact on the vibration of the creation around us Smile

thank you for the 440 mhz, this information seems relevant and resonates well!

love and light!

Thank you for bringing thhe balanced nature of 420 to my attention charlie! I wasn't aware of the negative attributed to the date until a quick google search a few mins ago. As far as 440mgz goes, I've been doing a lot of research and I have some interesting thoughts and understandings on the matter I will share in a new thread very soon! Keep an eye out, if it resonates with you I would love to hear your thoughts and input on the matter!! Smile
interesting to choose a frequency to honor a plant. i prefer solfeggio myself.

3DMonkey

(06-06-2011, 12:58 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2011, 12:54 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]After the food companies, how much did I have left to invest in marijuana? $420! OOOHHH YEEEAAAAHH!!

omg

ps.

Kudos to you on investing in organic food companies. I've seen some very recent numbers regarding the food consumer market, and it's probably no secret to you that you're making a great choice Smile.

Oh! Can we expect an investments thread soon? Smile
(06-02-2011, 07:17 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a clue what you are talking about. 420 440?
440 is the note orchestras tune to. It is 440hz and is the A above middle C. If you have a tuning fork and strike it, it will sound the note A at 440hz. 420, well that's entirely another matter
Haven't instruments been tuned to 420 hz historically? I seem to remember reading something like that, in any case.
(04-08-2014, 04:55 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't instruments been tuned to 420 hz historically? I seem to remember reading something like that, in any case.
Actually prior to the 19th century there was really no standard tuning. Instruments were tuned as low as 392 and as high as 465. For the last 100 years or so it's been 440. Since the advent of the early music movement in the 20th century, the most frequent tuning is at 415hz, about a half tone lower than the 440. This made more of a difference to singers, or course, when the group is tuned to the higher 440. Tuning differed from European country to country and even within a country. Today's instrumentalists, at least oboists and flutes, carry around two or three tuning forks with them depending on how they plan on tuning for particular music. Other things changed as well with the early music movement; string players went back to gut strings accounting for the scratchy, harsh sound hear early in the movement; no longer the case.

Fang

Quote:Haven't instruments been tuned to 420 hz historically? I seem to remember reading something like that, in any case.
Nope. Pythagorean tuning was around for a while based around the perfect fifth (3/2) but standard tuning these days is A=440hz

After reading the original post a few times I've come to the conclusion the poster was high as balls lol
(06-06-2011, 12:54 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Just today I was writing up a plan to invest in growing health/organic food companies and emerging medical marijuana companies. As I wrote out amounts to put into each food company, I kept track of how much I had left.

http://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/2..._420_code/