Bring4th

Full Version: The Human Ego, New Christianity, Jesus is Talking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to put out some information that I have found to be incredibly useful in my awakening. A fellow named Kim Michaels has a strong channel to Jesus and is pouring out his teachings. One of the things I found most useful is his description of the human Ego which details all the little tricks and games it uses.

Whether you are still fighting a few remaining pieces of human identity, or whether you are trying to better understand human thought processes and how to help people, this information may be useful. I also what to show you what is going on on the true Christian front leading up to the big push for evolution.

Check out:

http://www.askrealjesus.com/Q_OVERCOMEEG...omain.html

Brian

fairyfarmgirl

(05-11-2009, 11:02 AM)THB Wrote: [ -> ]I want to put out some information that I have found to be incredibly useful in my awakening. A fellow named Kim Michaels has a strong channel to Jesus and is pouring out his teachings. One of the things I found most useful is his description of the human Ego which details all the little tricks and games it uses.

Whether you are still fighting a few remaining pieces of human identity, or whether you are trying to better understand human thought processes and how to help people, this information may be useful. I also what to show you what is going on on the true Christian front leading up to the big push for evolution.

Check out:

http://www.askrealjesus.com/Q_OVERCOMEEG...omain.html
Brian

Thank you very much for this link. I have found it to be very en-light-ing!

fairyfarmgirl
I have read the channellings by Tom and Linda Carpenter purportedly by the entity formerly known as 'Jesus'.

I would recommend discernment by the individual when reading the material on the above link.

I have only read the first page, and have picked up on a lot of the following......'must, cannot, should, realise'......these are not words from Love, and evade the true teachings.

There is no single path, for all paths lead inevitably to the same place!

We are all unique and will always be. There is no single way or truth that can be set out in words alone.

I have chosen to not view my 'Ego' as something other than my Self. For all things are part of me, and this is a Wholistic view. For are we not to integrate all things, to become our 'Whole' Self?

Be careful my friends!

In the Love and Light of the One and Infinite Creator, I bid you well.

ayadew

(05-16-2009, 01:23 AM)DanielDillon Wrote: [ -> ]I have only read the first page, and have picked up on a lot of the following......'must, cannot, should, realise'......these are not words from Love, and evade the true teachings.

Yes, when I see such I immediately get the feeling of hidden intentions.
I rather formulate things as "Will you not" instead of "You must". That is permitting instead of commanding intention. A great difference in purpose.

fairyfarmgirl

I found some of the info to be of use... Extreme Discernment is a good idea with these people...but as I dove deeper into the "teachings" I found the discourse to be closer to the religious right only dressed up as liberal and tolerant... they are what I call "open door" channels in which any dis incarnate spirit can take up residence and wreck havoc... The messages began as STO and quickly descended in Egoic and STS messages dressed up as "assistance."

fairyfarmgirl
Grin. The desire probably is sincere desire to help. But...

Sometimes the desire to help becomes so strong that it becomes an ego function. Like the joke with the old lady who is standing on the side walk watching a street filled with cars. So you go there, and tell her that you'll take care of it. You step into the road and motion the cars to stop which they do. Then you go back and take the old lady by the arm to help her across but she pulls her arm back, poor thing doesn't understand you're helping her. So you put your arm on her back and gently coerce her forward, but the lady puts her heels into the pavement and doesn't move... Eventually you have to drag her by the coat across the bloody street. But by George, you'll help her across whether she likes it or not. Then when she starts hitting you with her purse and you ask what on earth the silly old bat wants. She says "I want you to leave me alone I was waiting for my bus !"

The fight with the ego, is an ego function! If you want to subdue the ego. Then your ego has already won. While you are struggling with the ego. You have no chance whatsoever to subdue it. The only way to win the game is not to play. Realize that you are a master. Every word is wisdom and every fart is incense. Forgive the pun but it's essential to just let go lay back and enjoy. Whenever there is a notion or feeling of a struggle in your mind. Then that's you versus you, and your ego has got you. You will never be free unless you stop fighting yourself.

Just let go. There is no must there is no requirement, no graduation, no failure or success. There is only an infinite now in which the next step is abundantly clear and beauty all around. If your ego is pushing ideas and emotions. It does not matter. The next step is clear, the beauty remains. And the ego is entitled to whatever opinion it desires.

As soon as you get draw into the pushed ideas and emotions you leave the infinite now, end up somewhere between future and past. And lose the beauty and the clarity of the next step.
Beautiful, need I say no more!
(05-16-2009, 08:15 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Grin. The desire probably is sincere desire to help. But...

...Sometimes the desire to help becomes so strong that it becomes an ego function. Like the joke with the old lady who is standing on the side walk watching a street filled with cars.
...Every word is wisdom and every fart is incense.
...There is only an infinite now in which the next step is abundantly clear and beauty all around.
Gotta love it Ali. Wonderfully shared. Farts, words, and humor illuminating the path to wisdom, even through the olfactory system. It all works.

Hey, lets start a thread about spiritual jokes? Did you hear the one about the monk in the monastery?

Q
(05-20-2009, 12:26 AM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, lets start a thread about spiritual jokes? Did you hear the one about the monk in the monastery?

Q

Maybe............ now did the monk have a donkey? Smile