Bring4th

Full Version: Everything Happens for a Reason/ My awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Maybe since you have walked their path before, you are better suited to presnt the proper amount of light/love for them to accept in their forums. Many souls who flock to that kind of information could easily accept the LOO if presented right. Reach out maybe??
(06-27-2011, 03:30 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I humbly think that we all doing it - ie walking in circles - more or less, from time to time. Ra calls it inertia.

I humbly agree!!! And in recognizing that you have walked this path before opens the door to what's nxt Smile I feel this effect in many diffrent areas of my life. From the micro to the macro. Never related the idea to inertia! Thanks for the connection Ankh!
You are welcome, my brother =)

Unbound

Perhaps you are right, my friend, I have not been fully utilizing the experiences I have at my disposal nor do I fully utilize my ability to articulate with words. Maybe it's time for me to stop lingering in the shadows so much and start radiating. Tongue
(06-27-2011, 03:28 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes it takes walking in circles. As you trace yyour path in circles you etch a trail beneath your feet. Only when the path you trace is distinguished and you can recognize it, can you break the mold. In love and light I leave them be Smile I'm glad you recognized the path you traced brother.
(06-27-2011, 03:30 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I humbly think that we all doing it - ie walking in circles - more or less, from time to time. Ra calls it inertia.

Wonderful words!
As with every discordian is the same with every seeker of Ra.
Every discordian was their own 'wanderer story' of how they discovered and experienced discordianism.
Because of this no two discordians are alike. amongst other reasons.
My favorite Discordian family, the loveshades, whom i actually found a deep resonation with them and Ra..... they Are a shining jewel of an exception from alot of the discordians.

We believe:

* In personism, accepting an individual as an individual
* In the responsibility of the individual to society
* In the rights of children to be raised with love and
discipline to prepare them for life
* In personal freedom if it harms no one
* In harmony, accepting differences in a spirit of love

Who we are:

We are a family and friends related not necessarily by
blood, but by ideals. We support personal freedom
working in harmony with responsibility. We are
personists, writers, artists, political activists, philosophers,
photographers, performers, and clowns.

Who they are and their beliefs define them.
Although it is one of their famous traditions to say, "It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to have firm beliefs"
and also the famous
"I take it seriously to take nothing seriously"

While Most of the discordians do walk a path of light and love, they will at the same time 'pretend' to walk a path of darkness and hate. Although for most discordians this is simply an illusion to manipulate the spirit of confusion within you... Some of the hateful discordians are actually genuine so you must beware.
Hence discord= Anarchy, chaos, Confusion.... ect....

This practice is called Cognitive Dissonance.
(from wiki)Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding conflicting ideas simultaneously. The theory of cognitive dissonance proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance. They do this by changing their attitudes, beliefs, and actions.[2] Dissonance is also reduced by justifying, blaming, and denying. It is one of the most influential and extensively studied theories in social psychology. A closely related term, cognitive disequilibrium, was coined by Jean Piaget to refer to the experience of a discrepancy between something new and something already known or believed.
(06-25-2011, 08:26 AM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]News: Dammit, Fracture, our abrasive awfulness has chased off another quality contributor.
+Some random discordian

And As a Discordian Myself, please do not let the words or actions of some of my brothers and sisters force your bad opinion down upon all of us. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. That's life for you.

Unbound

Ah, labels are just fancy terms for personalities, brother, no worries you are judged by none but yourself!
(06-28-2011, 01:12 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, labels are just fancy terms for personalities, brother, no worries you are judged by none but yourself!

congratulations izrael on your 444th post. only 111 more posts away from 555

make what you will of that
after all though we are in 111's thread *winks*

Unbound

Well here is the first step, I hope you are all ready by the time I complete the countdown. Wink

Also, can I ask from whence stems the urge to use the I instead of the A?
(06-28-2011, 01:12 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, labels are just fancy terms for personalities, brother, no worries you are judged by none but yourself!

Hail and well met seeker!
May the light and love within you continue to shine as bright as it does today for all times if not even brighter!

now ill give u a quick discordian lesson in return for your light and love my brother.

In channeling with ascended discordian 'demons' i like to call them. some call them angles ect ect ect......
but although these entities will resonate with what you just said, and feel the aftermath of such resonations...... They will honestly agree with you and support your words and actions in their heart..... BUT

They may feel inclined to belittle you, show hate to your words, tell you you are wrong, tell you to silence yourself(shutup), and go away(#%@$ off)

for example in response to your: Ah, labels are just fancy terms for personalities, brother, no worries you are judged by none but yourself!

a random discordian might say: The only labels that matter are my labels. Your personality is crap. Your not my brother your a slave. And the only ones worthy of giving judgement to you are your masters, slave. Now please Shut up and die a painful death. No one cares for you, what you do or say. You are an idiot.

those are not my words but if you channel to the ascended discordian masters in a similar manner some channel to Ra you may hear something like that.

but the message itself is only to distract you and cause confusion.

this is partly because as stated in the Ra material, that ascended beings of higher density and vibration, must do evil to lesser ascended to beings. This is hard for them because of their pure nature of light and love but it is necessary for further ascension.

Unbound

Aha Yes, in fact I have done some chaotic meditations and I can touch in with these beings if I so choose, however unfortunately for them I have discovered the immensity of light. Well, perhaps not unfortunate, they might yet learn something new. Smile I sure hope I do! Thanks for this lesson, I'll keep it in mind, it makes me think of some interesting things.
(06-28-2011, 02:25 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Aha Yes, in fact I have done some chaotic meditations and I can touch in with these beings if I so choose, however unfortunately for them I have discovered the immensity of light. Well, perhaps not unfortunate, they might yet learn something new. Smile I sure hope I do! Thanks for this lesson, I'll keep it in mind, it makes me think of some interesting things.

oh and i forgot to add...
they will likely cuss at you and call you nasty names just to top it all off.

May the light and love continue to be with you brother Izrael

Unbound

Sounds like a bunch of swell fellows! I am going to have to engage in a spectacular insult match! Oh man, have you ever played Escape from Monkey Island 2? LOL
(06-28-2011, 02:40 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a bunch of swell fellows! I am going to have to engage in a spectacular insult match! Oh man, have you ever played Escape from Monkey Island 2? LOL

hehe its been awhile bro but im a big time gamer

And as for the Discordians....
just dont forget...
im one of them...

Here on this forum i shall show nothing but that which resonates with the path of light and love. And i will try my best to do so to walk this path with excellence.
I genuinely like you people here.
And i would like to earn, and deserve that same respect here.
And other places... even on the Discordian forum i'd show you light and love......

But if anyone shows me any hate, which was un-called for or un-provoked. One shall be the recipient of words of such hate, darkness and evil that have may never been spoken before unto one's ears.

But if i earned the hate that is being sent in my direction, i will gladly accept it. But as we walk the path of light and love i highly doubt that any of us here would be worthy of such evil spirits to be released upon them.

Light and love brothers and sisters, light and love.
DodgyAngelHeartCool
(06-28-2011, 12:45 AM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]This practice is called Cognitive Dissonance.
(from wiki)Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding conflicting ideas simultaneously. The theory of cognitive dissonance proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance. They do this by changing their attitudes, beliefs, and actions.[2] Dissonance is also reduced by justifying, blaming, and denying. It is one of the most influential and extensively studied theories in social psychology. A closely related term, cognitive disequilibrium, was coined by Jean Piaget to refer to the experience of a discrepancy between something new and something already known or believed.

Or it can be done in much comfortable manner. But of course, one has to take the method that resonates.

RA Wrote:To begin to master the concept of mental disciplines it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward toward the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary.

Unbound

Aha My friend, such words would fall as a shadow before the sun in the light of the Creator, blessings, brother adonai!
As Satan would say. "Curious. Very Curious."

What confused me about the discordians at first was more or less the fact that they are beings of light and love but they still would be rude to you.

its like saying: "Hey I love you, but I'm going to be rude as hell to you. Because i love you."

it didn't make sense to me at first.
but i discovered discordianism first.
and then the Ra material....
After absorbing the Ra material it just started to make sense to me.
(06-28-2011, 02:52 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2011, 12:45 AM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]This practice is called Cognitive Dissonance.

Or it can be done in much comfortable manner. But of course, one has to take the method that resonates.

That is just the wiki definition.
To me it is simply holding conflicting ideas simultaneously with the motivational drives of both both ideas running together. I largely relate to it because i have taken up the discordian tradition of saying something in which no way do i resonate to, or put my passion into but while at the same time i may speak for it, or write for it, and to you and what im saying I may seem honest. I may seem true. I may seem like the legitimate real deal in support of what i am saying. Although while in the reality of my heart there is no place for what i am saying there. But i wouldn't be saying it to help myself. I'd be saying it simply, to help you.

So now that you know this how can you be sure that anything I post on this forum is the real me? I'll leave that up to you to decide. Tongue
as the disdordians like to say..... "THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS"
[Image: Namaste.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHz7oHIrftdZ6se_w2X6G...Y_6ad-yxMg]
[Image: eris-discordia3.jpg]
Eris Kallisti. Channel with her spirit complex.... If you dare.

[Image: eris-discordia1.jpg]
The unoffical ying yang themed symbol of discordia. One the apple Reads: Kallisti: for: The Prettiest One

[Image: BUBBLESAUCER2.png]
This is something I made for the forum members at the Principia Discordia

[Image: trentforhim.png]
and last but not least...... This is just for you. *winks*
NEWS: So it has been written in the Holy Book of the Profit-sees of the Spend Times:

In the Fatter Days, they will come from all corners of the globe, misshappen, insane and drug addled, chanting "Roger, Roger, Roger...." while charging their sigils in an autoerotic frenzy. And that this evil cult shall take on the appearance of Roger fetishism. They shall go forth to the interbutts and set up an account on PD. They shall lie in wait, and they shall try and bait the Holy Man of Tucson, sent by our Lady Eris to warn her faithful of the things to come. Many be their number, and varied be their names. The Furby, the Poptard, the Weltburger.... all twisted minds given over to an ancient horror bent on the torment of the faithful. But, oh ye children of Discord, despair not, for Eris is with you and hears of your tribulations. Those who have faith in Chaos shall not be touched by these simians, but verily shall derive their lulz from the derision the monkeys bring upon themselves.

This is the Word of our Fnord. Amen.
(06-28-2011, 04:09 AM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]So now that you know this how can you be sure that anything I post on this forum is the real me? I'll leave that up to you to decide. Tongue

The choice of how you decide to express your self is yours, my brother. Personally I find joy and comfort in a complete honesty. But there is nothing I can do about the choice of others self and how they/you choose to express the self etc, except just simply stay faithful to my own inner being expressing the truth that I love.
Here you go brothers and sisters, in light and love i present my Discordic Holy Text Collection and Flyer Collection available for all of you to download. Took me 20 mins of my time to upload but i did it just for YOU! AngelHeart:idea:Wink

its a zip file
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D5SR6RGX

I'd like to make a thread here dedicated to this link and Discordic KNowledge in the light and love of Ra somewhere on this forum but i don't know where to post it.....

Unbound

Either "Life On Planet Earth" or "Olio" (most likely this one) would probably be suitable places. If you'd like to relate it directly to the Law of One, you can always put it right in the main Law of One discussion forum.
The ever passionate and dedicated StickerNinja, Lol <3 it.
Start a new thread in Olio homeboy and post all of your discordianisms and some more interesting pics Smile
I'll get to work. I accept nothing less then excellence in light and love.
in the mean time i present you seekers with a Manifesto.

The Laser Manifesto-Lupe Fiasco

THE L.A.S.E.R.S. MANIFESTO

To Every Man, Woman & Child...

1. We Want An End To The Glamorization Of Negativity In The Media.

2. We Want An End To Status Symbols Dictating Our Worth As Individuals.

3. We Want A Meaningful And Universal Education System.

4. We Want Substance In The Place Of Popularity.

5. We Will Not Compromise Who We Are To Be Accepted By The Crowd.

6. We Want The Invisible Walls That Separate By Wealth, Race & Class To Be Torn Down.

7. We Want To Think Our Own Thoughts.

8. We Will Be Responsible For Our Environment.

9. We Want Clarity & Truth From Our Elected Officials Or They Should Move Aside.

10. We Want Love Not Lies.

11. We Want An End To All Wars. Foreign & Domestic (Violence).

12. We Want An End To The Processed Culture Of Exploitation, Over-Consumption & Waste.

13. We Want Knowledge, Understanding & Peace.

14. WE WILL NOT LOSE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT LOSERS, WE ARE LASERS!!!

Lasers are the opposite of losers. Lasers are shining beams of light that burn through the darkness of ignorance. Lasers shed light on injustice and inequality. Losers stand by and let things happen. Lasers act and shape their own destinies. Lasers find meaning and direction in the mysteries all around them. Lasers stand for love and compassion. Lasers stand for peace. Lasers stand for progression. Lasers are revolutionary.

Lasers Are The Future.

We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!

Love Always Shines Every-time Remember 2 Smile!

-LF

Unbound

Nice, I like these tenets!
(06-28-2011, 04:09 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I like these tenets!

Glad you liked them Brother Izrael Cool

3DMonkey

(06-28-2011, 01:59 PM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]I'll get to work. I accept nothing less then excellence in light and love.
in the mean time i present you seekers with a Manifesto.

The Laser Manifesto-Lupe Fiasco

THE L.A.S.E.R.S. MANIFESTO

To Every Man, Woman & Child...

1. We Want An End To The Glamorization Of Negativity In The Media.

2. We Want An End To Status Symbols Dictating Our Worth As Individuals.

3. We Want A Meaningful And Universal Education System.

4. We Want Substance In The Place Of Popularity.

5. We Will Not Compromise Who We Are To Be Accepted By The Crowd.

6. We Want The Invisible Walls That Separate By Wealth, Race & Class To Be Torn Down.

7. We Want To Think Our Own Thoughts.

8. We Will Be Responsible For Our Environment.

9. We Want Clarity & Truth From Our Elected Officials Or They Should Move Aside.

10. We Want Love Not Lies.

11. We Want An End To All Wars. Foreign & Domestic (Violence).

12. We Want An End To The Processed Culture Of Exploitation, Over-Consumption & Waste.

13. We Want Knowledge, Understanding & Peace.

14. WE WILL NOT LOSE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT LOSERS, WE ARE LASERS!!!

Lasers are the opposite of losers. Lasers are shining beams of light that burn through the darkness of ignorance. Lasers shed light on injustice and inequality. Losers stand by and let things happen. Lasers act and shape their own destinies. Lasers find meaning and direction in the mysteries all around them. Lasers stand for love and compassion. Lasers stand for peace. Lasers stand for progression. Lasers are revolutionary.

Lasers Are The Future.

We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!

Love Always Shines Every-time Remember 2 Smile!

-LF

I want you to shut up.

Tongue (j/k. trying to make you feel at home)
I'M A LASER!!!! Lol Love this bro
Not asking for much, are ya?
oh no that manifesto is only but a small piece of the puzzle of what im asking
the whole entirety of my light and love asks so much more. To excellence and beyond!
*winks*
(06-28-2011, 05:36 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I want you to shut up.

Tongue (j/k. trying to make you feel at home)

Lol i love this monkey!
Pages: 1 2 3 4