Bring4th

Full Version: Everything Happens for a Reason/ My awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

3DMonkey

hahaha

Yeiyuh! (it just felt right)

(gaw, your avatar begs for some TLC. It looks like you've come home from a week of battle. Hungry and tired)
There are days in life I feel I need to dawn my viking hat with horns and slay the beast... And there are days when I wear a viking hat with horns
look what im about to buy

http://www.faerynicethings.com/index.php...ct&id=4239
[Image: YYuH0DjAmrvEGb6bqzLbz_tQX8qvjuTiD6YJQiVT...JSA=s180-c] BigSmile

whats TLC?
heres some more light and love for you brothers and sisters.
Light and love..... Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMBcO7gbY1s
[Image: YYuH0DjAmrvEGb6bqzLbz_tQX8qvjuTiD6YJQiVT...JSA=s180-c]

The helmet reminds me of..................
[Image: oney_leo-satan-wp.jpg]

[Image: oney_holy-hell.jpg]

[Image: smokerydots_babysatan.jpg]

[Image: pastpresentfuture_novus-ordo-seclorum.jpg]

[Image: josh-tamugaia_satan-fire.jpg]

[Image: sandragon_satan-leo-friend.jpg]
Light and love brothers and sisters,
Light and love.
Pretty sure in that context tlc meant Tender loving care!! And I Love the viking hat Smile

3DMonkey

Tender loving care.

What's with all the images?
(06-30-2011, 01:29 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Tender loving care.

What's with all the images?

Ever say a picture says a thousand words? well i have millions of words of light and love to share with you
gotta take shortcuts sometimes
It has been a really Long time since I have read this thread... But there was some really good conversation between a lot of us!! Really helped me in distilling my perception of Ra.
Thank you all for the loving reminder!!! <3
wow! thanks for this thread. Everyone seems so much more innocent back then Smile

only 18 months ago too. My gosh!
Curious... Do Anhk or Bring_4th_Austin or Void_marker or Azreal OR 3Dmonkey still post in these forums?? If you guys are still around let me know!!!
Ankh and Austin are still here, they post occasionally (Austin is still a mod). Azreal is Tan.rar and I'm not sure about Void_marker or 3DMonkey, though I seem to recall seeing 3DMonkey as a deactivated account.
Thank you Jade!! SO MUCH has happened since this first post in Wanderer stories that I feel like I need to update this with an EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON pt2... Ir is gonna take some time but it feels like the right time to add an update. There is quite a bit of difference from the traumatic awakening sequences and the happenings of us awakend seekers Smile Love and Light Jade, and any other eyes that happen upon this thread!
(06-02-2011, 06:06 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2011, 05:20 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]The pleasure is mutual! As it should be.

Lol speaking of syncronicitys, I just looked at your profile. The day you joined the Bring4th forums was 04/20/11 I have the number 420 tattoed on my back. 5here is a lot of deep connections in my life tied to that number. If I wasn't sure before(and I was) that we were suppossed to meet here in these forums Smile Love it Lol

ahh but I made this account on 4:20 myself...
Pages: 1 2 3 4