Bring4th

Full Version: Everything Happens for a Reason/ My awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have really wanted an outlet to tell this story for some time now!! A brief overview: I was introtuced to the concept of Density and general prinicpals of the Law of One when I found a book (which still to this day, the people who were with me when I found it and I can't figure out who's book it was or how it got in my friiends apartment.) Named The Gaia Project 2012, a book channeled by a Dr. Jung from korea. How it ended up in an apartment in Nashville with 6 teenagers who had never even considered Metaphysical anything is beyond me.
Backtrack: I have always been a very deep thinker. At an early age I wanted to quit going to our southern bapbtist church, not because I didn't believe in the morales of the bible. But I had internal conflict with the idea of religon itself. I developed a deep love for Music and have been blessed with very talented musical roots. My family is such a bright beacon in my life. My first cousin was a definite indigo child, burdened with severe bipolar disorder, he became a reikie master and studied metaphysics. He opened my mind to new ideas. The big thing you should know is That I was DEEPLY in love with a girl.
I met Her at a show I was playing for a friends party, when I saw her I knew I was. In love. We dated for two years and it was trial by fire, I struggle with drugs and she smoked a pack of cigs a day. But none the same I would have and still would give my life for hers in a heartbeat. But the Night I was Awakened, I lost her forever. Everything happens for a Reason. She had been staying at our friends apartment for weeks. I was seeing her less and less. I kept stealing and taking drugs and I just couldn't stop myself. At points it felt like there was something or someone controlling me. I didn't wanna live this way anymore. And that's when I met Ra...
Going back to the book,(the gaia project 2012) I walked into my friends apartment and all of the people I could call friends were there, inc Her. Things had been rocky. I walked in and they were watching a bootleg dvd of the movie 2012. That's why I found it odd that the book was laying on the Table. As I flipped it open near the middle of the book I read only three or four paragraphs,talking about 7th density beings. As soon as I read that phrase it was like I unlocked the hoover damn of information in my mind. Thoughts of exsistance and infinity and a mission to earth tto help souls not as far on their path to the source made absolute sense. It was the most amazing feeling!! My life all of the sudden had meaning again. But this was only the begining!!! The next evening I was Contacted by Ra...
The nxt time I return tho the apartment, I asked for the book but noone even rememberes what I was talking about nor did they no where the book was. My mind had been in a constant state of download all day and my head was spinning with expansion. Now this is where things get interesting, My friend who's apartment it was had Shrooms. And I was already opend up from this revelation. My girlfriend/Fiancee asked me to take only a small amount. But for some reason I really wanted more and snuck about three times more than she asked into my system. The rest of the night was a prolificblur.
as I peaked in my trip I could peer deep into each of my friends, I saw past lives, a could understand the Density of each of my friends and understood at the sametime we were all united. And as I kept raising my vibrations higher and higher, the contact happend. It started with me going into what I can only describe as non time, or zero space. I was sitiing in a chair with a room full of people, but I was somewhere else for zero aount of time in the phisical, but for what I would equate to ten mins in my mind. Ra explained that I am a wanderer of a certain density and that the girl I Loved was not Nearly ready to leave third density, and that It was ultimatly her choice. And that I had to do the right thing. And that was to be honest. So I told her EVERYTHING I had done behind her back. Inc cheating. Right before I came to I had a vision og a galaxy of brilliant musicians that creat with sound. Then I awoke. I had confessed everything and remembered nothing of telling her. The next day I walked home 8 miles, when I got to the driveway my mom was in a panic. My grandfatehr had just had a stroke...
I spent the next few weeks in and out of the hospital, sychronicities filled my life and tho I was hurt and stressed and broken inside. I knew my life had beautiful and amazing meaning and that I needed to be the brightest light I can possibly be from here on out!! Over the last year I have overcome countless demons in my life and I'm working everyday to brighten the vibrations of this planet!!! Later that year I came across the Hidden Hand material and it really opened my eyes... I didn't know who the entity was who visited me until theHidden Hand mentioned Ra and the Law of One. The first sentence I ever read of the way Ra spoke I knew, it was the same being!! Since then I have learned how to see and Diligently seek the signs in life that arre my spiritual guide. A gift from my higher self. I see repeating numbers everywhere and discerne deep meaning from them. Grouding myself in the physical, with spiritual conotations Smile anyway if youu have read this far thanks for letting me share. In the love and light of our one infinite Creator, Namaste!!!!!

3DMonkey

Synchronicities are fun Smile

Brittany

Wow, what an amazing story! It's funny how those books that change our lives seem to pop into existence when we need them.

How did Ra feel to you? When I channel Quo they feel extremely full and warm. There is a vastness to them. It's like a massively condensed amount of love, like galaxies of love were compacted into a tiny cube and slipped into my mind. I was just wondering if it felt similar to you.
(06-02-2011, 03:50 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, what an amazing story! It's funny how those books that change our lives seem to pop into existence when we need them.

How did Ra feel to you? When I channel Quo they feel extremely full and warm. There is a vastness to them. It's like a massively condensed amount of love, like galaxies of love were compacted into a tiny cube and slipped into my mind. I was just wondering if it felt similar to you.
My contact with Ra came in two segments, I had to slim it down in the above version. In the room full of people where I confessed everything it felt like zero time. Afterwards I laid alone upstairs for the rest of the night. As I laid on the back on the couch I began to experieence contact in real time. As I satired at the ceiling I felt this all ecompassing presance, the ceiling seemend to undulate and I communicated in very simple question, I would ask why (and be thinking of the cenario in my mind, it was like open communicatio) I would have the answer before I was done thinking the word. Even tho I knew the hardest trials of this new period of my life were yet to come) I believed Ra to be God at the time, its the only way my mind could wrap around it! But I later realized this wasn't so. I understand the full and warm feeling. While I was in contact I Knew with no doubt that Everything, no matter what, was gonna be exactly as it should Smile I would like to speak further with you ahktu on channelings. I've never had a chance to really go deep or share my full experiance (a few weeks down the road I began channeling/contacting in my own mind who I believe to be our Logos Yahwea) I would like to describe my expeience to someone with experience of their own!! Maybe we can share more?

Unbound

Simply excellent, I feel you and I will have some work to do, my field buzzes at your presences! Blessings, adonai, I believe you look out from a similar point as I.
(06-02-2011, 04:42 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Simply excellent, I feel you and I will have some work to do, my field buzzes at your presences! Blessings, adonai, I believe you look out from a similar point as I.
These forums are such a bright source of information!!! I see the thoughts and understandings I've gained ove the last year and a half strewn all through these beautiful threads!! I would Love to seek with you Azrael, it would be my Honor/Pleasure. Please contact me Smile <3

Unbound

The pleasure is mutual! As it should be.
(06-02-2011, 05:20 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]The pleasure is mutual! As it should be.

Lol speaking of syncronicitys, I just looked at your profile. The day you joined the Bring4th forums was 04/20/11 I have the number 420 tattoed on my back. 5here is a lot of deep connections in my life tied to that number. If I wasn't sure before(and I was) that we were suppossed to meet here in these forums Smile Love it Lol

Brittany

Feel free to PM me with any channeling questions.

Like you, I get the answer to the question before I'm even done asking it. It really is like the information is exchanged in "zero time." It all happens spontaneously. Sometimes it makes me feel like my head will explode.

Unbound

(06-02-2011, 06:06 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2011, 05:20 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]The pleasure is mutual! As it should be.

Lol speaking of syncronicitys, I just looked at your profile. The day you joined the Bring4th forums was 04/20/11 I have the number 420 tattoed on my back. 5here is a lot of deep connections in my life tied to that number. If I wasn't sure before(and I was) that we were suppossed to meet here in these forums Smile Love it Lol

Aha! I totally forgot I did that on 420, the rally here in Vancouver was quite immense.
I am sure that we are not the only ones who learned of the Law of One from the HiddenHand's revelations. Totally agree with you saying everything happens for a reason. Our task is to find out what is the reason.

Love and light to you!

Brittany

It seems like everyone found the LOO through David Wilcock or Hidden Hand or something like that. For me the Ra Material pretty much just plopped into my lap. Kind of makes me feel left out of the club...:p
How did it plop into your lap ahktu?
Oh what a deeply moving and intense experience you've had, triple one! I'm glad you're here and that you've found meaning in the past and present of your life. You've gone from deep darkness to extreme light! Smile

(06-06-2011, 09:51 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like everyone found the LOO through David Wilcock or Hidden Hand or something like that. For me the Ra Material pretty much just plopped into my lap. Kind of makes me feel left out of the club...:p

That club has at least two members, my friend. Tongue I stumbled right onto lawofone.info thanks to an incredibly synchronistic Google Adwords ad!

3DMonkey

(06-06-2011, 11:58 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Oh what a deeply moving and intense experience you've had, triple one! I'm glad you're here and that you've found meaning in the past and present of your life. You've gone from deep darkness to extreme light! Smile

(06-06-2011, 09:51 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like everyone found the LOO through David Wilcock or Hidden Hand or something like that. For me the Ra Material pretty much just plopped into my lap. Kind of makes me feel left out of the club...:p

That club has at least two members, my friend. Tongue I stumbled right onto lawofone.info thanks to an incredibly synchronistic Google Adwords ad!

I'm curious to find out what this Hidden Hand stuff is. I never liked Wilcock. I found Ra as Aaron did. I found lawofone.info. I remember I couldn't put it down, I was reading it while driving! (Then i found out DW was into it, so I gave him a second chance...... and I'm out again)

Unbound

One of my younger brother's friends mentioned it when I had commented someone concerning energy centers and movement.
you like our dear leader now? how can you not like him!? he's so cute and sweet.
I was awakened after driving in the car with my father and for some reason came out and plainly said "what is the point of livin if you just die" I have been brought in a religious background well sort of my dad is an atheist but he has a fascination in the universe which I share and my mother just sits on the fence, all my schooling has Been at a catholic school, so I believed in heaven but, you could not stay forever I always thought. And just like Jesus said "ask and you shall receive" and just like that the very next week I found David wilcock, who awakened helped awaken me which eventually led to the Ra material.

Once I began I to could not take myself away from it, and have now read 1-5 three times goin on fourth lol. Speaking on everything happens for a reason I was awakened at the beginning of this year and none of it would have happened if I hadn't have decided to defer my university degree... I don't know why I need to add this but anyway when I was like twelve whole trying to go to sleep the thought popped into my head about that when you die you simply all of a sudden are living again in another body as another person but you do not remember that you have lived before youbare just a new person seeing the world once again through your own eyes this was way before I had even heard of the concept of reincarnation.. So thinking back now I think I always knew the Law of One in some subconscious way lol

Ps sorry for the gramatical errors trying to type on my iPod touch lol

Love and light
3DMonkey Wrote:I'm curious to find out what this Hidden Hand stuff is. I never liked Wilcock. I found Ra as Aaron did. I found lawofone.info. I remember I couldn't put it down, I was reading it while driving! (Then i found out DW was into it, so I gave him a second chance...... and I'm out again)

Check out our thread on it! You probably won't find all that much in there that's useful to you after reading the Ra material. But it can be very interesting and, at times, even inspiring. Smile
(06-02-2011, 04:32 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had a chance to really go deep or share my full experiance (a few weeks down the road I began channeling/contacting in my own mind who I believe to be our Logos Yahwea)

I believe that Yahweh was a Guardian of this planet once, and a member of Confederation, like Ra. Gee, I really need to look this info up again. Too many synchronicities now... Anyway, I just read your story. Thank you for sharing and welcome to the forum. I have a question - how do you know it was Ra?
speaking straightly to the topic of this very thread, I would like to share with you, my friends, a very important occurrence in my life and want to here your opinions on that.
I am 26 years old now and it was at this age that I found out that my mother married my father when I was 4 years old, meaning that I have a different biological father. probably the most shocking news in my life at this time!
How it happened was relevant, and happened for a reason.
Up to this moment, I was feeling contempt for my father because of his abuse of alcohol, violence towards my mother, and severe education towards my younger brother and me, and all the violent quarrels in the family.
This year I was in Tampa, Florida interning in hospitality management, away from my parents, and away from my wife whom I missed so much. So one day, while talking with my wife on skype, she finally revealed the biggest ever secret to me about having a biological father. My wife then said that she new that for a year and she could not keep it a secret any longer from me, thinking that my mother will tell me that personally which actually I learned she was not even ready and thinking to divulge it to me.
After days of pondering and contemplation, I realized that me being alone in USA, away from my parents, I could not have gotten it better from anyone else than my wife whom I love with all my heart. I reacted with maturity.
I realized I was full of prejudices in evaluating the stumbling relationships in my family. I learned that my current father loved me much at my 4 years and tried to offer me everything and still loves much. I eventually realized my mother's character and personality which did much to stir the violence in our family.
Now, it has been over 1 year since I learned the truth and I am calm and easy and ready to meet my parents again and say them that I love them notwithstanding the past and all the pains they have caused me.
So, there was a reason for me being alone in USA, and having my wife, the person I love the most in my life telling me a shocking news about my two "fathers".
(06-09-2011, 05:07 PM)Radu Wrote: [ -> ]speaking straightly to the topic of this very thread, I would like to share with you, my friends, a very important occurrence in my life and want to here your opinions on that.
I am 26 years old now and it was at this age that I found out that my mother married my father when I was 4 years old, meaning that I have a different biological father. probably the most shocking news in my life at this time!
How it happened was relevant, and happened for a reason.
Up to this moment, I was feeling contempt for my father because of his abuse of alcohol, violence towards my mother, and severe education towards my younger brother and me, and all the violent quarrels in the family.
This year I was in Tampa, Florida interning in hospitality management, away from my parents, and away from my wife whom I missed so much. So one day, while talking with my wife on skype, she finally revealed the biggest ever secret to me about having a biological father. My wife then said that she new that for a year and she could not keep it a secret any longer from me, thinking that my mother will tell me that personally which actually I learned she was not even ready and thinking to divulge it to me.
After days of pondering and contemplation, I realized that me being alone in USA, away from my parents, I could not have gotten it better from anyone else than my wife whom I love with all my heart. I reacted with maturity.
I realized I was full of prejudices in evaluating the stumbling relationships in my family. I learned that my current father loved me much at my 4 years and tried to offer me everything and still loves much. I eventually realized my mother's character and personality which did much to stir the violence in our family.
Now, it has been over 1 year since I learned the truth and I am calm and easy and ready to meet my parents again and say them that I love them notwithstanding the past and all the pains they have caused me.
So, there was a reason for me being alone in USA, and having my wife, the person I love the most in my life telling me a shocking news about my two "fathers".
Radu, Your understanding is immense and I'm glad you see the painful lessons this life has to teach are ultimatly a tremendous blessing!! If everyone could take a step back(as your seperation acts for you) and see the trials from a seperate perspective, the worl would be a brighter place. But not everyone is capable now of seeing things this way!! Thank you for sharing brother Smile
(06-08-2011, 06:34 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2011, 04:32 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had a chance to really go deep or share my full experiance (a few weeks down the road I began channeling/contacting in my own mind who I believe to be our Logos Yahwea)

I believe that Yahweh was a Guardian of this planet once, and a member of Confederation, like Ra. Gee, I really need to look this info up again. Too many synchronicities now... Anyway, I just read your story. Thank you for sharing and welcome to the forum. I have a question - how do you know it was Ra?

I'm really glad you asked this question because iit will allow me to elaborate on my recently expanded understandings of my "contact". I now understand That "Ra" is not just any sixth density being. Ra is a Fractal being of the Archetype of Life/evolution of spirit... in other words, Ra is a small piece of one of the original distortions of infinity and in fact probably shows up in some form to EVERY race and civilization strewn across the cosmos. So in this density and this current paradigm The archetype of Spiritual progression(The original idea of the one infinite creator expeiencing itself through fractal beings and these induvidual sparks of the one infinite creators journey back to the source) appears to us in inthe form of the sixth density being Ra. What this means to me is that in my experience I Tapped into intelligent infinity, in order to spark my spiritual progress in this final incarnation I tapped directly into this Arcetype and downloaded the exact understandings needed to complete this cycle. So I knew it was "Ra" in sense that Ra is a distortion of the original idea of spiritual evolution! I also believe yahwea to be a guardian still, much like I believe there to be direct fractal beings of the archetypes to be incarnate on the planet at this time. The LOO refers to these beings as Guardians of the harvest and I understand these beings to be from beyond this octave of densities... sooooo Smile That's. My understanding
(06-10-2011, 09:34 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really glad you asked this question because iit will allow me to elaborate on my recently expanded understandings of my "contact". I now understand That "Ra" is not just any sixth density being. Ra is a Fractal being of the Archetype of Life/evolution of spirit... in other words, Ra is a small piece of one of the original distortions of infinity and in fact probably shows up in some form to EVERY race and civilization strewn across the cosmos. So in this density and this current paradigm The archetype of Spiritual progression(The original idea of the one infinite creator expeiencing itself through fractal beings and these induvidual sparks of the one infinite creators journey back to the source) appears to us in inthe form of the sixth density being Ra. What this means to me is that in my experience I Tapped into intelligent infinity, in order to spark my spiritual progress in this final incarnation I tapped directly into this Arcetype and downloaded the exact understandings needed to complete this cycle. So I knew it was "Ra" in sense that Ra is a distortion of the original idea of spiritual evolution! I also believe yahwea to be a guardian still, much like I believe there to be direct fractal beings of the archetypes to be incarnate on the planet at this time. The LOO refers to these beings as Guardians of the harvest and I understand these beings to be from beyond this octave of densities... sooooo Smile That's. My understanding

That was extremely interesting, so now I have three questions. =)

Firstly, what makes you to believe that Ra is not "just any sixth density being" but "a Fractal being of the Archetype of Life/evolution of spirit" which "appears to us in the form of the sixth density being Ra", as you wrote it?

Secondly, how do you understand that whatever being Ra is, in your understanding, that it was indeed that Ra we refer to as Ra?

And at last, I also wonder what makes you to believe that Guardians, that comes from the next octave to assist in Harvest/s, would incarnate in 3D?
(06-11-2011, 12:16 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2011, 09:34 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really glad you asked this question because iit will allow me to elaborate on my recently expanded understandings of my "contact". I now understand That "Ra" is not just any sixth density being. Ra is a Fractal being of the Archetype of Life/evolution of spirit... in other words, Ra is a small piece of one of the original distortions of infinity and in fact probably shows up in some form to EVERY race and civilization strewn across the cosmos. So in this density and this current paradigm The archetype of Spiritual progression(The original idea of the one infinite creator expeiencing itself through fractal beings and these induvidual sparks of the one infinite creators journey back to the source) appears to us in inthe form of the sixth density being Ra. What this means to me is that in my experience I Tapped into intelligent infinity, in order to spark my spiritual progress in this final incarnation I tapped directly into this Arcetype and downloaded the exact understandings needed to complete this cycle. So I knew it was "Ra" in sense that Ra is a distortion of the original idea of spiritual evolution! I also believe yahwea to be a guardian still, much like I believe there to be direct fractal beings of the archetypes to be incarnate on the planet at this time. The LOO refers to these beings as Guardians of the harvest and I understand these beings to be from beyond this octave of densities... sooooo Smile That's. My understanding

That was extremely interesting, so now I have three questions. =)

Firstly, what makes you to believe that Ra is not "just any sixth density being" but "a Fractal being of the Archetype of Life/evolution of spirit" which "appears to us in the form of the sixth density being Ra", as you wrote it?

Secondly, how do you understand that whatever being Ra is, in your understanding, that it was indeed that Ra we refer to as Ra?

And at last, I also wonder what makes you to believe that Guardians, that comes from the next octave to assist in Harvest/s, would incarnate in 3D?
I love these questions!!! K, first question. If you would like to see it that way, Ra is "just another" sixth density entity then yes, that can be true. But remember we are viewing our preception of reality through a third density lense and we tend to induvidualize entitys and ourselves in our mind. Ra is everything as our we. At some level you and I are the same achetype and Ra is as Well. We are one. The Earth is in an epic transition and not just any being can be trusted to relay such valuable and pure information about the nature of our spiritual evolution... We like to induvidualize and personalize Ra, but this is view through a 3d lense. Ra is bigger than that, it is the essence and Substance behind our evolution as induvidual sparks of infinity. Look past the "being" Ra and see the intent. Ra exsist throughout the cosmos in infinant forms, in ALL things that inspire the progression of spirit!!

That first bit sort of takes care of question 2 as well, tho I would say that my awarness of anything was a preincarnate descision and the things I have come to understand, I made a very good point in planning this incarnation to remember. The reason I say Ra is a fractal portion of this archetype is because the being that was and is Ra has passed the test of this Octave of densities and resides in another "octave" And as the 7th Density acts as a higher self to those incarnate in third density this archetype beyond the octave acts as a higher self to this sixth density group Ra. The Archetype of spiritual evolution never left this octave of densities and is present in every densiity, even 3rd.

And lastly, the Honor/Privelage to incarnate upon this sphere for such an occasion as this harvast is an opportunity that many beings would never pass up. And also it seems that the nature of the harvest requires the levels of light and uunderstanding to be at their pinnacle. In the grand scheme of unity this requires fractal (far distant) incarnations of the "guardians" to incarnate. I'm not exactly sure tho. There can be a milllion reason why! I mean who wouldn't wanna be here?? Life is grand!! Smile It seems its all part of the plan! I can't pretend to know it all, but I know what I know and I awaken knew understandings everyday Smile

Unbound

We can never assume that a 3D body means a complete limit on understanding. There very well may be 3D incarnates who have a more comprehensive understanding of these mechanics. We cannot leave ourselves with simply this channeled teachings, the teachings are just a seed to be grown!
(06-11-2011, 01:18 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]We can never assume that a 3D body means a complete limit on understanding. There very well may be 3D incarnates who have a more comprehensive understanding of these mechanics. We cannot leave ourselves with simply this channeled teachings, the teachings are just a seed to be grown!

With every revelation there is a longing for expansion Smile
I hope that you don't take it as I question your beliefs with these thousands of questions that I have. I am a 3D being so I don't know anything, therefore all these questions about your beliefs which I find interesting. =)

(06-11-2011, 12:54 AM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2011, 12:16 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Secondly, how do you understand that whatever being Ra is, in your understanding, that it was indeed that Ra we refer to as Ra?
I love these questions!!! K, first question. If you would like to see it that way, Ra is "just another" sixth density entity then yes, that can be true. But remember we are viewing our preception of reality through a third density lense and we tend to induvidualize entitys and ourselves in our mind. Ra is everything as our we. At some level you and I are the same achetype and Ra is as Well. We are one. The Earth is in an epic transition and not just any being can be trusted to relay such valuable and pure information about the nature of our spiritual evolution... We like to induvidualize and personalize Ra, but this is view through a 3d lense. Ra is bigger than that, it is the essence and Substance behind our evolution as induvidual sparks of infinity. Look past the "being" Ra and see the intent. Ra exsist throughout the cosmos in infinant forms, in ALL things that inspire the progression of spirit!!

That first bit sort of takes care of question 2 as well, tho I would say that my awarness of anything was a preincarnate descision and the things I have come to understand, I made a very good point in planning this incarnation to remember.

Ok, but I don't get it. How do you know for sure that this being:

(06-02-2011, 03:44 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]And that's when I met Ra...
The next evening I was Contacted by Ra...
Ra explained that I am a wanderer of a certain density and that the girl I Loved was not Nearly ready to leave third density, and that It was ultimatly her choice. And that I had to do the right thing.

is the same Ra that is channeled by L/L Research group between 1981 and 1984?

Unbound

Why do you feel the need to question it? Ra is Ra is Ra. The namesake is connected to a principle, but it must be remembered that Ra exists throughout multiple densities. It must not be considered that Ra is a singularity, it claims to be a societal memory complex which very clearly shows it is composed of fragments! Indeed, if you consider that Ra is in fact the "higher self" of the instrument who channeled it you'll understand that in fact Ra is not contacting "from" anywhere but rather it is a portion of the individual which speaks as Ra (being a principle, archetypal concept) from within.

I think it would be beneficial to break the distinction of Ra as a "being" because I agree is much more than any simple singular personality.
(06-11-2011, 02:20 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you feel the need to question it?

If you refer to me, then it's because I am curious of course. Why ask otherwise?

Quote:I think it would be beneficial to break the distinction of Ra as a "being" because I agree is much more than any simple singular personality.

Probably this rings true to you, but keep in mind that we are all very different.

Unbound

Certainly, however my point is simply that how can one "confirm" that they know something such as this? Even Ra himself states that we exist across numerous times, and we are in fact at every moment complete and in all densities however it is our focus or activation of this body which causes our perceptions to be limited. Also, this would also mean that Ra has existed through time and densities and there must be also some instance of Ra which already encompasses the entire octave. So rather, wouldn't there be multiple "instances" of Ra spread across time? These LOO teachings came from only one particular moment of Ra's state in 6th density, but it is quite likely that Ra's consciousness spans across multiple densities just as all of ours do.

Remember, it all comes back to principles. Forget about Ra as a person, it is more than a personality, this is very inherent in the societal memory complex. Rather, Ra embodies a principle of all giving light, the Sun. I, personally, believe Ra to be one name of our sub-Logos, in a manner. So really, when we consider Ra, we can actually consider it not only as simply this one instance of communication, but actually every point where the name Ra is associated. There is power in the name, although it is transient to Ra itself it is significant to us because it is an archetypal idea. Look at Ra as an archetype and I think you'll get what I mean.

Of course, you can imagine Ra as a "people", but its existence in time-space already quite eludes me from any 3D conception. We simply cannot use the same sense of visualization to try and achieve a concept of Ra's state.
Pages: 1 2 3 4