Bring4th

Full Version: Silent Dancing at Jefferson memorial protest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know whether anny of you saw the video where an ex marine is thrown to the ground and choked and arrested and a couple and many other were arrested for silent dancing at the jefferson Memorial.. It was absolutely disgusting and just shows how out of control the government has become that they are arresting people for expressing themselves.... They do not own peoples body but that is what it is coming to... After watching this video which has gone viral in peoples disgust for this violation of peoples rights, a Dancing party was set up today to protest thier rights to free speech and expression, hundreds maybe even thousands turned up it is a heartwarming thing to see so many happy and fighting for thier rights.. Please watch both they are sad and amazing:

Here is the video that fueled the dancing party:

RT's Adam vs the man host Adam Kokesh arrested for silent dancing

And here is the respons it is beautful to see people so happy and fighting for thier rights and disgusting to see them bring in riot police, America is turing into a police state thanks to Obama and others in the name of safety, this what Ron Paul is fighting for... And im sure Thomas Jefferson would have joined in on the fun and dance lol

Video of Adam Kokesh dance flash mob at Jefferson Memorial, June 4, 2011

Dance party protest at Jefferson Memorial

Love and Light
Keep up the fight for liberty and freedom
We are one
This reminds me of something that happened today in vancouver.

For the hockey game that was being projected on a big screen in the downtown core, the police decided to fence off the area for only a certain amount of limited people to come in. Everyone was waiting to get in but the police though that we were starting a riot. It ended up with everyone uniting together and just barging through the fence, helping eachother come in while resisting the police.

It ended up being a crazy party where everyone was watching hockey and just expressing/enjoying themselves.

At one point I even saw the cops take photos of people hopping fences and stuff...

What's the big fuss of trying to control people? When we unite and we become one, you simply can't resist being one with them Smile

3DMonkey

Those 'dancers' were being complete jerks. There was no love of others coming from them.
Sorry I'm Aussie, I don't understand what is going on here? Why were they dancing at the memorial and why is it illegal?

I agree there was no "love for others" in that, but I understand that they were defying the police because it seems to be a ridiculous and unjust reason to arrest someone..

3DMonkey

They were intentionally picking a fight, which is equally ridiculous. There is a muuuuuuuch nicer way to say ' that law seems silly, could you give me some reasons of why it was drawn?'

Nah, they didn't care about anyone but themselves. Me me me
(06-05-2011, 04:39 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Those 'dancers' were being complete jerks. There was no love of others coming from them.

Umm sorry but they were fighting for your freedom to after a bill was passed to make it illegal to dance in at the jefferson memorial and those "jerks" one of them has served in the army... What is wrong with you these people were having a bit of fun,.... What you agree with what the cops did you agree that those innocent couple should be arrest for moving back and fourth... Thats an offence I feel sorry for you if you think that... These people are standing up for their rights they are not jerks ar all the real jerks are the police officers I cant believe you just said that... Since when is it a crime to dance.... Its meant to be a free soceity Thomas jefferson would be spinning in his grave from such a comment... Maybe they were a bit over top but the Police were way out of line to arrest them for dancing i mean come on you serious sorry but you have made me quiet angry... So the thousands that turned up are jerks to please
(06-05-2011, 04:57 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]They were intentionally picking a fight, which is equally ridiculous. There is a muuuuuuuch nicer way to say ' that law seems silly, could you give me some reasons of why it was drawn?'

they were not trying to pick a fight especially the couple who didnt even know waht was going on and were arrested for moving.... It doesnt give the cops any right to do this... If you actually put time to look into the strory you would know that they were doing it because the Goverment had passed at law against dancing in the jefferson memorial as if it were a crime... So you agree with the cops arresting an innocent couple and putting them in prison for the weekend... Do you want no freedom?
(06-05-2011, 05:35 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2011, 04:39 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Those 'dancers' were being complete jerks. There was no love of others coming from them.

Umm sorry but they were fighting for your freedom to after a bill was passed to make it illegal to dance in at the jefferson memorial and those jerks one of them has served in the army... What is wrong with you these people were having a bit of fun,.... What you agree with what the cops did you agree that those innocent couple should be arrest for moving back and fourth... Thats an offence I feel sorry for you if you think that... These people are standing up for their rights they are not jerks ar all the real jerks are the police officers I cant believe you just said that... Since when is it a crime to dance.... Its meant to be a free soceity Thomas jefferson would be spinning in his grave from such a comment... Maybe they were a bit over top but the Police were way out of line to arrest them for dancing i mean come on you serious sorry but you have made me quiet angry... So the thousands that turned up are jerks to please
(06-05-2011, 04:57 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]They were intentionally picking a fight, which is equally ridiculous. There is a muuuuuuuch nicer way to say ' that law seems silly, could you give me some reasons of why it was drawn?'

they were not trying to pick a fight especially the couple who didnt even know waht was going on and were arrested for moving.... It doesnt give the cops any right to do this... If you actually put time to look into the strory you would know that they were doing it because the Goverment had passed at law against dancing in the jefferson memorial as if it were a crime... So you agree with the cops arresting an innocent couple and putting them in prison for the weekend... Do you want no freedom?

I guess you agree with what the cops do here to... An innoncen tIraq veteren whom they barged in for a supposed drug raid.. In which none were found, at all

Arizona SWAT kills innocent man?

Or this

Guy on wheelchair taken down by officers

G20 Protest Assult and Arrest footage of WeAreChange
These people were having peacful protest and riot police turned up, you must watch this its an eye opener

Wearechange schools Pittsburgh police on constitution @ g20

Police Brutality in Pittsburgh after the G20

Please watch all these videos Your countrys freedom is being taken away and is slowly turning into a police state...
Did you even watch the second video where thousands of people turned up and danced for thier rights and for the completely out of hand police brutality towards the guy in the white shirt had served in the army he doesn't even resist and the police office slams him to the ground and chokes him

Oh and nyu I'm Aussie to lol remember I just keep myself informed it was memorial day and the exact same time last year a group of teenagers went to the Jefferson memorial, whom of which endorsed freedom and decided to express themselves they were incidentally arrested and locked up for dancing so that is why they did it again and if you watch the second video which actually happened today thousands of peoplern women and children turned up to express thier rights to freely expressing themselves please watch the second video that is the best one

Out of every video this would probably be the most Eye opening that your country is turning into a police state

G20 Toronto Collected Scenes of Police Brutality

This is becoming the norm in America and will get worse unless people stand up, Ron Paul is your only hope
PEOPLE START REALIZING THAT THE SYSTEM IS BULLCRAP! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! f***!

I like what he's saying here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaJ9tlEMY...re=related
(06-05-2011, 04:29 AM)Xenos Wrote: [ -> ]This reminds me of something that happened today in vancouver.

For the hockey game that was being projected on a big screen in the downtown core, the police decided to fence off the area for only a certain amount of limited people to come in. Everyone was waiting to get in but the police though that we were starting a riot. It ended up with everyone uniting together and just barging through the fence, helping eachother come in while resisting the police.

Just to give the Vancouver police the benefit of the doubt, maybe they wanted to prevent a too large crowd from getting into a panic and stampeding for some unforeseeable reason. Maybe it was one commanding officer who ordered them out just because s/he could.

I'm glad cool heads and hearts prevailed.

Brittany

The world is full of cactus. We don't have to sit on it.
(06-05-2011, 07:15 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]PEOPLE START REALIZING THAT THE SYSTEM IS BULLCRAP! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! f***!

I like what he's saying here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaJ9tlEMY...re=related

Amen! I like what this guy has to say aswell here is a very moving speech by him sent goosebumbs all over me:

PATRIOTS, GET READY, IT HAPPENS JULY 4TH 2011

3DMonkey

So they danced. They danced. They danced. Mission accomplished.

"hey man, lets go dance on Zack231's bed at 2 AM, we have the right man, he can't tell us what to do"

seejay21

Have you seen that reality show that used to be on called "Mall Cops"? It's in the "mall of america" in Minnesota, and they are constantly busting people, and making them leave the mall for "silent dancing".

I think the cops that stop people from doing this are in fear of loosing control, and that it would lead to mischief. They are probably right about the mischief part. Loosing control is another matter, it is something that we all will have to struggle with, and I think this "silent dancing" thing is a point of friction that is unavoidable.
(06-06-2011, 04:53 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]So they danced. They danced. They danced. Mission accomplished.

"hey man, lets go dance on Zack231's bed at 2 AM, we have the right man, he can't tell us what to do"

Your welcome to after all it's you free will and I don't want to impact on it

3DMonkey

I don't care about the law. Laws get passed. I'm like, 'so they danced', big protest (sarcasm). Who the heck wants to dance there anyway. They certainly didn't look like they were enjoying themselves. (they all need dancing lessons by the way. That's the real crime here- they weren't really breaking the law. When did skipping become dancing? If they were serious about protesting they would've hired a professional ballroom dancing choreographer . )
(06-06-2011, 05:29 PM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2011, 04:53 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]So they danced. They danced. They danced. Mission accomplished.

Your welcome to after all it's you free will and I don't want to impact on it

Then why protest the free will to make law?
Are you serious? Are you really arguing this? I really can't believe you don't see what they are doing. I'm actually laughing right now, it's crazy to think someone is really agreeing with the Illuminati run government.

3DMonkey

It's hilarious to equate a no dancing law to illuminati. I see what Adam is doing all to clearly. Creating a flock of his own.

It's good for you to laugh though. Smile

seejay21

Well, if they would try to pull this "silent dancing" gig at the Vietnam War memorial, or tomb of the unknown soldier, it might ruffle my feathers.... a lot

There is apparently a federal law that prohibits disturbances in the sanctuaries of hallowed memorials.
I believe it was ghandi that promoted non cooperative civil disobediance on a large scale. If there is something wrong and you are unsatisfied. Do something about it. Acceptance and tolerance of something are two different things.

You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
Al Capone

Quote quiz: When liberty is taken away by force it can be restored by force. When it is relinquished voluntarily by default it can never be recovered.

How does the Confederation deal with Orions that are attacking them ? They kill them in defense. Theese fascists are trying to silently conquer the US through covert means. What should be done about that ? Not an easy answer. Love some would say and I would sometimes agree. To protect freedom, force is sometimes needed. It might be hard not to accumulate negative karma in the process but it is better then the alternative.

Welcome to earth. Paradoxes everywhere.

/Love

Brittany

If we're going to say "screw the laws", I'd say we go bigger than dancing. Let's run around naked shooting rifles...possibly riding gorillas. Through the Vatican. I have dibs on the chicken costume and the flame thrower.

I'm all for protesting oppression and corrupted governments, but doing so in flippant, facetious ways isn't helping anyone's cause. I can't imagine Jesus or Martin Luther King Jr. or Ghandi or any of the other well-known heroes who have given their all to uphold freedom and light participating in such an event.

Actions like this are on the verge of making us look like a herd of sheep running amok across the pasture. I, for one, prefer to let my voice be heard by a sparkling blue ray and an open heart, not by purposefully offending people and then acting like I'm the victim when it comes time to face the consequences of my actions.

All of the above is my opinion and nothing more. Take it how you will.
It does seem a little ridiculous to arrest people for dancing, but there is more to understand besides that simple concept.

Within the memorial, they don't allow demonstration for various reasons, good or bad. This includes ranting and raving, playing music, giving unauthorized speeches, and as we see here, dancing. From what I saw, the police officer was very cordial and polite to them at first. The couple who claimed to not have heard the officer obviously heard him give them a warning (you can see her clearly look at him, smiling, and go behind him and start dancing), and chose to start dancing simply to provoke. The police didn't just come in and start arresting people, they informed them that it was illegal to demonstrate within the memorial. These people, either in an innocent knee-jerk reaction to being controlled or out of plain old awnry spite, made the choice to provoke the officers and get arrested.

Do you think those people really wanted to dance that bad, or do you think that they wanted to annoy the officers and cause a big scene? If it really was the former, they could have taken a few steps away from the memorial and danced their hearts out.

Like I said, I do think it's silly to arrest people for dancing. But what I saw here wasn't a terrifying example of a police state, it was some misguided souls who knew they didn't like being controlled so they lashed out in a ineffective way.

On the other hand, the story of the SWAT team killing the ex-marine in a drug raid, along with the thousands of other stories like this, ARE an example of unjust and terrifying police work. The dancers got a fair warning...the poor victims of drug raids don't.