Bring4th

Full Version: Strange Phenomena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's another weird question for you guys..

Does anyone have trouble with items disappearing and reappearing again at home?? Or anything unusual happening?

I don't know if I'm going crazy or not, but over the past month or so this seems to be a frequent thing for me.

For example a week or two ago my lighter ran out, it was late at night and I thought I had a blue lighter somewhere around but I wasn't sure. I searched the computer desk and all around it, and even several other parts of the house, I searched very very thoroughly!! I figured I didn't have any lighters in the house, so the next day after work I bought another one. When I got home the blue lighter that was missing was sitting on my desk right in front of my eyes waiting for me, a place I did the most amount of looking the night before.. I promise it was NOT there before!

My glasses always seem to disappear and then reappear days later.

A few weeks ago I was cleaning my kitchen and my set of keys was on the bench and I swear to god they suddenly rattled in front of me!

And the latest weird thing is I have this pair of shoes and on one shoe the side decorative buckle broke when I accidently stood on it. So I decided to try and stand on the other buckle to even it up, but I only managed to half break it, it wouldn't come off.. so I asked my bf to have a go, and he tried and couldn't break it off. Then yesterday he brings the buckle out and was like "oh you got it off" and I was like "uhhh, no, I havent been near them!". So I went to look and the shoes had even moved from where I had last left them.

I don't know if it's my imagination, I don't feel any ghostly presences in the house, so I'm wondering if it could be some kind of electromagnetic thing? Does anyone else get weird stuff happening they can't explain?
Hi, Nyu.

(06-05-2011, 06:11 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]. . .I don't feel any ghostly presences in the house. . .
Maybe you don't "feel" any ghostly presence, but to me,
THAT are clear **ghostly manifestations** ! !

Blue skies.

Brittany

Our remote control flew the coop and never came back. The same thing happened with my old baby blanket. If it's poltergeist activity, it could be you or someone else in the house manifesting the energy, which can create a thought form. Are there any really strong emotions going on in your house right now?
(06-05-2011, 03:33 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Our remote control flew the coop and never came back. The same thing happened with my old baby blanket. If it's poltergeist activity, it could be you or someone else in the house manifesting the energy, which can create a thought form. Are there any really strong emotions going on in your house right now?

That explains most of these cases.
No strong emotions, we have only been in the place about 5 months
(06-05-2011, 06:11 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have trouble with items disappearing and reappearing again at home?? Or anything unusual happening?

Oh YES!!! In fact I started some threads about it!

Olio > Matrix Moments?

Olio > Moon Anomalies

Olio > Vibrational Sound Complexes Cycling

And, not sure if I posted this or not, but I witnessed one of my cats disappearing and reappearing. I'm pretty certain she didn't just slip by me.
Oh wow Monica, I'll check those out. I'm just wondering if it might have anything to do with our methods of seeking/changing vibrations, that's why I thought to ask here.
Items that disappear always seem to be dear items that have been invested with personality/energies (gotta love that catch-all word) by us 3D beings, like clothing or a baby blanket in Ahktu's example. I'm wondering if the special investment isn't sucked away by the spirits like a food source or something. Or in cases where the items are returned, maybe it's for the better (or worse if the spirit is sts!) because they can see the possibility/probability vortex.
Not in my case though. I wouldn't call my lighter a dear item. In that case I found the intention being helpful - although it has since disappeared again.. maybe it feels rejected when I buy other lighters?

Meerie

I had that happen, too, for a while the horoscopes I wanted to check would simply not be there and I was searching frantically. Then I thought well maybe it is just not time to dabble in astrology right now, therefore they were gone.
Another guess of mine is that these things happen as clues or symbols. In your case you did not find your lighter but then the next day it was there, right before your eyes. I would interpret it - lighter -> enlightenment? often we search outwards when inwards it is already there. Or it happened to show you symbolically you are a lightworker and put focus on that. Sometimes the universe gives us these little nudges.
Thanks Meerie Smile

there is def something weird going on with me that is significantly intensifying lately, but the harder i ask for answers the colder the silence is that comes back.. *sigh*
(06-08-2011, 03:50 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]Not in my case though. I wouldn't call my lighter a dear item.

Same here. It was mundane stuff like a hammer, kitchen items, etc. It's hard to miss a hammer, but it disappeared then reappeared a few days later. My husband actually counted how many nori sheets we had left in the cupboard, and a couple of days later they were gone. And no the dog didn't eat them! Tongue
gnomes! they mess with my socks. i never find the other sock. so i mix and match.

3DMonkey

I'm amazed that when we organize the ton of toys, we almost always find all the matching pieces.
you gotta trade with the gnomes.

Brittany

Those gnomes...sneaky little devils.
Hahaha at the gnomes!! I lose socks/hair ties/hair pins/pens CONSTANTLY.. but that has always happened no matter where I've lived so I think those gnomes are everywhere!