Bring4th

Full Version: vision/feeling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
last night I kept hearing this musical sound like classical music....I kept hearing this voice though it was very faint..i think it was a voice...then i was getting flashes of a soldier on one new what looked like he was tracking something....it looked like from back in the day...then after that when my eyes were closed this white light came to my eyes....i saw these huge beings circling around me...it was hard to put a description but they were starting to surround me....can anyone help with what this experience might mean or if you have had a similar one.

Love,
Steve
What you describe sounds similar to when my own memories of past lives "leak" through the veil, however it is always upon request when it happens to me. The voices, music, and visions of the soldier were possibly from a past life.

The best advice I could give is to contemplate the event in silent meditation and ask for understanding. It is highly unlikely anyone but yourself will be able to discover the meaning of these things.