Bring4th

Full Version: Insight from a Dual Density Being
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently I am what is referred to here as a dual density being, capable of existing in both 3rd density and 4th density consciousness during the same embodiment. Let me explain my story. Please forgive me if I am not familiar with all of the Law of One terminology yet, as I have only just begun to look at these teachings.

The Law of One material describes two things that a being must experience in order to move from 3rd to 4th density. Essentially it is a choice, but the second facet of that choice is that the chooser does not really understand what that choice entails. I saw some posts about whether or not you “qualify” for “harvest” if you understand the material of Law of One. If this is your mindset, rest assured that you do not understand Law of One. You will simply not be able to understand the significance of the choice until you are already well on you way to 4th density understanding, so you can’t somehow disqualify yourself.

In my case this played out as follows. I had been practicing meditation and studying yogic teachings. I felt an overwhelming sense that I had to wake up, like a bad dream that you are trying to fight your way out of. I prayed again and again that I be allowed to wake up and discover my true self. I repeatedly offered this lifetime to God to use as he needed in exchange for a chance to understand who I was. I thus fulfilled the first part of the equation, choosing STO.

I want to stress something here. I had no idea what I was getting into. I thought I understood that I was going to become some sort of modern day saint or something. Looking back from a 4th density mindset I realize that everything I thought that meant was completely incorrect, not in the external circumstances that I would face, but in the internal workings of my self and the way I would experience things. I could not have possibly known what the choice really entailed. Thus I fulfilled the second part of the equation, not really knowing what I was getting into. But as I’ve said, you can’t not fulfill this part, so it’s really a non issue.

There was a definite moment of choice. The first time it happened I had just finished praying and once again offering this life to God in exchange for understanding myself. I felt as if I was being asked, “How far will you take this?” In a moment I saw my self giving up everything, my job, my family. I envisioned the worst case possibility that I would end up homeless, ridiculed as a religious lunatic, and completely alone. Would I risk it? The first time it happened I turned away in shame.

After about a month to re-collect myself and strengthen my beliefs, I mustered up the courage to once again offer this life to God. Again I was faced with the terrifying realization that I must be willing to give up everything. This time was different. When asked “How far will you take this?” I had no idea what I might face or eventually become. The best answer I could muster was a very terrified, “As far as I can.”

For about ten minutes after that my body was wracked with energy. I was utterly terrified, realizing what I had done. I was a stupid little human playing games I didn’t understand with God. And here was God actually responding. I wavered between begging for it to stop, and trying to face it bravely. Eventually it subsided.

For about six months after that I went through what could be described as a series of trials, meant to test my commitment to God, and also tear away all traces of the old human that I was. These are the things than any human would have to face on their way to a higher density. I was able to make it in a matter of months, because I have probably done it before.

Now I feel much more like myself. I almost completely understand the workings of 3rd density consciousness and operate within it at times. There is also a completely different mode of operation, akin to your 4th density, with which I am becoming much more comfortable.

I could try to describe the differences between densities, but it would be pointless. You would either already understand, or have no hope of understanding. There are some other things I would like to add, but I’ll save them for another post as this one has grown quite long.

Brian
Wow, quite a claim, and quite an intriguing experience to ask questions to a dual density entity. I go into this without assumptions. I'm warned by my healthy sense of paranoia that you may not be what you claim to be. But the truth is I don't know what you are. And I would not want to miss the opportunity to ask some questions because I disbelieved.

Why are you certain that you're multidensity? How do you know?
What does this mean? Is time and space different to you?
Aren't we all in a sense multidensity?

When you say you understand the workings of 3d consciousness. Does this mean you can solve a pet peeve of mine? How do I simulate 3d consciousness in a computer assuming if we must that it has unlimited clock speed?

I assume you had a motivation to start this topic. What is it?
Where do you think this topic will go? Is there any advice you'd like to give us?

222 is duality empowered by threes. Why did you pick this number?
(05-12-2009, 08:22 AM)THB Wrote: [ -> ]I want to stress something here. I had no idea what I was getting into. I thought I understood that I was going to become some sort of modern day saint or something. Looking back from a 4th density mindset I realize that everything I thought that meant was completely incorrect, not in the external circumstances that I would face, but in the internal workings of my self and the way I would experience things. I could not have possibly known what the choice really entailed. Thus I fulfilled the second part of the equation, not really knowing what I was getting into. But as I’ve said, you can’t not fulfill this part, so it’s really a non issue.

Fantastic! I went through something very similar. There is the certain knowledge that you have crossed a barrier, and reality is never the same again, because you know that 3d perception is an illusion. Ra very carefully covered all of this, and as I've stated in other posts, it has to do with transcending the ego, although Ra didn't use the term ego but emphasized the dynamic of love which also dismantles 3d perception which is from the ego, and it allows the veil to be penetrated. This is a natural consequence of harvest. In my most humble opinion, it is accomplished by surrenderring the self to God. Again in my opinion, the most expeditious means of accomplishing it is through forgiveness. Isn't this an act of love? Remember, other-self is self. To forgive others is forgiveness of self. Maybe there are other ways, but I only know what has worked for me.
(05-12-2009, 11:20 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, quite a claim, and quite an intriguing experience to ask questions to a dual density entity. I go into this without assumptions. I'm warned by my healthy sense of paranoia that you may not be what you claim to be. But the truth is I don't know what you are. And I would not want to miss the opportunity to ask some questions because I disbelieved.

Why are you certain that you're multidensity? How do you know?
What does this mean? Is time and space different to you?
Aren't we all in a sense multidensity?

When you say you understand the workings of 3d consciousness. Does this mean you can solve a pet peeve of mine? How do I simulate 3d consciousness in a computer assuming if we must that it has unlimited clock speed?

I assume you had a motivation to start this topic. What is it?
Where do you think this topic will go? Is there any advice you'd like to give us?

222 is duality empowered by threes. Why did you pick this number?

You have a skewed idea of what all this means. I want to stress that we live in the same world. I'm still a mostly seperate entity. The veil is much thinner, but I still have to work with it. I don't know everything and only have so much time to ask for information and sort out what makes it through the viel. The only way for you to understand is for you to get here, which I do know a lot about and about which I seem to be able to get the info I need when I need it.

I'm working with Jesus (please doen't even try to understand what this is like, because it's not that complicated) to put into words what He/we/I ??? think you need to hear. You probably won't like it.
(05-12-2009, 01:21 PM)THB Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working with Jesus (please doen't even try to understand what this is like, because it's not that complicated) to put into words what He/we/I ??? think you need to hear. You probably won't like it.

Hi Brian

I find your posts on this matter interesting, particulalry that moment of consious choosing. I haven't been aware of making that choice as such but have experienced several pivotal moments of choice in this incarnation that felt as though at those moments a bell was rung and the next stage of my journey clicked into place.

I am however bothered by your negative phrasing - can you explain what you mean by 'don't even try to understand' and 'you probably won't like it' - those phrases leaped off the screen at me

ayadew

THB: You have an interesting post. But I question that which I perceive as negative/limiting intention in your words. Any reason for these? (Echoing Lorna's post)

Be wary of setting limits on yourself and others, these will remain with you until you remove them from yourself.

I will send loving intention your way. Be well, my friend
(05-12-2009, 01:52 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Brian

I am however bothered by your negative phrasing - can you explain what you mean by 'don't even try to understand' and 'you probably won't like it' - those phrases leaped off the screen at me

Thank you, negativety has got to go. I'm gald you pointed that out.

Not to make excuses, but perhaps an explanation. I'm under a near constant strain, as I can't ever stop and become comfotable in a 3rd density identity. I am allowing my contacts on the other to use me for whatever purpose they need. I did come here to help in the transformation, and I have surendered this life for that purpose. However as part of the 3rd denstity veil I will always have to watch for the Ego. I'll probably never become trapped, but I will have little Ego slips.

I happen to like this site. It's the first place I've found that I can actually talk about myself and my mission. But now I'm being told that some things need to be said here. Personally I know very little about Law of One, but I'm being told to step in here and deliver a message that may stir things up. Some of the people here will not like what I have to say. Any traces of 3rd density association with the words I happen to type is reflected in the negativity of my statements.

I am glad you pointed this out so that I can correct it.