Bring4th

Full Version: Dharma Sangha or "The Buddha Boy"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m new to Bring4th though have been a student of the Law of One for many years and due to the subject broached in the April 2 Saturday Meditation transcript I’ve discovered the “Buddha Boy.” I believe this young man has something for everyone, not just Buddhists, and undoubtedly has much to do with ushering in the fourth density. He has just completed a six year long meditation during which he didn’t eat, drink, sleep or even move for the first 10 months and people that visited him said they had never felt such stillness and peace while in his presence—tens of thousands have come to witness this.The first time he spoke he announced “Human salvation, the salvation of all living beings, and peace in the world are my goal and my path.” He was 15 years old.

His given name is Ram Bahadur Bomjan, the name given him as a monk at 14 is Palden Dorje, and the name he has chosen for himself is Dharma Sangha (which is more a state of being than a name). At this point, there is only speculation about who he is and why he’s here. He has stated unequivocally that he is not the Buddha, nor is he Maitreya, but that he is a bodhisattva who has reincarnated after 2,200 years in order to reach enlightenment. He has released “The World Peace Loving Great Prayers,” sutras outlining his purpose. He is now 21 and the six year meditation ended on March 17.

I joined a google group that had been formed in 2007 that has approximately 700 members but probably less than 20 are currently active. What is very interesting is that there is what looks like a real power struggle between those who believe that only Buddhist scholars have a right to interpret what the boy has to say (and are attempting to overwhelm the emails to the group with Buddhist scripture), and those, like myself, that don’t think just because he is Nepali that he only belongs to that part of the world or only to Buddhism.

This is the age of the internet and I think the young man is fully aware he’s speaking to the world, not just the Buddhists. However, he speaks Nepali AND also a Buddhist language, called “Bodhisattvan” that is apparently only spoken by monks. I don’t know which monks or from where or what sects they have come, but they are there and apparently there is no agreement between anyone about this young man’s purpose so power struggles are ongoing all the while with him sitting in the middle, speaking to only one monk who then conveys his wishes. Since March 17 he’s given only two talks, neither of which have been translated for the English speaking the public. There is a Nepali woman who is in the group that began to give people the gist of what the talk was when she was severely admonished by the Buddhist scholar for presuming to understand Dharma Sangha well enough (since she is not a Buddhist nun) to be able to interpret what he was saying.

I personally think that this young man is here to share the spiritual power that is pouring through him and is moving us into the higher vibration of fourth density. He may frame his purpose in the style of Buddhism, but if you believe what he has done is possible then the whole world is going to want to know how he does it.

For those interested, I recommend you check out the 5 part discovery documentary of 2006 starting with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v29clGMWU84 and go from there. The chant he’s given out is “Om Namo Guru Buddha Gyani.” His websites are www.etapasvi.com and www.paldendorje.com
Proves that even Buddhists are only human, like the rest of us, just as fearful, and learning the same lessons of love... Smile
thanks Aaron and Aaron.

I believe it was 'Buddha Boy' who inspired me at some subconscious level to go really deep in meditations.

your summary is spot on.

Best wishes on where you are journeying right now.

namaste.