Bring4th

Full Version: Insight from a Dual Density Being Part 2, How to Wake Up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you haven’t read my first Insight from a Dual Density Being post this is somewhat of a continuation of that one.

I’m going to give you an important message that is based upon a feeling I received from this site. This then prompted a response from my contacts on the other side of the veil. Mind you, I do not have a direct word for word connection. As stated everything is just based upon certain types of feelings about both this site, and feelings about how my contacts think I should respond.

Also if you don’t understand the difference between 3rd and 4th density thinking, and if you aren’t aware of going through and awakening process of separating from the human ego, then this message is for you. Some of the wanderers may completely understand what I mean by all of this, but it may not have been a part of their path to state it this way.

Heed this message:

Incarnation is where you go to do the work of spiritual growth. In order to be “harvested” and “graduate” to 4th density you must enter this world at 3rd density vibrations and exit this world with sufficient 4th density vibrations that you are no longer compatible with 3rd density worlds. The actual selection process does occur post death, but the spiritual changes must take place here. If you are at all capable of making the evolutionary change, you are already residing in a “dual density” body.

Our general impression is that many, many people associated with this site are capable of evolution toward 4th density, which was what prompted this response. However the free will associated with you current “understanding” of this material may be hindering your progress. We would strongly suggest that if you wish to evolve you ask to do so.

My other post explains a bit of how I chose the STO path and can give you some idea of how this can play out. The actually experiences you encounter may be vastly different from mine, but it all starts with repeatedly asking to wake up. I have no idea of how to choose the STS path, but to choose STO you can offer to do Gods work, or whatever iteration feels right to you.

Brian/???

ayadew

My veil is likely stronger than yours, for I have no conscious connection with any higher entities. Your message is intriguing, and I'm unsure what to make of it. 'They' state that their message may be hindering for our progress if we chose to.
It's incredibly hard to be of service to others, so this is correct.

If you receive more messages, I would like to hear them.

Be well
Hi dear friend,

As with others, I find your message quite intriguing.

I have found, from my personal experience, that struggling to get aware of other densities is not the wisest thing. Nor it is to heed and follow a specific message.

I get a sense that you yours message is a bit confusing, but hey this is just my gut feeling. Or maybe it is the words as you said. Anyways, there is something that grasped my attention!

Quote:Our general impression is that many, many people associated with this site are capable of evolution toward 4th density, which was what prompted this response. However the free will associated with you current “understanding” of this material may be hindering your progress.

Dear friend, currently, I have observed that as much as I struggle to find a way, I am just dealing with my own inner issues. Those are to be met, but then my heart asks me to go on in service and peace to others, in this life, just not to spend so much time asking myself about everytime; as we are not to become lonely souls. In fact, quite the contrary. We are offered plenty of time with otherselves, and there lies the beauty.
Therefore, any material, even Ra's Law of One, can hinder one self if we become obsessed on it, struggling to understand it, as full understanding is not Earth's realm. I only recommended to take from Ra's or any other book or message, that which you feel it is important, and then still have time for that filling out: meditating, and cleaning your mind, and make the focus over our intuition and heart, without any interference from outside knowledge.

Now and here and key points of concentration and focus, at least for me.

Another thing is that, personally, I don't feel I have to serve God, or a God. Serving a powerful metaphysical entity sounds to me a little bit STS, alike the old religions (no intention to criticize a religion per se, but only its cult aspect)
I prefer to serve the overall creation by following my inner nature and intuition, and what I heartly feel may be best. To follow the needs of my close and dear ones, my friends, my colleagues, my brothers (mankind) on this planet, and all plants and animal forms. No need for serving God. Even if there is a Source Creator, which I think there is, I serve what is down here.
But here of course I am strongly limited in our earthly perspective.

When I die I will have time to deal with all metaphysical entities. Coming to life has a purpose, to be here and now, to deal with the issues of this planet. Even, if a cycle is finishing, for me this no excuse to run away from earthly life. But maybe again I might be completely wrong!
Sincere apologies for being a suspicious bastard...

I've been thinking about this situation for a while. But I don't see the benefit in accepting this man as a true 4d aware entity even if only for the sake of argument. There are many gullible people out there. Discernment is vital and false prophets are abound. It would be a disservice to others to not speak out.

And if Brian believes this himself then it would be a disservice to him.

Quote:Our general impression is that many, many people associated with this site are capable of evolution toward 4th density, which was what prompted this response. However the free will associated with you current “understanding” of this material may be hindering your progress. We would strongly suggest that if you wish to evolve you ask to do so.
Lets be honest, this is kicking down an open door whilst acting like a new age channel. The least among us could have constructed this statement.

Dear Brian, again, my apologies for not going along with this. But you must understand the ethical problems concerning your choices. This is a serious matter. If there is any chance where you might misunderstand 4d consciousness, and I think you already admitted to that, then it's highly questionable for you to take the role of a teacher in the matter.

The words you speak can put people who are looking for guidance on the outside on the wrong path and in effect hinder their progress.

You may not feel ethically burdened by this. But I am sincerely bothered. And I would suggest we go back to the point where we were trying to establish if you have or have not achieved 4d consciousness. So far you've given me no other indication than your verbal statements.

At the same time you've connected yourself synchronisticly with duality by choosing to post at exactly 2:22. (The trinity of duality, in other words, duality that expresses itself as the height of duality) And you've also connected yourself synchronisticly with The Life of Brian. A parody of the life of Jesus. And another masterful Monty Python production. You're Brian, and you claim to be expressing Jesus. Is this too a parody of what each of us holds within? The second coming of Christ is within us. It is the awakening of Christ consciousness. Not someone on a forum sending messages to me. Christ himself has foretold this.

You're exhibiting a lot of synchronicity which I would indeed expect with a 4d entity. But the synchronistic messages are warning me. Not inviting me forward.

Could it be that you misunderstand your status as a 4d entity? Could it be that you've been hit by the proverbial gods lightning and are mistaking the potentially extreme events that go with the experience of kundalini rising as being a 4d entity... This has happened thousands of times before, the dangers of unguided awakening of Kundalini have been well documented.

During my initiation into Sufism, in other words, at the point I made God my beloved, I released the same energy you speak about. It was so strong that my initiator was completely surprised by the strength of it, and the person I had asked to be my witness was crying because of it. *I* released this energy. I know this because I have felt my other selves somehow aligning starting days before the event. When walking to the place of work I felt like I was walking there in thousands of different times simultaneously. Yet I am no 4d entity and would never claim to be at least until I've established this beyond doubt.

All I ask those present is that the decision to take Brian seriously is one that is taken with discernment and wisdom. And that the alternative that he himself is possibly a victim of his own yogic successes is taken into account.

All I ask of Brian is to seriously address these issues and to question his own motives. And not cause potential confusion by posting messages like this. At least until the matter is sorted out.

Love does not require agreement. Criticism IS a service. And failing to discern can hurt all parties involved. Including the bring4th forum as an entity.

I'm certain Brian has libraries of wisdom to share. And I personally would like access to it without the hassle of playing the "Hey you 4d entity dude" games.... And whatever the outcome you are our brother Brian. We will treat you with the love and respect that is your birthright, even when we disagree.
(05-12-2009, 01:34 PM)THB Wrote: [ -> ]However the free will associated with you current “understanding” of this material may be hindering your progress. We would strongly suggest that if you wish to evolve you ask to do so.

When I wrote this I did not personally consider the meaning of the message. I did my best to shape it into an acceptable presentation of the feelings I recieved about this matter. I then posted without considering it further as is best due to my limited perspective.

I was also having strange computer problems and couldn't post until I added the part about free will. This would indicate to me that it was important for it to be there. And maybe they did want me to wait until 2:22 which I didn't realize until it was pointed out. Who knows.

Now that I've had time to think, I feel the meaning of the message was that If you think some big event is going to occur, or some external force is going to force a choice upon you, you may be incorrect. The mental image of how someone thinks this should play out can limit whether or not it actually does, as no positive entity will violate your free will. It may be in some of your paths to offer surrender.

Also I don't really mind if no one believes me. The only thing that concerns me is presenting different options to people with the potential to evolve.

Brian
(05-13-2009, 07:58 AM)THB Wrote: [ -> ]I was also having strange computer problems and couldn't post until I added the part about free will. This would indicate to me that it was important for it to be there. And maybe they did want me to wait until 2:22 which I didn't realize until it was pointed out. Who knows.
And it was picked up here. Someone, likely your higher self, added a signal to your message. The fact that this even happens is a signal that I interpret as you being at least partly awake and is possibly a direct result of your kundalini experiences. However you'll find that this is not uncommon in this forum.

I value your opinion and I value you as a person. I never rejected you. Just the role you were taking/given. You can still share your wisdom and I hope you will do so. I value your opinion more than this entity that claims to be Jesus however.

Quote:Now that I've had time to think, I feel the meaning of the message was that If you think some big event is going to occur, or some external force is going to force a choice upon you, you may be incorrect. The mental image of how someone thinks this should play out can limit whether or not it actually does, as no positive entity will violate your free will. It may be in some of your paths to offer surrender.
Exactly... However, the feeling of having free will violated is different from actually having your free will violated. The higher self encodes a lot of potential experiences into the lightbody, some of these include violation and the feeling of having no choice.

Just mentally imagining something is very loosely correlated with it actually happening. Of course this gets better as the awakening proceeds. But it is a fact of life that magick requires a little more.

Quote:Also I don't really mind if no one believes me. The only thing that concerns me is presenting different options to people with the potential to evolve.
As far as I am concerned it is not a matter of belief. You have not actually stated anything relevant for me to believe or disbelieve. The only things you've told are your beliefs about yourself.. As far as I am concerned you're the complete authority in that regard. I believe I'm an alien for crying out loud, you're allowed to believe you're partly 4d, you're bound to be correct. But are you correct in the way you think you are? Are you confident enough to present this image to others and engage in communication in this role?

If you state your ideas as the ideas they are without invoking 4d authority then they will be picked up.. The truth if told to be understood will be believed.
Dear brothers/sisters.

May I enter here from another perspective?

Consider this........detach yourself for one moment, and look at the construction of all the above statements, the quotes, the arguments. What would it 'sound' like if you could not understand the words?

Here I see analysis, use of rational thought to describe something irrational. The attempts to describe that which cannot be described.

There is no single truth. As all is Truth, all just IS. We are already the Christ, the Kingdom of God is 'Within' us all. We are just 'remembering' this fact.

My friends, choose peace. For it is in the consciousness of peace you shall know truth.

All beliefs are the core of an individuals perception of this illusion. Construct another belief, and you maintain the illusion. For your beliefs at the root of mind shape all your perceptions and experiences.

Therefore, if a sovereign entity has a set of beliefs, then through this filter he shall see the world. Remove all beliefs, and what are you left with? Ego death. No more ego, no more beliefs, just IS, just KNOWINGNESS, intuition.

Just let it be and let it go.

Rejoice in the Light of the One and Infinite Creator

Namaste

Daniel
I agree Daniel.

Truth comes in many forms and through various sources. I have no idea THB is a dual activated being or not, and I don't personally believe it matters. If the words / concepts are what you personally need for your spiritual evolution then they will carry a resonance that will appeal to you. If you do not feel the resonance- move on. Some people I'm sure have stumbled across life changing truths in fortune cookies, the fact that it came out of a cookie makes no difference to the one whose life has been changed.

Just my perspective for what it's worth. Listen for your inner truth! And ask to be guided to the highest and best material you can find in your meditation. That's my process, and my higher self has done a great job thus far.
(05-14-2009, 04:28 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I agree Daniel.

Truth comes in many forms and through various sources. I have no idea THB is a dual activated being or not, and I don't personally believe it matters. If the words / concepts are what you personally need for your spiritual evolution then they will carry a resonance that will appeal to you. If you do not feel the resonance- move on. Some people I'm sure have stumbled across life changing truths in fortune cookies, the fact that it came out of a cookie makes no difference to the one whose life has been changed.

That is a wonderful analogy. And sums up the point beautifully

Just my perspective for what it's worth. Listen for your inner truth! And ask to be guided to the highest and best material you can find in your meditation. That's my process, and my higher self has done a great job thus far.

Yes, the inner guide / inner tuition. My friend, it may be prudent to meditate on the term 'higher self'. Deconstruct what this implies to you. Maybe you will realise that as we are all one and all part of the One and Infinite Creator, the concept of a 'Higher' Self falls apart. We exist in all places at all times for we are the Creator, we are just remembering ourselves Smile