Bring4th

Full Version: Elder Race
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
"vbaba" has resigned from this site.
We learned a quick lesson to stay away from forums.
It is best for us to remain safely hidden from the mass insanity.
Best Wishes for your evolution. -vb

Unbound

Blessings, adonai. It is indeed a difficult path to stay behind and assist, perhaps even more so than for a wanderer to face the forgetting from a higher density. This place needs the help though, so thank you for your assistance.

3DMonkey

"Elder Race" has such a nice ring to it.

Young Soul here. 3D bound. Never even close to an experience like that. Any advice?
Warm welcomes to you, vababa!! Smile

My curiosity begs me to ask, do you feel that all of this beyond the veil remembering lessens your focus on this current incarnation and the lessons contained within? I'm wondering why some people choose so much remembrance for their life plan, and others so little.

Brittany

Welcome! I am assuming by "we" you are speaking of your collective self, and not other separate individuals? I got a bit confused.

I was raised in a strict religion as well, though crawling my way out of it was a bitter experience for me. It was painful to have all the friends I had grown up with tell me I was going to burn in hell. Still, I think being raised in such an oppressive atmosphere seeded a determination and an independence within me that may not have been there otherwise.

There is a triangle of stars I've always been fascinated with, but it can be seen in the sky every night, and is well known. Perhaps it is because it is one of the very few constellations I'm actually able to pick out in the sky, but it has always meant something to me.

I suppose I should say thank you for sticking around! I'm not sure I'd have had that kind of courage...I think I'd launch myself out of a cannon to get to 4D quicker!

Love and Light,
Lynn
Well then you should be in contact with the folks at Antiquatis.org. They claim to be Elder Race as well.
Welcome to this forum, vbaba. I hope that you enjoy it here and stay with us, as it is an honour to get to know you! What a wonderful feeling it must be for you at least to know your "roots and origin" so to speak. And don't worry about being an Old Soul, those who will be harvested now and you "old" ones, you will walk several billions of years together, and then incarnate again as Wanderers in 3D, then you will be a real "old fart" Tongue. What I mean is that as you walk together with newly harvested, I think that with time your differencies will be more and more erased as you merge into one social memory complex throught billions of years and different densities to eventually become one being in thoughts. But do you remember anything yourself about being one of the Elder Race? Do you communicate with them in some way?
But why would you say the Elder Race are 'Old Souls', although they've been 'harvestable' longer than most Earth inhabitants? According to the Ra Material, that group is younger than most Earth inhabitants. Remember most 3D'ers are old transplants. They started 3D life here after living hundreds of 3D lives elsewhere. Meanwhile, the Earth natives were just evolving from native apes, recently harvested from 2D.

3DMonkey

Old- having lived for a long time on THIS planet?
;-)
Old (Earth) Soul ?
Welcome vbaba, your story filled me with joy and I look forward to whatever insights you wish to share with us.

Love
(06-08-2011, 06:59 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But why would you say the Elder Race are 'Old Souls', although they've been 'harvestable' longer than most Earth inhabitants? According to the Ra Material, that group is younger than most Earth inhabitants. Remember most 3D'ers are old transplants. They started 3D life here after living hundreds of 3D lives elsewhere. Meanwhile, the Earth natives were just evolving from native apes, recently harvested from 2D.

In a grander scope, why would you say any soul is old or young? All souls exist outside of time, in eternity. Old and young cannot be concepts applied to souls themselves.

I think people tend to substitute the idea of "learned," or "higher in the steps of light," with "old."

Maybe 3DM, who claims to be a "young soul," has lived hundreds, thousands, millions, or billions of 3D lives, while another soul was able to learn the lessons of 3D in a single lifetime (anything is possible).

Dare I say it? Semantics...

=======

Welcome, vbaba. Your story was fascinating, and it's interesting to have one among us to believes they are of the Elder Race. I extend my gratitude to you, as I do to Wanderers of all types, for making the beautiful choice of service to this troubled place and people. Might I say that, from as far as I can tell, your choice to remain here was not in vain, and Harvest seems to be going much smoother than the probabilities presented just decades ago.

3DMonkey

Semantics Smile 'betta buleev it'

we could clarify (if we knew) by saying something like "a soul that experienced 2D existence on Earth and made the transition to 3D with the planet, and have been here as a 3D since."
resigned
In all of the Infinite possibilities, a wanderer remembering something so precious seems almost guarunteed Smile A lot of us are slowly waking up to our rolls in the bigger picture, and its not always easy to accept our true nature as this is not a density of understanding. If you can think it its possible, and if you have even the faith of a mustard seed it is so... Soounds like you have plenty of faith Vbada!! Much Love and Light in your Mission Smile
vb has resigned
i think what matters is that the life is awesome!
vb has resigned
Thank you

BTW stumbled upon the CAC not that long ago and they have been very helpful to I.
vb has resigned
(06-09-2011, 06:54 PM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2011, 05:26 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Well then you should be in contact with the folks at Antiquatis.org. They claim to be Elder Race as well.

Never heard of these folks. There are "Elders" in Religious groups as well. The "Elder Race" we are referring to is the one Ra described in Session 14 of the Ra Material
They probably haven't heard about you either then. But yes, they claim to be precisely the same group. Maybe you want to contact your brothers?

(06-09-2011, 06:54 PM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ]and the one Chief Little Summer refers to in his 1st volume of The Teachings for the Fourth Density Aquarian.
Haven't read that one.
(06-09-2011, 08:05 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2011, 06:54 PM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ][quote='zenmaster' pid='42403' dateline='1307568392']
Well then you should be in contact with the folks at Antiquatis.org. They claim to be Elder Race as well.

Maybe you want to contact your brothers?

Yes, you would think that there would be a fairly strong connection there, no?
(06-09-2011, 08:26 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2011, 08:05 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2011, 06:54 PM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ][quote='zenmaster' pid='42403' dateline='1307568392']

Maybe you want to contact your brothers?

Yes, you would think that there would be a fairly strong connection there, no?
I think there would necessarily be a strong connection.
vb has resigned
vb has resigned
I've done a lot of soul searching, but I am not yet "enlightened" so I'm not sure, but I think I'm an earthling as I don't feel resonance with any other planet, I love being in nature and the only higher beings I feel attuned to are what we call the angels - cassiel, gabriel and michael in particular. Also as a teenager I very frequently had astral dreams of flying away from the earth and getting scared and coming back. I love space exploration but I also don't feel comfortable unless I have my feet on the ground. Yet I'm totally an outsider within human society.. I'm so confused lol
That was in response to "maybe earthlings are ok" btw lol
(06-09-2011, 10:27 PM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ]to presume or assume the the "Elder Race" consists only of native earthlings is questionable.
That's what an Elder-race member told me. Who am I to question.
From http://antiquatis.org/earth/102/elder_race.html :
"The Elder Race (Elders) is a term used in the ancient Americas that refers to the original inhabitants of Earth, whom have gone through the process of evolution and been given an Earthly soul directly by the One Infinite Creator. They are the “evolved apes” of the planet, having had their body, mind and soul given by the evolutionary process of Earth.

The Elder Race now enjoys the human-type body, courtesy of the Confederation of Planets genetic work to create a species for the transplants, more able to communicate effectively."

(06-09-2011, 10:27 PM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ]That being the case, wouldn't you say we deserve a little appreciation or at least recognition for our speedy progress?
Good question. I'm not sure how relevant speedy progress actually is. Certainly in our work-ethic environment it is an accomplishment of merit. And it's great to have polarized teachers around (and sacrificing some comfort presumably), because that provides guidance for others. But as far as 'fast' process is concerned, our 6D selves placed us in the incarnation with the entire plan of multi-density evolution in perspective. What may be learned relatively fast here could be balanced out with relatively slow progress in 4th or 5th, for example. As 3D work is the axis of creation, there are 3D lessons learned for the 'choice', and then lessons learned here later on for refinement.
BTW, what do you think 18.20 means with respect to the future?
18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars 75000 years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.
(06-09-2011, 10:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But as far as 'fast' process is concerned, our 6D selves placed us in the incarnation with the entire plan of multi-density evolution in perspective. What may be learned relatively fast here could be balanced out with relatively slow progress in 4th or 5th, for example. As 3D work is the axis of creation, there are 3D lessons learned for the 'choice', and then lessons learned here later on for refinement.

Much like Ra describes of their own progression. Speedy 3rd, speedy 4th, incredibly long 5th.
vb has resigned
(06-10-2011, 12:04 AM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ]There is a connection in consciousness with the group

How-so? Could you describe that connection?
Well Q'uo has confirmed they are from the Elder Race. Not sure if that means anything to you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5