Bring4th

Full Version: time and densities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, i want to talk about time. it feels like time is going so fast. so it'd be easier if they just made two days into one so there would be more time and it wouldn't all disappear. :/

since time is rapidly accelerating for us does it mean in the higher densities it goes by really fast? that the millions of years Ra mentions don't feel like that? animals live short lives but apparently it feels slow to them. so would it make sense for us to then go faster even in 4D and on?

my natural sleep pattern seems to cycle as if time was faster. to me two days seems a natural day. i sleep as much as i feel like, and i stay awake as long as i can naturally.

also, i have no sense of chronology/linearity as far as memory goes, it doesn't understand order. it just saves files and doesn't label them. so i can't tell if something that happened 5 minutes ago happened in this order or that.

time has always eluded me, and frustrated.

so, i know there are time threads but this one is more about what i just talked about... mostly i'm curious about how the densities experience time. but also how the brain processes time. for example those sleepy people from Awakenings lol. they were prolly experiencing time differently. it's very weird.

3DMonkey

I think along the same lines, Ocean.

I hesitate to comment on Ra explaining 4D cycle as being much much longer because I think a 4D Earth year could very well equal 100 3D earth years, and that Ra converted all time to current standards for clarity.

I feel like time outside myself is whizzing by. I work. I sleep. I stop to eat. I keep up the house inside and out. I play with my kids. I read/teach my kids. I connect with my wife (and I'm not talking about "energy transfer" either). At the end of a day, not all of that gets done. I could use more moments in a day as you suggest.

"I'm just searching for moments" - I love that line. There are so many moments to be had, and they zoom by!
(lol- you might be thinking "get off this site then." lol)

Brittany

I know the feeling. It seems like as soon as I get up it's already tomorrow.

I hope the rest of it doesn't fly by *too* fast...things here are so rushed, I'd kind of like to slow down and enjoy the ride for a while.
the rushing makes me feel like i can't just stop and be in a meditative state anymore which i used to do naturally. i hate hurrying and rushing and having to keep up.
(06-08-2011, 04:55 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i hate hurrying and rushing and having to keep up.
Then stop doing that.
i don't, other people do. their rushing affects me unless i become a hermit.
In my understanding, time is not real at all. Its a way to experience catalyst and is only nescesary in the lower density. mainly 1st through fifth... As we move up through densities our "understanding" of the illusion of time will grow. But in 3rd density we can never fully comprehend this concept. As far as the way we will preceive time I feel it will be as you say. With deeper and vastly more encompassing 4D perception will will be able to feel and learn and expeiriance and preceive more at once, creating the illusion of longer amounts of time because of the vast amount you experience....
that's why i always feel uncomfortable with time. i have always known it's not right, it's always felt too one-dimensional and rigid.

3DMonkey

Restrictive..... Intentionally??!!
(06-08-2011, 08:55 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i don't, other people do. their rushing affects me unless i become a hermit.

Lol! I will make a reservation for you in a nice cozy & lonely cave in the Himalayas.

One day, I would like to retire like that tooTongue
(06-09-2011, 09:42 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2011, 08:55 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i don't, other people do. their rushing affects me unless i become a hermit.

Lol! I will make a reservation for you in a nice cozy & lonely cave in the Himalayas.

This gives me goosebumps! There's such STRONG resonance within me when you describe a solitary existence atop the Himalayas. Memories from a past life which resounds very very strongly with me.
(06-09-2011, 11:14 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]There's such STRONG resonance within me when you describe a solitary existence atop the Himalayas. Memories from a past life which resounds very very strongly with me.
Were you a Yeti?
(06-09-2011, 11:20 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2011, 11:14 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]There's such STRONG resonance within me when you describe a solitary existence atop the Himalayas. Memories from a past life which resounds very very strongly with me.
Were you a Yeti?

RESONANCE OFF THE CHARTS!! Tongue
my day to day experience is very much a rushing through the days, busy, busy, busy

however once or twice a year i make a point of disconnecting, going to a special camping area, no electricity, no electrical lights, wood burning stoves, tents, no phone reception, quiet, still, huge starry skies next to the sea

time elongates there, i sleep better - sleep earlier and rise earlier - the days feel twice as long as normal. by experiencing the still and living in rhythm with the earth it makes very clear to me just how much this speeding up feeling is caused by day to day stress and busy-ness
sounds amazing.

I understand that the good caves have a long waiting list, but if you carry a purple American Express card you can go to the front of the line.
(06-09-2011, 11:14 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]

This gives me goosebumps! There's such STRONG resonance within me when you describe a solitary existence atop the Himalayas. Memories from a past life which resounds very very strongly with me.

If time is an illusion anyway how do you know it is not a future life ?

Having a memory or resonance of it does not mean past, when there is no true linearity.

It just means NOW, you accessed something of significance to you right NOW.

Also in truth we are thoughts, memories and identities and realities are things we construct and become right NOW for whatever meaning and purpose they serve in the NOW.
(06-10-2011, 03:03 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2011, 11:14 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]

If time is an illusion anyway how do you know it is not a future life ?

That's a loaded question but isn't quite befitting my situation.

It's very easy for me to classify that something that I perceive to have experienced before now, existing in what we as humans call the past, happened in the past. It keeps things simple for a consciousness trapped in linear time as we are.
Yes of course, it is just the way i see things nowadays. You should do what feels best right NOW (lol).
Or not, free will and all ;D
The subjective state is sacred. It is what allows us to experience us as ourselves NOW.
i agree, subjective state is the most sacred of states!