Bring4th

Full Version: Activation of Ajna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear all!

I'm new here and i hope it is right place to post my thread)))

I want to share my experience and ask if anybody feel the same way as i do.

Last 4 or 5 month i feel the energy in location of the third eye.
And this feeling become stronger and i feel it more often day by day.
Could it be connected to the moment of harvest?

Any thoughts plz)
Welcome to b4th. I do not know the answer to the question that you ask, but I wanted to just say hi to an individual making their first post in bring4th. Welcome once again.
(06-08-2011, 04:35 PM)Mikhail Wrote: [ -> ]Hello dear all!

Any thoughts plz)

Hello. Yes it is the same for me. I hardly live in the sensual world anymore but rather in the inner world. I too feel a constantly higher experience of what would be called third eye activation. I see things that arent there. Not with my open eyes but with my third eye. Patterns that arent obvious in the superficial enviroment. I can feel something approaching. It is time soon.

Am I delusional? I sometimes ask. No, there is deffinetly something comming towards us. The Q guys tell us that its winter 2011. Would make sense. We shall see. The game still plays and we still dance with karma. We do so till its "game over". Then we rest.
(06-09-2011, 12:42 AM)Zygra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2011, 04:35 PM)Mikhail Wrote: [ -> ]Hello dear all!

Any thoughts plz)

Hello. Yes it is the same for me. I hardly live in the sensual world anymore but rather in the inner world. I too feel a constantly higher experience of what would be called third eye activation. I see things that arent there. Not with my open eyes but with my third eye. Patterns that arent obvious in the superficial enviroment. I can feel something approaching. It is time soon.

Am I delusional? I sometimes ask. No, there is deffinetly something comming towards us. The Q guys tell us that its winter 2011. Would make sense. We shall see. The game still plays and we still dance with karma. We do so till its "game over". Then we rest.

Thank you for your reply!
I don't see things with my third eye as you do (maybe yet). But i have strong feelings about what to happen soon. And one more thing. Sometimes i have strong feeling that i don't belong to this place (it's not often but few times it was as some kind of afterlight). And i have feeling that I'm waiting for something big and it's more important than everything. Sometimes it's hurd to concentrate on business things.
(06-08-2011, 10:56 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to b4th. I do not know the answer to the question that you ask, but I wanted to just say hi to an individual making their first post in bring4th. Welcome once again.

Thank you!
Hello and welcome, Mikhail. I don't know if it's for Harvest, but could be. It indicates something important, anyway.
i have been feeling something is coming.
(06-09-2011, 04:57 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i have been feeling something is coming.

The weekend definitely is!Tongue
(06-09-2011, 04:57 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i have been feeling something is coming.

Yes. And sometimes it's hard to concentrate on other stuff exept this big event?
(06-09-2011, 03:13 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome, Mikhail. I don't know if it's for Harvest, but could be. It indicates something important, anyway.

Thanx!
(06-09-2011, 08:54 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

The weekend definitely is!Tongue

Yeah) U r right! And it's good news)