Bring4th

Full Version: MAN or APE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to these forums, we posted a small history of this self. A discussion formed about the Elder Race where "I" experienced resistance to being labeled an "evolved species of the ape" while those whose origins were from other planets seemed superior to the Native Earthling.

Those 4th and 5th Density Wanderers who came to earth for the experience, did so by incarnating into the Humanoid forms available. But what were they before their arrival? Before they left their home planet? Humanoid bodies are a small percentage used in the galaxy for the physical experience - The majority of bodies are Amphibian. So perhaps if we were once a hairy neanderthal, you were once a 6 foot tall salamander!

Considering we have all experienced incarnations in the Red, Brown, Black, Yellow and White Races, how does our genetically engineered and modified origins make us different in Spirit? When this physical body dies, and the soul heads up to the etheric plane (heaven) until the next incarnation, we are a bunch of Light Bodies enjoying a break in our natural state - in the natural world. Time marches on, we incarnate again. We are the Soul/Spirit Complex Memories of our original race, but in this incarnation we inhabitant a white female body and not that of a genetically modified ape. So besides memories, why is a Native Earthling any different, better or worse, than a Wanderer from another planet?

Raman

No different at all. But then what is the difference between a dual activated wanderer and an Elder?
I don't believe that it is the species of origin that makes a Wanderer different, but rather the lessons that Wanderer brings from their home planet. "Native Earthlings" have not learned the lessons of any densities beyond 3rd. This doesn't make them better or worse in any regards, just different, and possibly more distorted in their understanding of oneness, the Law of One.

If our goal is to unravel the distortions and travel back to the creator, the Wanderers will have one-up on entities who have not walked the same steps of light that they have if they can pierce the veil and somewhat remember their journey. They've been closer to the creator than an entity who hasn't left 3rd density, and can use that to their advantage whatever their mission may be (most likely to help others elevate to their inherent level).

(06-10-2011, 08:17 PM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of bodies are Amphibian.

What is your source for this information?
(06-10-2011, 08:24 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]But then what is the difference between a dual activated wanderer and an Elder?

As far as my understanding goes...

If by "dual activated wanderer" you mean a graduated 4D being from another planet coming to Earth to experience 4D, the main difference would just be the home planet, and whatever differences they had during their 3D incarnations. They have not walked higher on the steps of light than the Elder Race, and are basically on the same level.

As for dual activated entities harvested from this planetary influence vs the Elder Race, the only differences would be the timing of eligibility for harvest (this cycle instead of the last one) and the societies they achieved polarization in.

Are the Elder Race now incarnating into dual-activated bodies?

Raman

Quote:Are the Elder Race now incarnating into dual-activated bodies?

That is what I mean. On the surface, there is no difference between Elders and dual activated ones. Unless some traditions were kept, passed along and somehow able to be accessed while on 3d.

Also there will be a more definite connection between the 150 entities. A deeper connection that could make vbaba's message valid.

Ra talks about them helping final Harvest. Besides Mayan calendar, what is what they have to offer to increase the Harvest? Or help?

Do the 50 entities that vbaba talks about know about the hidden cities (obvious)...
(06-10-2011, 08:36 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Are the Elder Race now incarnating into dual-activated bodies?
The one's that have gone through harvest, most likely.

Raman

Consciousness wise should be equivalent...dual entities also will die according to 3d necessities...difference is probably elders won't give birth to full 4d bodies.

The interesting part is that it seems there was some kind of organization of these 150 entities... Maybe it was just that by necessity since they were harvestable, they will incarnate on 3d on the highest octave therefore increasing planetary consciousness.
(06-10-2011, 09:28 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]...difference is probably elders won't give birth to full 4d bodies.

I'm not sure I understand this. Ra says 4D bodies are evolved. Why would the elders be excluded from the generation which finally stops birthing transitional bodies and starts birthing full 4D bodies?

3DMonkey

Apes don't have tails. Monkeys do.

Raman

(06-11-2011, 12:04 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2011, 09:28 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]...difference is probably elders won't give birth to full 4d bodies.

I'm not sure I understand this. Ra says 4D bodies are evolved. Why would the elders be excluded from the generation which finally stops birthing transitional bodies and starts birthing full 4D bodies?

I was thinking about elders not wanting to be harvested therefore no dual activated therefore not able to produce full blown 4d.

However...why at the end of the cycle an elder would not want to be harvested and then dual activated..he/she would still accomplish same thing unless the group would not be the same...

But the choice not to go to a 4d planet was 25000 years ago...now there is the possibility to be harvested to 4d and be here...

So really there is no reason for elders to <avoid> harvest after death and come back as dual entities? Then they would be the same as dual activated from other planets?
(06-10-2011, 08:17 PM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ]Humanoid bodies are a small percentage used in the galaxy for the physical experience - The majority of bodies are Amphibian.

there is no such defined information as to majority of the bodies. we know that a tiny percentage of the bodies used are humanoid apes.

i dont get all this talk about an 'elder' race.

a harvestable entity which chose not to get harvested at the end of 2nd cycle and is now harvestable, is, just a 3d harvestable entity, or at most an entity in the opening vibrations of 4d.

there are hundreds of millions of those on the planet now.

3DMonkey

Jokingly- when I read the word "elder" race my brain flatlines - beeeeeeeeeee

Raman

(06-11-2011, 07:39 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2011, 08:17 PM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ]Humanoid bodies are a small percentage used in the galaxy for the physical experience - The majority of bodies are Amphibian.

there is no such defined information as to majority of the bodies. we know that a tiny percentage of the bodies used are humanoid apes.

i dont get all this talk about an 'elder' race.

a harvestable entity which chose not to get harvested at the end of 2nd cycle and is now harvestable, is, just a 3d harvestable entity, or at most an entity in the opening vibrations of 4d.

there are hundreds of millions of those on the planet now.

Maybe we owe to those elders that the planet did not go kaboom! yet.

They certainly raised planetary consciousness.

Brittany

I don't think there is a better or a worse, though I can see how discrimination against such things could be used as an STS tactic to breed hatred and fear. Just look at what we've done to our fellow humans, just because they have different colored skin or worship a different god or whatever else. It is the desire of those on the negative path to feel "special" or "better" or "superior" because otherwise they'd have to realize we're all the same and that would kind of bring the whole thing crashing down, wouldn't it?

After years of uselessly stressing about this stuff, I'm honestly at the point that I don't care what planet or density or polarity I came from. I'm just going to be me, and whatever category that lands me in, I'm good with it. In my personal opinion, if ANYONE showed signs of being "more evolved", it would be those who realize that there is a reason we don't remember where we're from...because right now, we're all in the same boat, and no pedigree of spiritual adepthood is going to dig us out as quick as simply accepting each other and working together will.
(06-11-2011, 12:35 AM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about elders not wanting to be harvested therefore no dual activated therefore not able to produce full blown 4d.

However...why at the end of the cycle an elder would not want to be harvested and then dual activated..he/she would still accomplish same thing unless the group would not be the same...

But the choice not to go to a 4d planet was 25000 years ago...now there is the possibility to be harvested to 4d and be here...

So really there is no reason for elders to <avoid> harvest after death and come back as dual entities? Then they would be the same as dual activated from other planets?

Heh, there was a coding error in your post and it reads differently when I quote it. You put the word "avoid" in < these brackets > and that made the forum take the word out of your post. Your final statement should read like this, I presume:

So really there is no reason for elders to avoid harvest after death and come back as dual entities? Then they would be the same as dual activated from other planets.

--

I'm still not 100% sure of what you're saying, but it's a comprehension problem on my end, not anything on your end. I think what you're saying is that there is no reason for an Elder Race person to incarnate into a dual-activated body now? And essentially, there's no difference between them and any other dual-activated entity now? If so, I would agree.

But I think they key is when dual-activated bodies were possible, and I'd guess that as soon as dual-activated was possible that they would incarnated into those bodies. The mechanics of harvest are so vague though, there's not telling if they have to be harvested, or simply be ready for 4D incarnation.