Bring4th

Full Version: Bilderberg group failing/ 4th D positve take over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The people of earth are awakening faster and faster thanks to the 4th density vibrations and the Bilderberg are finally being exposed for who they are. For the first time ever mainstream media has began reporting of them after it has become impossible to say they dont exist, protests have began at this years Bilderberg meeting which is happening in Switzerland right now, they have had to put up a wall/viel to hide those entering the bilderberg group. Many many reporters are over there reporting about it and many are admiting that they could not have our best interntions at hand.

But probably the most exciting and amazing thing that could expose them once and for all is that the Swiss MP Dominique Baettig and members of Swiss National Council are calling for the arrest and going to storm the Bilderberg later today and demand the arrest of Henry Kissinger, whobis responsible for international war crimes. Whats more is the president of of swizerland has said that he doesnt want such a group meeting in his country and even called for them to leave, but of course they didnt listen. Even more exciting the head of the Swiss police who is running the police who are guarding the Bilderberg group has told them not to resist the protesters and the media because they are protecting a bunch of criminals!! This is utterly amazing and I really hope they can stop this group.. The light is coming back to this world the people of earth are awakening and the Bilderberg are running scared, I really do believe this could be the turning point and beginning of the end for the highly negative STS elite of the world. If you dont know who the Bilderberg group are they are a group of about 120 of the worlds top elite who meet annualy behind closed doors in total secret from the outside world and dsicuss ways to run the world, they are the ones who control the scenes from behind. They were responsible for the EU, the financial colapse, they are the real ones who send countries to war for profit. The main attendee and founder is Henry Kissinger who is responsible for many war crimes and believes commeners are useless eaters and should be killed off. If you want further infomation on them I made a video of them:

The video I made has had over 2000 views in just 24 hours just shows how many people are waking up and becoming interested in the Bilderberg group
The Bilderberg group Explained (For Sheeple)

And here is a video explaining what is happening to the bilderberg group enjoy:

AFP Editor Mark Anderson: Dominique Baettig Marches on Bilderberg Meeting

Love and Light
The postive entities of this world are begining to take back control

seejay21

R u sure interpol is lookn for george dub?

Raman

This is Daniel Estulin. He wrote a famous book about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN9eiicrm...r_embedded
(06-10-2011, 10:01 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]R u sure interpol is lookn for george dub?

No sorry that was wrong but they really are after Henry Kissinger and want to have the Bilderberg shut down in thier country. Also whats even more amazing is Italian politician, member of the Northern League, and member of the European Parliament’s Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, Mario Borghezio, was beaten and arrested by Bilderberg Security yesterday as he attempted to enter the meeting and protest its secretive globalist agenda. Borghezio said he opposes Bilderberg because it makes important decisions without popular control. “It is clear that the Bildergberg Club is a secret society,” had added. This is going to make an even worse name for them and brinf more coverage to these Criminals.

This a website that live streams straight from the Bilderberg group everything that is happening it is fantastic
Bilderberg confrontation live

Here is a video of Dominique Baettig speaking to the public of Swizerland he is an amazing man and I hope he really can arrest him.
Dominique Baettig Speech

Also there has been a massive protest organised to take place out the front of the bilderberg group tommorow with people from all over the world talking about turing up..
(06-10-2011, 10:10 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]This is Daniel Estulin. He wrote a famous book about this.

Yes he is an amazing man so is Jim tucker! And some even more great news yet another Swiss Politician has come forward and said that they are not happy with the Bilderberg and wrote a letter that has now been given to the Police saying that he was disgusted with the treatment of the protesters and the media that is is a free society and that they had no authority to stop them!! and that anyone who resisted the media from entering and protesting and taking photos would be held accountable.. In the letter also adressed the fact that he is also going to turn up tonight and force the arrest of Henry Kissinger for international war crimes... This is Amazing the people are awakening you have got to hand it to the swiss politicians they are true patriots!! This is amazing.. Just shows how much the 4th density positve vibrations are coming into place..

Omg and now they also want to arrest George W bush junior for war crimes!! He was meant to make a speech in Switzerland and then delcined and didnt turn up because Swis Parliment sent a letter to him saying they were going to arrest him for war crimes!! This is amazing, its amazing whats happening.. God bless the Swiss in bring some long awaited love and peace to this world.. Again this is amazing I hope they can arrest both of the scum bags!!!!

Watch this video that actually shows the letter being handed to the police and also explains what the letter entails

Aaron Dykes: Day 3 Report from Bilderberg with WAC's Luke Rudkowski & Dominic Schreiber

Love and light
(06-10-2011, 10:01 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]R u sure interpol is lookn for george dub?

Now two members of parliment have come put and said that they really do want to arrest both George w bush and henry kissinger for war crimes, George Bush was going to be speaking in Swizerland and they sent him a letter saying that they were going to arrest him for war crimes!! So he didnt turn up! They are now also now going to use videos and photo evidence of the both of them going to the Bilderberg to further give proof and be able to charge both for thier war crimes!!! Thank you swiss I am sending love and light thier way they could change this world.. Here is the video about what I ahve just said please watch this is amazing.. God bless unity bless creator bless the Swiss:

Aaron Dykes: Day 3 Report from Bilderberg with WAC's Luke Rudkowski & Dominic Schreiber

Love and light
"responsible for the eu" as if eu is something bad ?

eu has been instrumental in bettering europeans' lives and giving them equality and freedom.
(06-11-2011, 07:35 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]"responsible for the eu" as if eu is something bad ?

eu has been instrumental in bettering europeans' lives and giving them equality and freedom.

Maybe you dont think that is a bad thing but there are many people who do as it has meant that they have lost alot of money.... Plus they have done alot of bad things and the fact that they meet in secret behind closed doors for three days should be saying something... dont tell me you think they are positve?
Plus they were responsible for economic collapse in 2009, after a Whistleblower from the inside who will not give his name but said he is part of the trilateral commision said that they were planing create a financial crisis to bring in a one world currency he has also given credible infomation to Jim Tucker every year with sending the attendee list and what was mainly talked about. Like who they wanted to go to war with, setting oil prices higher and faking an oil shortage to gain profits and many many other things that I cant be bothered typing... These people are bad mojo and there main talk this year has apparently according to his same source that has been credible for 20 years that they believe the world is becoming to crowded and that war was the best way to keep population down, they also are very very angry at just how many people are waking up to them and how much light they are getting. Wake up these are not good people wwith war criminals like George w bush and Henry Kissinger attending whom has said many times that commeners are useless eaters, Old people are usless, bringing in a world government etc
(06-11-2011, 12:53 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2011, 10:10 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]This is Daniel Estulin. He wrote a famous book about this.

Yes he is an amazing man so is Jim tucker! And some even more great news yet another Swiss Politician has come forward and said that they are not happy with the Bilderberg and wrote a letter that has now been given to the Police saying that he was disgusted with the treatment of the protesters and the media that is is a free society and that they had no authority to stop them!! and that anyone who resisted the media from entering and protesting and taking photos would be held accountable.. In the letter also adressed the fact that he is also going to turn up tonight and force the arrest of Henry Kissinger for international war crimes... This is Amazing the people are awakening you have got to hand it to the swiss politicians they are true patriots!! This is amazing.. Just shows how much the 4th density positve vibrations are coming into place..

Omg and now they also want to arrest George W bush junior for war crimes!! He was meant to make a speech in Switzerland and then delcined and didnt turn up because Swis Parliment sent a letter to him saying they were going to arrest him for war crimes!! This is amazing, its amazing whats happening.. God bless the Swiss in bring some long awaited love and peace to this world.. Again this is amazing I hope they can arrest both of the scum bags!!!!

Watch this video that actually shows the letter being handed to the police and also explains what the letter entails

Love and light

Now two members of parliment have come put and said that they really do want to arrest both George w bush and henry kissinger for war crimes, George Bush was going to be speaking in Swizerland and they sent him a letter saying that they were going to arrest him for war crimes!! So he didnt turn up! They are now also now going to use videos and photo evidence of the both of them going to the Bilderberg to further give proof and be able to charge both for thier war crimes!!! Thank you swiss I am sending love and light thier way they could change this world.. Here is the video about what I ahve just said please watch this is amazing.. God bless unity bless creator bless the Swiss:

Love and light

Now three want Henry Kissinger charged for war crimes!!!!!!
eu is controlled by the rothchilds, how is that good? eu is cool because it unites the countries but under the same shitty leadership.
(06-11-2011, 08:27 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2011, 07:35 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]"responsible for the eu" as if eu is something bad ?

Maybe you dont think that is a bad thing but there are many people who do as it has meant that they have lost alot of money.... Plus they have done alot of bad things and the fact that they meet in secret behind closed doors for three days should be saying something... dont tell me you think they are positve?

what does 'lost a lot of money' mean ?

Quote:Plus they were responsible for economic collapse in 2009, after a

the crises that shook the world after 2008, were of wall street's doing. those crises wont end. it will resurface and resurface since it involves poisoning of entire world financial assets with water vapor.

Quote:Whistleblower from the inside who will not give his name but said he is part of the trilateral commision said that they were planing create a financial crisis to bring in a one world currency he has also given credible infomation to Jim Tucker every year with sending the attendee list and what was mainly talked about. Like who they wanted to go to war with, setting oil prices higher and faking an oil shortage to gain profits and many many other things that I cant be bothered typing... These people are bad mojo and there main talk this year has apparently according to his same source that has been credible for 20 years that they believe the world is becoming to crowded and that war was the best way to keep population down, they also are very very angry at just how many people are waking up to them and how much light they are getting. Wake up these are not good people wwith war criminals like George w bush and Henry Kissinger attending whom has said many times that commeners are useless eaters, Old people are usless, bringing in a world government etc

all those stuff you speak of, are propagated by anglo american corporations and governments. these do not pertain to eu.

(06-11-2011, 08:41 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]eu is controlled by the rothchilds, how is that good? eu is cool because it unites the countries but under the same shitty leadership.

says who ?

it is possible that various power groups have infiltrated its administration, and it is rather inevitable. but that doesnt make eu what it is portrayed to be here.

leave aside that, there is the european parliament.
says David Wilcock and Peter David Beter or wutsit... Tongue

3DMonkey

Zack, I would love to hear some positive perspectives from you.
Moderator note: Post has been edited.

good

ha ha
sometimes i make myself laugh
norral

heres some other good news i heard on the net,dont know if its true
the irish ira is reportedly looking into killing the bankers in ireland who are responsible for the mess that country is in. wonderful . the ira is one group who just might do that. they cut thru all the b.s. of talk talk talk. i would love to see that . i know many will disagree with me but it is the only language they understand.

Raman

There seems to be infighting between different groups...(look at former FMI chief "ala Assange arrest"). The problem with the EU is that it was mainly based on the euro, it did not deepen/promote social cultural ties between nation-states. You cannot base something like that on economic areas. Moreover, if it is based on money, the banks/bankers/corporations (elites) will "win", and will promote/ do what benefits themselves.

3DMonkey

I feel compassion for the mental battles this type of thinking invokes. It looks like a dark thunderstorm of control based fear.

Raman

Same naivete exists for those that believe all that alex jones said as for those that think that there is no such thing as "conspiracy"...

Simply is: the current money system encourages the development of those groups.
(06-11-2011, 09:13 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]heres some other good news i heard on the net,dont know if its true
the irish ira is reportedly looking into killing the bankers in ireland who are responsible for the mess that country is in. wonderful . the ira is one group who just might do that. they cut thru all the b.s. of talk talk talk. i would love to see that . i know many will disagree with me but it is the only language they understand.

what positive outcome could revenge of this nature lead to?

when i think of the ira the picutre that comes to mind is of 12 year old Tim Parry who was killed in Warrington many years ago - his parents are a shining example of the power of forgiveness

Raman

Moderator note: Part of norral's quote has been edited to remove directly negative content. His opinions have been left intact.

(06-11-2011, 09:13 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]good

ha ha
sometimes i make myself laugh
norral

heres some other good news i heard on the net,dont know if its true

You are polarizing negatively with those thoughts...

However, there might be a case you might have to harm someone in self defense and such better to do it without emotional involvement.
(06-11-2011, 10:58 AM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]when i think of the ira the picutre that comes to mind is of 12 year old Tim Parry who was killed in Warrington many years ago - his parents are a shining example of the power of forgiveness

Oh that was beautiful, Lorna! These parents got their children killed, and created a foundation in their names. They write about the purpose of this foundation:

Quote:The Foundation is secular and takes no side in armed conflict. Instead, we help people of all races, faiths and nations to understand the causes, management and non-violent resolution of conflict. The Foundation's sole purpose is to help inspire people to lead more peaceful lives by resolving their conflicts non-violently.

That's the true service to others spirit...
i am serving the purpose of ridding the earth of these vermin who pass themselves off as humans. i dont know enuf about the ira to judge their previous actions. i am talking about them killing the bankers in ireland responsible for the mess that country is in. that to me would be a good thing. i actually believe that people should be punished for the misery they have caused others and not get a free pass. the problem with this planet is not people on this board like me or you . the problem is the evil arrogant ones who think nothing of causing wars and suffering. so i rejoice in their death and suffering and i make no bones about it. let them feel some of the suffering they have caused others. people dont get the extreme arrogance of these bersteds. they look at their fellow humans as door mats to wipe their feet on , they cause wars economic disheaveals and untold suffering and enjoy it. so i enjoy their suffering. if that makes me bad so be it or negative so be it. it is who i am i am for the underdog the down trodden the forgotten the ignored and i am willing to stand up and fight.

heres a perfect example of what i am talking about
the u.s. apologizes to families all the time in afghanistan for bombing innocent families. oops sorry about that mr. afghan killed your kid u dont mind do you cost of doing business u know . besides u are not human only we are so u have no human feeling u can always have another kid. it is so arrogant somebody is going to apologize to you for killing your kid killing your grand kid. what arrogance. meanwhile the u.s. is in iraq afghanistan
libya and yemen . funny how we always have money for wars and no money when it comes to social services.
so the bankers in ireland or the bankers here in the u.s. or in europe are all part of the elitist group who are vampires sucking the blood out of good decent people. a pox and a plague upon all their houses and upon all who work for the detriment of others.

3DMonkey

(06-11-2011, 10:51 AM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]Same naivete exists for those that believe all that alex jones said as for those that think that there is no such thing as "conspiracy"...

Simply is: the current money system encourages the development of those groups.

Everything is a conspiracy in that people often conspire before acting. This thread is somewhat a conspiring of persons to bring about a result of others' detriment.

We must remember our role in creation. I don't contribute to the idea that a few "men" orchestrate a master plan of the world. Money is only a tangible way for us to see some of the connections. It has no power, and if it didn't exist, there would be a different tangible connection to be made.
(06-11-2011, 11:42 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]i am serving the purpose of ridding the earth of these vermin who pass themselves off as humans. i dont know enuf about the ira to judge their previous actions. i am talking about them killing the bankers in ireland responsible for the mess that country is in. that to me would be a good thing. i actually believe that people should be punished for the misery they have caused others and not get a free pass. the problem with this planet is not people on this board like me or you . the problem is the evil arrogant ones who think nothing of causing wars and suffering. so i rejoice in their death and suffering and i make no bones about it. let them feel some of the suffering they have caused others. people dont get the extreme arrogance of these bersteds. they look at their fellow humans as door mats to wipe their feet on , they cause wars economic disheaveals and untold suffering and enjoy it. so i enjoy their suffering. if that makes me bad so be it or negative so be it. it is who i am i am for the underdog the down trodden the forgotten the ignored and i am willing to stand up and fight.

They will get what they desire...

Somehow, though, I think if one of those men came to you on their knees, crying for forgiveness, you would pat their head and sing them a lullaby. You loving person, you Smile
your funny 3d. i tell u what i will compromise i will sing u a lullaby but only if u promise to rub my headBigSmileBigSmile after im finished

Raman

(06-11-2011, 11:42 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]i am serving the purpose of ridding the earth of these vermin who pass themselves off as humans. i dont know enuf about the ira to judge their previous actions. i am talking about them killing the bankers in ireland responsible for the mess that country is in. that to me would be a good thing. i actually believe that people should be punished for the misery they have caused others and not get a free pass. the problem with this planet is not people on this board like me or you . the problem is the evil arrogant ones who think nothing of causing wars and suffering. so i rejoice in their death and suffering and i make no bones about it. let them feel some of the suffering they have caused others. people dont get the extreme arrogance of these bersteds. they look at their fellow humans as door mats to wipe their feet on , they cause wars economic disheaveals and untold suffering and enjoy it. so i enjoy their suffering. if that makes me bad so be it or negative so be it. it is who i am i am for the underdog the down trodden the forgotten the ignored and i am willing to stand up and fight.

the u.s. apologizes to families all the time in afghanistan for bombing innocent families. oops sorry about that mr. afghan killed your kid u dont mind do you cost of doing business u know . besides u are not human only we are so u have no human feeling u can always have another kid. it is so arrogant somebody is going to apologize to you for killing your kid killing your grand kid. what arrogance. meanwhile the u.s. is in iraq afghanistan
libya and yemen . funny how we always have money for wars and no money when it comes to social services.
so the bankers in ireland or the bankers here in the u.s. or in europe are all part of the elitist group who are vampires sucking the blood out of good decent people. a pox and a plague upon all their houses and upon all who work for the detriment of others.

I must admit, norral, I am quite shocked by this. Sad

Raman

(06-11-2011, 12:37 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

I must admit, norral, I am quite shocked by this. Sad

In Iceland they kicked them out.
it can be hard to send them love, if you feel strongly about something they've done. :/ but logically speaking it is the useful thing to do.
(06-11-2011, 01:49 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]it can be hard to send them love, if you feel strongly about something they've done. :/ but logically speaking it is the useful thing to do.

It is what Ra has told us to do.
Ra doesn't tell us to do stuff. Tongue
the basic disagreement i have with many on this board is this. i dont feel its a bad thing to despise those who are evil. i dont want to love them they are bullies. they have caused so much suffering, e.g. george bush, dick cheney, rumsfeld, wofowitz i despise them all. they and their loved ones i hope they all rot in hell lol and it makes me feel good to say that. i dont like bullies and i dont see any problem with standing up to them. they do not speak the language of love thats for sure. somebody beating his wife because he is a sadist doesnt respond to love but he will respond to fear. when he knows he is going to get punched in the face he will think twice about it. dont get me wrong i am the least confrontational person around i seek to avoid confrontation but there are some times it is just absolutely unavoidable.
i guess i have been playing this game a long time and i am tired of all the excuses as to why things have to be the way they are. haiti was poor when i was a kid still poor, kill 2 million people in vietnam no problem, call them gooks because they are the enemy , blow kids arms off in iraq no problem so long as its an american bomb its all good. the civil rights movement, kill dr. king no problem kill kill kill hate hate hate . the 63 years i have lived on this planet it just hasnt changed. people making billions of dollars but cut benefits to the poor. the whole system is corrupt to the core and i hate it despise it cant stand it. all the injustice and b.s.

other than that im happy lol BigSmile. i just hate injustice and bullies.and thats it ive said my piece ill shut up
(06-11-2011, 02:44 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]the basic disagreement i have with many on this board is this.

norral, you are entitled to your opinion. This board is the board of students of the Law of One - thus, what about the Law of One?

3DMonkey

(06-11-2011, 12:07 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]your funny 3d. i tell u what i will compromise i will sing u a lullaby but only if u promise to rub my headBigSmileBigSmile after im finished

uh... never mind Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3