Bring4th

Full Version: I kinda lost my curiosity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realize that you, me, my laptop, the buildings outside, space and time are of one entity, the infinite intelligence. Whatever I experience it would be an interaction with "myself"; I know we are different shards of the intelligent infinity, but still we are the children of the same family, this fact can not be changed and it made me lose curiosity in living.

I feel confined to the intelligent infinity, I want to interact with kids of a different family. I feel my curiosity is restricted to the understanding of "myself", nothing outside myself. I feel alone, any thoughts on this?
It's just that what you've given yourself to work with, with regards to learning, has been restricted due to reinforced patterning. Loneliness is a form of abandonment, due to lack of acceptance - it may be tied to spiritual, but that's emotion. If you actually were aware of yourself, you'd see that it's impossible to say 'nothing outside myself'. My advice would be to work within your restrictions, as a foundation. But see what it means, see what is actually 'there' being offered. Are you congruent with that? No? Become aware of where the disharmony starts. Has there been a constellating 'theme'? What type of thoughts tend to accompany or are drawn to the theme? Trace these to their source, make that source conscious, breathe and accept.

Unbound

You are in a solipsist trap. Certainly at some point in the cosmos we are all one, however the One cannot be described as a singular personality, nor in terms of "I" or "myself". Have you explored all the possibilities of the universe? If you lose the attachment to your current body and self you'll see how narrow your experience really is right now. If you identify yourself as the universe discovering itself, perhaps that will make it more interesting? It seems you have gotten caught up in the ego of self, in that you identify all things with your current self, rather than identifying your self with all things, if you get what I mean. Really, what you feel restricted by is IDENTITY. You have overlain your current personality on to the world around you. You have claimed "ownership" by identifying everything as being an extension of you.

Being "confined" within the intelligent infinity is most definitely a self-restriction. How can there be any limitation within infinite? Indeed, this speaks to me in a manner that you are avoiding learning about yourself, that you don't want to acknowledge that YOU are also part of everything else, that you are not the center of attention. I don't think you quite grasp the nature of infinite, this world is such a miniscule, limited section of it. However, if you feel that you are ready to once again become a permanent part of the one (which I feel is the only way to "escape" experience within the one, if thats what you desire to do) then there are paths like Taoism which will guide you there. Indeed, it would seem to me this is the only way you could interact with anything "outside" of intelligent infinite, is by being that intelligent infinite.

Now, really, what I think you should be asking yourself, is if you somehow have no desire to learn anymore lessons about the universe, which is also your self, then for what possible purpose could you have wanted to incarnate? What is the point of you existing in a state where you can make identification such as this? Why did you choose to limit your perception in this manner? Does your loneliness truly stem from your perceived state or is it because you have worked yourself in to a state of rejection? Sounds like you've got some sibling rivalry with the other fragments. Tongue
you find no cool things on this earth? i think there's lots to enjoy and experience! life is for living and just cuz you know all is one doesn't mean you can't experience new things, God itself is always creating new things and surprising itself, apparently. which kinda freaks me out.
I think this is question stemming from my mind rather than my heart, but it somehow affects my heart, hmm...
kanon, I'm sure you are not the only person who draws that conclusion after taking in the LOO information: What's the use of doing anything, when already I am one with everything? I suggest that being one with all can give you a new boldness to go outside yourself and interact with new people in new places. Be free to be a new you with new folks and experience new things.

Express some compassion too, and if it feels good then choose to make that your lifestyle.

Report back to us here. Cool
You could try to, as Carlos Castaneda said, go beyond the "band of man" to truly alien bizarre forms of life. Perhaps after your time here you could be a far wanderer in a galaxy far away where things are completely and unfathomably different.
And if you haven't read Carlos Castaneda, get cracking. They're a lot of fun.
Thanks, I check that one out. I really need to do more meditation or my little monkey brain will derail me again.
(06-12-2011, 12:54 PM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]I realize that you, me, my laptop, the buildings outside, space and time are of one entity, the infinite intelligence. Whatever I experience it would be an interaction with "myself"; I know we are different shards of the intelligent infinity, but still we are the children of the same family, this fact can not be changed and it made me lose curiosity in living.

I feel confined to the intelligent infinity, I want to interact with kids of a different family. I feel my curiosity is restricted to the understanding of "myself", nothing outside myself. I feel alone, any thoughts on this?

I feel compelled to challenge this.

While you are correct in what you say, you are missing half the equation in my opinion. We are all one and we all stem from and coalesce into the One Infinite Creator. If we are to assume that the work is done, then all we are is useless repetition. However, I would argue that the work is not yet done. You and I are that work, as are all those who came before us and those who will come after us.

Maybe I lost ya there... I mean, we're right back to "we're all one". The reality for myself is that there is not going to be another chance for you to exist as you have in your current incarnation. Don't fool yourself; this is not a re-run. You are stretching out from the Infinite like a lightning bolt - unique in your form in every way. This is why catalyst is so important; when we reject the opportunity to experience the fullness of ourselves, we fail to do our work. The OIC has plently of people "checking out" and not caring; their experience is much the same as one another. Instead, when we engage life and we look for the cues that come our way, we earn the opportunity to polarize and learn the pertinent lessons to each lifetime.

I guess, to sum it up, I think we each are here for a reason. It may be for someone else even. No job is too big or too small if it is what is planned by the higher self. You may be charged with changing the world (buddha, jesus, etc.) or simply to comfort a hurting family member at a crucial time in life (billions around the world). Each action is valuable, for we are each exploring the unique experiences the OIC provides in the search to find the end to itself. We are part of that infinity; the beauty is in discovering it rather than qualifying the worth of its content.
(06-12-2011, 12:54 PM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]I realize that you, me, my laptop, the buildings outside, space and time are of one entity, the infinite intelligence. Whatever I experience it would be an interaction with "myself"; I know we are different shards of the intelligent infinity, but still we are the children of the same family, this fact can not be changed and it made me lose curiosity in living.

So much "behind the veil" mentality. Apathy. If you would see and know all there is then you are in 8D. Joy neverending. It´s a fun jurney to that place of different experiences. Think back to when you were a little kid. Were you apathic like that ? Of course not. Children have been less time here in this enclosed space and have much more joy from heaven with them. They are still not worn out. It gives us a good picture of where we came from.

3DMonkey

Ignorance is bliss. But children experience the full gamut of emotion. Generally their bliss is facilitated by the environment adults provide. Children are born scared shitless.
Had one thought during meditation today about the reason behind survival instinct. The chakras have to do with the acknowledgement of the existence of yourself (red, orange, yellow chakras), the existence of other selves (orange, yellow, green, blue chakras) and the acknowledgement of the intelligent infinity (green, blue, violet chakras).

This feeling of "loneliness" of mine most likely has to do with blockage on my lower and mid chackras, my survival instinct, that there may be a threat to my existence and the failure to acknowledge other selves. My lower chakras are really screwed up and this manifests on an intellectual level.

But there might be another aspect to my question: Is there something more pleasant and exciting than love and self-discovery? Discover something truly alien? Need more meditation to find out.