Bring4th

Full Version: Photon Belt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Just came across this and wondering what you all think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon_belt
Quote:The Photon Belt (also called the Photon Band, Photon Ring, Manasic Ring, or Golden Nebula) is a pseudo-scientific belief, largely linked to some parts of the New Age Movement. It postulates that a belt or ring of photons is going to envelop the Earth, causing a cataclysm and/or initiating a spiritual transition (referred to variously as a "shift in consciousness," the "Great Shift," the "Shift of the Ages,"[1][2][3][4][5] the "Zero Point," or the "Ascension Point"[6][7][8][9]), with the time period leading up to "the Shift" referred to as "The Quickening." The concept of the Photon Belt also ties in to various phenomena including belief in extraterrestrial intelligence and 2012 millenarianism.

The Quickening! Badass.
Oh, very interesting! Especially in the scope of my own life and teachings.

"The concept of the Photon Belt was first presented in 1950 by Paul Otto Hesse (died 1958) in his work Der Jüngste Tag (The Last Day). This concept was repeated and expanded upon by Samael Aun Weor in a lecture he gave in 1977 titled "The Rings of Alcyone," and in August 1981, when an article on the topic titled "And So Tomorrow" by Shirley Kemp was published in the Australian International UFO Flying Saucer Research Magazine.[11]"

My gnostic learnings were taught through Samael Aun Weor's writings, very legitimate stuff! Also I think of note is the fact that the Pleiades are often considered to be the center/origin of the Humanoid impulse, the human form.
(06-12-2011, 06:26 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Just came across this and wondering what you all think.

I first came across the Photon Belt concept it The Pleiadian Agenda by Barbara Hand Clow as I relate here in Confessions of a 30 Year Old Fringe Dweller.

The 1977 and 1981 tags to the timeline you mentioned are interesting to me, as well as 1998, as when there was a discernible shift in my consciousness.

The closest scientific concept I could find related to this is related to changing interactions between solar and galactic fields as the sun crosses from the south side to the north side of the galaxy. Certain parameters can allow for the formation of a rift in the heliopause, whereby particles, light, information, love? can gain access to the solar system, when they otherwise would not.

See this article on ScienceDaily.com:

Mysterious 'Ribbon' of Energy and Particles That Wrap Around Solar System's Heliosphere Isolated

Meerie

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/univer...nes_3b.htm
Barbara Hand Clow, about the photon belt

Unbound

Thanks, I'll check this out!