Bring4th

Full Version: A Resignation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Unbound

This disturbs me a little, vbaba has been driven to remove all their posts because of the scrutiny she received in her OWN wanderer story thread. I have to admit, I've seen a lot of aggressive dogmatism floating all over this forum, hidden behind screens and keyboards people will make any argument within the safety of their anonymity. I love you all dearly, but I truly digress that there is so much argument about whether or not this or that is a "true" (whatever that means) part of the Law of One teachings that there seems to be somewhat lesser time spent actually PRACTICING the basic teachings. Love, and light!

In turn, this also makes me feel that I need to hide part of myself. Is this the service this forum is offering?

"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching."
Mohandas Gandhi

Blessings, I express this out of my love for all being free to be as they are and not with any distaste for the forum or the people in it, I quite enjoy it here, but this is not the first case, adonai
I agree with you, my brother. But this forum is different compare to many others where hostility flows more freely. Nevertheless, when I first came here I thought that I could share *everything* as I had a feeling of being "home". After a while I realized that it was not the case. So while I am being myself, I also know that everything that I write can be challenged in not so caring way, and there are also some parts that I do not share here.

At the same time, I think that I understand other members too, who are questioning all that is said and written in this forum, who wish to examine the topics and things with measure and pen so to speak, and are not interested in love. So it takes some belief, love and knowledge for/of the self, to find the strength and wisdom to examine what was causing the catalysts in the self provided by others. In that sense, this place has, for me personally, been a place of growth. But I do agree with you, and think that some comments in the mentioned thread was unnecessary. And I also find the fact that we are not able to share everything with others here quite sad. But maybe we are not supposed to put all our cards on the table and just *love*smile*and accept* on the public/internet forum? I am doing it to my best ability in the real life though, and with people I got to know better through this forum in email forms. (By the way, you should have posted this in the Cognitive distortions and forum relationships thread.)

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I like you very much. And I am very happy that you are still with us. When you first came here, I noticed you right away and hoped that you would stay with us for a little while at least, and you did! \0/ And still here! Heart

Lots of love to you, Azrael!

Sad But True
We are all at our personal level of development. The further I progress ony my path the less I feel the need of proof. Faith seems to take over as some things are seemingly unprovable. This is not a rule but a general direction. Some things I want proven. But I feel less and less need to do so and be the "hand of justice". Right the wrong so to say, there is less need of that as I go along. Everyone is responsible for one self and ones own actions.

We are all behind the veil, more or less. Trying to prove or disprove something becomes very time consuming so I rarely do it anymore. Instead I seek for my own heart. Think with heart first hand and the brain as second priority without excluding any. As Ra says about seeking the heart of self. That takes priority.

3D has alot of deception but thats the beauty of it. Alot of stuff we just dont know if its true or not. We trust our intuition and have faith. Have love even for the decievers. 4D is in comparison plain as day.

Enjoy the veil while it lasts.
Its just a matter of choice.
(06-13-2011, 03:41 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]This disturbs me a little, vbaba has been driven to remove all their posts because of the scrutiny she received in her OWN wanderer story thread. I have to admit, I've seen a lot of aggressive dogmatism floating all over this forum, hidden behind screens and keyboards people will make any argument within the safety of their anonymity. I love you all dearly, but I truly digress that there is so much argument about whether or not this or that is a "true" (whatever that means) part of the Law of One teachings that there seems to be somewhat lesser time spent actually PRACTICING the basic teachings. Love, and light!

In turn, this also makes me feel that I need to hide part of myself. Is this the service this forum is offering?

Mohandas Gandhi

Blessings, I express this out of my love for all being free to be as they are and not with any distaste for the forum or the people in it, I quite enjoy it here, but this is not the first case, adonai

what s/he was doing was not something personal.

s/he was talking about past and present and future events, and saying a lot of things, without standing behind them to explain or validate them.

its not the first time that happened tho. there have been others before, will be others in future. its not something specific to this forum either. happens in all spiritual forums.

its a standard pattern - someone comes and starts talking/conveying stuff, doesnt react, or react negatively to any kind of challenge/inquiry, but expect people to be curious and keep asking him/her for more for what s/he wants to give, without challenge.

s/he actually rather explicitly made that obvious with the 'prosecution is not ok but questions are ok' statement.
(06-13-2011, 06:50 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2011, 03:41 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]This disturbs me a little, vbaba has been driven to remove all their posts because of the scrutiny she received in her OWN wanderer story thread. I have to admit, I've seen a lot of aggressive dogmatism floating all over this forum, hidden behind screens and keyboards people will make any argument within the safety of their anonymity. I love you all dearly, but I truly digress that there is so much argument about whether or not this or that is a "true" (whatever that means) part of the Law of One teachings that there seems to be somewhat lesser time spent actually PRACTICING the basic teachings. Love, and light!

Mohandas Gandhi

what s/he was doing was not something personal.

s/he was talking about past and present and future events, and saying a lot of things, without standing behind them to explain or validate them.

its not the first time that happened tho. there have been others before, will be others in future. its not something specific to this forum either. happens in all spiritual forums.

its a standard pattern - someone comes and starts talking/conveying stuff, doesnt react, or react negatively to any kind of challenge/inquiry, but expect people to be curious and keep asking him/her for more for what s/he wants to give, without challenge.

s/he actually rather explicitly made that obvious with the 'prosecution is not ok but questions are ok' statement.

Confusion is also a prominent thingy in 3D. There has always been people like that. Some are true some are not. Some believe that they are true but are not while others are and believe they are. It is up to each and everyone to choose ones own truth. So I believe.

Much of the content in the Law of the one I have found to be unrpovable under current circumstances. I simply have faith in some of it. Some doesnt ring with me. The rest I dont judge but just let it be on the shelf.

Heart
There are lessons to be learned here. As Ra (and Q'uo) state, for those wishing to polarise positively, each person should be offered acceptance and support regardless of their personal journey and ideas. This does not mean one must avoid questions of course, as vbaba's statement of being of an Elder Race and being to connected to much wisdom will naturally attract such questions/interest.

Whether various questions aimed at vbaba originated from acceptance and genuine interest, or non-acceptance, will only be known by each involved through honest reflection.

This also includes vbaba, who's resignation is a choice based upon fear (non-acceptance) of others. One would expect a wise being to be very comfortable in the company of quite literally, any personality or situation. It is understandable that this person may choose to spend their time in a less (seemingly) confrontational environment.

Something that is quite noticeable on this forum, is the Ra Material sometimes being treated exactly like the bible (in a relative sense), and hence a religion. The parallels are quite clear. Believe this, or you're wrong. This perspective, like the beliefs of many organised religions, is the anti-thesis of the material's message.

Yes, the Ra Material resonates with many (myself included), yes, Carla was in a deep trance. Until one can experience the said content personally, one is still basing their experience off another's words, channeled or not. This is why wisdom will always rule over intellect. One may spend years studying/researching information provided by another, but until it has been experienced personally, it will never be wisdom.

This is why we're in these bodies at the moment. We're learning through experience. We're earning our wisdom. If it were not the case, we'd all be sitting in some grand cosmic energy library absorbing everything we needed to know :¬)

Peace!
(06-13-2011, 07:34 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Something that is quite noticeable on this forum, is the Ra Material sometimes being treated exactly like the bible (in a relative sense), and hence a religion. The parallels are quite clear. Believe this, or you're wrong. This perspective, like the beliefs of many organised religions, is the anti-thesis of the material's message.

Yes, the Ra Material resonates with many (myself included), yes, Carla was in a deep trance. Until one can experience the said content personally, one is still basing their experience off another's words, channeled or not. This is why wisdom will always rule over intellect. One may spend years studying/researching information provided by another, but until it has been experienced personally, it will never be wisdom.

there haven been instances in which numerous people expressed opinions and views quite contrary to Ra material in this forum. and that includes me too.

the difference in between many of these incidents and vbaba's (and some other similar few's) is, the people expressing contrary information have provided their reasonings for that, and these were discussed. some were found amiable by some, illogical by some, however, rationalization and explanation was provided.
Well said Namaste. Ra said that there is alot of orange ray energy on earth. I call it group mentality. So before one learns the 4th chakra of love, how about properly learning the 3rd chakra of fire and self. One builds on the foundation of another. I have noticed that love is something that I needed to reach for by myself. Not in a group.
wise words my brother. our hearts imo are our best teachers. i consider anything i read as stimulus. if it resonates fine if it doesnt fine. my best teacher i have found has been the experiences of my own life. also anytime people communicate on the internet there is a lot of room for misunderstanding. this is not normal communication because there is no flow to it. we wouldnt communicate like this if we were having a conversation face to face the whole dynamic would be changed. so i take a lot of this stuff with a grain of salt and if it gets really bad i drink a budweiser(classic american beer). i do find that life looks better after having a bud lol. there was an ad for budweiser that used to say "if you've got budweiser you've got it all" maybe not entirely true but close enuf. the thing i try to remember is i am not trying to prove anything i am trying to feel something. the more i get out of my head and into my heart the better i feel. the more i get into my head and out of my heart the worse i feel. the head is connected to the ego the heart is connected to bliss. anyway there are many beautiful interesting people here. i send my love to each one here. may we always remember we are a community of misfits and wanderers who have dropped in because we sensed something different here and may we always treat each other gently. if i personally have offended anyone please accept my heartfelt apologies and i will try to do better in the future. it was not done conciously but because there are parts of me that are unconcious that are striving to integrate the light and love of the almighty. if we remember that our communications should not be oriented towards magnifying our egos or impressing others with our knowledge but towards helping each of us reach deeper into our heart of hearts we will do well.

love
norral

3DMonkey

Mohandas Gandhi

vbaba was taking on quite a bit of questioning. I was watching it like the rest of us. I didn't feel like it was overboard, but it was obvious.

I thought vbaba was cute with "their" chosen style. I didn't have desire to fill my head with added info...

Something was gonna burst eventually. Let's be honest, we wanted to see a crack caused by the bombardment.

Apparently, vbaba's shell isn't the quality of unity100's Tongue
(06-13-2011, 08:04 AM)Zygra Wrote: [ -> ]So before one learns the 4th chakra of love, how about properly learning the 3rd chakra of fire and self. One builds on the foundation of another. I have noticed that love is something that I needed to reach for by myself. Not in a group.

Agreed :¬)

(06-13-2011, 08:14 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]the thing i try to remember is i am not trying to prove anything i am trying to feel something. the more i get out of my head and into my heart the better i feel. the more i get into my head and out of my heart the worse i feel. the head is connected to the ego the heart is connected to bliss.

Spot on, norral. Many call it the "14 inch trip", from the head to the heart :¬)
i'm with Unity, vbaba was going on like what they were saying was fact, but when asked politely to explain the source of these "facts" there was no reply. this forum is for talking about LOO mainly, but this material was not from LOO and was really confusing because it *sounded* like it but was in contradiction. it's only fair we get to ask what the source is for this info. now i dunno what drove vbaba to remove posts since all i saw was some people asking what the source for this is, what happened?

if i started spouting that Care Bears will descend from their heavenly castles any day now and went into intricate detail about it never bothering to actually address people's questions on where this information of mine came from, well it'd be natural people would be peeved or frustrated. especially since it was quite interesting.

3DMonkey

Shreeeekyyyy!!!

Raman

Quote:...Care Bears will descend from their heavenly castles any day now...

And..what are your sources for this statement?

3DMonkey

It's true, I've seen them with my very own eyes.
(06-13-2011, 10:24 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Shreeeekyyyy!!!

shrek!!!

3DMonkey

(06-13-2011, 10:26 AM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:...Care Bears will descend from their heavenly castles any day now...

And..what are your sources for this statement?

well, the Care Cousins leaked! they are treacherous hobgoblins who want to circumvent this event by telling us so we can shoot the Care Bears.
(06-13-2011, 10:32 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Shreeky

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Shreeky

i think i always thought she was a boy, those eyebrows are insanity.
I don't feel like asking someone how their expressed beliefs are in accordance with the Ra material, on a forum dedicated to that material, is out of line. It is unfortunate she decided to leave, but that was her choice and her choice alone. She perceived questioning as hostility, and her insecurity got the best of her.

It's easy to say "I don't believe that part of the Ra material."

3DMonkey

I don't believe that part of the Ra material.
See BigSmile?

Brittany

I think this is the true basis of forming a memory complex. How can bazillions of people be expected to just mesh together seamlessly? Various issues will have to be aired...various personality discrepancies will have to be accepted and balanced. All the skeletons need to come out of the closet, in their various forms. It seems to me like some people would love to pretend that everything is perfect, and that a good relationship involves never disagreeing with anyone or having any sort of problems, ever. In my opinion, this is delusion and little more.

My husband says that it was when we had our first fight...and stayed together after...that he knew our relationship was strong. It's typical for us to have some huge falling out every few months (at least), usually over something stupid. We scream at each other and slam doors and throw temper tantrums, and then when it's all out we observe the pieces and start sticking them back together again, because we value our relationship more than our pride. When we fight, I do not think "Ugh! I can no longer be with this person!" I think "This is helping us find out new things about each other, so we can get along better in the future." A world without any sort of conflict...I think I'd run away from that as quickly as possible, because it would be fake.

I think that a lot of people, especially wanderers and the like, are experiencing a great deal of sensitivity right now. Just look at my little outburst a month or so back. I got so angry and offended over nothing. The energy is so extremely high right now, I feel constantly on edge. A lot of hidden truth is coming to light, and some of it is hard to digest. Just about everyone I've talked to is experiencing the same thing...emotions running amok, tempers flaring, and a growing inability to express anything through words. Perhaps a bit of understanding and tolerance on all sides is what is needed most. This is the middle of the storm that will usher in a new way of life. It's supposed to be stormy! S**t happens...without it, we'd all still be sitting in caves talking in grunts.

This is the explosion that forms the star.
Yep, sh*t happens.

If somebody posts way out things in these forums, we can challenge accusingly, challenge politely, or ignore them completely. I think nobody likes to be ignored, so I hold that as my really big gun and only when I am personally attacked (e.g. "You don't know what you're talking about, dummy!").

Challenge with accusation is best for "lesser" forums, and I think > 99% of us know it. Challenging politely by asking for source reference, is reasonable, IMO, although it's an art that not everybody can do well.

If anybody posts stuff that they hope we will accept as from Ra, I think we should be critical and challenge because innocent lurkers might get some wrong ideas. A time may come when Ra does find a contact as good as L/L Research. I hope that Jim / Carla will be able make a determination about that.

If somebody posts channeled stuff from another source, we can point them to the non-L/L forum.

Finally, we love all no matter what. Angel
Quote:I think this is the true basis of forming a memory complex. How can bazillions of people be expected to just mesh together seamlessly? Various issues will have to be aired...various personality discrepancies will have to be accepted and balanced. All the skeletons need to come out of the closet, in their various forms. It seems to me like some people would love to pretend that everything is perfect, and that a good relationship involves never disagreeing with anyone or having any sort of problems, ever. In my opinion, this is delusion and little more.

This is going to be the fun part as it is 4D. It is something that is still ahead of us. But we can already see primitive versions of the memory complex be set up. Our communication system and the internet. We are constantly in touch with each other wether ur on the other side of the world or on the moon. As for the skeletons, we all have them. That is what love is about. Forgiving and forgetting. We are all going to have good laughs about it later on. Thats just what 3D is like. No one comes out uncorrupted. Maybe except Jesus but hey, not im stretching it.

I can give you a link to this song to help to make this point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NN0Kvh4h...re=related

Quote:My husband says that it was when we had our first fight...and stayed together after...that he knew our relationship was strong. It's typical for us to have some huge falling out every few months (at least), usually over something stupid. We scream at each other and slam doors and throw temper tantrums, and then when it's all out we observe the pieces and start sticking them back together again, because we value our relationship more than our pride. When we fight, I do not think "Ugh! I can no longer be with this person!" I think "This is helping us find out new things about each other, so we can get along better in the future." A world without any sort of conflict...I think I'd run away from that as quickly as possible, because it would be fake.

3D is all about conflict. Avoiding them is often a bad solution that leads to no good. Confrontation is the best solution in most cases. How it´s done is up to choice.

Quote:I think that a lot of people, especially wanderers and the like, are experiencing a great deal of sensitivity right now. Just look at my little outburst a month or so back. I got so angry and offended over nothing. The energy is so extremely high right now, I feel constantly on edge. A lot of hidden truth is coming to light, and some of it is hard to digest. Just about everyone I've talked to is experiencing the same thing...emotions running amok, tempers flaring, and a growing ineptitude to express anything through words. Perhaps a but of understanding and tolerance on all sides is what is needed most. This is the middle of the storm that will usher in a new way of life. It's supposed to be stormy! S**t happens...without it, we'd all still be sitting in caves talking in grunts.

This is the explosion that forms the star.

The energies are crazy indeed. After my contact with the one creator I havent felt or had any outbursts or things of the like. Only peace. Enthusiasm and joy has returned and I feel very energetic. Theese energies no longer cause turbulence within as I feel as if I have made the step to the dimension of love already.

You can read about it here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2799

Heart
(06-13-2011, 12:15 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, we love all no matter what. Angel

Therein lies the key to this density :¬)

Unbound

Hmm, well I contend that all is well, but I still insist that I do not feel Ra has shown the whole picture and that such accounts shouldn't be discounted simply because of dissimilarity to Ra's account. Ra's ACCOUNT. I, personally, saw nothing in conflict with what vbaba was saying and what Ra has said, both are just as plausible as far as my reality is concerned right now.

What if the persons source is their own higher self and spirit? How can one give proof of their souls vibrations? This is what bothers me is that "third dimensional" proof is always asked for, but this isn't always possible. How could vbaba direct you to a source if they are simply speaking with their intuitive expression?
Azrael, you are comfortable defending vbaba's view as we compare it to Ra's work. She was not. She did not wish for us to question her and was not comfortable explaining how her views fit with Ra's words. That is a common thing on this forum, and so she decided to leave. It just wasn't the right place for her.
(06-13-2011, 04:13 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Azrael, you are comfortable defending vbaba's view as we compare it to Ra's work. She was not. She did not wish for us to question her and was not comfortable explaining how her views fit with Ra's words. That is a common thing on this forum, and so she decided to leave. It just wasn't the right place for her.

This is such a cruel world. In 4D we shall know each others sincerity and love. But here both STO and STS live near each other.
Vbadas words were both interesting and curageous. A lot resonated with me and its a shame the way it was handeled. The LOO is very well channeled source of info. But it is not everything. Vbada had understandings she remembered for a reason and we could have learned much.

There is a lot we all hold back in these forums because of learned lessons through many cycles on many levels of density... Not everyone is ready to let people live and progress spiritualy as there own experience calls for. If you were trying to "Convince" Vbada at all to abondon their own belife then you went to far with your "discussion" Sometimes you just let it go, not everything needs to be picked through with a fine tooth comb. Sometimes you just step back and say my fellow brother in the LOO has had diffrent experiences and take there words for what you will.

Oh well, lesson learned hopefully. We are all human... Mucch <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5