Bring4th

Full Version: Now THIS is REALLY INTERESTING!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Here is an interview with a woman who has incarnated here for the first time; she has never had physical incarnation before, and only came here, now, at time of harvest, for a specific mission: to raise the vibration of the earth to help with harvest. Highly recommended video. From Project Avalon.

Inelia Benz interview
i also saw that, she's incredible!
how can we verify she is genuine
we can't, but what she says is cool.
Very interesting. Thanks Eddie.

Good thing she didn't post in the Wanderer Stories thread ;¬)
(06-13-2011, 10:09 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Good thing she didn't post in the Wanderer Stories thread ;¬)

lol!! BigSmile
(06-13-2011, 10:17 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2011, 10:09 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Good thing she didn't post in the Wanderer Stories thread ;¬)

lol!! BigSmile

Might have turned into one of those 500-reply threads.

More information: bill.inelia.com
next, she's the new Kerry.

Unbound

Awesome!

I don't understand this question of "genuinity", you are always so accusatory Unity, not very accepting of others' expressions of the self it seems. I know you simply strive for the "purest truth" or whatever, but I strongly feel you are actually facing away from your intended destination.
(06-13-2011, 04:09 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome!

I don't understand this question of "genuinity", you are always so accusatory Unity, not very accepting of others' expressions of the self it seems. I know you simply strive for the "purest truth" or whatever, but I strongly feel you are actually facing away from your intended destination.

there is nothing 'accusatory' about wanting to know the purest truth possible. especially in an era in which spiritual material is a commodity, people make money/fortunes over it.

it is precisely the time we should be striving for purest truth, because what is in question are not poems, or songs. all spiritual material carry a lot of messages that affect how people behave, direct, or subtly. leave aside any far reaching philosophical implications in the long run.

remember how orion group seeded an entire region with negativity - they mixed positive material with negative. that is the way it works. subscribing to something just because it feels attractive energetically has other implications than just the energy.

but let me break it down to plainspeak :

there are a lot of charlatans or misguided people around. questioning validity of anything is not 'accusatory', but not doing as such is foolish at best.
Azrael, how come then you aren't allowing Unity to express himself freely as well? this is how he does it. and though he can sometimes rub me the wrong way too i appreciate his steady approach and reliability and Spocky view. it's comforting.

3DMonkey

(06-13-2011, 07:12 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Azrael, how come then you aren't allowing Unity to express himself freely as well? this is how he does it. and though he can sometimes rub me the wrong way too i appreciate his steady approach and reliability and Spocky view. it's comforting.

Gawwww. That "reliability" is so faked.
I'm going to check this out now, for the first time. If it looks fake, I'll say it. And that will be the end of that Tongue
That is pretty cool. As for validity, she seems to know only what she is allowed to know... like the rest of us. Only, she got a better deal than me Sad
She seems genuine enough, and willing to explain her experiences. I've had personal experiences similar to many that she described. So to me that means she either got those ideas from someone else who had the experiences, or she had experienced them herself. I have a strong feeling it's the latter.

Unbound

You also have to not take everything too seriously, or else it will become heavy.

3DMonkey

"There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?"
(that doesn't even make sense....weird.....hot pocket)
(06-13-2011, 11:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]She seems genuine enough, and willing to explain her experiences. I've had personal experiences similar to many that she described. So to me that means she either got those ideas from someone else who had the experiences, or she had experienced them herself. I have a strong feeling it's the latter.

Which experiences have you shared?
(06-14-2011, 01:46 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]"There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?"
(that doesn't even make sense....weird.....hot pocket)

Dr. Brown! winning!
(06-14-2011, 03:40 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2011, 11:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]She seems genuine enough, and willing to explain her experiences. I've had personal experiences similar to many that she described. So to me that means she either got those ideas from someone else who had the experiences, or she had experienced them herself. I have a strong feeling it's the latter.

Which experiences have you shared?
Is it important? Are there any that she recalled that were particularly questionable? Presumably, the questionable ones are those that might suggest that she may not be genuine.
(06-14-2011, 08:08 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Is it important?

I would love to hear some though!
(06-14-2011, 05:27 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2011, 08:08 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Is it important?

I would love to hear some though!

Its become tuff to just share that kinda stuff, because we can't all Prove our personal experiences. If I were to share the things I've come to understand from my own experience my Validity would be heavely questioned and all I would be able to do is smile and say Faith Smile
Isn't all of our missions in some way to raise the light of the planet?? Fake or not, I like the message and intent behind her words!!
I'm not sure that's gonna happen on this forum, mainly because no one has posted remotely similar stories.
(06-14-2011, 08:08 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Is it important? Are there any that she recalled that were particularly questionable? Presumably, the questionable ones are those that might suggest that she may not be genuine.

No, not important, interesting. Genuine interest, not in terms of questionability, I'm not out to judge or attempt to deny the validity of your experience, rather to learn a bit more about yourself and your experiences :¬)

3DMonkey

after she refused to give her age, I kinda just randomly skipped around. I heard she got the words "bill" and "avalon" to find him, but he had to find her....

Did she ever levitate or glow or anything I missed?
(06-14-2011, 09:23 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]after she refused to give her age, I kinda just randomly skipped around.
She said she was born in '66, on her website.

3DMonkey

Looks like a budding new circuit duo....

LOL. Is it "divide and conquer" or "united we stand"?
what does that make her? i didn't think she looked young. she said a bunch of stuff about visiting a negative entity and giving them that thing... apple... meh what was it?
clemency.
(06-13-2011, 09:54 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]how can we verify she is genuine

I get truth, but not full accuracy.

To me that would mean she believes what she is saying to be true, but her memory may be skewed to lose accuracy.
(06-14-2011, 08:29 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure that's gonna happen on this forum, mainly because no one has posted remotely similar stories.

Ah that's just sad; but I understand.
(06-15-2011, 02:05 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2011, 08:29 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure that's gonna happen on this forum, mainly because no one has posted remotely similar stories.

It is, unfortunately.

Not feeling able to share one's experiences in a forum based upon material promoting equality and acceptance, speaks volumes. The vbaba incident has only added to this 'elephant in the room', in my opinion.
(06-15-2011, 04:18 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2011, 02:05 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

It is, unfortunately.

Not feeling able to share one's experiences in a forum based upon material promoting equality and acceptance, speaks volumes. The vbaba incident has only added to this 'elephant in the room', in my opinion.

or, it just means that people who are refraining from sharing their own subjective experiences, are not firm in those yet, and not ready to stand behind them or accept questions/inquiries about them.

there are a lot of people who are ready, judging from the list of threads in wanderer stories forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5