Bring4th

Full Version: Is there an Order in the harvest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

seejay21

I had a vivid dream a couple nights ago. I was with a large number of people on a school campus, like a large elementary school. It was night, and there was chaos. Some of the people started hurting the others physically, scaring them and "taking" them. The solution for the masses was to get shovels and start digging holes for themselves to hide in.

I didn't dig my own hole. Instead, I helped others dig their holes to help them defeat the wicked ones looking for them, by helping them hide. I would go to the surface, and go from hole to hole, and meet many people who became comfortable in their hole, and I was glad they felt safe there.

On the surface, I discovered if you were not afraid, did not run, and stood in front of the wicked ones without fear, they couldn't harm us, but everyone wanted to keep digging. The wicked ones seemed to have left, but everyone continued to dig. I wanted them to stop, because if they didn't, they would never be able to stop. I spoke to some of the ones that i had helped dig, and explained that they could stop, but they could not, they were compelled to keep digging, and they couldn't stop themselves.

I found another that did not want to dig anymore either, an older man. We organized a meeting in one of the classrooms, with everyone, and it was decided that if you wanted to keep on digging, you could, but there was no turning back. If you continued to dig, it would become your destiny. The older man sat in a pupil's desk, behind him was another, and little girl. Everyone else started going out of the classroom, back to digging, and I started to say goodbye to them one by one, and wish them good luck. The man in the pupil's desk watched me and smiled at me while I said goodbye to everyone. Before I was done, I awoke.

This dream makes me wonder. Is there an order in the harvest? My dream seems to tell me that the 4D negative goes first to harvest, then the ones that want to stay in 3D go in their direction, then the smallest group, 4D positive. I don't mean to imply i'm know going to be harvested like this, just an interesting thought.
Awesome dream lol.. I don't think there is an order to harvest it just all happens at once plus you have it round the wrong way lol Ra said the negative harvest would be the smallest with the positive being larger but the large amount will repeat 3rd density.. In relation to your dream I took it a different way i saw it in the way that people alow themselves to be stuck in this material world this illusion by keeping themselves in fear.. Somewhere in them they know there is something more but soceity and it's constant pressures and fear keep the person trapped in the illusion.. And that it takes alot to awaken from the deep sleep many are in and awaken to the truth of what its really all about. You are awakened and want others to be aswell but many just choose to keep on digging there holes and remaining asleep..

Well that's my take in it anyway you know you created that dream to work something out.. Like Ra said there is a universal code to dreams and they are a path where your unconscious mind (true mind) can work with your conscious mind (veiled mind). I would recommend writing down your dreams you woul be amazed how quickly you will begin to get better recall and then houngan start trying to work out what they mean.

Love and light

seejay21

I took the digging the same way. In the dream they were compelled to dig. I don't attribute the dream to the harvest exactly. It's a hind site thought. you're right, i should write them down, but then i might scare myself into a hole. Tongue
These evil ones are most certainly the fears and dogmas of the world. If all the people you meet in the dream represent the social memory complex earth, then the reason it can't organize and unite against these ideas of evil and dark is that the fear is to much and people bury themselves in the comformts of tthis density(Which lead nowhere but down)

Or the people could represent diffrent aspects of yourself which you wanna bury, they could represent the fear you yourself are over. You can withstand these evil ones and you choose coinsiously that its okay to bury these aspects of yourself, tho sometiimes its hard to let go. Not sure of anything tho. Food for thought Smile