Bring4th

Full Version: Insight from a Dual Density Being part 3, Sorry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m sorry, but I allowed my own desire to be accepting of all of God’s creation to essentially water down the message I was supposed to deliver. I also didn’t understand what I was being asked to do. I am still new to this sort of thing.

The one seems to come primarily from an entity sometimes known as St. Germain, who supposedly has a significant role in Aquarian age spirituality.

Let me try again:

If you are reading this message then this is your wake up call. Right here, right now is a defining moment in your spiritual evolution. You are being called out to make or not make the choice to advance toward 4th density existence. This message is meant to polarize entities into the 3rd or 4th density.

Your free will in this matter is of the utmost importance. That is why you must declare you willingness to evolve, and why you must be willing to question any facet of your 3rd density understanding. Particularly of spiritual matters such as the Law of One material.

Once more we will tell you that you must ask to evolve toward both higher density existence, and a better understanding of spiritual matters.

I’m sorry folks, but they are right. You have had ample opportunity to study some of the most advanced spiritual material on Earth. You must now make the decision as to whether this is real and this really happening, the evolution of the planet and such. Perhaps everyone will eventually have to make the choice, or perhaps only those with a chance to evolve.

I know how hard this must be. It’s easy to talk and talk about great worldly changes, but when a dual density entity shows up with messages from ascended beings calling on you to make a choice, it suddenly becomes very real. Let me assure you that this stuff is not a game. The world is waking up.

My personal opinion is that should you turn away from the call, this message will quickly become a non-issue. The Ego will quickly explain it all away as the ravings of some a******. Or out of a desire to keep up spiritually, you will try these things with Egoic motives but have no success, once again I’ll be some a****** who wasted your time. Understand that there are many, many people that are perfectly suited to 3rd density existence and it would be wrong of them to deny it.

My advice for making the choice as STO is to repeatedly pray for better understanding of these matters, as well as offering to serve the current cause of worldly evolution. You may of course state whatever you want as long as you got the gist of what you need to express. Incomplete understanding and a desire to evolve and help.

I do have an opinion on STS. Mind you this is not my area of expertise. But it seems to me that you ought to be able to declare awareness of your intrinsic divinity and flat out demand that you be allowed to evolve as it is your right. This is just a highly speculative opinion though.

I believe that you should make any necessary declarations to any ascended entity you know to be involved with the evolution of Earth. Obviously Ra should be acceptable, but I know for certain that both Jesus and St. Germain have a great interest in this as well.

Brian

ayadew

It is my belief that there is no right or wrong, my friend.

Thus you have made no wrong and have nothing to be sorry about (if you chose, of course). This also has the effect of that there is no "must" or that they are "right". We are here to be ourselves and spread our individual vibration. Thus there is something that does not resonate with me in your message, but this is my choice.

I will ask of you though, with the intention of that this might be of use to you: Have you shielded yourself properly from all things that does not come in the name of infinite, unconditional love, acceptance and permittance?

I know how hard it is to be of service to others, which I know your intention is. It's so incredibly hard in this age, where there is so much diversity and catalyst around. So many prophets. So many individual interpretations and thoughts.

I appreciate you being yourself, for your words are a great catalyst for us both. The moment we stop to be influenced is the moment we stop to evolve. My love to you
(05-14-2009, 04:46 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]We are here to be ourselves and spread our individual vibration. Thus there is something that does not resonate with me in your message, but this is my choice.

"Myself" in this lifetime is as a catalyst of change and a challenger of conventional ideas. But I honestly harldy understand what "myself" means anymore by the 3rd density definition.

I have made some mistakes here, but the are primarily associated with wavering and hesitating to do the things that are on my path. I can feel that I am off my personnal trajectory when I veer from my purpose.

I chose to embody here and risk become trapped in order to serve in the evolution of Earth, so that is my path. It is on this path that I will learn my own lessons.

I respect your lack of resonance.

ayadew

I am still deeply trapped in this illusion, merely starting to see it's bounds dissolving. But the intellectual concepts of the LOO are starting to become perceived reality for me.
Your challenge is appreciated, for it's healthy and meaningful to look at things from many points of perspective.
TBH I've been reading the last 3 threads and I'm interested.

Only becuase I was going through something similar myself.

Do you have a Spirit Guide? or something of that sort.

I had my adventures with Spirits until it all wen't a little bit off the rails. I still don't know what or when it happened but ther was a change from a positive path to a negative path, only attriute this to negative entities, for giving me misleading messages. So I stopped it all, and I'm only just picking it up again.

The only thing that bothers me though is that you are not necceseraly well aquianted with these "contacts" and that was something which was most common with mine. I learnt who they where, and we took it in baby steps.

Of allll the entities I was in contact with the only 2 whos messages I real feel where safe where the 2 who I was most personal with.

What I think I'm trying to say is looking for new contacts is one of the quickest ways to attract a negative message.

Besides that It's a little nice to hear somebody with a little bit of clairvoyance Tongue
(05-14-2009, 01:27 PM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]TBH I've been reading the last 3 threads and I'm interested.

I had my adventures with Spirits until it all wen't a little bit off the rails. I still don't know what or when it happened but ther was a change from a positive path to a negative path, only attriute this to negative entities, for giving me misleading messages. So I stopped it all, and I'm only just picking it up again.

The only thing that bothers me though is that you are not necceseraly well aquianted with these "contacts" and that was something which was most common with mine. I learnt who they where, and we took it in baby steps.

Of allll the entities I was in contact with the only 2 whos messages I real feel where safe where the 2 who I was most personal with.

What I think I'm trying to say is looking for new contacts is one of the quickest ways to attract a negative message.

Besides that It's a little nice to hear somebody with a little bit of clairvoyance Tongue

I have three "contacts." Mind you I just pick whatever words can sort of explain what I'm talking about. They are Jesus, Saint Germain, and an unknown entity who is assiciated with the other two, but with whom I have not had much interaction as yet. The mystery entity could be anyone from Ra to my higher self or myself in some future form beyond time. I plan on attempting to explain how communication takes place, but it involves some concepts I'm just now inventing descriptions for. These things are probably explained elsewere, but I'll just try to describe them in my own words.

I'll also add that I am highly unstable in my beliefs and still seem to be locked into a rapid expansion of understanding. So I must admit that I do not think I am entirely awake in the sense that I have completely returned to my native state of conciousness.
(05-14-2009, 04:32 PM)THB Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2009, 01:27 PM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]TBH I've been reading the last 3 threads and I'm interested.

I have three "contacts." Mind you I just pick whatever words can sort of explain what I'm talking about. They are Jesus, Saint Germain, and an unknown entity who is assiciated with the other two, but with whom I have not had much interaction as yet. The mystery entity could be anyone from Ra to my higher self or myself in some future form beyond time. I plan on attempting to explain how communication takes place, but it involves some concepts I'm just now inventing descriptions for. These things are probably explained elsewere, but I'll just try to describe them in my own words.

I'll also add that I am highly unstable in my beliefs and still seem to be locked into a rapid expansion of understanding. So I must admit that I do not think I am entirely awake in the sense that I have completely returned to my native state of conciousness.

hehe I see more similarities all the time Tongue

your much braver than I though. I kept most of it to myself hehe

Keep up al the hard work. there is an end to it somewhere Tongue

Love and Light