Bring4th

Full Version: Have you ever wondered......Why Me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this in the incorrect forum topic.
Below is an abreviated version of some beautiful and artistically written attributes that we all must learn to embrace!

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED......WHY ME?

All mortal life is beset by certain inevitabilities. Consider the following…….

Is COURAGE ∞ the strength of character ∞ desirable?
Then man must be reared in an environment, which necessitates grappling with hardships and reacting to disappointments. Without one, you cannot have the other.

Is HOPE ∞ the grandeur of trust ∞ desirable?
Then human existence must constantly be confronted with insecurities and recurrent uncertainties.

Is FAITH ∞ the supreme assertion of human thought ∞ desirable?
Then the human mind must find itself in troublesome predicament, where it ever knows less than it can believe.

Is LOVE OF TRUTH ∞ and the willingness to go wherever it leads ∞ desirable?
Then man must be brought up in a world where error is present and falsehood always possible.

Is PLEASURE ∞ the satisfaction of happiness ∞ desirable?
Then man must live in a world where the alternative to pain and the
Likelihood of suffering are ever-present experiential possibilities.

Is LOYALTY ∞ the devotion to the highest duty ∞ desirable?
Then man must carry on amid the possibilities of betrayal and desertion.
The valor of devotion consists in the implied danger of default.

Is UNSELFISHNESS ∞ the spirit of self-forgetfulness ∞ desirable?
Then mortal man must live day to day with the incessant clamoring of an inescapable self for recognition and honor. One could never hold onto righteousness if there were no potential evil to exalt, and differentiate the good by contrast.

Is IDEALISM ∞ the approaching the concept of the divine ∞ desirable?
Then man must struggle in an environment of relative goodness and beauty – where the surroundings are stimulative of the irrepressible reach for better things.

Is ALTRUISM ∞ service to one’s fellows ∞ desirable?
Then life experience must provide for encountering situations of social inequality.

∞The meaning of our embryonic existence is quite simple∞

Keep the heart, mind, and soul open for life’s lessons, for there is a reason for everything.
After I serendipitously happened across these profound statments, It truly pains me to hear somebody lament "Why Me", because I know that there are no "mistakes" - there are just several "learning opportunities"BigSmile
Interesting. I thank you for posting these statements.

It seems to me that some of these attributes or inevitabilities might only be of the third density experience, or rather, you only get to see some of these definitions manifest in the third density experience.

For instance, Loyalty: "Then man must carry on amid the possibilities of betrayal and desertion." This can only be a third density, and probably a 4th density negative, word because without the possibility of betrayal, a la the free will in this density to go another way, the word becomes, not so much useless or meaningless, but self-evident in our nature beyond the Density of Choice. In 4th Den. pos., we would be loyal because of our love for one another and the world around us, which I guess is still a choice, albeit a much easier one to make given the circumstances.

It just seems to me that the OIC created this density behind the veil for us to experience some of these qualities or thoughts of his that we would not be able to recognize or understand as clearly in the levels above, had we not experienced what they truly mean in a world of separation.

And yet there is the thought of PLEASURE that I believe continues on through our many levels of existence, or else we wouldn't feel very inspired to continue on, would we?
(06-17-2011, 12:24 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I thank you for posting these statements.

It seems to me that some of these attributes or inevitabilities might only be of the third density experience, or rather, you only get to see some of these definitions manifest in the third density experience.

For instance, Loyalty: "Then man must carry on amid the possibilities of betrayal and desertion." This can only be a third density, and probably a 4th density negative, word because without the possibility of betrayal, a la the free will in this density to go another way, the word becomes, not so much useless or meaningless, but self-evident in our nature beyond the Density of Choice. In 4th Den. pos., we would be loyal because of our love for one another and the world around us, which I guess is still a choice, albeit a much easier one to make given the circumstances.

It just seems to me that the OIC created this density behind the veil for us to experience some of these qualities or thoughts of his that we would not be able to recognize or understand as clearly in the levels above, had we not experienced what they truly mean in a world of separation.

And yet there is the thought of PLEASURE that I believe continues on through our many levels of existence, or else we wouldn't feel very inspired to continue on, would we?

I am pleased that my posting has provoked deeper thoughts Smile I would have to say that ALL of these listed attributes could be possibilities until you have become perfect. Loyalty, in particular, can afflict all densities - a perfect example Lucifer was an Arch-Angel (with free-will) and he ended up betraying the ONE Source. You are correct in your assesment that these "scenarios" become less likely - the more evolved you become. And I actually see the most "wonderfully seasoned beings" - those that have encountered all of these inevitabilities - then overcame each. I cannot help but to feel sorry for those very "sheltered" people, they do not have the opportunity to learn those hardest leassons - that only come with exposing yourself, being vulnerable, while remaining authentic for others. Theres is something vital and important about "mucking it through the mud". I wouldn't undo ANY mistake, error, travisty that has visited me - those are the most precious learning/times for growth! Too many people make the same mistakes over and over and over - then claim the victim.....How ironic - I just posted something today under another section/topic of this forum, about being a VICTIM vs being the SURVIVOR.
interesting and very true. the play of opposite polarities enables growth. i accept the challenges i face in this live with faith and trust in the highest good. if i die or fall by the wayside let me fall as a warrior . better to die as a lion than to live as a slave. i fear no man or no thing for God is my light and my salvation is he, of whom shall i be afraid.

norral

3DMonkey

(06-17-2011, 01:16 PM)Urantia444 Wrote: [ -> ]I am pleased that my posting has provoked deeper thoughts Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qDsqPaJht0