Bring4th

Full Version: Our genuine Homeland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=410]
This is Our Homeland! Not any of the patches of ground under colorful rags!

My friends,
Just after reading a message from the so-called "Allies of Humanity":
"The visitation in your world now is very extensive, so much so that people in all parts of the world are witnessing it and are experiencing its effects directly. What has brought these “visitors” from the Greater Community, these different organizations of beings, is not to promote the advancement of humanity or the spiritual education of humanity. What has brought these forces to your shores in such numbers with such intention are the resources of your world.

This we understand may be difficult to accept at first because you cannot yet appreciate how beautiful your world is, how much it possesses and what a rare jewel it is in a Greater Community of barren worlds and empty space. Worlds such as yours are rare indeed. Most places in the Greater Community that are inhabited now have been colonized, and technology has made this possible. But worlds such as yours where life has evolved naturally, without the aid of technology, are far more rare than you might realize. Others take great notice of this, of course, for the biological resources of your world have been used by several races for millennia. It is considered a storehouse for some. And yet the development of human culture and dangerous weapons and the deterioration of these resources have caused the alien Intervention."

I found myself inspired in posting the picture from above with the planet Earth which is our Homeland and not any "patch of ground under colorful rags" as it writes on the picture. It resonate so true to me. We are One! We are spiritual entities and share at least one very important thing, that of being a part of our Creator! all this boundaries and different flags are yet another artificial means to separate us and keep in constant conflict in order to impede our spiritual evolution.

Source of the excerpt from above: http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/chapter1...manity.php
Thanks, Radu! I agree with the sentiments AND I think the photo is especially beautiful.
(06-16-2011, 01:53 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Radu! I agree with the sentiments AND I think the photo is especially beautiful.

Amazing thankyou reminds me so much of Quo... And the part where they said races have been using our natural resources for melenia is what Ra also said. thanks for sharing
(06-16-2011, 06:28 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2011, 01:53 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Radu! I agree with the sentiments AND I think the photo is especially beautiful.

Amazing thankyou reminds me so much of Quo... And the part where they said races have been using our natural resources for melenia is what Ra also said. thanks for sharing

I believe it was tranmitted by 4th density entities for all though they spoke of the importance of spirtualitualy they did not seem anywhere near as inteligent as that of Ra or quo. After all Ra did say that 4th density contacts would increase and were the large majority due to the nearing of 4th density harvest
I have read Book I of the Allies of Humanity and honestly while reading, I could find references in my mind, in my depository of memories from everything I have read so far, to sources that would prove the thoughts and statements laid down by the Allies of Humanity. I did not feel any fear while reading it. That is why I am more inclined to take this message seriously!

I believe it was tranmitted by 4th density entities for all though they spoke of the importance of spirtualitualy they did not seem anywhere near as inteligent as that of Ra or quo. After all Ra did say that 4th density contacts would increase and were the large majority due to the nearing of 4th density harvest

Dear zack231,
could you please give me the dates of the meditation session wherein the Q'uo spoke about our resources being used by other races for millennia?
I have started lately reading the Quo's sessions but did not reach that point yet.
Thank you!
An astronaut by the name of Douglas Wheelock has been taking photos of this beautiful planet from the ISS and posting them on twitter. Other sites are now carrying these amazing photos

Here is one collection...there are others if you google them.

http://www.amusingplanet.com/2010/11/ast...hares.html

Gaia in all her glory.

Richard
Thank you Richard! Astounding photos!
that's amazing. thanks for the link.