Bring4th

Full Version: Well!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Or perhaps I should have said, "not well". I just got a call from the Doctor's office. Although I feel fine, apparently I have one foot in the grave. I have gout, my triglycerides are off the chart, and my HDL reading was so bad, the lab didn't even bother to run my LDL. Doc says to come in ASAP for a bunch of prescriptions.

Hope I live to make it to Homecoming 2011. Sad

3DMonkey

I'm sorry, Eddie. You are going to live as long as you intend to. Please let us know how things go, and bring some advice for us.
(06-15-2011, 05:31 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, Eddie. You are going to live as long as you intend to. Please let us know how things go, and bring some advice for us.
I'm going to ask my Guardian Angel for some advice. I've gotten pretty good at reading subtle clues. I'll let you know how it goes.

OOH! Answer right away. She says, "Climb Mountains!"

I used to do that a lot. I was lean as a rail back then.....that's good advice.

3DMonkey

BigSmile great advice
someone said don't trust death sentences. doctors hand them out like candy so i wouldn't worry about it, i'd work on my issues rather to resolve the physical illness and seek help that felt right. maybe alternative or holistic therapies in addition to meds.
(06-15-2011, 05:42 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]BigSmile great advice
Maybe I can work in a little elk-hunting on the side. This might work.BigSmile
(06-15-2011, 05:50 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]

What did those elk ever do to you?! Tongue

I am sending prayers of healing your way Eddie.
(06-15-2011, 06:01 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]What did those elk ever do to you?! Tongue

Er...paraded their delicious protein-rich bodies in front of me?Tongue

I'm not a vegetarian (although I raise a huge garden and love fresh vegetables). I have to struggle not to eat meat raw. (Fish....forget it. I HAVE to eat it raw!) Many, many incarnations as a hunter.....more as a herder of sheep and goats....loooong story.
(06-15-2011, 06:06 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a vegetarian (although I raise a huge garden and love fresh vegetables). I have to struggle not to eat meat raw. (Fish....forget it. I HAVE to eat it raw!) Many, many incarnations as a hunter.....more as a herder of sheep and goats....loooong story.

High triglycerides? Gout? High HDL? There could be a connection there...

surely killing other living beings would bring good influxes in these times in which we are entering positive green vibrations.
(06-15-2011, 07:38 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

surely killing other living beings would bring good influxes in these times in which we are entering positive green vibrations.

EVERYTHING is living. Everything is animated by the breath of the Creator; there is nothing to eat, that does not possess some level of consciousness.

One consciousness is absorbed into another.
i want sardines.

3DMonkey

I want sex.
(06-15-2011, 07:41 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2011, 07:38 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

EVERYTHING is living. Everything is animated by the breath of the Creator; there is nothing to eat, that does not possess some level of consciousness.

One consciousness is absorbed into another.

three words :

law of responsibility.
(06-15-2011, 05:16 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Or perhaps I should have said, "not well". I just got a call from the Doctor's office. Although I feel fine, apparently I have one foot in the grave. I have gout, my triglycerides are off the chart, and my HDL reading was so bad, the lab didn't even bother to run my LDL. Doc says to come in ASAP for a bunch of prescriptions.

Stay positive brother. You get to choose how this challenge unfolds. If you'd like remote healing at any time, I'd be more than happy to offer it.

Enjoy the mountains :¬)
My prayers are with you Brother!! I hope you feel "well" soon Smile Love and light

Meerie

(06-15-2011, 05:47 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]someone said don't trust death sentences.

Haha... Stephen Hawking has had a death sentence from his doctors long ago and here he is, still alive.
As far as I heard HDL are the good guys. Even if they are astronomically high does not really matter, since they make up for the "bad" LDL.
Anyway cholesterol is a lie. Big pharma had to invent it and make it sooo dangerous so they could sell more medication RollEyes .
There has been a study to indicate that low cholesterol can make you suicidal.
(06-15-2011, 05:16 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Or perhaps I should have said, "not well". I just got a call from the Doctor's office. Although I feel fine, apparently I have one foot in the grave. I have gout, my triglycerides are off the chart, and my HDL reading was so bad, the lab didn't even bother to run my LDL. Doc says to come in ASAP for a bunch of prescriptions.

Oh my brother, but doctors have just read a bunch of boring books, so they don't understand that you are fine, so I'll see you at Homecoming (which scares me to death too) BigSmile
Now that today is the first day of the rest of your incarnation, do the research on holistic ways to improve and get off the Rx meds.

My favorite quote from Dr. Daniel Amen: "Walk like you're late for 45 minutes most days."

(06-15-2011, 05:16 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Hope I live to make it to Homecoming 2011. Sad

You better be there if I can pull off a trip there myself. Tongue
Been through this myself Eddie. He'll probably prescribe one of the several available triglyceride lowering drugs. Good Luck, they made me feel awful.

If you want to approach it from a more natural format, find yourself a Naturopath or MD specializing in alternative treatments. I threw away the drugs and began a regimen of Fish Oil Softgels (these suck too, btw), niacin and special vitamin supplement...I dropped my triglyscerides 70 points...probably could have gone farther if I had stayed on it...but those fish oil softgels, omg

Oh and you need to eat right now, lol

http://www.livestrong.com/article/22005-...lycerides/

Richard
i did not know that Meerie! i for one love fat and cholesterol.
Any news, Eddie? I hope all is well.
(06-16-2011, 11:54 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i did not know that Meerie! i for one love fat and cholesterol.

It's not quite that simple. Not all fat is equal. There are good fats and bad fats. Some cholesterol is indeed necessary, but low cholesterol is very rare. Trans-fats, hydrogenated fats, and animal fats, with the exception of oil from cold-water fish, are all dangerous.

For an excellent education on fats, I recommend The Enzyme Factor by Dr. Hiromi Shinya. He invented the colonoscope and, after performing over 300,000 colonoscopies, can tell by looking at a person's colon whether they have cancer anywhere in the body (not just the colon) and what sort of diet they have. He makes dietary recommendations in his book and when people follow his diet, their bodies balance and heal. He's listed as one of the top 10 MDs in the world.

What's really fascinating about his book is that he explains why vegetable fats and cold-water fish oil are healthy, whereas processed, hydrogenated, and animal fats are deadly. It has to do with the temperature they stay liquid at. It's a good read!
(06-20-2011, 04:39 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Any news, Eddie? I hope all is well.
The doctor put me on Crestor, but it made me so nauseous I had to go off of it. I feel fine now, though.

I think I'll just try to lose a lot of weight instead of treating the cholesterol with drugs; I don't like statin drugs anyway.
(06-20-2011, 04:54 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2011, 11:54 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i did not know that Meerie! i for one love fat and cholesterol.

It's not quite that simple. Not all fat is equal. There are good fats and bad fats. Some cholesterol is indeed necessary, but low cholesterol is very rare. Trans-fats, hydrogenated fats, and animal fats, with the exception of oil from cold-water fish, are all dangerous.

For an excellent education on fats, I recommend The Enzyme Factor by Dr. Hiromi Shinya. He invented the colonoscope and, after performing over 300,000 colonoscopies, can tell by looking at a person's colon whether they have cancer anywhere in the body (not just the colon) and what sort of diet they have. He makes dietary recommendations in his book and when people follow his diet, their bodies balance and heal. He's listed as one of the top 10 MDs in the world.

What's really fascinating about his book is that he explains why vegetable fats and cold-water fish oil are healthy, whereas processed, hydrogenated, and animal fats are deadly. It has to do with the temperature they stay liquid at. It's a good read!

i know but i love pizza. still, i try to get my 5 a day.
(06-20-2011, 04:59 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2011, 04:39 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Any news, Eddie? I hope all is well.
The doctor put me on Crestor, but it made me so nauseous I had to go off of it. I feel fine now, though.

I think I'll just try to lose a lot of weight instead of treating the cholesterol with drugs; I don't like statin drugs anyway.

A good friend of mine is a Clinical Ecologist, he has fantastic knowledge of the human body. He would be very happy to hear you are avoiding drugs and going the natural way. I'm sure he'll have some wise words to share. I'll be in touch.

3DMonkey

(06-20-2011, 04:54 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]He's listed as one of the top 10 MDs in the world.

Uh oh! I suspect data tampering....

jk Tongue
EDDIE we got your back lol.
I hope you don't mind if I pray for you tonight! BigSmile
(06-21-2011, 11:38 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i know but i love pizza. still, i try to get my 5 a day.

I love pizza too. But it's one of the worst things we can put in our bodies. The cheese turns to glue. Sad

3DMonkey

I've never really liked pizza. That's how anti-popular I am. Take off the cheese and sauce. Mmmmm I love bread.
Pages: 1 2