Bring4th

Full Version: A Wanderer indeed...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if I ever posted this link here. Maybe back when the site first opened? I don't remember. The lady's name is El Collie. She passed several years ago, but not without writing extensively of her awakening experience. Its a heck of a tale...and not without some painful catalyst. All of which she recorded for posterity.

http://www.elcollie.com/st/st.html#Book

Sometimes catalyst does is not fair...or painless. There are several introductory writings, but scroll down for the Chapters of her unfinished book..."Branded By Spirit...which tells the tale of her awakening. I suspect most of us can identify with at least some of those experiences. I certainly can.

Richard
I went there and picked Chapter 6 to browse. Here is a portion:

Quote:Women sometimes report suction sensations (with or without sexual arousal) at the cervix, or a bubbling or vibrating genital energy. In his writings, Gopi Krishna speaks of being approached by a woman who asked him, "Can this be the way to God? As you are saying, I am experiencing the most abominable sensations inside." When he questioned her about the sensations, she replied, "I can't even speak of them; they are the usual sensations associated with sex." And Irina Tweedie, who was a widowed proper European woman in her mid-fifties when her Kundalini rose, experienced an unexpected flood of sexual desire which was "uncontrollable, a kind of wild, cosmic force." She gave a detailed account of this in her journal, which has since been published under the title Daughter of Fire: "Never, not even in its young days, had this body known anything, even faintly comparable, or similar to this! This was not just desire -- it was madness in its lowest, animal form, a paroxysm of sex-craving... a wild howling of everything female in me, for a male... But the inexplicable thing was that even the idea of any kind of intercourse was repulsive and did not even occur to me."

When the Kundalini rises, it may initially enliven the second chakra, which is the sexual center of the body. During these early stages of the process, one may go through episodes of inflamed passion. But we may just as likely experience surges of grief, rage, ecstasy, or any other powerful feelings when Kundalini-Ma engages us. The thrust of the Kundalini is toward revitalization. She infuses us with the throbbing energies of life, which includes sexuality as well as the many realms of the Spirit.

I bookmarked the material for later reading, so thanks, Richard, for the reference.
I haven't looked at this material in a couple of years. I'm finding myself drawn into it again as I re-read it. I like this quote...though to be honest, I have no recollection of it from my first reading. Its always struck me as comical how wisdom changes its faces for you. Sort of a cosmic slap across the head that says..."Ok, lets try again"

"......I have come to prefer being a student of the mysteries than a professor of the facts. In the West, we imagine that the Zen Roshi who advises the initiate to cultivate a "beginner's mind" has, himself, progressed to a far wiser "Master's mind." This is not so. The "beginner's mind" isn't simply a requisite for embarking on a path toward fuller awareness; it is the condition of receptivity that sustains continuous spiritual growth. Uncertainty, far from being a state of confusion, is a signpost of mental flexibility. The "beginner's mind," an unadorned humility in the face of the infinite, is the Master's mind....."

Richard
Deffinetly a pulling. Thank you. Bookmarked.
I found some links about kundalini and ascension that I plan to post later, as I'm seeking raising my own now, but apparently the massive surge in sexual energy is the force of the kundalini awakening too quickly for the person to know how to deal with it. Awakening it too quickly can apparently literally tear your body apart or even cause spontaneous combustion?
The experience I've felt I can't be sure if it's Kundalini or the energy of the Field around us. Might be the same thing. But it's very strong and very dense. I had to learn to accept my darker side, and release blockages, thus releasing resistance. As I did this, the feeling of the Light in my body has become much stronger.

It can get so strong in the 3rd eye as to feel like my skull might crack, so I can imagine that too much of that could tear one's body apart. It's a more pure vibration, and if you're not in line with it, the difference in vibrations can cause a great deal of resistance. The friction could cause heat. I can tell you in parts of my body the energy can hurt. But for the most part I enjoy the dense feeling. Just have to keep it balanced.

I found it very difficult to force this energy to come in more than one is ready for. It just won't flow through channels that are not attuned right or provide too much chaos for it to flow smoothly. When it does, it's an incredibly dense river. Felt in the whole body, arms and legs as well, not just the kundalini channel in the spine.

(06-19-2011, 11:40 PM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]I found some links about kundalini and ascension that I plan to post later, as I'm seeking raising my own now, but apparently the massive surge in sexual energy is the force of the kundalini awakening too quickly for the person to know how to deal with it. Awakening it too quickly can apparently literally tear your body apart or even cause spontaneous combustion?
(06-17-2011, 04:27 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't looked at this material in a couple of years. I'm finding myself drawn into it again as I re-read it. I like this quote...though to be honest, I have no recollection of it from my first reading. Its always struck me as comical how wisdom changes its faces for you. Sort of a cosmic slap across the head that says..."Ok, lets try again"

"......I have come to prefer being a student of the mysteries than a professor of the facts. In the West, we imagine that the Zen Roshi who advises the initiate to cultivate a "beginner's mind" has, himself, progressed to a far wiser "Master's mind." This is not so. The "beginner's mind" isn't simply a requisite for embarking on a path toward fuller awareness; it is the condition of receptivity that sustains continuous spiritual growth. Uncertainty, far from being a state of confusion, is a signpost of mental flexibility. The "beginner's mind," an unadorned humility in the face of the infinite, is the Master's mind....."

Richard

Great quote.