Bring4th

Full Version: Signing Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My presence here has become nothing but an excuse for me to spew out pet thoeries that are then rightfully questioned and anlyzed, and perhaps I'm needed elsewhere.

There was only one thing I was really supposed to do here.

One more time:

If you want to understand the Law of One material you should ask to be shown.

That is all.

ayadew

Be well on your chosen path, my friend
Please know, you are welcome here THB. I'm sure I speak for all, they're very loving and as non judgmental as may be possible. I cannot know the depth of your emotions. Or the complexity of your situation. But the work isn't going so well, perhaps you should just stick around, share ideas, learn more. Become what you feel you are.

I think as they say in star wars. The force is strong in you. Look back, is there anything you've done with more wisdom than with will power and vision? You said in your introductory post that you've fought your way here. I believe you. You're a powerhouse. Yet you're also guided. We've seen that in the synchronicities and "coincidences". You have critical self awareness. And you can communicate. I'll be honest all the way. If you choose a more subtle approach people will find it easier to relate.

It is true what you say. If you want to know.. Ask. I've taken that to heart long ago. It's not just if you want to know. There's a lot of things we can ask assistance in. Some of the things we might consider selfish are also there to support us in what we came to do here. And paradoxically this goes for some of the things we consider painful as well.

Ask your guides about the synchronicities. Ask yourself if their answers are correct. Are they inclusive, or divisive? Talk to them about this. Unless you see all parts operating in perfect harmony you're not seeing the biggest picture.

If not for the mission, check in occasionally for you.. Smile
We are all one soul.

ayadew

That is a wonderful post Ali Quadir... a perfectly balanced entity can move a mountain, but we are not. Yet together we can. We together can help each other to evolve closer to love, and ourselves, for in every human and every word you see them express is a part of yourself.

If one wishes to express himself and his ideas there are many ways, but our dear other-selves will only absorb what they can at each moment. And this is very often not what one intended it to be.

So don't be disencouraged when others don't understand. They are simply being themselves, and who can blame one for being oneself? The beauty is in the diversity
Hi, THB.

(05-14-2009, 05:07 PM)THB Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to understand the Law of One material you should ask to be shown.

I really want to understand and consider your first 3 "Insight from a Dual Density Being" messages.

But after reading this
(05-14-2009, 05:07 PM)THB Wrote: [ -> ]. . .as I have only just begun to look at these teachings. . .
in your previous message,
what I want to ask to you is:
"...I should ask to be shown" by whom ?

Thanks and blue skies.
(05-15-2009, 12:14 PM)C-JEAN Wrote: [ -> ]"...I should ask to be shown" by whom ?
The embodiment of the master. Smile
The spirit of guidance BigSmile
The one who is one with all existence.... Tongue

Don't worry, THB did not mean himself.
Smile

Ask your Self! You already know all the answers.

You also know there are no questions to ask. For true 'knowingness' just 'Is'.

Have you listened to the Sons of the Law of One Podcasts? Carla will agree there are many wonderful insightful messages there.
(05-14-2009, 07:20 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Look back, is there anything you've done with more wisdom than with will power and vision? You said in your introductory post that you've fought your way here.

You are absolutely correct! My desire to get back to some sort of normal mode of operation caused me to just power through almost everything I've ever done spiritually. I never saw the need for control of energy or careful spirtual growth. I just put the will power to it and at times I could just feel energy blockages shattering.

This was actually ok for me if I didn't mind the emotional ride, but it left me without good understanding of a lot of facets of spirituality. I've only just started to read about chakras and such. The reality was that everytime I looked into the matter the material never seemed to be at the level I needed. I get more from the state of mind of the writer of material than I do from the details of it. Two people could write the exact same words, but if one is more in tune with me then I learn more from them.

I absolutely need to learn more about balance and control. Of course there may still be times to power through but I have to have all options available.

Thanks for the insight.
(05-16-2009, 09:25 AM)THB Wrote: [ -> ]You are absolutely correct! My desire to get back to some sort of normal mode of operation caused me to just power through almost everything I've ever done spiritually. I never saw the need for control of energy or careful spirtual growth. I just put the will power to it and at times I could just feel energy blockages shattering.

That reminds me, when I first got involved in the occult I was so scared about accidentally summoning a demon or you know just causing irreversible damage that I decided I wanted nothing to do with power I just wanted to know how it all works.

There were actual spells and inforrmation I read backwards to avoid accidentally triggering a black hole or whatever. Smile But without power I was not going anywhere. I too lacked balance... And it took a long time to balance out...
THB and Al Quadir.

I think in those situations it is best to remember you're not alone. Luckily for me Pete my Spirit Guide was the very first thing i propely learnt about. Shortly after that I was having EPIC chakra meditations, without atempting to blow my own trumpet, I had a lot of sucsess compared to every body else I know. The most interesting bit was the ease I did it with. Nobady ever really came back to me and was "holy cow that really was better than sex" because that was my selling point towards non spiritual friends Tongue Opening my chakras IS better than sex, for physical feelings to say the least.

I have usually attributed this quick sucsess for not having any fear about it, added conviction from my Spirit guide they where there, they where real.

Balance was forever an issue becuase in the beggining 12 months I could realy only open my heart~crown chakras. any chakra lower than that was as if it wasn't there. I never really cared to much about it as in a way I considered them useless. Nowadays is a bit different thought, all 7 chakras work, but the intensity has died down alot, propably due to my lack of meditating this last year.

So after that, I think what I'm trying to say from experience, is not to let fear into your Spiritual practice. I was so full of love doing all of these things which would explain why they where so powerful.

If your not meant to do something, you probably can't do it, within the limitations of 3D. And if something does go horibly wrong, there will be somebody physical or not to help you pick up the pieces and put them together again, which is a learning experience itself.

Balance issues I have never really understood, but I have a grasp that I am more inclined to the highher frequencies or chakras rather than the lower. I personally understand this to be a bit of an advantage as opposed to being "bottom heavy"

Love and Light
Sirius what technique do you use? I'm still weak in many of the chakra's. I have clear connections and feelings in all of them. So I have connected. I have most trouble with the lower two. The dantien and heart are strongest and the crown is chaotic it activates itself whenever it feels like, not necessarily when I ask for it.

The secondary ones, (sword shield wings hands and feet) are all weak with exceptions of the hands.

Any suggestions on how to improve this mess? Blush
(05-17-2009, 02:40 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Sirius what technique do you use? I'm still weak in many of the chakra's. I have clear connections and feelings in all of them. So I have connected. I have most trouble with the lower two. The dantien and heart are strongest and the crown is chaotic it activates itself whenever it feels like, not necessarily when I ask for it.

The secondary ones, (sword shield wings hands and feet) are all weak with exceptions of the hands.

Any suggestions on how to improve this mess? Blush

Ra and Qu’o teachings seem to suggest that work on the lower 3 chakras are necessary…(i.e. relations with ourselves, our other selves, forgiveness and loving ourselves etc..) before attempting to energize the heart chakra. One Qu’o channelling even said that the work of 3rd density should center on the the 3 lower chakras. Attempt to live from an open heart as opposed energizing the heart chakra since 4th density is the density of love, not 3rd.

Its interesting that some people attempt to worth from the top down in chakra work. I’ve read various schools of thought for both techniques. I can’t say which is right or wrong. Or, if there is a truly right or wrong way to approach chakra work from personal experience. Of late, since discovering Ra / Qu’o, I’ve been trying to center on the bottom three….but just mentally aknowledging the upper chakras with more emphasis on the heart.

But…technique-wise, I feel like I’m just fumbling aound in the dark sometimes.

Richard
Hey Richard,

I think they're all important. None is more important than others. But within some movements there is extra attention to a certain group of chakras. In Sufism the heart is focused on slightly more because people believe that if the heart is strong all other chakras will be amplified by it.

Which is offcourse just as true as another group focussing on the Dan Tien because that will empower the other chakras.

It is however my opinion that balancing them as Quo and Sirius suggest is important and makes life a little easier.
Quote:Hey Richard,

In Sufism the heart is focused on slightly more because people believe that if the heart is strong all other chakras will be amplified by it.

Hey Ali,

Interesting bit of synchronicity here. The reference to Sufism, that is. Just today, I ran across the following. I bookmarked the spot this afternoon to go back to.

The Teaching of the Heart
by Hazrat Inayat Khan

There are three ways of seeking God in the human heart.

1. The first way is to recognize the divine in every person and to be careful of every person with whom we come in contact, in our thought, speech, and action. Human personality is very delicate. The more living the heart, the more sensitive it is. But that which causes sensitiveness is the love-element in the heart, and love is God. The person whose heart is not sensitive is without feeling; his heart is not living, it is dead. In that case the Divine Spirit is buried in his heart.

A person who is always concerned with his own feelings is so absorbed in himself that he has no time to think of another. His whole attention is taken up with his own feelings. He pities himself: he worries about his own pain, and is never open to sympathize with others. He who takes notice of the feeling of another person with whom he comes in contact, practices the first essential moral of the heart.

2. The next way of practicing this religion is to think of the feeling of the person who is not at the moment before us. One feels for a person who is present, but one often neglects to feel for someone who is out of sight. One speaks well of someone to his face, but if one speaks well of someone when he is absent, that is greater. One sympathizes with the trouble of someone who is before one at the moment, but it is greater to sympathize with one who is far away.

3. And the third way of seeking God in the human heart is to recognize in one's own feeling the feeling of God; to realize every impulse of love that rises in one's heart as a direction from God; realizing that love is a divine spark in one's heart, to blow that spark until a flame may rise to illuminate the path of one's life.
-- HIK, Volume 9, "The Religion of the Heart"

Reading that peaked my curiosity as to who Hazrat Inayat Khan was. Considering that he passed on in 1927…I guess some wisdom truly is timeless and universal.

Richard