Bring4th

Full Version: 4th density coexist with 1st and 2nd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is it that 1st and 2nd density beings are okay making the transition to a 4th density existence but 3d cannot?
because 1 and 2d are nice and neutral.
(06-18-2011, 10:12 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that 1st and 2nd density beings are okay making the transition to a 4th density existence but 3d cannot?

3D is self-aware, which carries a responsibility for development. Some 3D beings want to continue polarizing using the illusory-separation catalyst method. The minimum requirement for assuming a 4D body from a 3D-native body is being able to choose a service orientation or penetrating intelligent infinity. 4D offers very little catalyst.

Body follows mind's self-actualized capacity - that is capacity to actualize a portion of the spirit. After death, we have the option to choose bodies - the next incarnation. At 'harvest time', if there is material for a 4D body available at a space/time location mind-congruent with our spiritual development needs, the 3D mind/spirit complex can assume the denser 4D body.

My understanding is that the cut-off point for 3D/4d combo or 4D only new incarnations is the 'time of harvest'.
1D is more or less light at the most basic level. In order for it to ascend to a 2D vessel, it must come together cohesively to become something. It must gain awareness of its purpose.

2D is any sort of awareness towards life. Plants, animals, the way our bodies work - these are all 2D constructs and entities. Moving from 2D to 3D is centered around the pursuit of self-awareness; the ability to make decisions. This is key, as this allows true polarity for the very first time through the first distortion of free will.

3D is self-awareness and centers around the confusion that results from this unique step. For the first time in our current spiritual arc, we are separate rather than together. We are able to choose anything - including failure. This is our current state. Ascending to 4D, according to Ra, requires a polarization (a choice) towards one of two paths; service to self or service to others. Once the choice is made, the decision has been made.

4D is the density of understanding/love. It is at this point that "choice" becomes less useful to us as we have made our decisions as to how we will move forward in our journey. 4D planets are cohesive groups for the most part; even STS planets eventually establish a hierarchy or system to adhere to. This is why 1D and 2D come with us into 4D; they are 'compatible' with the new sphere in a way that 3D is not. 3D must leave the spectrum because confusion has no place in the higher dimensions. They are more about doing work towards your goal, while 3D was the choosing of that goal.
We know way less than half of the complete story. I have a hunch that, although we 3Ders are going through boatloads of catalyst and gripe about it almost endlessly here, we will go into time/space, analyze everything we went through and then jump back into the pool. :exclamation:

Later, after we moved to higher densities, we will meet up like high schoolers for reunions and reminisce those wild and crazy days, remembering what we did and what we might have done. :-/

I say rejoice in our opportunities as if they are supremely special. Cool Stay cautious, but go out there and do stuff, not just type into b4th, like I do too much. Blush Maybe this is some of the reason that Wanderers go "backwards" to 3D. Angel

3DMonkey

That's why 3D is the best Density.
You're the best Density, 3DMonkey.

Raman

(06-18-2011, 10:12 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that 1st and 2nd density beings are okay making the transition to a 4th density existence but 3d cannot?

I suppose you mean 4th density planet.

First density is basically the base of the first 4 densities in my opinion (with 4th being the first density to explore/use the etheric planes per se) so is not that relevant because unless th eplanetary sphere is blown up, it stays..see Mars case.

This is a very important point directly related to Great Harvest...BECAUSE: how can a full activated positive 4d planet allow disease by 2d bacteria/viruses, killing of a zebra by a lion, a shark killing a sea lion, and including killing plants, etc...

I am thinking that a negative polarized planet those things would be even worse...

But in a 4d positive planet...the planet per se is polarized totally positive...

It seems we do not have a good understanding of what green activation and 3d potentiation really entails.
the bacteria is there but we're healthy anyway.
(06-18-2011, 02:56 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I say rejoice in our opportunities as if they are supremely special. Cool Stay cautious, but go out there and do stuff, not just type into b4th, like I do too much. Blush Maybe this is some of the reason that Wanderers go "backwards" to 3D. Angel

Ahaha, I don't think you type in the forum too much, Kycahi. Can you really do more than exist, and enjoy the things you like? After all, we are discussing concepts that fascinate us! The wonderment of life, and the enjoyment of others' company is a big part of what 3D is all about. (imo)
there's no should do, we're BEings. why do everyone have to do things?

3DMonkey

I be telling you what to do
i do tell you what to be. dobedobedo
i wonder if ascension is anything like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou6JNQwPWE0

I'm personally getting a little bored of learning 3d lessons.. they sure teach tho I'm whiney and I just want to feel at peace.
hey how about them dodgers.
the hardest thing is trying to find your center in all of the drama, whatever kind of drama it may be.
goes with the territory of choosing the catalysed life branch which I feel so many of you have also chosen.
It's living with that, going through strong and weak and just in the middle periods.
Every time I read wanderer stories, it's like finding another piece of me, also in pain. Everyday is like more reasons to feel, and just more and more memories to look at in pain or in happiness.

It's so easy to talk of balance and looking at it in terms of love but going through it is just so emotional that it becomes a totally separate issue. The catalyst I'm going through is so hard, it sucks, and yet I keep dwelling on it as though, I like to feel sad. Though I don't like to feel sad, I like what I learn and how I grow as a person as a result of having felt sad and having gotten over feeling sad. I don't wanna say more cause I don't know how else to describe without peeling back self image security layers? fear. eh...

i'm talking about various threads at once.. Tongue sometimes i get a negative ringing in my left ear.. and i always feel compelled to do the opposite, out of spite... Does that make the action positive, or negative because it's out of spite, because we simply wanted to give the greeting the opposite desired outcome? I've confused myself now. :3

3DMonkey

" The catalyst I'm going through is so hard, it sucks, and yet I keep dwelling on it as though, I like to feel sad. Though I don't like to feel sad, I like what I learn and how I grow as a person as a result of having felt sad and having gotten over feeling sad."

I understand this. Not only with the emotion of sadness, but all the emotions. It's like I receive them and then proceed to lock down and continue them. Zenmaster has been great at showing me some techniques and giving me a logical observation of myself.

Blatz is a help too. You seem to take on experience with passion. Maybe that's my own bias coming out. I don't know. I have high hopes for you, either way Smile