Bring4th

Full Version: Time/space illusions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Questioner: Now here is the point of my confusion. If, after physical death, a Wanderer would return to his home planet why cannot the same entity be extracted from negative time/space to the home planet rather than incarnating in negative space/time?

Ra: I am Ra. As we stated, the position in negative time/space, of which we previously were speaking, is that position which is pre-incarnative. After the death of the physical complex in yellow-ray activation the mind/body/spirit complex moves to a far different portion of time/space in which the indigo body will allow much healing and review to take place before any movement is made towards another incarnative experience.

I perceive a basic miscalculation upon your part in that time/space is no more homogenous than space/time. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws..

I've always interpreted time/space as being heaven, a place of rest and examination of your previous incarnative experience. And maybe a place where I could actually fly. Any ideas or imaginative spurts on what natural laws or illusions could take place in such a realm? Never really considered heaven as having illusions, but then again, this all here is illusionary too and yet so real..

I guess it would be easier to comprehend if we know what time is really... to move through it as space..
you may find near-death.com helpful.
to me time is some word that means horsepuckey. it's misleading.
As far as I know, the "time/space" and "space/time" terminology came from Alexander - "Space, Time and Deity" by Samuel Alexander. This philosophy would be more along the lines of the 1D intance - but the higher densities are simply more complex analogs.

time/space is just the reciprocal of space/time. As time/space and space/time are the same thing - like yin and yang, these are mind or psychological orientations. That is, where time/space is integrating and space/time is differentiating or separating.
the terminology is confusing. i wish Ra was somehow clearer. the information is so clinical it leaves little to imagine with.
It's important to see that Ra was using these major distinctions, and others, precisely in order to not create confusion. If you look into it, you will see the situation.
In my opinion, time is a three dimensional thing just as space. There's a boundary between space and time. To cross into time from space, we have to travel over the speed of light. We have a lighter body in time and we live there as an entity of thought form. There's people we known, and natural laws. In other words, time is a space which is a component of the structure of the real "space". The real "space" is composed of a three dimensional space and three dimensional time.
The concept of time in our mind is just an order of the happening events. In this scale, our watch could be slower and faster, since the frequence of quartz is related to the real time.
the thing is, the terminology is so void of color that i am left feeling like time/space is this barren dark place that is dangerous and full of tricks, not the land of imagination and love i thought it was. :/ it's just very depressing. i guess it's session 70 that haunts. i used to think time/space was safe, used to want to astral travel and leave my body etc. Ra just doesn't seem to have much empathy in the way of our "transient" lives. i don't see millions of years as transient. it IS a big deal.
As far as I know, we're already present or localized both in time/space and space/time in 2nd density, with the incorporation of the mind - which 'exists' in time/space. Traveling over the speed of light is how one reaches the 'cosmic sector', which is the domain of time/space in 1D.

Right, the concept of time in the 3D mind is causal, which entails the ordering of events. But there are also other particularities to the 3D psychological orientation, or as they say 'the veil' or 'the illusion'. For example, the separating of things into parts, or making distinctions, or comparisons.
but the mind is tied to the body, so it doesn't end up in negative time/space by accident or trickery unless it enters a trance state or leaves the body astrally.
why isn't it protected in trance? and did hatonn/latwii have to face karma for saving Carla?

3DMonkey

Ocean, what is negative time/space? Is it like the "hell" you are so disgusted by Swedenborg believing in?
no, well, i was disgusted because he accepted that hell is forever. which i think is appalling. but i was willing to accept the lower astral realms as temporary. millions of years is not temporary espcially if you have to incarnate on a negative planet and do evil in order to get back to heaven. i find that appalling.
"illusion" doesn't mean it is not physically exist. The concept of illusion from Ra is especially interesting. This concept is just like a man looking into an 2D animal. When the animal is living in a bended plane, travel in a straight line in the plane would be an illusion to the man living in 3D.
bendedwut?
did i break this thread?
Wow so many posts so quickly BigSmile

So do we see time here as being 1D, moving only forward? My curiosity spawns from the term natural laws, as I see that our natural laws here could eventually one day be broken, or rather, we realize a new or higher set of natural laws that govern. Laws like gravity. I just believe that since our birth here we've been fed a lot of lies from society and our capabilities, and once we dissolve those hard-wired lies (kind of like in the movie the matrix, possibly an allegory to our capabilities in the next density) we can supercede those laws.

Opening the thread up, perhaps the next density not only incorporates a fourth dimension of space but an additional sense of time? I would just really like to see humanity realize heaven can be on earth and we don't have to die only to see what we have there could be here. (I'm a Capricorn so I like to think that my earthy sensationalism is just as divine/worthy of ascension/expansion/reinforcement as feelings or thoughts of purity) and if time/space is the eventual place of unity, then does space/time only serve as grounds for duality and catalyst? What of Ra's space/time equivalent?
I am repeating myself, but I don't remember where to find that post. I postulated that since we are in space/time and we have the freedom to move around in space while no freedom to travel in time, then time/space must be just the opposite: We freely move in time regarding our past space/time existences, but we can't change anything nor move anywhere other than where we were.

So if I spent the whole of my life in my room watching TV, that's all I will get to see when I go over to time/space. If I ran all around the world, meeting people and doing things, then the following time/space existence would offer a lot of stuff to review. I can meet other-selves who are also in time/space, probably when I am reviewing actions that involved them. They will share what they were going through at the time, and I likewise. Even if that person and I were deadly enemies back in space/time, we are "above that" in time/space and may agree to meet up again next space/time with certain pre-programmed attitudes to work with.

Is this existence equal to space/time? I guess so. I can zip back and forth reviewing my actions endless times until I get my fill of them, then set the pre-incarn limitations/advantages for next life. I.e., when I get sick of seeing my same mistakes over and over, I can pop back into space/time and try to avoid them. This will be difficult because will I have just a few hazy clues of what I ought to do, if that, thanks to the veil. Huh

Ra gave a clue or two about this, then I filled in lots of blanks, so I don't pronounce this as certainty, just guesswork.

Unbound

I, personally, like the position of Reciprocal Theory, that time and space are opposing aspects of motion. But really, I consider them the same thing, time I relate to events, and space I relate to conditions.
DW says you can move in time/space, not just in time but in space.

3DMonkey

(06-21-2011, 06:43 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]DW says you can move in time/space, not just in time but in space.

Yeah. This really falls under the "not understanding" condition.

Obviously, though, there is at least one dimension of space which we can move across/thru.
(06-21-2011, 06:15 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I am repeating myself, but I don't remember where to find that post. I postulated that since we are in space/time and we have the freedom to move around in space while no freedom to travel in time, then time/space must be just the opposite: We freely move in time regarding our past space/time existences, but we can't change anything nor move anywhere other than where we were.

So if I spent the whole of my life in my room watching TV, that's all I will get to see when I go over to time/space. If I ran all around the world, meeting people and doing things, then the following time/space existence would offer a lot of stuff to review. I can meet other-selves who are also in time/space, probably when I am reviewing actions that involved them. They will share what they were going through at the time, and I likewise. Even if that person and I were deadly enemies back in space/time, we are "above that" in time/space and may agree to meet up again next space/time with certain pre-programmed attitudes to work with.

Is this existence equal to space/time? I guess so. I can zip back and forth reviewing my actions endless times until I get my fill of them, then set the pre-incarn limitations/advantages for next life. I.e., when I get sick of seeing my same mistakes over and over, I can pop back into space/time and try to avoid them. This will be difficult because will I have just a few hazy clues of what I ought to do, if that, thanks to the veil. Huh

Ra gave a clue or two about this, then I filled in lots of blanks, so I don't pronounce this as certainty, just guesswork.

That's similar to what I have thought about. Although, in your guess, you are moving to every space you have been to in space/time. That's different.

For contemplation purposes, I would consider what if. What if, the "space" where I enter into time/space is restricted from that "space" onward, linearly. As if I could go anywhere in time, and the locale remains the same as the "space" forms and deteriorates around me thru time.

Then something clicked, I think it was during a discussion here, (zenmaster, maybe?). I don't remember (common theme Wink)
Anyway, time/space and space/time are always together. They fit together and are interlocked, not to be separate. In reality, it isn't 3t + 1s or 3s + 1t. It is actually 3 dimensions of time and 3 dimensions of space, always together. Like a coin, or a yinyang, there is some kind of line between the two, but they aren't different at all.
"For Time makes Space distinct and Space makes Time distinct. We have in fact noted already that either of the two, Space and Time, may be regarded as supplying the element of diversity to the element of identity supplied by the other." The non-dual perspective has the mutual identity of space and time preserved, holding them on the same ontological level. That is, both their qualities are seen to be manifested, rather than one aspect manifested at the expense of the other, as we tend to have here with the 'illusion'.
Since space and time are the same thing, what we are calling 'space' and 'time' are actually psychological (subjective) qualities. However, for convenience we treat them as objective.