Bring4th

Full Version: After midnight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay,

So I have been constantly feeling this surge of energy radiating my body after midnight, almost every night for about weeks.

I sweat like crazy during this time, and my body temperature rises very rapidly. sometimes it will feel like my body is vibrating... and my legs and arms would feel so heavy. It almost feels like I'm loosing control of my own body and I really have to make an effort to move it.

Tonight however, everything is so much heavier.. and because I couldn't sleep, i decided to read. Popped a random book out of my bookshelf (Lost symbols , Dan Brown). Bought this book when it was popular but never gave it a read...

Then it hit me again, as soon as I began to read the book... This energy circulating my body. But when I started to read this whole paragraph about noetic science; ideas of how human thought creates and alters the universe around us, the energy intensified. I had this feeiling of being downloaded... like I did before when I first found out the LOO material. I whispered to myself "without" myself actually doing it physically, repeating - Your thoughts create this universe, don't forget your focus.

I think I've felt a "positive smack in the face" here... For month's I have been loosing my focus and energy in the LOO material, and today reading this book, i have never felt a vibrating energy so strong in side of me. I'm sweating like crazy right now and it seems to spiral along my spine. And I can't stop smiling. I've realized that all this fear I had inside of me... all this fear of the storm that approaches me soon... can simply be negated and polarized into a positive manifestation of my own desires... Gosh I have been so ignorant.

Gotta love my guardian homeboys and my higher self. They must be laughing at me right now.. Aiyah.

Love them so much.. lol
Scary thing is.. After having this rush of awareness and realization, I stared into a random section of the page I was reading. It said..

"We are the masters of our own universe"
(06-21-2011, 05:24 AM)Xenos Wrote: [ -> ]Okay,

So I have been constantly feeling this surge of energy radiating my body after midnight, almost every night for about weeks.

I sweat like crazy during this time, and my body temperature rises very rapidly. sometimes it will feel like my body is vibrating... and my legs and arms would feel so heavy. It almost feels like I'm loosing control of my own body and I really have to make an effort to move it.

Then it hit me again, as soon as I began to read the book... This energy circulating my body. But when I started to read this whole paragraph about noetic science; ideas of how human thought creates and alters the universe around us, the energy intensified. I had this feeiling of being downloaded... like I did before when I first found out the LOO material. I whispered to myself "without" myself actually doing it physically, repeating - Your thoughts create this universe, don't forget your focus.

I think I've felt a "positive smack in the face" here... For month's I have been loosing my focus and energy in the LOO material, and today reading this book, i have never felt a vibrating energy so strong in side of me. I'm sweating like crazy right now and it seems to spiral along my spine. And I can't stop smiling. I've realized that all this fear I had inside of me... all this fear of the storm that approaches me soon... can simply be negated and polarized into a positive manifestation of my own desires... Gosh I have been so ignorant.

Gotta love my guardian homeboys and my higher self. They must be laughing at me right now.. Aiyah.

Love them so much.. lol
Scary thing is.. After having this rush of awareness and realization, I stared into a random section of the page I was reading. It said..

"We are the masters of our own universe"

I have also had times where I feel Like I will "burst" with energy. I cannot help to wander if you are picking-up the increasing vibrations and/or sensitive to the tri-fecta happenings (solstace today and two eclipses = all three events occuring within a 30 day span). You must remain an open vessel for what may come. It is proven these natural planetary occurances effect earths geomagnetic fields in amazing a spectacular ways - we are similar to earth in that regard.
You are rapidly awakening to your true self. As the Hopi Indians wisely stated - WE are the one's we've been waiting for!
Don't hit the snooze bar, like so many people do - awaken to your new realities and personal truths - the soul serching is a beautiful and amazing journey! Hold your light high and bright for your earthly brothers sisters - the shadows are quickly disappearing heralding in this grand new Era (that you agreed to take part in prior to your birth). What a great and worthy purpose!

Unbound

Amazing! I get this feeling the most frequently when I have met and or interacted with certain people throughout my life.