Bring4th

Full Version: Drawing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I sat down to draw whatever came to mind and I saw this and drew it I was wondering if it reminded anyone of anything from history maybe?

: )|(o I could not get on gmail with my computer to get the actual picture I took so I have done the best I could with what is on my computer the two dots one on top of the other is actualy a line and the o has a smaller o inside of it and the whole thing is shaded from drawing it with the side of my pencil tip and then bordering it with the tip of the pencil plus there is a star tetrahedron on top of the middle line

What it represents to me is on the left the male aspect of the creator and on the right the feminine the line in the center is how the two are apart in the 3d density and the star tetrahedron is the representation of 3d density that is what I got after I drew it. What do you think?

I also got the urge to draw a line horizontally through the middle connecting the two halves together which now that I think about it, it could he seen as representing a merging of the two halves. Oh, holy crap after getting the urge to draw a line through the middle I got the image of a cube drawn opposite the star tetrahedron and if you have read The Shift of The Ages by David wilcock you will know that the cube is the vibrational frequency of fourth density and the star tetrahedron is the vibrational frequency for 3d. And me getting the urge to draw a line between the to halves could be my higher self telling me that in fourth density the seperation between male and female is greatly diminished. In fact the whole thing could be my higher self giving me a message through symbolism. Wow I am blown away. nothing like this has happened before the other communications could be construed as just my imagination but this is too symbolic to be just that. Once again Wow.

Thanks,
Conifer16
May you be happy forever Adonai Vasu Borragus

P.s
Before I drew it I got the urge to draw DNA don't know if that has anything to do with anything.