Bring4th

Full Version: light during meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, when I meditate for a while I began see darkness around me suddenly turn to light, accompanying this is the feeling that something in my head becomes unblocked. Could anyone tell me what is happening? What is happening to my chakras? Thank you.
I would say that the meditation is working just the way it should for you. No doubt the chakras are doing their jobs a little better and you are improving your "balance," whatever that means.
(06-22-2011, 07:06 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, when I meditate for a while I began see darkness around me suddenly turn to light, accompanying this is the feeling that something in my head becomes unblocked. Could anyone tell me what is happening? What is happening to my chakras? Thank you.
There is always more information available than just a feeling that something becomes unblocked. Take a look at that and try to interpret what it means to you.