Bring4th

Full Version: Authentic Kabbalah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Unbound

SO, I recently started taking this free course in Kabbalah, and to say the least it is absolutely fascinating! It parallels quite exquisitely (well I'd hope so considering it's 4000 years old and was taught in the Egyptian Mysteries) with the Law of One and it fills in the basic question of "What is the meaning of my life?"

They basically state that there is only one singular reason for the universe to exist, and that is "to create a creature of boundless delight". There are only two constituents, just two, to the entire universe, Creator (which is time/space) and Creature (which is space/time), and so on in the pattern of microcosm and macrocosm. The interplay of only these two things gives rise to the entire creation. You see, the creation or "program" within each of us is the trait "the Will to Receive", that is our tool with which to work. That being said, the principle of the Creator is "the Will to Bestow", and so we see the interplay between the two. Of course, time/space works on the basis of the Law of Attraction, like attracts like. So in order to evolve, to transcend upwards towards our natural state as a part of God we must come to resemble that nature, of the Will to Bestow, so that we become more and more close to the Source.

This is what Kabbalah deals with, the growing of what they call "The Point in the Heart", which is your first truly spiritual desire, that point in your feelings that is unsatiated by anything of this world. This point is that connection to the Godforce, which flows forth as limitless, unconditional Love. So indeed, the purpose of Kabbalah is to grow this unconditional Love by developing a sixth sense for feeling the Godforce which will enable you to dissolve the illusions surrounding the self-imposed separation from the spiritual world by experiencing a greater spectrum of this force.

I would highly recommend signing up for the class, since it also provides all reading materials for free, and the classes are online, interactive ones so you have a chance to ask questions and partake in the lesson.

http://www.kabbalah.info/

Maybe you all find your path, blessings, adonai.

Quote:From Above Downwards
It is known that the end of the act is in the preliminary thought. Before one begins to think about how to build a house, one contemplates the apartment in the house, which is the purpose. Subsequently, one examines the blueprint to make it suitable for this task.
So it is with our matter. Once we have learned about the purpose, it is also clear to us that all the conducts of Creation, in its every corner, inlet, and outlet, are completely prearranged for the purpose of nurturing the human species from its midst, to improve its qualities until it can sense Godliness as one feels one’s friend.
These ascensions are like rungs of a ladder, arranged degree-by-degree until it is completed and achieves its purpose. And you should know that the quality and quantity of these rungs is set in two realities: 1) the existence of material substances, and 2) the existence of spiritual concepts.
In the language of Kabbalah, they are called “from Above downwards” and “from below Upwards.” This means that the corporeal substances are a sequence of disclosure of His Light from Above downwards—from the first source, when a measure of Light was cut off from His Essence, and was restricted Tzimtzum by Tzimtzum (restriction by restriction) until the corporeal world was formed off it, with corporeal creatures at its very bottom.

From Below Upwards
Afterwards begins an order of from below Upwards. These are all the rungs of the ladder by which the human race develops and climbs up to the purpose of creation. These two realities are explained in their every detail in the wisdom of Kabbalah. [/b]

Could def be interesting!

Unbound

Also, for those who might take note of it, Kabbalah is expressed as an actual science and nothing else.
Wow, amazing information there! Connects quite a few dots I've had in my head lately. I'm gonna check out the site.

Thanks for sharing!
Very nice, I think ill definitly look into this one!! (Boundless joy seems so far away until something makes you laugh until you can breath)

3DMonkey

I really do stay tuned in when reading your posts, Azrael. Could you just chime in on the subject when your spirit moves you to? Thanks Smile
Azrael Wrote:They basically state that there is only one singular reason for the universe to exist, and that is "to create a creature of boundless delight". There are only two constituents, just two, to the entire universe, Creator (which is time/space) and Creature (which is space/time), and so on in the pattern of microcosm and macrocosm. The interplay of only these two things gives rise to the entire creation. You see, the creation or "program" within each of us is the trait "the Will to Receive", that is our tool with which to work. That being said, the principle of the Creator is "the Will to Bestow", and so we see the interplay between the two.

Check out what I just found:

"39.6 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me what this transmission from “The Nine” means. “CH is a principle which is the revealing principle of knowledge and of law”? Can you tell me what that principle is?

Ra: I am Ra. The principle so veiled in that statement is but the simple principle of the constant or Creator and the transient or the incarnate being and the yearning existing between the two, one for the other, in love and light amidst the distortions of free will acting upon the illusion-bound entity."
(06-28-2011, 11:08 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I really do stay tuned in when reading your posts, Azrael. Could you just chime in on the subject when your spirit moves you to? Thanks Smile

Dually noted!!

Unbound

Aha Oh my, it is indeed difficult to resist this flattery. I have a little more progress to make before I'm ready to throw down a picture I think though, I heavily, HEAVILY recommend everyone and anyone signing up for the free online, interactive course, the registration is open for less than one more week. The lessons are twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday, although all are recorded and archived, and there is also plenty of self-study tools and materials, as well as free class materials. The awakening is coming, and in this time Kabbalah was written 2000 years past to be revealed today now that we are ready. Rejoice, the time is at hand as we awaken our minds and souls to the truth of themselves! Deepest blessings, adonai, friends, allies, the One of All.

Unbound

This is simply amazing, I totally see the direct correlations between Kabbalah and the LOO material, and I don't believe that it is at all a coincidence.

We basically see the same common division between Creator/Creator as marking the start of polarized existence, when the creator thought "to create a creature of unbound delight". Now, important to note that the Creator is that which bestows (infinity does not need to receive anything), the Creature is that which receives. Which means that the Creator is in fact the delight which which be unbounded in the Creature.

It also expresses how STS came along as a polarity option. That is, the Creature after a time felt that it would do better to be like the Creator, it felt guilty and wanted to feel the same joy of giving as the Creator. However, in the process the receiving capability was dropped (here is where STS comes from, lack of acceptance, especially of external assistance), the Creature no longer received by choice because it felt Bestowal was a higher trait. Soon it realized that it was dying though, it could not sustain itself without the pure light from the Creator and it was quickly using its own up. It realized that many of its difficulties were due to the fact that it was rejecting its nature, and this was causing pain to the Creator because it wanted so much to give its Love. So over time the Creature gradually began to open up, until eventually it was in harmony with the Creator but had also added to it. Not only was it naturally receiving from the Creator in its nature, thus fulfilling The Creator's desire, but it was also fulfilling its own desire to be like the Creator by also equally Bestowing with that which it receives.

Seems like a story of the journey through this octave before the next, hmm?
(06-30-2011, 07:56 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]This is simply amazing, I totally see the direct correlations between Kabbalah and the LOO material, and I don't believe that it is at all a coincidence.

We basically see the same common division between Creator/Creator as marking the start of polarized existence, when the creator thought "to create a creature of unbound delight". Now, important to note that the Creator is that which bestows (infinity does not need to receive anything), the Creature is that which receives. Which means that the Creator is in fact the delight which which be unbounded in the Creature.

It also expresses how STS came along as a polarity option. That is, the Creature after a time felt that it would do better to be like the Creator, it felt guilty and wanted to feel the same joy of giving as the Creator. However, in the process the receiving capability was dropped (here is where STS comes from, lack of acceptance, especially of external assistance), the Creature no longer received by choice because it felt Bestowal was a higher trait. Soon it realized that it was dying though, it could not sustain itself without the pure light from the Creator and it was quickly using its own up. It realized that many of its difficulties were due to the fact that it was rejecting its nature, and this was causing pain to the Creator because it wanted so much to give its Love. So over time the Creature gradually began to open up, until eventually it was in harmony with the Creator but had also added to it. Not only was it naturally receiving from the Creator in its nature, thus fulfilling The Creator's desire, but it was also fulfilling its own desire to be like the Creator by also equally Bestowing with that which it receives.

Seems like a story of the journey through this octave before the next, hmm?

This seems like the same message and story presented in the bible as the garden of eden. Adam and eve are presented the idea to know what God knows and they jump on it. Making themselves mortal unless they harmonize with Jesus and God. The Hidden hand presents the same story from a Logi perspective. So on a larger scale than just a 3d garden of eden and offers a lot of Logi Drama.

But this concept is presented on the macro level, directly dealing with the archetype creato/creature... Seems to be a recurring idea Smile This always resonated well with me and the kabbalahs description is easy to piece together in my mind. I will def seek this science further
The title is "Authentic Kabbalah" but how can you be sure that it is an "authentic" one when it is supposed to be a big secret and hold back from the public ? It's those certain freemasons that are into this (Oprah, Madonna...).
When the todays Bible is so adapted to the needs of the church... Noah was not the original name and goes back further thousands of years, just like the Madonna with the child and so on.
So, how can you be sure it is authentic when it is a big secret ? My anwser would be : more likely an adaptated one but to serve who or which goal ?

Unbound

It is not a big secret, that is the big secret. Wink

Do some research in the material itself before you judge it, I say it is authentic because that fact in light of the material resonates with that concept. Kabbalah has started to be publicly available since the 1500's, so it has no been so secret, but rather waits for those who are ready to seek it out.

Forget what you know, forget pop culture, forget your pre-conceptions, look at this for the sake of learning and examination. You will only lose lessons if you avoid them because of societal connotations. Find the truth for yourself, don't ask me, it is authentic to me and I give you my word that it is absolutely viable. Whether or not this becomes true for your own experience is entirely your choice, I am not here to force or coerce, only to offer. Smile
Also, Kabbalah is much beyond any such Freemasonry which actually has more in common with Hermeticism and Tarot, Kabbalah is something that is without religious, magical or mystical connotations. It is a science of the heart, and this I offer as validity of its authenticity in that it is empirical. At least, so they offer. Smile
woo I signed up!! 2 days before the cut off
since when are oprah and madonna freemasons? lol

Unbound

Oh there was a big thing about Madonna and her getting in to "Kabbalah" and apparently tons of people dropped the idea of its legitimacy simply because of that fact. Which is simply absurd, way to let the media manipulate!
Also, Oprah and Madonna could never be be Freemasons considering it's a male-only fraternity. Trust me, I know a couple personally.
yeah that's what i was thinking, they don't have the proper junk to be masons. and it's as much as being a sheeple if you discard something based on some paranoid delusion that if oprah likes something it's evil. Tongue
Free Masons is bullshit. The real world elite just blames all of their s*** on the "lower" secret societies xD
lol true dat.
i actually did some torah exercises online. i forget the name of the place. they had these riddles or stories that you're supposed to punctuate. it's kind of an exercise in how punctuation changes the meaning.

Unbound

Do you have some sort of substansive argument for your claim that "Freemasons is bullshit"? It IS an existent, active society, and in many ways it has been shown the way Freemasonry has been interwoven with political power (especially in the US of A in recent times) for centuries. If you have not spent any time actually learning anything about the foundations of Freemasonry, their symbolism and connections throughout history (such as their stem from the Knight's Templar, and connection to the Temples of Jerusalem) I wouldn't suggest making such bold statements. It has nothing to do with blame, it has simply to do with the fact of widespread association, the Freemasons ARE present in society.

Surely Freemasons are not "THE" elite power in the world, but they are a global fraternity with their hand in many fields of power, and there are most certainly groups that are diametrically opposed to them. The "real world elite" are just frontal images to many back alley politics and underground wars. In fact, in many ways "they" (the controlling elite) parodize things like Freemasonry in order to distort the picture of the true global power structure. Not that the Freemasons are the only player in the game, though.

However, to be honest, I have been trying to discover the polarity surrounding Freemasonry, and whether or not it is actually a group geared towards control or towards freedom. Any secrecy I tend to find in the field of control, but I can't really say. I have the potential opportunity to join the Freemasons myself which I am still contemplating, but it's not a simple decision to make to get involved with such a group.
i think fulford says that the masons are being deluded by higher/other PTB.

Unbound

Well, of course the Freemasons are also just another "front", just another image which hides the true mechanisms. This is the ever present pattern in the universe it seems aha
Frankly, I've been on an endeavour to try and expose this, and whatever is behind the Freemasons.
Also, maybe we should start a new thread of we're going to be discussing the Freemasons, it's a little off-topic here.

3DMonkey

If you could tell me where to apply, I would. Then I could tell you all about em.
there was a thing called Who Do You Think you are where Alan Davies looks into his ancestors and one of them was a freemason so he's like all excited and arranges a dinner for them but isn't invited lol.

Unbound

Well, the only way I know besides being related to one is through DeMolay international, which you must be 12 to 21 to join. http://www.demolay.org/aboutdemolay/
quote : "i think fulford says that the masons are being deluded by higher/other PTB. " -> He's also a freemason., a new one let's say. This comes fro his own mouth !
About Oprah and friends, how to know when you're a freemason (besides the hidden and at the same time overt symbolism)? When you are successfull and having international success (not necessary a requirement, national is enough), you may be certain that it is because of the (extra) publicity you had. But that kind of big investment in you as (or to become) a famous (or even unknown) and successful person comes from the freemasonry. (industry, politics, media...) you industrial Most of the people don't understand their function. Freemason is not all about the occult or making evil plans or sexual rituals. When you are new into that, you're at the lower ranks. The lower you are, the less you know and I mean the big secrets about the occult and mysticism and other subjects. (things many complot theorists have already discovered ! But not all can see the connection between all that happened and will yet happening, between past-present and future)
Freemasonry is also networking (a big thing), a money making thing. That's why they are well promoted to become so successful. One example, the young Justin Bieder. So young and he clearly doesn't understand what that devil sign means but he's still doing it and other freemason signs. What did he get in return ? Some lyrics of which he doesn't want to tell who wrote them, and of course... wealth, glitter and glory ! But frankly, freemasons are sheep as well. They need to follow their hierarchy and obey higher ranks.
It becomes interesting and at the same time lugubrious when you go to the higher lodges like 33degrees, club of rome... not those little lodges for the common people so the (common) people would think that freemasonry is nothing about what has been written on the internet for example.
Once you understood that certain "connection" (which I talked about), you can see the plans behind all those freemason signs on TV, no mather what it is, children's programs, documentaries, in publicity... You got the letters M and V, symbols like a rainbow and a heart, this is all a huge thing in Europe. If you ask me, certainly pathetic. BigSmile

So is it strange when I pop up the question if the Kabbalah is authentic ? No, it isn't strange at all because today almost everything is twisted and shaped/molded in a way that serves the dark. It was a real honest question from my part.

One HUGE thing that's not twisted or molded by others is what my heart can give and that's unselfish love. This gave me much new experiences that many describes as paranormal but it's all "normal", it's a part of us, of who we are as a human being. Call it a higher frequency because that's what it is. It opens doors. You should know this better than I do, you know the teachings of Ra. Angel
Ben Fulford is not a freemason lol.

Unbound

Proof?
he belongs to the japanese secret society.
Sorry, he is really but not in america. Besides belonging to a japanese society he is involved with the chinese as well. I didn't made that up, if it is a lie about him being freemason too, than Fulford is lying big time because it comes from himself ! But that's not even important. Most whistle blowers are freemasons, their talking serves the dark, not the people. Stephen Greer ? don't let me laugh ! David Wilcock ? He's even showing it on his website ! And so on... Do let you fool to easely please !
Listen to your heart, not your mind. But I was wondering about the essence of the kabbalah. Can someone enlighten me please ?
Pages: 1 2