Bring4th

Full Version: Green Ray Requirement for Harvest to 4D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This was originally posted in this thread.

(06-23-2011, 07:43 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]since it is 51% of entire energy of the entity, red, orange, yellow at least should be open. it leaves 3 other chakras - green, blue, indigo.

doing red, orange, yellow and moving into green with 1% seems to be the thing, as far as i understood.

Bring4th_Monica Wrote:Am I understanding you correctly that green needs to be only 1% open? I am very surprised by this! That is totally not how I understand it! My understanding is that green must be 51% open for STO harvest.

With only 1% open, STO/STS would lose their meaning.

(06-23-2011, 02:20 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you are forgetting that choice, what determines sto/sts, is related to yellow ray. and at the end of that ray's density, the choice is determined.

Bring4th_Monica Wrote:I'm not forgetting that. That doesn't mean we only need 1% green to be harvestable. I am curious which quotes have led you to that conclusion. Choice is only the first step. Choice must be continually reinforced, with power multiplied each time. That is what opens green. Choice comes from yellow, but cause opening of green. It is the opening of green that determines harvestability, not the initial choice.

(06-23-2011, 03:05 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]choice comes from yellow, and when it is made, green is opened, leading to harvestability into 4d, which will be the work of opening the green.

foremost, you cant expect an entity which has just seen up to 3d only, to be able to open any other energy center, or manifest any consciousness than up to yellow, reliably and logically.

so, any harvest taking place, must take place over the lessons/densities which are ALREADY learned. not 'in future' learning.

so, 3d entities are harvested for 3d, 4d entities are harvested for 4d, and so it goes.

each harvest seeks consciousness of the density it is harvesting from, and all add up to 7.

Bring4th_Monica Wrote:Your understanding of green is very different from mine, and from what I thought was the general consensus. I'm out of time today but I suggest we start a new thread on that topic.

3DMonkey

Awesome propositions. I have never associated the percentage of sto/sts to have anything to do with chakras.

They both sound very cool. There is one thing that we should think about if we want to prove either correct. What does 98% to become STS harvestable mean?

3DMonkey

On the red, orange, yellow + 1% scale, could it mean 2% only Red? Wink

Or on the 51% green scale, could it mean 2% of green? Wink

I don't know. Making the reverse fit the puzzle isn't coming to me right now.

Neither option sounds remotely logical for the STS harvestability.

Thinking back to the General Patton quote, he became less harvestable at the same time he polarized closer to positive. At what point does an STS chooser become more harvestable by avoiding the green ray?
Quote:17.31 Questioner: I don’t wish to take up extra time asking questions over again. Some areas I consider important enough in relation to the Law of One to ask questions in a different way in order to get another perspective in the answer.

In the book Oahspe it states that if an entity goes over fifty one percent service to others and is less than fifty percent service to self, then that entity is harvestable. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct if the harvesting is to be for the positive fourth dimensional level.

17.33 Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult to attain harvestability upon than the positive?
Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a straight and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to otherselves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

17.34 Questioner: Then if an entity is harvested into the fourth density with a grade of fifty-one percent for others and forty-nine percent for self, what level of the fourth density would he go into? I am assuming that there are different levels of the fourth density.
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Each enters that sub-density which vibrates in accordance with the entity’s understanding.

It's not just a choice. Ra used the word dedicated. Dedication comes from repeatedly making the same choice.

I don't see how anyone could be 51% dedicated to other-selves without opening up green.

The requirement isn't just to choose STO, but to be STO.

Green ray is about love. Love is needed to serve others. If service is offered without love, then it's self-serving. Offered with love, it's STO.

Thus, the 51% applies to green ray love, not choice.

Quote:31.10 Questioner: Roughly how many previous incarnations would a male entity in this incarnation have had to have had in the past as a female to have a highly homosexual orientation in this incarnation?
Ra: I am Ra. If an entity has had roughly 65% of its incarnations in the sexual/biological body complex, the opposite polarity to its present body complex, this entity is vulnerable to infringement of your urban areas and may perhaps become of what you call an homosexual nature.

It is to be noted at this juncture that although it is much more difficult, it is possible in this type of association for an entity to be of great service to another in fidelity and sincere green ray love of a nonsexual nature thus adjusting or lessening the distortions of its sexual impairment.

The below in bold indicates action; not just choice or intention. Green ray activation is the actual loving; not just the intention to love. Thus, it seems apparent to me that the 51% applies to green ray.

Quote:41.24 Questioner: Why are the red, yellow, and blue energy centers called primary centers? I think from previous material I understand this, but is there some tracing of these primary colors back to intelligent infinity more profound than what you have given us?
Ra: I am Ra. We cannot say what may seem profound to an entity. The red, yellow, and blue rays are primary because they signify activity of a primary nature.

Red ray is the foundation; orange ray the movement towards yellow ray which is the ray of self-awareness and interaction. Green ray is the movement through various experiences of energy exchanges having to do with compassion and all-forgiving love to the primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another.
Quote:Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening the kundalini and of what value would that be?
Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.

We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

In my eyes, one of the most important and useful quotes from the material.

3DMonkey

98%? anybody? Ideas?
(06-23-2011, 05:55 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Or on the 51% green scale, could it mean 2% of green? Wink

Love/compassion are green ray traits. My understanding is that green ray must be 51% activated.

(06-23-2011, 05:55 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know. Making the reverse fit the puzzle isn't coming to me right now.

Me neither.

(06-23-2011, 05:55 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Neither option sounds remotely logical for the STS harvestability.

We're not talking about STS harvestability. The 51% refers to STO.

(06-23-2011, 05:55 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking back to the General Patton quote, he became less harvestable at the same time he polarized closer to positive. At what point does an STS chooser become more harvestable by avoiding the green ray?

Patton became less harvestable to STO, because of his involvment in war. Despite his becoming more positive in some ways, because he understood love and yet still chose to participate in war, he was held accountable for that choice and forfeited harvestability.

Had he been polarized STS, his involvement in war would have increased his harvestability.
(06-23-2011, 04:17 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome propositions. I have never associated the percentage of sto/sts to have anything to do with chakras.

It has everything to do with the chakras. That is how the percentages are measured.

(06-23-2011, 04:17 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]They both sound very cool. There is one thing that we should think about if we want to prove either correct. What does 98% to become STS harvestable mean?

The requirement for STS is 95%.

Quote:17.32 Questioner: What is to be the entity’s percentage if he is to be harvested for the negative?
Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

But again, this thread is about STO harvestability, not STS. Wink
you need to actually feel love? crap.

3DMonkey

(06-24-2011, 03:50 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]But again, this thread is about STO harvestability, not STS. Wink

I don't think that the percentages do apply to chakras. If they do, then the STS percentages would apply as well. I don't think you can just ignore the STS percentage to make a case for STO percentages applying to chakras. (well, I suppose you CAN. free will and all)

So, are we to assume that to be harvestable for fourth density negative one must have all chakras open except for the final five percent of indigo?
This seems very wrong to me.
Direction of service doesn't seem to have anything to do with chakras any more than karma has to do with chakras. These are separate things.
(06-24-2011, 12:57 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

I think that in the quote above "universal love" = green ray and "radiant being" = blue ray (or higher). I base that on the quote Monica posted above ("Green ray is the movement through various experiences of energy exchanges having to do with compassion and all-forgiving love to the primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another.") and on this one: "The green-ray entity is ineffectual in the face of blockage from other-selves. The blue ray entity is a co-Creator."

3DMonkey

(06-24-2011, 08:41 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2011, 03:50 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]But again, this thread is about STO harvestability, not STS. Wink

I don't think that the percentages do apply to chakras. If they do, then the STS percentages would apply as well. I don't think you can just ignore the STS percentage to make a case for STO percentages applying to chakras. (well, I suppose you CAN. free will and all)

So, are we to assume that to be harvestable for fourth density negative one must have all chakras open except for the final five percent of indigo?
This seems very wrong to me.
Direction of service doesn't seem to have anything to do with chakras any more than karma has to do with chakras. These are separate things.

The thread starting with a discussion of whether 1% or 51% of green ray activation is necessary for 4D harvest. (or fourth dimensional?)

I just don't think applying the percentages Ra gives for The Choice to the flow of kudalini is appropriate.

But if we aren't going to discuss the merits of that, I'll just say it sounds more feasible that one would only need 1% to be open to be considered capable of entering the next density.
Quote:55.5 Questioner: You mentioned that this will work when the bidding is properly done. What did you mean by “when the bidding is properly done”?
Ra: I am Ra. To properly bid is to be properly negative. The percentage of thought and behavior involving service to self must approach 99% in order for a third-density negative entity to be properly configured for such a contest of bidding.

Quote:82.29 Questioner: You have stated in a much earlier session that it is necessary to polarize more than 50% service-to-others to be harvestable fourth-density positive. Was this condition the same at the time before the veil?
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

The query is not answered easily, for the concept of service to self did not hold sway previous to what we have been calling the veiling process. The necessity for graduation to fourth density is an ability to use, welcome, and enjoy a certain intensity of the white light of the One Infinite Creator. In your own terms at your space/time nexus this ability may be measured by your previously stated percentages of service.

Prior to the veiling process the measurement would be that of an entity walking up a set of your stairs, each of which was imbued with a certain quality of light. The stair upon which an entity stopped would be either third-density light or fourth-density light. Between the two stairs lies the threshold. To cross that threshold is difficult. There is resistance at the edge, shall we say, of each density. The faculty of faith or will needs to be understood, nourished, and developed in order to have an entity which seeks past the boundary of third density. Those entities which do not do their homework, be they ever so amiable, shall not cross. It was this situation which faced the Logoi prior to the veiling process being introduced into the experiential continuum of third density.

Okay. There we have it. My own lack of understanding is satisfied. Apparently, an STS must apply 95% of the green ray toward self and an STO must apply 51% of the green ray toward otherself.

I was wrong. Thanks for letting me work it out Blush
(06-24-2011, 12:45 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]It's not just a choice. Ra used the word dedicated. Dedication comes from repeatedly making the same choice.

I don't see how anyone could be 51% dedicated to other-selves without opening up green.

and i dont see how you can not see that.

yellow is the vibration in which the entity realizes that there are other entities than itself. passing into the yellow, for the first time entity is in full awareness of there being other entities than itself.

then, the journey of choice starts. the entity can choose to help other entities by increasingly opening yellow, or, it can do vice versa, by increasingly holding yellow.

when the yellow is opened to the full or held to the full, what abridgetoofar explains below happens :

(06-24-2011, 12:57 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening the kundalini and of what value would that be?
Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.

We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

In my eyes, one of the most important and useful quotes from the material.

simply, the upflowing stream from the below, coincides with the end yellow, start green point, and entity is harvestable.

Quote:The requirement isn't just to choose STO, but to be STO.

that happens by choosing not to withhold from others to 51%, and the 51th % happens to be end of yellow ray.

Quote:Green ray is about love. Love is needed to serve others. If service is offered without love, then it's self-serving. Offered with love, it's STO.

Thus, the 51% applies to green ray love, not choice.

that is an incorrect approach.

green ray is about love, its about magic, its about telepathy and all the things it brings, including understanding.

you cannot expect an entity in 3d to be able to work with that ray. leave aside that, when meeting that density's energy in full, 3d entity is not even able to continue living due to electrical field disruptions.

i dont see how hard it is to understand :

advancement level of the entity, ra had explained, is the point where upward streaming energies from the creation through mind complex meets the downward flowing energies from the spirit complex. this intersection point may be early 2d, late 6d.

basically, this is a straight standing stick - your advancement level is where these energies meet.

and if you put it into scale, the 51% point will coincide with end of yellow chakra, and start of green chakra - which also opens the gateway to intelligent infinity.

moreover, numerous times it was mentioned that opening later centers/chakras before opening and clarifying others would lead to problems for entities, sometimes to the extreme point of destabilization of the spirit complex.

the logic you are proposing, somehow, expects a 3d entity to be able to work in green ray chakra, BEFORE it fully completes and masters its yellow chakra. it is not workable.

AND, if you go on to say that the entity should do it, and then work on green chakra, the entity becomes 51% outshining with the end of opening of yellow chakra already.
(06-24-2011, 09:03 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. There we have it. My own lack of understanding is satisfied. Apparently, an STS must apply 95% of the green ray toward self and an STO must apply 51% of the green ray toward otherself.

I don't think the negatively-harvestable entity opens green ray at all -- neither toward itself or others. Instead it controls and represses any compassion it may feel towards anyone, including itself.
i think so too, it's not love of self if you don't love anyone else, that's just a horribly lonely existence. unless you can create your own ppl to love out of yourself.

3DMonkey

"Those who have found this light/love, love/light without benefit of a desire for service to others nevertheless, by the Law of Free Will, have the right to the use of that light/love for whatever purpose."

the green Ray is used in a different way, is all. The STS wants to manipulate others. They want others to serve them. They see no benefit is serving an other. The force others to serve them to feed their love for self.

Read up on "negative path"
The green ray is not used by STS:

Quote:87.11 Questioner: I’m sorry for getting confused on my question here in not asking it correctly. There is a philosophical point of central importance that I am trying to clear up here. It has to do with the fact that fourth-density negative seems to be aware of the first distortion. They are in a nonveiled condition, and they seem to use this knowledge of the first distortion to maintain the situation that they maintain in contacts with this planet. I am trying to extract their ability to understand the mechanism of the first distortion and the consequences of the veiling process and still remain in a mental configuration of separation on the negative path. I hope that I have made myself clear there. I have had a hard time asking this question.
Ra: I am Ra. The answer may still not satisfy the questioner. We ask that you pursue it until you are satisfied. The fourth-density negative entity has made the choice available to each at third-density harvest. It is aware of the full array of possible methods of viewing the universe of the One Creator and it is convinced that the ignoring and non-use of the green-ray energy center will be the method most efficient in providing harvestability of fourth density. Its operations among those of third density which have not yet made this choice are designed to offer to each the opportunity to consider the self-serving polarity and its possible attractiveness.

There are more specific quotes I can't find right now, such as negative staying in orange/yellow, using orange/yellow to spring to indigo, etc.

The green ray is of universal love, something that cannot be acknowledged by STS.

3DMonkey

But I just gave a quote that says they do use it.

From the quote you provided, I read that a fourth density negative chooses not to use green, but that a 3D polarizing negative will use it to serve self until it sees the negative path attainable in 4D to be desireable. It is probably why they need at least 95, so when they get to 4Dneg they can make the leap to blue.
If negatives don't use green, then what do they achieve 95% of?
Here's the whole question of the quote you provided:

Quote:7.17 Questioner: I’m trying to understand how a group such as the Orion group would progress. How it would be possible, if you were in the Orion group, and pointed toward self-service, to progress from our third density to the fourth. What learning would be necessary for that?
Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of length for this instrument at this time.

You will recall that we went into some detail as to how those not oriented towards seeking service for others yet, nevertheless, found and could use the gateway to intelligent infinity. This is true at all densities in our octave. We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness. This is, however, true of this octave of density. The beings are harvested because they can see and enjoy the light/love of the appropriate density. Those who have found this light/love, love/light without benefit of a desire for service to others nevertheless, by the Law of Free Will, have the right to the use of that light/love for whatever purpose. Also, it may be inserted that there are systems of study which enable the seeker of separation to gain these gateways.

This study is as difficult as the one which we have described to you, but there are those with the perseverance to pursue the study just as you desire to pursue the difficult path of seeking to know in order to serve. The distortion lies in the effect that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve others is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One.

At this time we would answer any brief questions you may have.

I'm pretty sure the light/love love/light Ra was referring to comes from contact with intelligent infinity, which STS does using orange/yellow, and STO does using green.

Quote:32.2
Ra:...The negative path, as would call it, uses a combination of the yellow ray and the orange ray in its polarization patterns. These rays, used in a dedicated fashion, will bring about a contact with intelligent infinity.

(06-24-2011, 02:58 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]If negatives don't use green, then what do they achieve 95% of?

I think there is some misunderstanding of polarization being measured by the openness of green ray.

I personally don't feel it serves one to view the requirements for harvest in percentages.
I think that Ra used those percentages to convey the concept. I doubt that some meters show off a percent readout for each of us and, when we help an old lady cross the street it moves our positive meter up a point or two, and if we recruit a fool to follow our orders we move our negative meter up. IMHO they just wanted to say that it's a lot easier to Choose STO and then be slightly more helpful to others than missing opportunities to help.

Someone who Chooses STS has to work on it practically all the time, in order to satisfy the Mechanism that they are so talented and eager to command and enslave others that they should go on to or through 4D and continue that work. If this STSer throws a bone to a dog, maybe that counts against STS harvest.

I guess it's not enough to gather followers through some kind of charismatic deception, the STSer would have to persuade them that the path of domination over others is the way to go, too. "First I will drill you to follow my commands, then I will lead you to do the commanding of your own followers! It's way cool and worth it, trust me! Follow me!" On the face of it, that has to take focus and concentration to pull off.

Regarding colors, I just assume that certain gifted(?) animals start adding some orangish color to their red-yellow auras and they go on to be in 3D, and 3D people will show some greenish cast in their red-orange-yellow auras as they close in on Harvest. Next time they go into space/time, they will have brighter green, but the green will continue gaining strength as they do their 4D activities. They will pick up clues toward wisdom and get some bluish shading, too.
33.19 Questioner: Yes, here is one question. Is there any difference in violet ray activity or brightness between entities who are at entrance level both positive and negative to fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This correct. The violet ray of the positive fourth-density will be tinged with the green, blue, indigo triad of energies. This tinge may be seen as a portion of a rainbow or prism, as you know it, the rays being quite distinct.

The violet ray of fourth-density negative has in its aura, shall we say, the tinge of red, orange, yellow, these rays being muddied rather than distinct.

47.4 Questioner: Did you say that blue was missing from fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us clarify further. As we have previously stated, all beings have the potential for all possible vibratory rates. Thus the potential of the green and blue energy center activation is, of course, precisely where it must be in a creation of Love. However, the negatively polarized entity will have achieved harvest due to extremely efficient use of red and yellow/orange, moving directly to the gateway indigo bringing through this intelligent energy channel the in-streamings of intelligent infinity.
(06-24-2011, 10:48 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]yellow is the vibration in which the entity realizes that there are other entities than itself. passing into the yellow, for the first time entity is in full awareness of there being other entities than itself.

then, the journey of choice starts. the entity can choose to help other entities by increasingly opening yellow, or, it can do vice versa, by increasingly holding yellow.

simply, the upflowing stream from the below, coincides with the end yellow, start green point, and entity is harvestable.

Let's define the characteristics of green:

Quote:31.5 Questioner: If a sexual energy transfer occurs in green ray—and I am assuming in this case that there is no red ray energy transfer—does this mean it is impossible for this particular transfer to include fertilization and the birthing of an entity?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. There is always the red ray energy transfer due to the nature of the body complex. The random result of this energy transfer will be as it will be, as a function of the possibility of fertilization at a given time in a given pairing of entities each entity being undistorted in any vital sense by the yellow or orange ray energies; thus the gift, shall we say, being given freely, no payment being requested either of the body, of the mind, or of the spirit. The green ray is one of complete universality of love. This is a giving without expectation of return.

There are plenty of people on this planet who give freely, without expectation of return. Parents give freely to their children. Many people give to others out of compassion; they make contributions to those who've experienced disaster, the disadvantaged, etc. There are lots of people who do volunteer work, offer their homes and hearts to abused children, etc.

These are all green ray expressions. If all we needed was 1% green, the harvest would be a lot bigger.

Quote:41.24 Questioner: Why are the red, yellow, and blue energy centers called primary centers? I think from previous material I understand this, but is there some tracing of these primary colors back to intelligent infinity more profound than what you have given us?
Ra: I am Ra. We cannot say what may seem profound to an entity. The red, yellow, and blue rays are primary because they signify activity of a primary nature.

Red ray is the foundation; orange ray the movement towards yellow ray which is the ray of self-awareness and interaction. Green ray is the movement through various experiences of energy exchanges having to do with compassion and all-forgiving love to the primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another.

Plenty of people have compassion. Enough to be harvested? Maybe, maybe not. But surely more than 1%.

(06-24-2011, 10:48 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you cannot expect an entity in 3d to be able to work with that ray.

But people are indeed working with that ray!

Furthermore, Ra states that 2D can activate green:

Quote:41.15 Questioner: And then what entity would be the simplest that would have red, orange, yellow, and green rays activated?
Ra: I am Ra. This information has been covered in a previous session. To perhaps simplify your asking, each center may be seen to be activated potentially in third-density, the late second-density entities having the capability, if efficient use is made of experience, of vibrating and activating the green ray energy center.

If even my dog can activate green ray, then it's not expecting too much for 3D humans to activate green ray.

(06-24-2011, 10:48 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]leave aside that, when meeting that density's energy in full, 3d entity is not even able to continue living due to electrical field disruptions.

In full, yes. Which is why many are uncomfortable with the instreamings of 4D energies; if they are, say, only 20 or 40 or even 60% green activated, they will find 100% green ray uncomfortable.

(06-24-2011, 10:48 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]and if you put it into scale, the 51% point will coincide with end of yellow chakra, and start of green chakra - which also opens the gateway to intelligent infinity.

Can you explain how this works for STS? Where is the 95% point for STS?
Quote:34.12 Questioner: I thought that that was correct, but I wasn’t sure. Can you give me the same type of information that we have been getting here with respect to the unmanifested interacting between self and gadgets and toys and inventions?
Ra: I am Ra. In this particular instance we again concentrate for the most part in the orange and in the yellow energy centers. In a negative sense many of the gadgets among your peoples, that is what you call your communication devices and other distractions such as the less competitive games, may be seen to have the distortion of keeping the mind/body/spirit complex unactivated so that yellow and orange ray activity is much weakened thus carefully decreasing the possibility of eventual green ray activation.

We can deduce from the above that people are distracted by gadgets, thus decreasing the possibility of eventual green ray activation.

If it's not expected that entities open green ray while in 3D, then why would Ra say this?

Quote:34.13 Questioner: What is the general overall effect of television on our society with respect to this catalyst?
Ra: I am Ra. Without ignoring the green ray attempts of many to communicate via this medium such information of truth and beauty as may be helpful, we must suggest that the sum effect of this gadget is that of distraction and sleep.

Note the word many. Many people have attempted to use tv for good. Were all those people Wanderers?

Quote:34.17 Questioner: Is it possible for you to use as an example our General Patton and tell me the effect that war had on him in his development?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question of this working. The one of whom you speak, known as George, was one in whom the programming of previous incarnations had created a pattern or inertia which was irresistible in its incarnation in your time/space. This entity was of a strong yellow ray activation with frequent green ray openings and occasional blue ray openings. However, it did not find itself able to break the mold of previous traumatic experiences of a bellicose nature.

This entity polarized somewhat towards the positive in its incarnation due to its singleness of belief in truth and beauty. This entity was quite sensitive. It felt a great honor/duty to the preservation of that which was felt by the entity to be true, beautiful, and in need of defense. This entity perceived itself a gallant figure. It polarized somewhat towards the negative in its lack of understanding the green ray it carried with it, rejecting the forgiveness principle which is implicit in universal love.

The sum total of this incarnation vibrationally was a slight increase in positive polarity but a decrease in harvestability due to the rejection of the Law or Way of Responsibility; that is, seeing universal love, yet still it fought on.

Frequent green ray openings...If all that is needed for STO harvest is 1% green, then surely frequent green ray openings would have resulted in at least 1%.

But it didn't.

Furthermore, lack of understanding of green ray resulted in slight polarizing to negative. The reverse implication is that understanding of green ray would result in polarizing to positive.

Quote:35.4 Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary for you to recover what you have already given. Could you complete that information?
Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative.

Green ray is the key.

Quote:41.13 Questioner: Is this energy center, then, on a very small scale related to the orange energy center in man?
Ra: I am Ra. The true color is precisely the same. However, the consciousness of the second-density beginning is primitive and the use of orange ray limited to the expression of self which may be seen to be movement and survival.

In third-density, at this time, those clinging to orange ray have a much more complex system of distortions through which orange ray is manifested. This is somewhat complicated. We shall endeavor to simplify.

The appropriate true color for third-density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray.

The bolded statement indicates 2 things:

1. That it is indeed reasonably expected that entities step forward into green, while in 3D.

2. Consideration of other-self = green ray.

Now, to extrapolate further:

51% service to self is required for STO graduation.

Service to Others (STO) is synonymous with consideration of other-self.

Thus, STO = green ray.

Thus, 51% STO = 51% green ray.
Quote:48.6 Questioner: Thank you. I would like to take as an example an entity, starting before birth, who is roughly high on the seniority list for positive polarization and possible harvestability at the end of this cycle and follow a full cycle of his experience starting before his incarnation—which body is activated, the process of becoming incarnate, the activation of the third-density physical body, the process as the body moves through this density and is acted upon by catalysts, the process of death, and the activation of the various bodies so that we make a full circuit from a point prior to incarnation back around through incarnation and death; you might say one cycle of incarnation in this density. Could you do that for me?
Ra: I am Ra. Your query is most distorted for it assumes that creations are alike. Each mind/body/spirit complex has its own patterns of activation and its own rhythms of awakening. The important thing for harvest is the harmonious balance between the various energy centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. This is to be noted as of relative import. We grasp the thrust of your query and will make a most general answer stressing the unimportance of such arbitrary generalizations.

The entity, before incarnation, dwells in the appropriate, shall we say, place in time/space. The true color type of this location will be dependent upon the entity’s needs. Those entities for instance which, being Wanderers, have the green, blue, or indigo true color core of mind/body/spirit complex will have rested therein.

Entrance into incarnation requires the investment or activation of the indigo-ray or etheric body for this is the “formmaker.” The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe.

The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with otherself. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue-ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.

Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.

Ra isn't talking about Wanderers here, but of an entity who is ready for harvest. This entity has moved rapidly thru green, and is now working on blue.

This indicates much higher than 1% green.
(06-24-2011, 03:29 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I think that Ra used those percentages to convey the concept.

there is also endless amount of talk in regard to opening energy centers, and opening them in order too - not opening green before yellow or orange - this is something explicitly warned against.

it wouldnt be as such in the material if percentages were just used to convey a concept.

order of opening of chakras, matter.

(06-24-2011, 07:59 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Let's define the characteristics of green:

Quote:The green ray is one of complete universality of love. This is a giving without expectation of return.

There are plenty of people on this planet who give freely, without expectation of return. Parents give freely to their children. Many people give to others out of compassion; they make contributions to those who've experienced disaster, the disadvantaged, etc. There are lots of people who do volunteer work, offer their homes and hearts to abused children, etc.

These are all green ray expressions. If all we needed was 1% green, the harvest would be a lot bigger.

characteristics of green is not something that is sought in 3d harvestees.

characteristics of green ray, truly, are the characteristics of green ray.

it is what happens when the meaning and vibration of green ray is fully manifested.

however, this is the lesson and aim of the 4th density. not 3rd.

Quote:
Quote:Red ray is the foundation; orange ray the movement towards yellow ray which is the ray of self-awareness and interaction. Green ray is the movement through various experiences of energy exchanges having to do with compassion and all-forgiving love to the primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another.

Plenty of people have compassion. Enough to be harvested? Maybe, maybe not. But surely more than 1%.

i am at a loss to see why you are following that train of thought even :

green ray is the ray of compassion and all-forgiving love, and it is expressed in density 4.

leaving aside the fact that the proposition that is 'plenty of people have compassion' is debatable in itself, harvest requirement is not compassion - its 51 % service to others. at no point compassion or any particular feeling passes as a requirement for positive 4d harvest.

you are transplanting the meaning and requirements of green ray, which is the ray of the 4th density, to harvest requirements based on the concept of compassion. it never passed as a requirement in 3d harvest talk at any given point.

Quote:Furthermore, Ra states that 2D can activate green:

Quote:41.15 Questioner: And then what entity would be the simplest that would have red, orange, yellow, and green rays activated?
Ra: I am Ra. This information has been covered in a previous session. To perhaps simplify your asking, each center may be seen to be activated potentially in third-density, the late second-density entities having the capability, if efficient use is made of experience, of vibrating and activating the green ray energy center.

If even my dog can activate green ray, then it's not expecting too much for 3D humans to activate green ray.

'can activate' and 'can keep being stable' are two different things.

there are a lot of warnings and pointers in regard to what happens when higher energy centers get activated before lower are, like, simplest being illness :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#39

Quote:
(06-24-2011, 10:48 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you cannot expect an entity in 3d to be able to work with that ray.

But people are indeed working with that ray!

surely there are. that doesnt mean that they are harvestable, or even they are 3rd d. or, they are actually working with that ray, despite claiming or thinking they do.

Quote:
(06-24-2011, 10:48 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]and if you put it into scale, the 51% point will coincide with end of yellow chakra, and start of green chakra - which also opens the gateway to intelligent infinity.

Can you explain how this works for STS? Where is the 95% point for STS?

in that system, the entity would hold 95% of the energy that comes to itself by clogging its lower energy centers.

if you think that the positive entity gets harvested by doing 51%, it means it is already 49% negative. if negative entity holds back 46% more of the energy it is receiving, that makes it negative.

Quote:
Quote:34.12 Questioner: I thought that that was correct, but I wasn’t sure. Can you give me the same type of information that we have been getting here with respect to the unmanifested interacting between self and gadgets and toys and inventions?
Ra: I am Ra. In this particular instance we again concentrate for the most part in the orange and in the yellow energy centers. In a negative sense many of the gadgets among your peoples, that is what you call your communication devices and other distractions such as the less competitive games, may be seen to have the distortion of keeping the mind/body/spirit complex unactivated so that yellow and orange ray activity is much weakened thus carefully decreasing the possibility of eventual green ray activation.

We can deduce from the above that people are distracted by gadgets, thus decreasing the possibility of eventual green ray activation.

If it's not expected that entities open green ray while in 3D, then why would Ra say this?

activation. activation of green ray through opening of the lower 3 energy centers, opens the gateway to intelligent infinity by activating that ray. therefore becoming harvestable.

Quote:
Quote:34.13 Questioner: What is the general overall effect of television on our society with respect to this catalyst?
Ra: I am Ra. Without ignoring the green ray attempts of many to communicate via this medium such information of truth and beauty as may be helpful, we must suggest that the sum effect of this gadget is that of distraction and sleep.

Note the word many. Many people have attempted to use tv for good. Were all those people Wanderers?

i think we are having a miscommunication. i am not saying that entities can not manifest green ray facets during their life in 3d - i am saying that, it is a requirement to be open in the yellow chakra, to be able to work in green. anyone who doesnt do that, experiences problems staying in green, and eventually falls back or gets destabilized.

therefore, i say, 51% of opening of green chakra can not be a harvest requirement for entities - because when they open their lower 3 energy centers up to green, they are already fulfilling the 51% positive emissions requirement mathematically (51% of your chakras are stable and open)

Quote:
Quote:34.17 Questioner: Is it possible for you to use as an example our General Patton and tell me the effect that war had on him in his development?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question of this working. The one of whom you speak, known as George, was one in whom the programming of previous incarnations had created a pattern or inertia which was irresistible in its incarnation in your time/space. This entity was of a strong yellow ray activation with frequent green ray openings and occasional blue ray openings. However, it did not find itself able to break the mold of previous traumatic experiences of a bellicose nature.

This entity polarized somewhat towards the positive in its incarnation due to its singleness of belief in truth and beauty. This entity was quite sensitive. It felt a great honor/duty to the preservation of that which was felt by the entity to be true, beautiful, and in need of defense. This entity perceived itself a gallant figure. It polarized somewhat towards the negative in its lack of understanding the green ray it carried with it, rejecting the forgiveness principle which is implicit in universal love.

The sum total of this incarnation vibrationally was a slight increase in positive polarity but a decrease in harvestability due to the rejection of the Law or Way of Responsibility; that is, seeing universal love, yet still it fought on.

Frequent green ray openings...If all that is needed for STO harvest is 1% green, then surely frequent green ray openings would have resulted in at least 1%.

But it didn't.

Furthermore, lack of understanding of green ray resulted in slight polarizing to negative. The reverse implication is that understanding of green ray would result in polarizing to positive.

what contradicts ?

frequent openings into green ray entry at 51% positive, seeing and perceiving facets of green ray (the principles), and refusing - it makes him fall back to unharvestable -> 50% or lower at yellow.

apparently he did not accept the 1% remaining - that would be what, first sub-octave of green chakra ? therefore accepting the green ray.

Quote:
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative.

Green ray is the key.

you are missing - the entity attempted to activate highest rays of energy while racking the green ray - blue and indigo, require green, naturally, just like how green requires orange and yellow. (red is constant). this caused destabilization of the entity. not surprisingly.

Quote:
Quote:The appropriate true color for third-density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray.

The bolded statement indicates 2 things:

1. That it is indeed reasonably expected that entities step forward into green, while in 3D.

2. Consideration of other-self = green ray.

Now, to extrapolate further:

51% service to self is required for STO graduation.

Service to Others (STO) is synonymous with consideration of other-self.

Thus, STO = green ray.

Thus, 51% STO = 51% green ray.

or, you consider others more than you consider yourself, in yellow, moving into the green with the remaining 1% from the 50% you already did with red, orange and yellow, and therefore you step into the green, and become harvestable.

im not saying there isnt a chance that you are right. however, expectancy of a ray that will be the understanding of NEXT density is rather illogical as a harvest requirement.

just like how during 4d harvest, entities who are READY for accepting the responsibility of learning the dance (blue ray) are harvested into blue ray - not the entities who already opened or mastered blue ray, the harvest requirement for 3rd density should also be similar with all other densities.

there are quotes that support your proposition, like the below, if interpreted in a certain sense :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#11

but, interpreted in another sense, unblocking something is not relevant to the polarity and flow of that energy center.
(06-24-2011, 09:09 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:48.6 Questioner: Thank you. I would like to take as an example an entity, starting before birth, who is roughly high on the seniority list for positive polarization and possible harvestability at the end of this cycle and follow a full cycle of his experience starting before his incarnation—which body is activated, the process of becoming incarnate, the activation of the third-density physical body, the process as the body moves through this density and is acted upon by catalysts, the process of death, and the activation of the various bodies so that we make a full circuit from a point prior to incarnation back around through incarnation and death; you might say one cycle of incarnation in this density. Could you do that for me?
Ra: I am Ra. Your query is most distorted for it assumes that creations are alike. Each mind/body/spirit complex has its own patterns of activation and its own rhythms of awakening. The important thing for harvest is the harmonious balance between the various energy centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. This is to be noted as of relative import. We grasp the thrust of your query and will make a most general answer stressing the unimportance of such arbitrary generalizations.

The entity, before incarnation, dwells in the appropriate, shall we say, place in time/space. The true color type of this location will be dependent upon the entity’s needs. Those entities for instance which, being Wanderers, have the green, blue, or indigo true color core of mind/body/spirit complex will have rested therein.

Entrance into incarnation requires the investment or activation of the indigo-ray or etheric body for this is the “formmaker.” The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe.

The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with otherself. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue-ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.

Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.

Ra isn't talking about Wanderers here, but of an entity who is ready for harvest. This entity has moved rapidly thru green, and is now working on blue.

This indicates much higher than 1% green.

it appears that you are right.
(06-24-2011, 09:58 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]it appears that you are right.

Heart

We've covered a lot of ground here and have much to ponder.
My feeling on this is that the green ray must be opened enough so that the individual will be balanced enough for the higher density. I don't know how STS does it, but I've experienced what feels like higher density, and it comes when I allowed my heart chakra and others to open up more.

I can't say what percents they need to be open. I strive to polarize positive as much as possible.
Does this mean if the energy is flowing inward toward me that I'm holding it back? Does it have to flow outward to be giving?

It feels like the rays are gravitationally attracted to me, and I'm allowing them to flow inward. Hopefully that's not me holding them back.

(06-24-2011, 09:58 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]if you think that the positive entity gets harvested by doing 51%, it means it is already 49% negative. if negative entity holds back 46% more of the energy it is receiving, that makes it negative.

The thing is...we get so wrapped up in percentages of this or percentages of that trying to interpret and understand the words of Ra that were interpreted to us by Carla, Jim & Don. So many layers of interpretation. Its like reading the words of the Christ in the Bible...all of which are supplied to us by fallible humans writing about a man who never wrote anything himself. As far as we know.

How does one quantify his or her actions on a daily basis in terms of what percentage they achieved. I don't think you can. Each day is a mountain of choice. I think, as human beings, we just have to try the best we can. Being aware of choices is the first step, in my view. But trying to count it or them will just drive you to distraction.

During the course of any day, being human, means that sometimes we are kind, sometimes we're petty...sometimes we're mean. Or just being aware that you didn't handle a situation well..and you ask yourself. "Could I have handled that better?"...and how you go about making things right afterwards.

Just because Ra comes across as calculating and logical almost to a fault doesn't mean we have to forego our humanity...not yet. Eventually, but not now.
(07-06-2011, 12:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]My feeling on this is that the green ray must be opened enough so that the individual will be balanced enough for the higher density. I don't know how STS does it, but I've experienced what feels like higher density, and it comes when I allowed my heart chakra and others to open up more.

I can't say what percents they need to be open. I strive to polarize positive as much as possible.
Does this mean if the energy is flowing inward toward me that I'm holding it back? Does it have to flow outward to be giving?

It feels like the rays are gravitationally attracted to me, and I'm allowing them to flow inward. Hopefully that's not me holding them back.

(06-24-2011, 09:58 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]if you think that the positive entity gets harvested by doing 51%, it means it is already 49% negative. if negative entity holds back 46% more of the energy it is receiving, that makes it negative.

Two ways to "measure" service to others: first is intent. If you start the day ready to smile at everyone and to offer help to any who need it, that counts! Second, when you notice someone needing a smile or touch and you do that, more points! If you drop coins in beggar cups, more than half you pass, you are still ahead. Even if you don't give money to a down-and-outer, maybe because you don't have any more in your pocket, yet you smile rather than ignore, that helps. Many homeless folk just want to be treated as human and not some rock to go around, so look and say hi. Richard is right--be human.

If you are 51% positive in these terms, I don't think that automatically makes you 49% negative. You just missed some opportunities to be helpful, IMO, while trying to have a life. Until you carry SmartPhone 6, the one with the app that beeps for helpful and buzzes for not helpful to others, don't get all guilty-feeling for passing up, not noticing opportunities.

To improve your score, if you feel the need, be mindful of the world as you pass through it. No earplugs while walking through the mall, no playing electronic games when on the bus or subway; observe others. As you see each person, send a beam of love that way. SmileAngel
Interesting thread. Thanks guys. I always interpreted it the way Monica was talking about it.

-kycahi, I think just like you described in your last post.
(06-24-2011, 09:03 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. There we have it. My own lack of understanding is satisfied. Apparently, an STS must apply 95% of the green ray toward self and an STO must apply 51% of the green ray toward otherself.

I was wrong. Thanks for letting me work it out Blush

Very apt description. Makes sense.
(06-24-2011, 09:09 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with otherself. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue-ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

I've been there a few times, feeling the violet ray, where everything feels just amazingly beautiful. Most of the time I live in indigo-ray and heart, with some blue. My blue gets so strong that it chokes me up sometimes, so I have to make sure not to overdo it. I find with strong blue, we have to balance what we offer with whether or not it will violate free will of another. I try to avoid the brutal truths.
(06-24-2011, 01:56 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the negatively-harvestable entity opens green ray at all -- neither toward itself or others. Instead it controls and represses any compassion it may feel towards anyone, including itself.

I agree on that, Fellow Seeker. This is a very important point. We know from Ra that the heart chakra is closed in an STS harvestable entity.

(06-24-2011, 03:30 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]33.19
Ra: I am Ra. ...The violet ray of the positive fourth-density will be tinged with the green, blue, indigo triad of energies. This tinge may be seen as a portion of a rainbow or prism, as you know it, the rays being quite distinct.
The violet ray of fourth-density negative has in its aura, shall we say, the tinge of red, orange, yellow, these rays being muddied rather than distinct.

47.4 Questioner: Did you say that blue was missing from fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. ... the negatively polarized entity will have achieved harvest due to extremely efficient use of red and yellow/orange, moving directly to the gateway indigo bringing through this intelligent energy channel the in-streamings of intelligent infinity.

Thank you all for your extended explanations and your time. I appreciate that. Unity100 makes a couple of good points, I must say, in the sense that the Yellow ray is about social relationships and there is a good percentage of STO work which is done through the yellow ray. (I often disagreed with Unity but on that one he came to some correct conclusion).

Ra never says anywhere that for harvestability, we should achieve 51% green ray. Ra said that for harvestability, we should achieve 51% service to others. Those are two different concepts.

The percentage for harvestability is not only in green ray. It is difficult for many people to open and activate the green ray and its activity often remains tiny and 'on and off'. Indeed, when the energy from above meets in the heart the energy from below, we have enlightenment. However, people can be harvested in 4d STO without reaching enlightenment, which is a rather good thing.

From re-reading many quotes above brought into the thread, we can see that Ra indicates many times that in an STS entity, the heart chakra (green ray) is not only 5% because it is not even open.

The 51% then is about overall direction of activity of the entity. It is about the direction and focus of an entity and, their concern about the welfare, safety and happiness of others before their own and, with a sense of overall balance and harmony with others as well as within own self.

Be well all

Much love Heart
Pages: 1 2