Bring4th

Full Version: Music from Higher densities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

oguz

Very pleasant, thank you.

Many musical pieces we enjoy are gifts from other densities and entities.

Has anyone here ever heard 'celestial music' randomly? I've experienced it a few times in my life, an enchanting orchestra that arrives, takes my attention for a few seconds, then fades. I've never been able to replicate the music in my mind, it appears to be a momentary gift.
Namaste, I have most definitly heard this celstial orchestra once in my life! I believed it to be a choir of angels with briliant horns!! It lasted about ten seconds and it seemend to eminate from every atom in the room I was in and even from within me. Its was so beautiful that I welled up with tears and never wanted to hear another sound in my life!! I couldn't understand any words but the harmonies and melody were filled with Love and Understanding. It was incredible Smile

Unbound

Music like this is a fundamental part of my life aha
(06-24-2011, 03:46 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Very pleasant, thank you.

Many musical pieces we enjoy are gifts from other densities and entities.

Has anyone here ever heard 'celestial music' randomly? I've experienced it a few times in my life, an enchanting orchestra that arrives, takes my attention for a few seconds, then fades. I've never been able to replicate the music in my mind, it appears to be a momentary gift.

Once when I was exhausted I went to bed, after I closed my eyes but before I fell asleep I was floating in what I assume was time/space and heard this amazing symphony with many instruments, I can't remember the melody now but it was amazing then, and it was something totally unique. I haven't been able to experience that again so far but its something to hope for.
It reminds me some of the Neverending Story.