Bring4th

Full Version: What method do you use to see Creator in the people you meet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The title pretty much says it all. Interested in how you folks see the creator in people as you meet them. What goes on in your mind as you do it..do you visualize, and if so, what do you see? Is it quick? Does it take a few seconds? Are there faster ways than others?

Thanks very much.

Quote:Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator.
Personally it takes me a few seconds to break down the judgemental biase I have built up in my mind about everyone I come in contact with. To see the creator I have to first find love in my heart and mind for everyone. So I take my initial thoughts and impressions of people and instantly take a step back(My first thoughts aren't always positive) and I find that love and realization that we are one. And I forgive myself for the ill thoughts I had towards otherself. To see the creator I find love within myself
I'm not sure how effective my methods are compared to others. I pay special attention to the way they express, the way they move, the way they interact with their environment and other-selves. I analyze their actions in terms of creating experiences...I ask myself, "What are they creating for themselves? What are they creating for others?" I see a ripple of even the most minute action spread out across creation. As these things process, I find them in myself; I feel myself expressing or moving as they do, I feel the impact of their interactions within myself, and I see the creation through their perspective.

This is one of the very first things I picked up from the Ra material. Eventually, it became almost subconscious. If you pay attention, you can see how any entity dances through creation in their own way, and unity can become obvious even in dissonance.
i don't use any exercise. i don't always like parts of the creator so it's automatic for me. Tongue

3DMonkey

I mostly just clam up until the presence is discontinued.
(06-24-2011, 04:19 PM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator.
Awesome quote.
(06-25-2011, 03:10 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome quote.

That's it, zen? Nothing more to add, to the main question? BigSmile
I just try to remind myself that this is the Creator I am interacting with.
I skip labeling the other as Creator, it can feel distant, so I take the schizophrenic route and focus on the fact that I am talking to myself.
I can't say that I "see" the creator, but I have lived long enough that I sometimes see a younger version of myself in another self, and that helps. By now it's pretty automatic, although some people are a real challenge.

A favorite author Robert Anton Wilson used to live in my part of the world and gave talks at a new age event. He said he would turn on the radio to Rush Limbaugh just to test whether he could listen to that without getting angry. That got a laugh in the audience, but RL would be a tough challenge, no matter what your leanings would be. His job is to get listeners angry, and he doesn't care a bit if they are angry at him.

If somebody does start my pulse to rise, I notice it and usually that makes me smile, at least inwardly. I remind myself that the person is the creator, and try to be grateful to be in such presence. That usually works, but I'm not perfect.
(06-25-2011, 11:16 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I take the schizophrenic route and focus on the fact that I am talking to myself.

BigSmile

(06-25-2011, 11:44 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not perfect.

And yet you are Heart
Hi,

this is quite hard.

1) Imagine that all things came from the creator.
2) Since all is from the creator, imagine that you and (someone else) are brothers and sisters in the creator, even though you don't know each other.
3) Since you and him are also parts of the creator, see others as a part of the creator (with free will).
Personally, I never interpreted the exercise of "seeing the creator" as a conscious effort with each person he/she bumps into.

What I believe the exercise means, is when you interact with various people from day to day, treat them as if you want to be treated. Show respect, smile, offer your help when appropriate, and try to help when a question is asked of you. To me, that is seeing the Creator, as you are giving your highest Self to each other-Self.

In other words, you are the Creator "seeing" the Creator automatically by naturally being an example of Love, which is 100% exactly what the Creator is, is it not?

I don't think it can be broken down any more than that, and if you make it into an actual exercise, your mind will soon become exhausted from all the work! :-)

For what it's worth,
Steve
The Creator IS love, and when one can see Love, tolerance, forgiveness, compassion... any positive or higher vibration/consciousness thought/emotion/action, no matter how large or small, one sees The Creator. This applies to self, other-self, and to the manifestation of space/time energetic vibration which is consensus reality, all things.

When it comes to later 2nd density mbs, and 3rd density mbsc, the easiest way to bypass the mind (ego and henceforth judgment) and see this Love which is The Creator, is to look into the "windows to the soul", the eyes of the self and other-self. One can always find the GodSpark there.
Interesting responses, guys. Thanks. I've been trying out consciously viewing each person I meet as myself, and I like it..makes me friendlier, haha.

3DMonkey

(06-28-2011, 10:47 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting responses, guys. Thanks. I've been trying out consciously viewing each person I meet as myself, and I like it..makes me friendlier, haha.

And more accepting?
Isn't it fun talking to yourself?
Just today, I was thinking of this thread... and I imagine a good and humbling way would be to remember the highest amount of light that has ever cycled through your chakras, or the most profound feeling of love you've ever experienced, and realize that the other person is just as capable of experiencing this as well.
(06-28-2011, 10:50 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2011, 10:47 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting responses, guys. Thanks. I've been trying out consciously viewing each person I meet as myself, and I like it..makes me friendlier, haha.

And more accepting?

Definitely Cool
i couldn't add anymore that has already been said that i would want to say... cause u are all expressions of me.. saying exactly what i feel Smile
corny! and you call me corny.

3DMonkey

I am developing a view that we each become what the other wants us to be. It is instant and unconscious. We each act differently with each other. I think we serve others by being however it is we are being at the moment towards the other. I'm beginning to believe we do this unconsciously and that it always applies. Like when we are struggling to be nice, but we can't. Or when we decide to be argumentative, etc. I think we mold instantly into what the other needs in their experience. If this is true, then I can also examine an other with me to see what it is I am asking from them.

I hope that makes sense to someone. Please ask me questions about it.
it does but i think there's also responsibility and we shouldn't try to use that as an excuse not to take respo for how we behave because i believe that's only suggestion, not something we have to act by.
(06-30-2011, 08:44 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I am developing a view that we each become what the other wants us to be. It is instant and unconscious. We each act differently with each other. I think we serve others by being however it is we are being at the moment towards the other. I'm beginning to believe we do this unconsciously and that it always applies. Like when we are struggling to be nice, but we can't. Or when we decide to be argumentative, etc. I think we mold instantly into what the other needs in their experience. If this is true, then I can also examine an other with me to see what it is I am asking from them.

I hope that makes sense to someone. Please ask me questions about it.

I find this thought very interesting. It is something I've noted since I was a teenager. These days it even happens that I change my dialect to suit that other self I am speaking with, which kind of automatically happens, without my conscious involvement. Azrael had some similar thoughts, that he named "Chameleon Syndrome".

Meerie

(06-30-2011, 06:57 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I find this thought very interesting. It is something I've noted since I was a teenager. These days it even happens that I change my dialect to suit that other self I am speaking with, which kind of automatically happens, without my conscious involvement. Azrael had some similar thoughts, that he named "Chameleon Syndrome".

Ha, me too! I think it comes from being too empathic. I am not sure it is a good thing. I am always too focused on the outside, i.e. other people instead of staying with myself.
(07-01-2011, 02:19 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure it is a good thing. I am always too focused on the outside, i.e. other people instead of staying with myself.

Yes, that is what I am thinking of too. That it has to be a balance between using that trait to understand and feel the compassion/empathy for others, but still being yourself. Because if you "melt too much" when for instance dealing with negative energy it gets into your system leaving unwanted prints. I am thinking about Q'uo who stated something like "You are here to be different. You are here to be yourself". And what is "yourself" if one always get lost in others. On the other hand, I am also thinking about Ra who said something like "the differences between the self and other self are not seen to us" meaning that there is no difference. Which make a mess in my mind leaving me with huge "HUH?? C'mon guys! Make up your mind already! I am just a 3D being!" BigSmile

Meerie

Ankh, let us get drunk together next week and then all of that won't matter anymore BigSmile
Do you like red wine? or white?
I usually don't feel the need to focus on this concept unless I am being challenged in some way. Either I find myself not liking someone or I am directly challenged by someone. In these situations I have to step back and see the Creator in others and think "What is this person showing me about myself?"
(07-01-2011, 02:43 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh, let us get drunk together next week and then all of that won't matter anymore BigSmile
Do you like red wine? or white?

Sure, baby! Let's get drunk and howl at the moon in a very interesting swe-german dialect! I can drink both types. But we have to take a glass of beer too; offer some to the soil and honor those ancient, sunny days of milk and honey (and beer!) BigSmile

Meerie

[Image: smileyvault-drinks.gif]
BigSmile
Edit: since you have russian blood, I guess I would be the one on the right side who drops to the floor first BigSmile
Pages: 1 2