Bring4th

Full Version: Magnetic Pole has begun shifting 20 degrees north!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like Ra said the Magnetic Pole of the Earth has began shifting 20 degrees to conform with full green ray.

Quote:Questioner: When the planetary axis realigns, will it realign 20° east of north to conform to the green vibration?
Ra: I am Ra. We fear this shall be the last question as this entity rapidly increases its distortion towards what you call pain of the body complex.

There is every indication that this will occur. We cannot speak of certainties but are aware that the grosser or less dense materials will be pulled into conformation with the denser and lighter energies which give your Logos its proceedings through the realms of experience.

May we answer any brief queries at this time?

Here is a video explaining how in the past decade the Planetary Axis namely the North pole has began moving, scientists can not explain it. and just this year it has sped up!

The Shift is About to Hit the Fan! Shepard Ambellas Earth Shifting Observations Confirmed?

What do you think guys?

Love and light
Yes its been a while since ive posted
Thanks for the posting, zack. Don Elkins would have been very keen about this news.
too bad he's not here.
The pole actually began moving in the early 1900s, I'm sure Don was aware of that. But it is true that it has sped up greatly since he passed. In 1904 it was moving at about 9 miles a year, started to speed up in 1989, and now it's moving at about 40 miles a year.

So we've decided that Ra was talking about 20 degrees east of north from the place of the contact, right? So 20 degrees north north-east of Louisville, Kentucky?

Is anyone good with maps and stuff? The video said that it was now 10 degrees east from North in Tampa Bay, Florida...how close would we be? It seems to me that it would be getting fairly close to 20 degrees at this point.

Also, do we have any scientifically/geologically inclined people here? Are the magnetic axis and rotational axis linked in any way?
(06-26-2011, 11:25 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Also, do we have any scientifically/geologically inclined people here? Are the magnetic axis and rotational axis linked in any way?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC433892/
(06-25-2011, 09:29 PM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Just like Ra said the Magnetic Pole of the Earth has began shifting 20 degrees to conform with full green ray.

Quote:Questioner: When the planetary axis realigns, will it realign 20° east of north to conform to the green vibration?
Ra: I am Ra. We fear this shall be the last question as this entity rapidly increases its distortion towards what you call pain of the body complex.

There is every indication that this will occur. We cannot speak of certainties but are aware that the grosser or less dense materials will be pulled into conformation with the denser and lighter energies which give your Logos its proceedings through the realms of experience.

Here is a video explaining how in the past decade the Planetary Axis namely the North pole has began moving, scientists can not explain it. and just this year it has sped up!

The Shift is About to Hit the Fan! Shepard Ambellas Earth Shifting Observations Confirmed?

What do you think guys?

Love and light

I've never posted before, it's by chance I was given this link tonight looking for a specific thread. I READ your headline and I knew immediately that you are onto the same info as me. I've been following the Shep's reports on the Sun placement and this story closely. I have noted the way CME's flair, the changes it produces in the energy/magnetism. The 'strange new particles' being released from the center of the Sun. I feel this is all tied. I do not have a degree in anything that would account for this and cannot make specific calculations. However I have synchronicity and instinct that says right here you have posted a remarkable point, thank you.
(06-28-2011, 12:15 AM)spacekimono Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2011, 09:29 PM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Just like Ra said the Magnetic Pole of the Earth has began shifting 20 degrees to conform with full green ray.

What do you think guys?

Love and light

I've never posted before, it's by chance I was given this link tonight looking for a specific thread. I READ your headline and I knew immediately that you are onto the same info as me. I've been following the Shep's reports on the Sun placement and this story closely. I have noted the way CME's flair, the changes it produces in the energy/magnetism. The 'strange new particles' being released from the center of the Sun. I feel this is all tied. I do not have a degree in anything that would account for this and cannot make specific calculations. However I have synchronicity and instinct that says right here you have posted a remarkable point, thank you.

Thanks it was no problem!
spacekimono! i am jealous of your name.
There will be no pole shift. Q'uo and many other sources have indicated an extinction event will not occur.

'little grandmother' would disagree.
(07-25-2011, 07:39 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]There will be no pole shift. Q'uo and many other sources have indicated an extinction event will not occur.
I don't think a gradual pole shift and an extinction event would have to go hand in hand. Ra said the pole shift would cause ruptures in the Earth's outer garment...couldn't that just mean Earthquakes? We've had an unusual amount of 8+ Earthquakes recently.

Either way, you can't deny a magnetic pole shift, which Ra said was to align to the "New Age" energies. It's happening! Has been since around the time we started receiving green ray energy. Scientifically proven...compasses in Florida no longer point true north, they point 10 degrees east of north.
(07-26-2011, 12:01 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]We've had an unusual amount of 8+ Earthquakes recently.
Apparently not. Earthquake Facts and Statistics:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/e...qstats.php

(07-26-2011, 08:20 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2011, 12:01 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]We've had an unusual amount of 8+ Earthquakes recently.
Apparently not. Earthquake Facts and Statistics:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/e...qstats.php
Very useful, thanks.

Its weird that in 2007 we had four 8.0-9.9 and the estimated deaths are the lowest, just 712. In 2010 only one high magnitude earthquake occured and the estimated deaths toll is above 320k... I guess that Haiti? Sad
Most damage is typically a function of distance from epicenter. So, no, not weird at all.

These statistics are skewed. A disclaimer at the bottom of the page reads
Quote:Starting in January 2009, the USGS National Earthquake Information Center no longer locates earthquakes smaller than magnitude 4.5 outside the United States, unless we receive specific information that the earthquake was felt or caused damage.

For a visual representation, check out http://www.oe-files.de/gmaps/eqmashup.html
(07-26-2011, 12:01 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think a gradual pole shift and an extinction event would have to go hand in hand. Ra said the pole shift would cause ruptures in the Earth's outer garment...couldn't that just mean Earthquakes? We've had an unusual amount of 8+ Earthquakes recently.

A very interesting thread for me. For some months last year I continually had dreams of vast, thunderous clouds everywhere, and felt that there would be a good deal of anxiousness and fear around the world because of them. The dreams stopped, and then major volcanic eruptions began and still continue around the world. 'Rupture' is a good word for a volcano, I would say. (I read somewhere that within a 6 month period there were 16 large eruptions, much more than is considered normal).

Quote:Either way, you can't deny a magnetic pole shift, which Ra said was to align to the "New Age" energies. It's happening! Has been since around the time we started receiving green ray energy. Scientifically proven...compasses in Florida no longer point true north, they point 10 degrees east of north.

It seems that the sun's pole flipped about 10 years ago too, and it is having huge storms. I found some interesting information on NASA's site;

http://goo.gl/F9BHT

http://goo.gl/pfjnB

http://goo.gl/TZRZV

http://goo.gl/WYMu

And is that really true about compasses in Florida pointing 10 degrees east of north..?