Bring4th

Full Version: Lights, Meditation, Action!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Background:
-Born December 17th, 1979 in Buffalo, NY
-Raised Communist/Atheist (Maoist to be exact) by loving parents in Chicago and Madison Wisconsin mostly.
-Caring with a corny/witty sense of humor
-Only overtly spiritual actions included reading of "The way of the Peaceful Warrior, and learning TM (transcendental meditation) from my uncle, both at about the age of fifteen.

In 1998 I had began study at Depaul University in Chicago. At that time I was a self-described communist and was able to convince others of the "truth" of atheism quoting Feurbach (sp?) and Marx & Engels.

During that first year of college, my mother gave me The Law of One Book and mentioned something about a Star Wars type description of our current reality. I don't remember really being too interested by her description but as soon as the book touched my hands, I began reading...and reading...and reading.

I found myself setting my class readings aside and reading The Ra Material everywhere I went. I introduced an Hindu friend to the material and we would both read and discuss. Unfortuantely, he was activated in a strange way and he became unable to connect with others in a "normal" way. I had to distance myself from him as I was young and a bit (very) uncomfortable with his words and actions (mildly schizophrenic). I remember feeling overwhelmed and even e-mailed Carla and Jim for advice. They wrote that there is love in every moment, and that you just need to find it. The situation was intense at the time so the words were of little comfort, but it was really comforting that they responded so promptly and with care. To me, this situation with my friend was confirmation of how powerful these teachings were. I also learned that not everyone is ready to receive.

12 years has gone by since then. In that time I have read 1000's of spiritual books (some worth mentioning "Oneness"by Rasha, Pathwork channeled material, books from Osho, and the latest book by David Icke which, may not be as pure as the Ra material but it is entertaining and informative). I have experienced Vipassna meditation and a Pathwork workshop which both had a profound impact on my life.

Now I have come full circle and am enjoying rereading the Ra material with a greater understanding.

I live in Beijing China and recently got married. I have an extensive background in Chinese philosophy focused mainly on Buddhism and Taoism.

My life is what it is today because of the work of Jim, Carla, Don, and of course Ra. Thanks and ONE BIG LOVE!
Welcome neutral333. I'm in California and have a close friend who came here from Taiwan. He is on a Buddhism path and I have seen him mature dramatically over the years, thanks to those teachings and meditation. He travels to China to use his first language and to connect with his heritage.

I look forward to reading your ideas. Smile
Nice to meet you! Wow you are only 1 year older than me yet have had the material for 12 years!
Light and love brother! We are glad to have you here on our boat. I think the Freemasons would be glad to have you. You could make invaluable contributions to humanity involved with their order. Its all very secretive so i cant say much more about that.

But they were right, there is love to be found everywhere. Its up to you to harvest it to be used in a positive, productive, progressive manner.

The path you walk is a path of light and love and peoples of our caliber can settle for nothing less then excellence!

May the light and love be with you all, and the blessings of Ra be abundant in thy lives.

[Image: 21_leaf_clover_1.jpg]
Amazing story, brother. Thank you very much for sharing! Welcome on board!
Hi neutral333,

Quote:-Born December 17th, 1979 in Buffalo, NY

What a strange coincidence, I am just now watching Buffalo '66 on Netflix. Incidentally, the movie was released in 1998.

The two main characters bear an uncanny resemblance to both me and my partners mutual exes! Right now there is a scene with his mother and father at the dinner table. Each of those characters mimic one of our parents as well. Now what are the chances of that?

(06-28-2011, 01:12 AM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]In 1998 I had began study at Depaul University in Chicago. At that time I was a self-described communist and was able to convince others of the "truth" of atheism quoting Feurbach (sp?) and Marx & Engels.

I would love to hear about the tactics you used to convince others of the "truth" of atheism. Was it ninja tricks, or?

Quote:I found myself setting my class readings aside and reading The Ra Material everywhere I went. I introduced an Hindu friend to the material and we would both read and discuss. Unfortuantely, he was activated in a strange way and he became unable to connect with others in a "normal" way. I had to distance myself from him as I was young and a bit (very) uncomfortable with his words and actions (mildly schizophrenic). I remember feeling overwhelmed and even e-mailed Carla and Jim for advice. They wrote that there is love in every moment, and that you just need to find it. The situation was intense at the time so the words were of little comfort, but it was really comforting that they responded so promptly and with care. To me, this situation with my friend was confirmation of how powerful these teachings were. I also learned that not everyone is ready to receive.

I too, had a traumatic situation evolve out of a relationship with a close friend who had schizophrenic tendencies. In this case, I was the one who introduced him to the Ra material. Similar to you, this served as confirmation to me of the powerful aspect of the transmissions, as well as to learn an important lesson about not trying to be the guru in somebody else's life.

Quote:12 years has gone by since then. In that time I have read 1000's of spiritual books (some worth mentioning "Oneness"by Rasha, Pathwork channeled material, books from Osho, and the latest book by David Icke which, may not be as pure as the Ra material but it is entertaining and informative). I have experienced Vipassna meditation and a Pathwork workshop which both had a profound impact on my life.

Sweet! I, too, have a vast library of books in my past. Although every so often, I purge them from my life and start over again. BigSmile

Quote:Now I have come full circle and am enjoying rereading the Ra material with a greater understanding.

Gotta love that double entendre. Wink
Quote:I live in Beijing China and recently got married. I have an extensive background in Chinese philosophy focused mainly on Buddhism and Taoism.

Congratulations! Please do bring more of your Chinese philosophical background into the discussion. I am a big fan of Laozi, and Siddharta Guatama is one of my favorite Indians. How about 'ol Confucius? I bet he would consider channeling higher density entities to be somewhat irrelevant to human progress.